It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

The crop is their medium of choice to contact Earthlings. Not Farmers, that is thinking too small. You must consider the grand scale of the event. Putting a message through TV would be contacting the less intelligent beings on the planet. TV is used to control society. Get yourself a library of uncensored books and you will start to understand. I studied television, film, and photography at college in the late 1980s. Television is about making money off of, and controlling the unintelligent mass public. Many of the programs on paid cable are really stupid and aimed at children and men. Women are usually doing housework, on facebook, or doing social events.
The aliens don't want to talk to just anybody, they want the scientists and mathematicians and manybe the political leaders. But I doubt it on the leaders. Maybe it is just a social call these annual messages.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Can anyone tell anything about this "linear arrangement" of planets, sun, etc.? ?

Please post your thoughts, etc...

I can tell you that arrangement has happened thousands, if not millions, of times before. And we are still here.

Why not create a crop circle that simple says, "yall done for?" If anything I believe this. If these crop circles are really made by ET's then they are just screwing with us. I find it hard to believe they just can't make a crop circle in plain English.

If these ET's think we are so dumb that we can't even understand our own written language then they should just save us anyways. No need for crop circles and binary encrypted messages.

Instead of crop circles that we are going to die how about a crop circle on building a machine that can save us?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello all ATS'ers,
This is my first post. I have been listeining carefully to this discussion, and I believe I may have found an answer and an interpretation to this new crop circle formation and what it means. Before I dissect this crop circle, please understand that I believe all former comments concerning the meaning of this crop circle and its authenticity to be almost all irrelevant. When I first considered this crop circle, I, as with many others on this forum thought that this was meaningless jibberish. On reflection I have since changed my mind. What made me change my mind and realise that this was both an authentic crop circle and informative? It was due to prior comments questioning the symbols as being those of some ancient script or unknown language. -That this message was somehow not meant for us. When I looked much more carefully at this crop circle, I believe I found all the answers to previous queries raised by former ATS'ers. Therefore, be patient with me and let me continue:

Firstly, the Intelligensia which gave us the signs in the crop circles deliberately laid this crop circle down in 3 days. The 3 days signify 3 stages. We have further evidence of the 3 stages when we look at the stack of blocks on the far left of the image. Begining with 1 block at the top and then leading to final three blocks at the bottom.

I would agree with prior comments that the cicular bodies represent months, begining with January. It should be noted that the growing size of the circles represents a growing cresendo of events over the five months which ends after stage 3 is completed.

I slightly disagree that this crop circle points to an event on June 1st. This crop circle is signifying that an important astronomical event "begins" on June 1st and ends on June 3rd. The climax of this astronomical event is in fact June 2nd - which is also the 3rd stage.

The astronomical event in question is caused by a presently known or unknown Body, which presents itself between Earth and Mars. The crop signs seem to indicate that the presence of this Heavy Body will cause a pole shift of the "Moon"!

When the Authors of this crop circle laid out their astronomical observations, it seems obvious to me that they determined that the whole crop circle image was supposed to be read from right to left. This is determined due to the symbols at each end of every month which strongly suggest that the culmination of every sequence of events for each month lead into the following month. So there we have it. We have 1 event happening over the sequence of 5 months, in which a number of smaller cluster of observable events occur, over three stages, in which it all finalises over the last 3 days of the last month. That each month's event is a precusor to the next stage which then builds up in severity to the final event.

I do not pretend that I understand all the symbols. This is due to the photograph being taken too far away from the crop circle (due to the camera man wanting to capture the whole image on film), for me to discern everything. From what I can clearly observe I believe I can interpret 60% of the crop circle. So, here it goes.

I think the very first rightmost symbol on the very first line - the one which ends with an empty circle, that is, if we are reading it from right to left, tells us that a new "object" will appear. The "J" symbol with the small circle to its left declares that this is the beginning of event. The two "Z" looking symbols which end with a circle at the bottom line, probably denotes that the 1st stage, which will begin over the first two days. The stair symbol signifies the beginning of all stages. Please note that the stair symbol we see comparitively reflects the symbol of boxes on the far left of the image - which represents the series of stages for the Moon's pole shift.

The flat box on the left of the stair symbol and the vertical line represents the "1st stage begins". It begins with the next symbol, where we see a square, tail like symbol. This symbol I believe represents the Moon's rotation. We should note that this square tail is rather small in comparison to the others. The reason why we see a line going from this square tail to the next symbol, which looks like a line step with two circles, one directly above the other, signifies the Moon's poles. And, without me trying to add anymore difficulty to the interpretation of the symbols, the other following signs going on towards the end, declare that the Moon's poles will begin to become unstable and perhaps to fluctuate. The two lines opposing each other (looks like an Electricians Earth symbol) signifies the end of that event for this month. (We can also see this "Earth" symbol on the third line/month) This is the beginning of the first stage and the end of the month!

The Next month or the second line is the shortest line! If we look carefully, and allow our eyes to follow all the symbolary from the right to the left, we can see that both lines, the top and the second, which represent the first two months are linked to the first and topmost box on the left. This tells us the the first stage will be completed over that period of two months.

I cannot read the second line/month code, so I cannot discern it. My quick reflections believe that the symbolary may be a suggestion that the Moon's pole fluctuations/instability are becoming more frequent with each of it's rotations.

The third line, signifies the begining of the second stage and the third month. The first three signs seem to signify that as the Heavy Body "X" traverses our skies two forces will converge on each other - the V looking symbol - and that over the following days the moon will "tilt", and that the continuation of the first stage - the single box symbol - which is the Moon's pole instability, will probably result in the moon's apparant wobble through our skies.

I cannot read the last few symbols due to the distance of the images, but it seems that the Intelligencia are showing us that the Moon's pole instability or fluctuations then ends. The month ends on the third line, as it begins on the extreme right of the fourth line, indicating the continuance of a prior months events that I cannot read and which are still not completed on the third month.

On the fourth line, we notice several Earth like symbols, perhaps about 4. Each Earth symbol symbolises a short sequence of events in which the Moon's rotation is referred to twice by the crop sign's Authors. I ask you all to forgive me because it is near impossible for me to see what the other signs are and what their relationship is to everything else the Authors have devised. A real, proper and close-up photograph would have been beneficial here.

Months 4 and 5 share the last or bottom three boxes, which shows that the last two months are both the beginning and end of the last stage - which is stage 3.

The last line declares the events of the Moon's pole flip itself. I wish I could have done a video of this instead, so that I could declare my understanding of what I observe through these symbols, so that you would all benefit from my insight, because my written words fall woefully short of what I would have liked to express clearly to you all by this pen.

This is because I could have demonstrated how I came to my judgements, and what rules, keys and consistencies I clearly saw being given to us by these crop circle Authors, and why I came to the conclusions which I inferred. However, let us finish with the last stage of our Authors symbolism which is also the most important.

We observe that all months are linked by a curved line to the funny egg shaped symbol which some presuppose is a Sextant. I am not going to argue with you or anyone concerning what this object is or isn't. In my mind, our crop circle Authors are indicating the planet "Earth" That distortion, which someone else rightly pointed out, signifies the Moon's pull on the earth. The smaller or lesser circle is the Moon. The Intelligensia are indicating that the Moon's pole will shift over period of two days, but, that it would be completed in three days. This is why we see the Moon, as if it were swinging over Pendulum.

The begining sentence of the 5 line tells us that the pole shift will occur literally at the beginning of the month. Then as the pole flips, the moons rotation will be affected, so that it will come to a stop, and then we will observe 4 pole changes and fluctuations! The last sentence seems to repeat the first, but it suggests that the strong magnetic influences which cause the Moon to stop rotating, will gradually disappear over the last three days and end on June 6th.

If my understanding is correct, we could conclude the following: As the Heavy Body "X" passes through our solar system, the Moon's pole will be changed. This change will affect the Moon' pull on the Earth. This could suggest that sea levels may rise for 3 days in June causing flooding. This is only a guess on my part concerning the effects of the Moon's pole shift

If anyone could add more understanding and insight to my observations then please declare your thoughts. I give my thanks to ATS contributors: JimIrie, UnholyBones, zilebeliveunknown, ZIPMATT & frugal.

Additional Comments:
1. Noted that planetary alignments on crop circle agree with Nasa orbital data of June 1st through to June 3rd 2011.
2. Observations of other Wind Mill Hill crop circles on the same year as 2009, such as
April 6th & 26th May make the same statements.
www.alienresearchcorp.com...
psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...
(For photgraphs only. I am making no personal recommendation of the web sites which host these images.)
3. Crop circle show an imperfect planetary alignment in which earth itself it not party to.

e

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by McGinty

Very interesting theory McGinty. Food for thought!

Indeed...

Originally posted by crankyoldman
reply to post by McGinty

The answer to your question, "why not something more direct" suggests that they are messages. For a moment, consider that they are not.

There are several types of crop circles:

Fakes - few and far between and usually poorly done.

Messages - not as many as you would think.

Energy Changers - most.

The energy changers are key. Go to google and look up a Circuit Board, notice the similarity. It isn't an accident. The designs are placed in areas that directly affect the energies that the planet interacts with. They designs are put there to change, alter, and or guide the energy in exactly the same way a Circuit Board alters the energy coming through it.

Within the Energy Changer Crop Circles are messages, often to simply illuminate the effort, and often to just "wink" at those who are looking. Keep in mind the crop circles aren't really a visual event as they can only be seen by a few - those who fly (photos are of course representations of them). What is happening is these are seen, but they are not designed to be seen per se, it is simply a byproduct of the action.

They occur in areas that will actual change the energy on the planet, again, in the same way a Circuit Board does. They are also designed to alter energy coming in from the Sun and the Galactic Center. Since most people don't feel the planet has any energy at all, and if it did it won't be going over these areas and can't be changed by these designs - there is no reference point for what they are and people assume message, or hoax. So, people simply call hoax, fake, and what not, not because they think this, but because they have no ability to understand what is going on - there brain has no language for it. If one took a Circuit Board to Amazonian tribe and said "this changes electricity to make it do wonderful things" they'd simply toss it aside. Folks are doing exactly the same thing here, they don't get it simply because the have no understanding of the facts.

This public demonstration of ignorance is of course is my favorite part of earth-humans, the ability to decide that their rather horrendous public school education is the end all be all, and anything that wasn't covered by the teachers, tv, or government is simply hoax. I love that.

Great theory about circuit boards - there's certainly some similarity. no reason why mother-nature couldn't have developed such a language long before we 'discovered' it. The circles would be merely the mark left by such processes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok, dont all jump on me for saying this, but haven't these things pretty much been proven to be man made? I am not asserting this, I am asking a question. Looking at the photos, it is amazing with the level of sophistication and symetry in the design, it looks like someone used a cookie cutter. Although the same symmetry could probably be achieved using software on a laptop and measuring rope with night vision.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I could go on and on. There are so many tours for sale, hotel accomadations and recomendations for other recreation in the area once your genuine tour is over...... It is an industry, ya'll. Pretty smart too, get the farmers to go along, the farmers make money too, local businesses profit, hotels restraunts, helicopter rides, ect. And all they have to do is make a crop circle and the gullible will come......
reply to post by space cadet

Sure, people could be making a lot of money off of crop circles but that doesn't mean they aren't the 'real' thing. Lots of money is made off the Grand Canyon too, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't dug with steam shovels.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Take a look at these pictures of crop circles and you will know that at least Some of them, are not man made.(unless they're being created with an undisclosed technology) Look around on google and you'll find A Lot more that are simply mind boggling.

Then watch this documentary, the way in which the real crop circles are made is quite compelling, definitely not done with wood and rope, or any other known technology.

New Swirled Order

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

It has fake written all over it!
Its definatly a work of art and its creaters deserve recognition.
But whoever made this needed to use the 'farmers tracks' to measure off and keep the whole design accurate and straight.
If the design was even a few degrees off from the 'farmers tracks' then it would of been a bit more convincing.
Im sure that an advanced race would just create an image without paying attention to the straight lines that where already there.
It looks like musical notes on musical paper!
Man made.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
There has been controversy for years over Crop Circles with many theories attached to them. Many have yet to be proven hoaxes and some of them have been proven but still they capture our sense of mystery and they remain just that.

The theory and admission by local pranksters who made the circles in the dead of night just doesn't stand up when it comes to the more complicated designs - the circles these guys created paled in comparison. It also forces one to question the appearance of circles all over the world and their appearance throughout history as evidenced by some historical records.

Here is a very interesting theory using a set of three crop circles which appeared one after the other and their correlation with the heavens. The design shows our solar system lined up exactly as this rare planetary alignment will be on June 1st 2011 with the addition of an extra planet between Mars and Jupiter.

Is this a warning from the heavens?

I do find this very interesting, I was very excited when I first read the link.

However, I then decided to check out Stellarium on that date. Here is a screencapture of the alignment:

A cropped image for ease of use.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1567098dabbb.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see there are a couple of possibilties to what the 'extra' object could be, it depends whether you count the sun in the alignment. The ringed 'planet' could be venus with the ring highlighting it's brightness in the early morning, with Mercury being the last planet in the alignment.

I will definitely be watching the early morning skies.

Any thoughts on this idea fellow posters?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomandunderstanding
Hello all ATS'ers,
This is my first post. I have been listeining carefully to this discussion, and I believe I may have found an answer and an interpretation to this new crop circle formation and what it means. Before I dissect this crop circle, please understand that I believe all former comments concerning the meaning of this crop circle and its authenticity to be almost all irrelevant. When I first considered this crop circle, I, as with many others on this forum thought that this was meaningless jibberish. On reflection I have since changed my mind. What made me change my mind and realise that this was both an authentic crop circle and informative? It was due to prior comments questioning the symbols as being those of some ancient script or unknown language. -That this message was somehow not meant for us. When I looked much more carefully at this crop circle, I believe I found all the answers to previous queries raised by former ATS'ers. Therefore, be patient with me and let me continue:

Firstly, the Intelligensia which gave us the signs in the crop circles deliberately laid this crop circle down in 3 days. The 3 days signify 3 stages. We have further evidence of the 3 stages when we look at the stack of blocks on the far left of the image. Begining with 1 block at the top and then leading to final three blocks at the bottom.

I would agree with prior comments that the cicular bodies represent months, begining with January. It should be noted that the growing size of the circles represents a growing cresendo of events over the five months which ends after stage 3 is completed.

I slightly disagree that this crop circle points to an event on June 1st. This crop circle is signifying that an important astronomical event "begins" on June 1st and ends on June 3rd. The climax of this astronomical event is in fact June 2nd - which is also the 3rd stage.

The astronomical event in question is caused by a presently known or unknown Body, which presents itself between Earth and Mars. The crop signs seem to indicate that the presence of this Heavy Body will cause a pole shift of the "Moon"!

When the Authors of this crop circle laid out their astronomical observations, it seems obvious to me that they determined that the whole crop circle image was supposed to be read from right to left. This is determined due to the symbols at each end of every month which strongly suggest that the culmination of every sequence of events for each month lead into the following month. So there we have it. We have 1 event happening over the sequence of 5 months, in which a number of smaller cluster of observable events occur, over three stages, in which it all finalises over the last 3 days of the last month. That each month's event is a precusor to the next stage which then builds up in severity to the final event.

I do not pretend that I understand all the symbols. This is due to the photograph being taken too far away from the crop circle (due to the camera man wanting to capture the whole image on film), for me to discern everything. From what I can clearly observe I believe I can interpret 60% of the crop circle. So, here it goes.

I think the very first rightmost symbol on the very first line - the one which ends with an empty circle, that is, if we are reading it from right to left, tells us that a new "object" will appear. The "J" symbol with the small circle to its left declares that this is the beginning of event. The two "Z" looking symbols which end with a circle at the bottom line, probably denotes that the 1st stage, which will begin over the first two days. The stair symbol signifies the beginning of all stages. Please note that the stair symbol we see comparitively reflects the symbol of boxes on the far left of the image - which represents the series of stages for the Moon's pole shift.

The flat box on the left of the stair symbol and the vertical line represents the "1st stage begins". It begins with the next symbol, where we see a square, tail like symbol. This symbol I believe represents the Moon's rotation. We should note that this square tail is rather small in comparison to the others. The reason why we see a line going from this square tail to the next symbol, which looks like a line step with two circles, one directly above the other, signifies the Moon's poles. And, without me trying to add anymore difficulty to the interpretation of the symbols, the other following signs going on towards the end, declare that the Moon's poles will begin to become unstable and perhaps to fluctuate. The two lines opposing each other (looks like an Electricians Earth symbol) signifies the end of that event for this month. (We can also see this "Earth" symbol on the third line/month) This is the beginning of the first stage and the end of the month!

The Next month or the second line is the shortest line! If we look carefully, and allow our eyes to follow all the symbolary from the right to the left, we can see that both lines, the top and the second, which represent the first two months are linked to the first and topmost box on the left. This tells us the the first stage will be completed over that period of two months.

I cannot read the second line/month code, so I cannot discern it. My quick reflections believe that the symbolary may be a suggestion that the Moon's pole fluctuations/instability are becoming more frequent with each of it's rotations.

The third line, signifies the begining of the second stage and the third month. The first three signs seem to signify that as the Heavy Body "X" traverses our skies two forces will converge on each other - the V looking symbol - and that over the following days the moon will "tilt", and that the continuation of the first stage - the single box symbol - which is the Moon's pole instability, will probably result in the moon's apparant wobble through our skies.

I cannot read the last few symbols due to the distance of the images, but it seems that the Intelligencia are showing us that the Moon's pole instability or fluctuations then ends. The month ends on the third line, as it begins on the extreme right of the fourth line, indicating the continuance of a prior months events that I cannot read and which are still not completed on the third month.

On the fourth line, we notice several Earth like symbols, perhaps about 4. Each Earth symbol symbolises a short sequence of events in which the Moon's rotation is referred to twice by the crop sign's Authors. I ask you all to forgive me because it is near impossible for me to see what the other signs are and what their relationship is to everything else the Authors have devised. A real, proper and close-up photograph would have been beneficial here.

Months 4 and 5 share the last or bottom three boxes, which shows that the last two months are both the beginning and end of the last stage - which is stage 3.

The last line declares the events of the Moon's pole flip itself. I wish I could have done a video of this instead, so that I could declare my understanding of what I observe through these symbols, so that you would all benefit from my insight, because my written words fall woefully short of what I would have liked to express clearly to you all by this pen.

This is because I could have demonstrated how I came to my judgements, and what rules, keys and consistencies I clearly saw being given to us by these crop circle Authors, and why I came to the conclusions which I inferred. However, let us finish with the last stage of our Authors symbolism which is also the most important.

We observe that all months are linked by a curved line to the funny egg shaped symbol which some presuppose is a Sextant. I am not going to argue with you or anyone concerning what this object is or isn't. In my mind, our crop circle Authors are indicating the planet "Earth" That distortion, which someone else rightly pointed out, signifies the Moon's pull on the earth. The smaller or lesser circle is the Moon. The Intelligensia are indicating that the Moon's pole will shift over period of two days, but, that it would be completed in three days. This is why we see the Moon, as if it were swinging over Pendulum.

The begining sentence of the 5 line tells us that the pole shift will occur literally at the beginning of the month. Then as the pole flips, the moons rotation will be affected, so that it will come to a stop, and then we will observe 4 pole changes and fluctuations! The last sentence seems to repeat the first, but it suggests that the strong magnetic influences which cause the Moon to stop rotating, will gradually disappear over the last three days and end on June 6th.

If my understanding is correct, we could conclude the following: As the Heavy Body "X" passes through our solar system, the Moon's pole will be changed. This change will affect the Moon' pull on the Earth. This could suggest that sea levels may rise for 3 days in June causing flooding. This is only a guess on my part concerning the effects of the Moon's pole shift

If anyone could add more understanding and insight to my observations then please declare your thoughts. I give my thanks to ATS contributors: JimIrie, UnholyBones, zilebeliveunknown, ZIPMATT & frugal.

Additional Comments:
1. Noted that planetary alignments on crop circle agree with Nasa orbital data of June 1st through to June 3rd 2011.
2. Observations of other Wind Mill Hill crop circles on the same year as 2009, such as
(For photgraphs only. I am making no personal recommendation of the web sites which host these images.)
3. Crop circle show an imperfect planetary alignment in which earth itself it not party to.

e

edit on 9-5-2011 by mespen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomandunderstanding
Hello all ATS'ers,

Additional Comments:

Mate, its a fake designed by clever people.
Its one of the best and nearly convincing works of art thats been made!!
After 2 mins of looking at this picture, i sensed man made. End-of!!!
We where given a heads-up about mankinds biggest threat, the Mayan's where the ones that recieved this, not a farmers field!

e

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ok, does anybody else notice that what we are symbolizing as Earth is not a spherical shape? could it be to represent some kind of "tug" on Earth with this alignment?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are some epic crop circles at this place. But too bad you can't see them from Google Earth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by w

That is quite interesting that the moon would have a pole shift.

So if the moon stops spinning then we will see the dark side of the moon in the three days that it will stop rotating.

If the moon has a week magnetic field then the pole shift on the moon should be quick, but how would that affect the earth in it's rotation.

It's looks like when things hit critical mass like the planetary line up something has to give some where better the moon go through a pole shift than the earth go through one.

I think we will know soon enough who is right and who is wrong with this. For some thing is going to happen what will who knows, lets hope for the best and think of the worst.
edit on 9-5-2011 by jsettica because: yup

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
heres a vid of another crop circle with the extra planet?/comet?

to me it looks like its just a missing patch in the crops as its rough around the edges but you decide.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Crop circles are man made. How? I don't care. Also entire UFO and ET's circuss is a hoax. Why? Money, publicity... It's a great business. All those books, movies, tv shows or conspiracy forums. Just ask ATS owners. And if i don't count money factor, you can always bet on mentally ill individuals, like some abductees, contactees and other lunatics. Of course, you can always prove to me that i am wrong. Actually i want to believe. It's kinda hobby of me, but it has nothing do to with reality...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

actually i think you are been very ignorant and closed minded there is more proof of aliens/ufo's ect than proof that there isnt so why dont you prove to everybody why there isnt anything out there i culd give you tons of evidence there is something what can you give me saying there isnt apart from your narrow minded thoughts?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

This is just wild speculation but after seeing those images, Betelgeuse immediately sprung to mind. This is expected to go supernova at any time, this could be the new object in the sky and I can bet it would have an affect on us due to its relatively close proximity.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
crop circles always amaze me never the least, i would love to fly over one one day and get to see them first hand!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Ooohhh a true believer
Sorry, but i don't argue with religious fanatics.
Unless you do have a proof of aliens visiting earth..... NOT

And please don't call me closed minded. You don't know me.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join