It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Very very interesting. I wonder what it all means? If anyone figures out anything about the "linear arrangement," please post it.

I did look-up the "cluster" on Stellarium, and right before dawn, the 3 planets "cluster" together as to form a triangle. I might stay-up and watch it if the cloud-cover is not hiding it.

Great info...!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wow...somebody did some deep thinking here with an attempt to make sence of this one cropcircle. Very interesting thread. First thing that came to my mind is the secrecy that is overshadowing our planet the last few decades.....

On the otherhand.....I should say to an alien intelligent race.....if you know what a sextant is and how to use one.......Just say in plain english what you want and do not give us these puzzles.

Then again....maybe the message is not meant for us to read and understand.

Anyways,.... S&F.
edit on 8-5-2011 by zatara because: I forgot something

edit on 8-5-2011 by zatara because: of spelling

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

I forgot who or where, but i was watching a documentary, and the it showed how they made the video, in which the people who even made it came out, something a while back, sorry no credible evidence, but i saw that and its the same # LOLZ

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This is what crop circles are about, please have a look and be reasonable:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Ever since the late eighties the small village of Avebury, and its surrounding area, covering a 5 mile radius, has been what we can only describe as the "Homeland" for the Crop Circles.

This area in particular, will be our focus in providing a general information pack for anyone who is interested in travelling to Wiltshire in the summertime, in order to experience the crop circles first hand. You will also witness the stunning countryside, that graces this mystical part of England, which is based in the heart of the crop circle world. The historical towns of Salisbury and Oxford are only 30-40 minute drive from Avebury, making it an ideal place to stay to roam the surrounding area

www.thecropcircleshop.com...

For Overhead Flights: www.journeyswithsoul.com...

No shortage of Tours for sale: www.cropcircles.org...

www.nccn.net...

www.cropcircletours.com...

I could go on and on. There are so many tours for sale, hotel accomadations and recomendations for other recreation in the area once your genuine tour is over......

It is an industry, ya'll.

Pretty smart too, get the farmers to go along, the farmers make money too, local businesses profit, hotels restraunts, helicopter rides, ect. And all they have to do is make a crop circle and the gullible will come......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i don't understand why they would show a sextant, a relatively antiquated device,

and then write in a language not known to earth.

seems odd to me

Originally posted by Ipowell0627
Perhaps it is written in a language we should know or could know.

I don't know if these items makes any difference, but it makes sense?

Mysterious fate...

Library of Alexandria--->history/destruction
edit on (5/8/1111 by loveguy because: add a link

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

No deep thinking actually. All the planetary information and activity information is readily available all over the net. Nothing special going on here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ever since the late eighties the small village of Avebury, and its surrounding area, covering a 5 mile radius, has been what we can only describe as the "Homeland" for the Crop Circles.

Think about it, this is an admission by Cropcircle Tours above.

A 5 mile radius and over 20 yrs, and not one person has seen them taking place. Hmm. And wouldn't it seem that with all that activity, 100's of circles appearing, in todays and even 10 yrs ago's technology, and no one can capture one being made. In a 5 mile radius. Is your BS meter up yet?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

All this is the most ignorant thing i have seen on this websight yet...this is one of the bigest derail atempts ive seen yet also. The point that "Aliens" would know about this is that if they are bothering to warn us they must care and know about us in some way, they must know we will advance to there point at some time...Why would you even think that they wouldnt study us? another race oh god! look a chance to study...Exactly what our scientists would do...What did we do for ANCIENT EGYPT!!! our ancestors...We desciphered there language and learned it so we could know what our ancestors were doing were leaving hints on how to desciper our language NOW so people in the future can read this stuff... (snip) (try paragraphs, much easier to read)

Aliens may care about us. And if this is the case, they wouldn't leave undecipherable messages in barley and corn and who knows what else. I believe in UFO visitation, from wherever they may hail. I think they are more keeping an eye on us however. I just try to debunk crop circles, which imo, are all man-made. We've seen very elaborate ones made on camera.

We only deciphered hieroglyphics after decades of attempts, because they finally found a tablet (a decree) written also in demotic script, and Greek. DECADES was spent trying to figure out hieroglyphics. Heck, it took 20 + years AFTER it was discovered before they could confidently decipher it! That isn't a language in the crop circle - it's human-made gibberish to make people spend fruitless hours trying to "figure it out."

If caring aliens wanted to help us, they wouldn't leave a dire warning in a cryptic script that would take possibly hundreds of years to decipher in crops. They would send a message directly to Norad or something of the like.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Apparently many races from federation have been leaving us messages for a few years now, & one of the messages was on that date something about the Archangles entering the 4th dimension & will be releasing all the trapped souls (who think they did, Aka ghosts) & they will finally be returning to 5th dimension, or Heaven

Who knows what is what, but I like to think it's true

I immediately had a thought when I read this...
What if WE are those trapped souls? Creepy, huh?

As far as the messages contained in crop circles, are we really so egotistical as to not consider that these messages may not be meant for us? Maybe they're communications between different cooperating extraterrestrial races.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Need closer photos to examine of the crops circles are even alien in origin. They look man made to me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
nibiru?

well, i heard it's on the way and will reveal itself if the people don't wake up...

something like that..

i also heard it's a planet/spacecraft, basically hollow..with lots of beings in it

good stuff...

love and light

thank you

namaste'

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here's an image with filters and levels adjusted; but I'm not sure if it helps to read it or not.

I'll try to resize the original...see if I can blow-up some of the sections.
edit on 9-5-2011 by trekwebmaster because: additional information

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here is a very-much larger image of an "enhanced and filtered" version of the "crop-circle."

I hope you all can read this, I can't make heads or tails of it yet.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I am thoroughly convinced that this is a message relayed via sub-atomic particles hurtling through space, and the transmitters are reptilian chicken people from planet Playtex!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The message says that our earthly clowns are juggling wrong, and they are just trying to illustrate how they can do it better!

Ok, now that I have your attention, like I tried to tell you on PAGE 4, THIS TOPIC HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED YEARS AGO!!! Jesus H Christ people, you can deny your ignorance all you want, but just because you deny it doesn't mean it ain't so. A simple Google search of "sextant crop circle" will take you right there!

Un-fu%&ing believable! You know, if this truly is a site that is a front for the CIA as some have claimed, I don't think TPTB have a THING to worry about!
Sorry, but sometimes ya just gotta be blunt.

Source
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wow, that is either one unintelligible alien message or a big waste of wheat....

My 5 cents worth; the heiroglyphs look more like a wiring diagram to me. Maybe it's plans for some sort of device

edit on 9-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

This is what crop circles are about, please have a look and be reasonable:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This area in particular, will be our focus in providing a general information pack for anyone who is interested in travelling to Wiltshire in the summertime, in order to experience the crop circles first hand. You will also witness the stunning countryside, that graces this mystical part of England, which is based in the heart of the crop circle world. The historical towns of Salisbury and Oxford are only 30-40 minute drive from Avebury, making it an ideal place to stay to roam the surrounding area

www.thecropcircleshop.com...

For Overhead Flights: www.journeyswithsoul.com...

No shortage of Tours for sale: www.cropcircles.org...

www.nccn.net...

www.cropcircletours.com...

I could go on and on. There are so many tours for sale, hotel accomadations and recomendations for other recreation in the area once your genuine tour is over......

It is an industry, ya'll.

Pretty smart too, get the farmers to go along, the farmers make money too, local businesses profit, hotels restraunts, helicopter rides, ect. And all they have to do is make a crop circle and the gullible will come......

Just like the Pyramids and Stone Circles, Mayan Temples, Great Wall of China and many other sites throughout the world. Of course there's an Industry Built around them. Rather Obvious given the level of interest.

What is your point?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

Those who have read the article are fully aware of this being years old, but your civilised input is very much appreciated.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
reply to post by anti72

Sitchin has been debunked, completely.. ?

Oh really.......by who?
The same ones that claim the pyramids were built with copper tools and ropes??

No, he has Not been debunked, but since his death there has be a concerted effort to discredit him.
That, is the truth of the matter.....propaganda artists trying to cover up our Real history.

nope.
He is wrong, scientifically proven WRONG.

maybe thats hard for some people, who want to believe, but..

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

If you dont believe this, write the author, he is a professional.
But no debunker..

Its good to see this silly Planet X crap is over..

cheers

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
There has been controversy for years over Crop Circles with many theories attached to them.
Most of the controversy is generated by those that profit from them. There is a small industry surrounding crp circles in the UK.

Many have yet to be proven hoaxes
Just point out one crop circle that has been proven to be made by something non-human. Just one.
No one needs to prove that crop circles are a hoax, YOU need to prove they are genuinely not man made.
So far no one has done that.
All they need to do is generate doubt. Which people like you perpetuate with comments like "no one has proven them a hoax". Its a logical fallacy, proving a negative or arguing from ignorance!

and some of them have been proven but still they capture our sense of mystery and they remain just that.
You are correct, we know humans make crop circles. In fact, we have only ever caught humans making them, go figure hey!

The theory and admission by local pranksters who made the circles in the dead of night just doesn't stand up when it comes to the more complicated designs
I agree, but that is not the general claim, it is one used by those who wish to debase the human creations by relegating these incredible designs as being beyond pranksters. The fact of the matter is that there are high skilled and organized groups that make these circles.
Here are but two.
www.circlemakers.org...
www.xld-sign.com...

Here is a very interesting theory using a set of three crop circles which appeared one after the other and their correlation with the heavens. The design shows our solar system lined up exactly as this rare planetary alignment will be on June 1st 2011 with the addition of an extra planet between Mars and Jupiter.

Is this a warning from the heavens?

It is interesting. What is also interesting is the mystification of a human activity that has transformed into a new age philosophical/religious movement that also has a small industry reliant on crop circles appearing every year.
Don't believe me?
Then read this.

Here is your OP CC as it appeared.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4570016c4b7b.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
--edit---

the crop ´prediction´ whatsoever was WRONG..

no unusual sunspot activity on this date..

edit on 9-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join