It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i can't take crop circles seriously, i can't believe no one has a video of "aliens" making them, if i had a big field and i got these kind of things every year like those people, i would get really mad because other people or whatever mess with my property, i would get a couple of security cams to see who's the jackass doing this.
edit on 8-5-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

There is such a video, but i am going to have issues locating it now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Cool, another invisible visitor on June 1st

Wait....aren't we going to judgment day 21st this month.

I best guess is that nothing gonna happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Has this been confirmed as a 'legitimate' crop circle?

Over the years there were two characteristics supposedly legitimate crop circles had in common with one another that the man made ones did not failed to exhibit. Iron particles being readily present and the infamous exploded nodes. Granted, I personally question these explanations but it is something that defines some from the others. Even if it can be explained away by location or previous human activity.

Maybe if the connection were made in those physical ways older crop circles could be use to decode the more complex ones?

Granted I'm not too informed on recent crop circle topics so grain of salt and apologies if this has already been fully debunked.

Following is an article on iron particles & exploded nodes.
Crop Circle Science 101
edit on 5/8/11 by AnonymousRabbit because: Add comment and outside link.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It looks like instructions on how to establish first contact.

The planets aligning may be some sort of way of communicating that happens only so often. Shot in the dark i know but that picture seriously looks like a big satelite dish pointing up into space.

Everything to the right of it are some sort of instructions?

Like i always say,

Everything comes with a Manual

Late

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I noticed long tractor tyre-marks across the field... I wonder if
these aliens hold a British diver's licence?

Also, the strange markings seem to read 'Sorry Mr. Farmer for
ruining your crop... but the kids love it and need to follow something'

This is a fascinating thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Man can do all that BUT recreate what we have built 10,000 years ago.. I dont put much faith in what we can build today.. Sure our things may be technologically advanced to what they would have 10,000 years ago but we have lost the art of craftsmanship.. We used to be able to build magnificent stone structures that could last a million years, but now we struggle to even comprehend how these "primitive" people did them..

Even if this crop circle is man made which I believe it isnt, it would take some massive effort on whoever did this to achieve this without being seen all in a matter of 3 days. I believe that many crop circles are man made, but there are some out there that are just way too weird and way too perfect to be the work of a few guys with wooden planks.. Not to mention that argument goes out the window once they started discovering crop circles with the crop lightly bent over at a certain point not broken at all, which is impossible if your stomping through there with a wooden plank.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

i've seen that video, but it's a really really old video, compared with the millions of videos we have of "ufos" peope don't even try to make fake videos for the crop circles.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Anyone small group of enthusiasts on this board could EASILY come up with a similar, cryptic, interesting design that would make people scratch their heads and try to figure it out.

You can download a program off the Internet for free that tells you where all the stars and planets will be for the next thousand + years. Knowing where heavenly bodies are is hardly an amazing feat. Nor is creating a goofy pattern that includes a SEXTANT. Seriously.. a sextant?

Because aliens know that a sextant would have great meaning with us eh?

And the "language.." what rubbish. Long pointless wobbly lines, almost no repeating characters (try creating a paragraph that makes sense without repeating characters), some tiny ones, some that are long and annoying... what a horrible language that is. And without a key, how could they possibly expect us to translate that? We couldn't. Ergo, it's pointless. As they would know. Maybe they are just messing with us, eh?

I am certain the creators of these have a great laugh at the hundreds of hours spent trying to "decipher" the gibberish.
edit on 8-5-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

All this is the most ignorant thing i have seen on this websight yet...this is one of the bigest derail atempts ive seen yet also. The point that "Aliens" would know about this is that if they are bothering to warn us they must care and know about us in some way, they must know we will advance to there point at some time...Why would you even think that they wouldnt study us? another race oh god! look a chance to study...Exactly what our scientists would do...What did we do for ANCIENT EGYPT!!! our ancestors...We desciphered there language and learned it so we could know what our ancestors were doing were leaving hints on how to desciper our language NOW so people in the future can read this stuff, we are primitive aliens, Why wouldnt they want to know what they looked like 100000 Years ago?, Mabe (a posibiltiy looked at by scientists) due to Dinos having about 140 mill years on this planet they could have been able to advance to a space race and dinosaurs were the animals of our time (Due to less species flourishing there would be less animals on the planet) and when the meteor came they took off to another planet and they came back to check on there planet realized that we poped up and now they dont want us to suffer the same fate they did....just like ancient chinese leaving markers in history to keep there family away from falt lines in china...Abduction is experimentation and Study on the human race, Exactly what we do to fish while fishing or when taging a Prarie dog, WE ARE ALIENS think of it as were the primitives and they are us. We are Apes and they are us.....thats why they dont just go "Hey were aliens and ___ day of ___ month of ___ year is dooms day! be ready." because NO ONE WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! why not leave a subtle hint for the Intelectual/(i dont know what word to use other than people who are intregued by ancient history and are optimistic and are willing to open there mind to multipul ideas of life/Religion/death/Knowlage itself/egsistance itself. You dont know whats out there...ever heard the saying Innocent until proven otherwise...in science its called: Plausable until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The problem I have with this web site is that it changes it's mind as to what it what. It also tries to match things which do not lign up, I can't see why this would be accepted by anyone.

In the first picture the "moon" is showen on the Arc of the sextent thus:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Then a couple of pictures later it has mooved to one of the outlying circles:

As you can see, not onbly have they changed their minds as to which part of the crop circle represents the moon, but they also ask us to see allignment that does not correlate. The picture on the left shows the moon off to one side ond the 4 planets ligning up. The crop circle shows 5 bodies in a direct row. Where is the correlation? There is none!

Why would 'aliens' choose to communicate in such a dificult to decyoher way? If they wanted to give us a message we would understand they have the power to do so without delay. I can see no other reason for them to leave this symbol on the ground for us other than to communicate - so are we to assume they have not figured out how best to get messages to us, even though they have figured out how to get space ships to us? LOL

No. This can not be a message from an alien species. It makes no logical sence. If they wanted to give the world a message they would do just that. I don't see they have anything to gain by being so cryptic, in fact, if it were true it would only hinder their attempts to communicate. I think they are a bit more intelligent than that!

Aliens could have completed this design in a few minutes. It would have taken humans about, lets see, 3 nights?

link   

Originally posted by shikori

Shut.......the.....F! Coolest vid i have ever seen with ANY UFO in it. Oh my goodness....im blown away.

What the hell was that? Someone debunk it please! Not in a rude way, but its almost to good to be true. That was freakin amazing. Thank you so much for posting that

Late

link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Reason is its kind of impossible to do that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Someone did a while ago by overlaying footage of plastic bags blowing in the wind over a time lapsed creation of the man-made crop circle. If you look at the 'UFOs' in that video they change shape but never size and also do not emit any kind of glow which are characteristics of many UFO's. Even when spotted in day light.
edit on 5/8/11 by AnonymousRabbit because: clairification

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

That video was debunked as fake a very long time ago.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I repect your views but sorry I really don't think it looks man made and challenge anyone to recreate it - I don't think so.

Don't get me wrong, I hope your right and it's not man made. I don't think we are alone. I don't think we have ever been alone.

If given a few workers and the acreage of wheat to work with I could replicate this. At an old job I use to spray paint free form custom swimming pools on the ground to show where and how the pool was going to look. All I need to do is draw a crop circle scaled using cad, find the dimensions to the corners and radius points, get a couple 100' measuring tapes, a few stakes, boards and string and go at it.

Again I will say this could be a message to us but other than alien. The 3d ones like the famous "face" aren't done by the method I stated earlier. I have no clue how they are done or by whom. Those could be extraterrestrial just not all of them are.

edit on 8-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think someone put way to much time into this.. If anyone wanted to contact us that bad and wanted to let us know of an up coming event.. I don't think they would goto this much trouble for a CC. Crop circles used to be simple but this looks like someone tried way to hard.. Sorry not buying this one. Just saying..

Show me wrong and then we can talk haha

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Are you a part of it.....are you sure that it happens this month, NOT next month, or this month next year, or this month of many many years later.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ask yourself why there are no Youtube videos of a crop circle being formed, with thousands 'cropping' up annually?

Then ask yourself why most of them happen on the British Isles.

Then ask yourself what patterns in crop chopping has to do with space or aliens.

If you are still confused, ask yourself what kind of a job you can get with 'speculating origins of crop circles' on your resume. The door is that way...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join