It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by atlasastro

Disclosure would be about the truth.

Really. Because in the 20 years I have been studying this topic, disclosure has been about merely announcing things about disclosure. Greer, Basset, Wilcock Hoagland et al seem to have it down to a fine art.

The truth is that the planet Earth has a hidden history.
The truth is that there are so many hidden "histories" it is not funny. Not to mention what is not "hidden".
Do you listen to Robert Morning Sky, or Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Braden, Wilcock, Icke, Cremo etc. etc.
Vertias Radio has an expert "alternative" archeologists quite often. Project Camelot/Avalon has just as many "experts".
Add to that mainstream science, archeology, historical texts in conjuction with religious material and the "truth" becomes rather interesting depending on your perspective.

The truth is that the Greys are here.

The truth is that they are making the real/perfect crop circles.
Prove it.

If you go to the Crop Circle Connector right now you will see a perfect example of a hoax.
I've used crop circle connector quite alot, and other CC archives. I have researched this topic indepth and have read studies you probably never knew even existed. Studies on incidence, location, relevance to historical locations, I have read every published scientific paper(the few that exist) as well as flawed peer reviewed papers withdrawn from publication that sites like Crop Circle Connector still reference as evidence.
I have researched material from many of the "experts" like Gary King, Charles Mallett, Paul Vigay(rip), as well as just as many theories that cause CC from ET's to plasma vorticies, cymantics or sound frequencies.
I am not new to this topic, I have spent a great deal of time on this subject, because that is what one truely does when looking for the truth.
I am not here to merely "believe".

The investigators spot them immediately.
Maybe if you flew to England and spoke to an actual investigator you would drop the
attitude.
What I found was a bias in the findings the "investigators" produce. For instance, the node elongation or explosions.
Think about this. On most of the crop types concerning CC's the average number of nodes that a plant has, range from 5 to 7.
Many of the experts "investigators" love pointing out the bent, elongated or exploded nodes. Many refer to "energy" involved in making the CC or that the cause of the CC creating circles creates the node phenomena.

Yet, why is it only One node is effected, why not every node?

Most commonly, the node effected is at or near the base of the plant. The bending, elongation and damage to node cavities here is consistent with phototropism and gravitropism.
Even the groups like BLT( Burke, Levengood and Talbot) admit in their published papers of "genuine CC's" that the elongation and bending of nodes is consistent with natural phenomena.

Yet the "experts" rarely try to establish a difference between the natural causes and "other" causes.
They simply introduce a bias that it can't be natural.

The people filling out the field reports have also been researching crop circles for
many, many, many years.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

And for as many years they have yet to publish anything significant.
That is why, almost 20 years have passed and BLT is mostly sited as the scientific evidence for genuine CC's.

Why are you not asking the researchers these questions.
Why have they not published peer review material.
What double blind studies have been undertaken to establish genuine CC's from hoaxes?
Why have they not been repeated to show confidence in findings.
Why in the history of CC has no independent group been found to collect, test, and publish results?

What I did was research the areas that had high incidence of CC's.
I then researched the crop types, located areas that had the crop types we see CC's in.
I then correlated the areas that grow the CC crop types with the known high incidence areas. I used Crop Circle Connector and the Crop Circle Archive as well as data from UK dept of agriculture as well as ariel data, I also referenced a paper of Crop Circle locations relative to popular and historical sites.

What I found was that in the regions of high incidence of CC formation, the crops used in making CC were rare in occurence.
That meant the opportunity to make circles in high incidence regions could be narrowed down to specific areas.
This meant the opportunity to catch or capture a Circle being made could be refined to specific crops within specific areas that have historically high rates of crop circles.
Using ariel data one could survey high incidence areas for specific crops in that area and set up a system to watch or record CC formations.
Has that happen in 20 years?
No!
Has anyone proposed such an endeavour even though the historical data of CC incidence and the type of crops used are well known and studied?
No!

I wonder why?

Now, if I could figure all that out and I'm IN AUSTRALIA. Why hasn't a crop circle "expert" or "researcher" figued that out in the UK?
I mean, catching ET's or some other source would be the holy grail.
Yet all we get is tours, DVD's, calenders, Confrences, Websites, Pictures and long rambling blogs by "experts" about how impossible it is for humans to make these circles.

I had planned to go to Enland last summer, as I was in Europe for 6 weeks. But I prefered to spend extra time in Paris, especially the Lourve's excellent collection of Antiquities from Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Etruscan periods as opposed to wheat in a field pushed down by people.

As for the attitude, it is merely the result of a failure to entertain fools.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You need to wake up if you think it would take e.t.s more than a night to create any crop circle. THINK PEOPLE THINK!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Greer, Basset, Wilcock Hoagland et al seem to have it down to a fine art.

Robert Morning Sky, or Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Braden, Wilcock, Icke, Cremo etc. etc.
Vertias Radio has an expert "alternative" archeologists quite often. Project Camelot/Avalon has just as many "experts".
I've used crop circle connector quite alot, and other CC archives.

I have researched this topic indepth and have read studies you probably never knew even existed.

Studies on incidence, location, relevance to historical locations

, I have read every published scientific paper(the few that exist) as well as flawed peer reviewed papers withdrawn
from publication that sites like Crop Circle Connector still reference as evidence.

I have researched material from many of the "experts" like Gary King, Charles Mallett, Paul Vigay(rip), as well as just as many theories that cause CC from ET's to plasma vorticies, cymantics or sound frequencies.

phototropism and gravitropism.

What double blind studies have been undertaken to establish genuine CC's from hoaxes?

Why in the history of CC has no independent group been found to collect, test, and publish results?

So the last line here quoted, your question: here's the response. Do you regularly smack yourself in the eye?

Against the rest of your 'education' what's quoted indicates not only that you have very blurred vision, but you appear to be looking at yourself from inside your own head? I suppose the videos posted of cc creation here are 'known fakes'? Which or whose study 'proved' that?

You assume that folks who take a note of these things, must be gullible. No. Some if not most of the users of this site are trained to spot liars. And you are one IMO.

Your longwinded ideas about nodes and these 'scientific' analyses have no clue because you have learnt nothing at all yet in reality. But you are wrapped up in conceit while you try to blur the truths which must be held. They exist. So deal with it.

One minute there is no circle, the next there is. And I have witnessed this happen along with others. So analyse that. You so proudly stated "I would make a complex one" when challenged to do so. You must have no idea of the tracks you are leaving everywhere everday anyway then, and what a mess it would look around your 'designs' after you had tripped on rocks and made your mistakes in the dark. Are you a trapese artist as well as Mr. Research? You are fantasizing. Get real.

It is also a stubborn attitude which propagates ignorant abalony by force. That much is very clear.

And to answer your great idea , of sitting and watching and waiting for ccs to happen , so the likes of you can dismiss the evidence, then I had a good laugh at that.

What you failed to mention is that 'wheat' is the 'certain sort' of crop you would have watched!
It took you several paragraphs to explain that.

Why dont we waste everyone's time trying to keep you and your stooges happy? LOL what a great idea.

So I would bang my tractor door shut and drive away from that stupidity, saying get off my land, and take your 'research' into CCs elsewhere.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
double
edit on 15/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
Greer, Basset, Wilcock Hoagland et al seem to have it down to a fine art.
Point out the peer review material, studies, independant work on CC's.
Thanks.

Robert Morning Sky, or Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Braden, Wilcock, Icke, Cremo etc. etc.

Show me the studies they made. I don't mean the Books, DVD's and conferences. The studies.

I have researched this topic indepth and have read studies you probably never knew even existed.

The ones people have not heard of, suprisingly don't support ET hypothesis.

Studies on incidence, location, relevance to historical locations
The study related to this dispelled the myths that CC occured in remote places, away from transport and populated areas.
It linked crop circls to regions that wee highly accessible to people. Humans, and locations frequented by humans.

, I have read every published scientific paper(the few that exist) as well as flawed peer reviewed papers withdrawn
from publication that sites like Crop Circle Connector still reference as evidence.
There are only 3. All from BLT.
All are seriously flawd and at no stage indicate genuine crop circles or ET as cause.

Just point out the research they have releaed other then hocus pocus.
One again, I'll thank you in advance.

phototropism and gravitropism.
Natural phenomena that effects crops.

Well, where is it?
Three papers by one group who didn't conduct a double blind and fabricated results, and could not repeat the results.
They were even criticised within the CC community.

So the last line here quoted, your question: here's the response. Do you regularly smack yourself in the eye?

No, but I guess I have you as a good example.

Against the rest of your 'education' what's quoted indicates not only that you have very blurred vision, but you appear to be looking at yourself from inside your own head? I suppose the videos posted of cc creation here are 'known fakes'? Which or whose study 'proved' that?

Simply show that I am wrong then.
It is that simple.

You assume that folks who take a note of these things, must be gullible.
Point out the lies.

No. Some if not most of the users of this site are trained to spot liars.
You have been a member for a few days, haven't started a thread and have only posted 13 times, mostly on this thread. So now you are an expert on other members.

And you are one IMO.

Prove it.
Point out my lies.

Your longwinded ideas about nodes and these 'scientific' analyses have no clue because you have learnt nothing at all yet in reality. But you are wrapped up in conceit while you try to blur the truths which must be held.
Simple prove what I said wrong. Answer the question I raised concerning Nodes.

They exist. So deal with it.

Sound like you can't deal with reality.

One minute there is no circle, the next there is
Claim.

. And I have witnessed this happen along with others. So analyse that.
I bet you must have all forgot to bring a camera, how unlucky.
People see Elvis, the Loch Ness monster, Jesus, Jim Morrison, Angels, Demons yada yada yada.

You so proudly stated "I would make a complex one" when challenged to do so. You must have no idea of the tracks you are leaving everywhere everday anyway then, and what a mess it would look around your 'designs' after you had tripped on rocks and made your mistakes in the dark. Are you a trapese artist as well as Mr. Research? You are fantasizing. Get real.

Someone has blown a fuse.
Ever heard of GPS survey equipment for line plotting, some surveyors tape, stakes, a computer generate circle using Fibonnoci, the Golden Mean or some sacred geometry and I'll have you be praying to aliens.

It is also a stubborn attitude which propagates ignorant abalony by force. That much is very clear.

Point out or correct my ignorance.

And you think I'm long winded?

And to answer your great idea , of sitting and watching and waiting for ccs to happen , so the likes of you can dismiss the evidence, then I had a good laugh at that.

Who said anything about siting and watching.
You fool.
Camera's, time lapse photography. Technology means that the morons don't have to sit in a field.

What you failed to mention is that 'wheat' is the 'certain sort' of crop you would have watched!
It took you several paragraphs to explain that.

So, why is that so hard for you to do?
Huh?

Why dont we waste everyone's time trying to keep you and your stooges happy? LOL what a great idea.

So I would bang my tractor door shut and drive away from that stupidity, saying get off my land, and take your 'research' into CCs elsewhere.

I bet you would.
You don't seem that keen on the truth.

Your reply= epic believer rant fail.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Your reply= epic believer rant fail.

Face it Zipmatt, you got spanked. Even if he is bullsh1tting his elequence beats your rant any day!

edit on 15-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

You know you have them when an entire reply is adhominem, Zippy never addressed one issue.

AND It's a double fail for Zippy, I'm not bull#ting.
So Zipp can't even grasp at that straw in order to support his/her own ignorance.

This makes Zippy's reply a double epic believer rant fail.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Freddie Silva wrote a great book on the Crop Circle phenom. It clearly shows that although some coop circles are "hoaxes", there is very good evidence than many cannot jhave been manmade.
I don't know why there are people on ATS that can't look at the evidence, and try to "poo" on anyone who questons the current paradigm.
Disinfo agents working for Gov.?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Obviously, you've done no research on the CC subject, unless you consider adopting otheres opinions and "making" them your own ( no independent thought).
BTY, why do you feel it necessary to tear down others?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords

Obviously, you've done no research on the CC subject, unless you consider adopting otheres opinions and "making" them your own ( no independent thought).

If its that obvious, point out where I am wrong. Or even the opinions I have adopted being Wrong.

I really love your logic, though.
In your reply to me you attack me for "adopting" the opinions of others.
In a previous post you state this.

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords
Freddie Silva wrote a great book on the Crop Circle phenom. It clearly shows that although some coop circles are "hoaxes", there is very good evidence than many cannot jhave been manmade.

So I'll use your own logic to respond to your inane, assinine and poorly considered post.

You have clear done no research and have merely adopted Freddy Silva's opinion( in other words you have no independent thought)..

BTY, why do you feel it necessary to tear down others?

When you use the phrase "tear others down". Do you mean behaviour like this?

Obviously, you've done no research

unless you consider adopting otheres opinions

no independent thought)

Hmmmmmm. As usual, instead of simply pointing out where I am wrong, or proving I have not researched the subject yada yada. The believers simply attack.

Here is a thread I Authored in December of 2009. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just to give you a little taste about how little I know.

BTW, that sick feeling in your stomach right now, its the truth sinking in, don't fight it.

Just updating the Score Atlasastro 2 - Epic Believer Rant Fails 0
edit on 16/5/11 by atlasastro because:
updated to add more laughter

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

why? i am big enough and yes, blind UFO believers is something like religion... only proofs are missing
reply to post by 6205LH

So please would you be a good little skeptic and point in right direction to the evidence that alien UFOs don't exsist?

That's right you can't

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

As i posted earlier.
Clearly you have made up your mind.
You will be convinced only when disclosure arrives.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's too bad there are no crop circles in Australia. You could get some hands on experience on the
phenomenon.
I know it's a long trip but i think it would worth it for you to travel to Stonehenge around July 2011.
Please follow posted crop circle etiquette before entering the crop circle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the best - Real Crop Circle - thread i have found here on ATS. Great information!
- A Post From France -
edit on 16-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh, about the nodes being blown apart by energy/plasma and why aren't all the nodes affected?
As you can see from the real crop circles that are 300 feet in diameter they are perfect.
Clearly, the Greys have a way of aiming the plasma exactly where they need it.
My guess is that they use a gravity lens.

----------------------------------------
Look closely at the crop circle below. Look how huge it is.
A couple Brits would get a hernia trying to make this in 4 hours with a wooden board and a
rope.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Clearly, the Greys have a way of aiming the plasma exactly where they need it.
My guess is that they use a gravity lens.

A gravity lens on plasma! Oh that solves it then because you guessed it.

Do you know what plasma is, its like lightening. So the greys are using a gravity lens to direct plasma ONLY at certain nodes in a crop.
BTW Gravity lensing is about bending light, not plasma, I know it sounds cool but I believe you have no Idea what so ever about Gravity Lensing.
In order top create a gravitational lens you need a large cluster of matter in between a source of light and a distant observer.
That is what a gravitational lens is, it is the effect of matter bending light based on the observation from one location from the source.

So are you telling me that the Greys are using a large cluster of matter in between the plasma they are discharging to try and bernd the plasma so it hits nodes?
I rekon even the Greys would find it simpler to simply trample on the grass themselves.

----------------------------------------

Look closely at the crop circle below. Look how huge it is.
A couple Brits would get a hernia trying to make this in 4 hours with a wooden board and a
rope.

Who said it was only a couple of people?
Some groups have as many as sixty people!
They plot the design, lay guide ropes and then wait for the believers to turn it into a shrine.

Seen them all mate.

Here is a little test for you.
Go through the archives at Crop Connector or others and you'll notice a gradual increase in size and complexity as the years go by.
Isn't it weird how they get better and better, bigger, more complex.
Like Aliens needed to get better at it?
Maybe they had to practice on their plasma gravitational lensing technique!

More like humans getting better and better, like we do with all things. Start out simple and get better.

I think you need a break from the sci fi channel mate.
edit on 16/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i think that the most complex crop circles are more likely to be fake as the stats show that only 5% show all the same traits like the nodes no marks on stems from boards batteries die
but my fav is the one in rapeseed where only the flowers are bent over and nodes about 6 inches from top

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: words in wrong place

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: spotted that i put nods not nodes

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

There is a different gravity lens technology that you are not aware of.
Truth be told, you don't know everything.

--------------------------------------------
If you travel to Stonehenge then you will probably drop the self righteous attitude.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

the people who faked it admitted that to be fake

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware
i think that the most complex crop circles are more likely to be fake as the stats show that only 5% show all the same traits like the nodes no marks on stems from boards batteries die
but my fav is the one in rapeseed where only the flowers are bent over and nodes about 6 inches from top

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: words in wrong place

edit on 17-5-2011 by philware because: spotted that i put nods not nodes

Is that the crop circle made May 22, 2010? That was a good one.
There was a DNA pattern in the outer ring.

As usual, the field report was also very good.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

the people who faked it admitted that to be fake

Yes, some are fake and some are real.
The researchers making the fields reports have become really good at spotting them.
----------------------------------------------------------
Admitting the fake is all part of the process.
Look everybody! This one right over here is a fake. This guy even admitted to making it!
If this one is fake then therefore ALL crop circles must also be fake.

----------------------------------------------------------
Nice try.

-------------------
If some are real then...............who is making them?
- Floating Leprechauns ? -
edit on 17-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I've been. Twice. I've been to the UK numerous times.
I lived in the UK for almost 2 years dude. I have an EC passport as my parents are Irish.
So spare me the "if only you'd go to Stoneheonge" routine.

Its funny that you mention Stonehenge because one of the studies I have read relating to CC are the occurance of CC near traditional tourist sites with historical and spiritual significance, like Stonehenge

I guess its good that the Greys are taping into the tourist market hey!

As for the gravitational lens, I hope you arn't going to quote Stargate or something as a source.
Oh! Let me guess, the greys told you about it hey!

Once again, you have refuted nothing and proved that your perception relating to CC is little more then religious zealotry.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join