It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not alone.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by Hitoshura

Your post is unfortunately just a long-winded straw-man argument; you are attacking a position that no skeptic claims instead of one they actually hold. No skeptic believes we are alone.

Yet another childish post to derail a thread by trying to turn it into a 'skeptic vs believer' argument.

Keep your silly opinions to yourself or start your own thread about how there is no alien life and how you can prove it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Mods, please do something about this member who is clearly not here to have a conversation but to harass other members he does not like.
edit on 8-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Yet another childish post to derail a thread by trying to turn it into a 'skeptic vs believer' argument.

Childish is following people into threads and personally attacking them. My posts are on topic; your's however is not. The only person attempting to derail this thread is you.

What do you think you have been doing to me for the last few days??? You're like a love sick puppy!

The OP started a great thread including her thoughts on the matter but you did not like it and tried to turn it into a 'skeptic vs believer' argument.

Again, start your own thread why there is no alien life and show us the evidence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Mods, please do something about this member who is clearly not here to have a conversation but to harass other members he does not like.
edit on 8-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

I think the mods just need to go back through your posts to see who is harassing who!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The OP started a great thread including her thoughts on the matter but you did not like it and tried to turn it into a 'skeptic vs believer' argument.

No, I was critiquing his argument. He brought up skeptics and what he believes to be the skeptic position.

Again, start your own thread why there is no alien life and show us the evidence.

I never said there was no alien life. My initial post makes that clear.

Mods, please do something about this member who is here not to have a conversation but to harass other members he does not like.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think the mods just need to go back through your posts to see who is harassing who!

Mods, please do something about this member who is here not to have a conversation but to harass other members he does not like.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

YOU are responsible for your own posts

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, name-calling, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
You sound like David Wilcock. The person who says "Disclosure is coming on this date this time I swear!" then it never happens and he gives an elaborate reason as to why and then gives us another date and then yet another date and so on.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

No, that's exactly what I'm not trying to do. I don't want to be one f those people saying it'll happen on a certain date. Wilcock gives estimates, he's made himself look silly on many occasions for that. I'm not pretending I have any sources or know any type of date at all. So you're wrong on that, sorry.

So now you are saying you dont know for sure and state clearly that you have no idea if you have seen an Alien or not.

Yeah...I have a lot of problems with memory. Some due to depression over the years, etc, some due to other stuff that's more personal. I really aren't sure, sorry.

And yeah, I'm sure you think that's very convenient too. I'm not trying to mess people around, I just genuinely have a pretty messed up memory.

Will get back to all the other crap I've surely been given later on. Will try not to take it personally, I get that this type of thing just winds people up. Maybe I should've left the thread, but if you can't make threads like this, what's the point in the forum? Skeptics can say Aliens don't exist and have long threads, so surely people like myself can do the opposite.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You say "all over the place" numerous times, yet I have not seen an Alien with my own two eyes in my entire life time.

Care to elaborate?

Because space is so vast that it is truly beyond your imagination:

Follow me for a sec: A light year is the unit of measure to show distances in space, cuz plain ole mileage does not get it out there....and the speed of light is 186,000 miles per SECOND (pretty darn fast, heh?)

Ok......

Our star, the SUN, is only ONE of Billions (upon more billions, literally) of stars in the KNOWN universe...

When you look in the sky and see the stars, know that the CLOSEST one (called Proxima Centauri) is 4.4 light years away (oh, but that'll take you 18,000 years to get there, cuz you can't travel at the speed of light yet)

It takes 100,000 years to get from one end to the other of OUR Milky Way galaxy, and there are BILLIONS of galaxies in the KNOWN universe.

The nearest galaxy to us, Andromeda, will take 2.3 MILLION light years to reach from here

My point??

It is quite possible that the nearest civilization may not know that you ARE HERE AT ALL

Mankind is not the center of the universe, physically or figuratively, and all the E.T. civilizations do not feel obligated to show their presence to us Earthlings for validation....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You say "all over the place" numerous times

Classic sign that I've been drinking. If there's numerous repetitions of certain phrases I've probably had a few.

Maybe I should've left the thread. And maybe some mentions of 'skeptic' should've been replaced with 'debunker' too in the OP. Apologies to all the skeptics that aren't shills/debunkers, wasn't meant to offend you people.

Nah I started it by going on about skeptics, can't see anything wrong with what WingedBull has said to be honest. Will respond more to other replies a bit later on anyway.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Maybe I'll have some MOD/Military guy in touch with me later advising me to keep quiet. They can all shove it too. unless there's a very good reason. All I see those guys doing is making a mess.

Maybe not.

I highly doubt anybody will be in touch to get you to 'keep quiet' as this thread just comes across as an attention seeking rant, with absolutely no proof/evidence or even a slight explanation as to how you came to believe the things you are stating to be fact.

I am personally a believer, but this thread just isn't doing it for me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Hahah! They Live rules. When it comes to shills, I'm all outta bubblegum.

I've seen you make a few references to shills and disinfo agents in this thread. Could you please define what those are, to you?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
I highly doubt anybody will be in touch to get you to 'keep quiet' as this thread just comes across as an attention seeking rant, with absolutely no proof/evidence or even a slight explanation as to how you came to believe the things you are stating to be fact.

More of a part-drunken rant to be honest. And I've said several times as to how I came to believe it, intuition. I thought maybe more people would be around that can sense it too, but guess not. Maybe I was just being a big, deluded, drunken douche after all. I'm sure that'll make most people around here happy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Illuminati final card to bring a One World Order is Aliens and UFOs von Braun tells Carol Rosin

Rosin met von Braun (Wernher von Braun (1912–1977) was a German rocket scientist, engineer, space architect, and one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology in Nazi Germany and the United States during and after World War II) in 1974 as he was dying from cancer but he assured her that he was going to live a few more years to tell her about the US game to weaponise space - to control the earth from space. von Braun died in 1977. Dr. Carol Rosin worked directly under von Braun told her, the NAZI V2 Rocket Scientist from Operation Paperclip. That's a pretty solid inside connection to a very serious source.

Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist turned Disclosure Project witness shares very important information with us. Keep in mind this was back in 2001 before 9/11 back when it was only Oklahoma city and the '93 WTC bombing and they realized they were going to need something bigger... If I didn't see a real need to share this kind of information I wouldn't bother, but I personally feel this is a very important issue for everyone in the UFO / Alien / Disclosure Community out there to be aware of.

von Braun kept on telling her that the final card is the Alien card - over and over again

check these leads on youtube

2012 Prepare for the Alien Invasion? First Contact?
The Last Card
Carol Rosin

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well technically OP you are correct....Aliens apparently ARE all over the place:

"Alien Genes Found in DNA, from a legitimate source! Could this be it?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WE are the Aliens

Too bad we can't have the sun glasses like Roddy Piper had in the movie They Live

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Elilte "Reptilians" fight against other races...you all heard about the star defense System? Thats to keep the other Aliens away from our Planet..they are shooting at them. www.alienvideo.net...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's a thought....maybe the Aliens from other planets....have made a pact with earth world leaders...and...they don't want to be revealed (for sure) to planet Earth....maybe it is not that our government wants to keep them from us....but that....the aliens don't want to be revealed (for sure) to us.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

We are not alone and never have been. We have been lied too. Check out my thread on alien disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join