It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Genes Found in DNA, from a legitimate source! Could this be it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
scienceray.com...

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project are claiming that they have found alien genes in our human DNA genetic makeup.

Do we have alien genes in our human DNA? Could this be the ultimate proof of alien life? According to a team of researchers working at the Human Genome Project, this appears to be the case. The team believes that more than 95% of the non-coding sequences (also called junk DNA) found in human DNA is actually the genetic codes of alien lifeforms. These sequences are actually found in all lifeforms found on Earth but they make up a larger portion of the human genome than in any other species known. It is these sequences that the team is using to explain many gaps in our understanding of how human beings have “evolved” over the ages.

Read more: scienceray.com...

I cant believe that they are discovering this. I have had a suspicion for months, if this is true, then it completely changes our perception of our existence. Hopefully we're getting closer to the truth.

MOD NOTE & EDIT:
Please post more than just a link....
*added snippet of external material
edit on May 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This theory has been around for some time now. To me, it does make sense considering there is no explanation as to why we have so many different races of people.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
'It' is all over the place. We're not alone. The rigged 'scientific community', the 'government', and 'NASA' won't be in any hurry to to do anything but discredit it though. Because they have a massive agenda to keep the truth from being known. Why? Only they know. For now anyway.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If you are meaning that scienceray is a legitimate source, you'd be incorrect, honestly.

Scienceray is part of the Triond network, which anyone can join, write an article for, and have it posted to one of their subsequent websites. There's others in the network, as well.

The article names no names at all and hypothesizes quite considerably.

I'd say pass on this one, even though I do think that we were manipulated at some point by another species, myself.

www.triond.com... would be where the Triond network can be found, for those curious.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Do you every think the MSM will tell the people though ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Not so far from the truth as some might think :

I'm also fairly certain of one thing : there are ways to activate parts of our DNA that the 'governments' and 'banks' and 'corporations' would rather we were very, very ignorant of. Let's just be glad that they don't totally control us, and that if we really want to pursue this stuff, we can do.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

It's a lot more legitimate than most sources that even try to come forward with information about aliens or ufos.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

If you are meaning that scienceray is a legitimate source, you'd be incorrect, honestly.
Yeah, but the article is claiming that scientists from the HGP believe our junk DNA is actually alien DNA. I would like to see an article originating from the HGP. Because this is very vague and leaves me with more questions than answers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"The night is darkest just before the dawn, and I promise you, the dawn is coming."
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
This theory has been around for some time now. To me, it does make sense considering there is no explanation as to why we have so many different races of people.

What?!

I don't understand how you can say that! We started off as one race, then split off into three groupings. The Mongoloids, Caucasians, and Negroids. Each evolved respective to their surroundings over time. The truth of this is self-evident. I have no clue how someone can deny something like this in the 21st century.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It seems this is old news, I thought I heard it before...from 2007: www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openminds32
It's a lot more legitimate than most sources that even try to come forward with information about aliens or ufos.

There are no sources listed, not a single scientist supposedly involved in the work is named, no papers showing their work cited. It is not legitimate.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

not a single scientist supposedly involved in the work is named
Check the link I just posted. It goes into a lot more detail, and names some scientists involved.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by taccj9903

What?!

I don't understand how you can say that! We started off as one race, then split off into three groupings. The Mongoloids, Caucasians, and Negroids. Each evolved respective to their surroundings over time. The truth of this is self-evident. I have no clue how someone can deny something like this in the 21st century.

First of all I realize race probably wasn't the best term to use, so let's go with the human race with different sub-species. Second, how did these three groupings come about if we all started out as one species?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is an interesting article by a group of scientists who consulted with/for NASA ......

Wilcock concludes that the human species, somewhat like caterpillars entering metamorphosis, is currently “being programmed by the galactic center to become more advanced while … still here in our bodies.” This is made possible because the DNA molecule is like a programmable piece of hardware … so that if you change the energy wave that moves through it, the jumping DNA will encode it into a completely different form. It is therefore possible that as we move into increasingly “intelligent” zones of energy in the galaxy, the DNA energy patterns for the creatures on the planet are all upgraded, and the mutations occur so rapidly–well within one lifetime–that no “transitional” fossils exist.

Check my sig.....we are all made of stardust...

Evolution of Human and Animal DNA
edit on 8-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

We're still one species. Race and species are two different things. Species can interbreed, and the next generation can continue to have offspring. Pretty much the jist of the definition.

We EVOLVED to have subtle genetic variations which were best suited to our environments which stayed mostly the same, as long as we didn't travel much. So, it has to do with differences in climate, and available food sources, mostly. For instance, light pigmentation was a genetic adaption due to living in higher latitudes, and consequently, not getting as much vitamin-d production from solar radiation. The lighter we are, the more efficient this conversion process is. The converse is also true.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

We're still one species. Race and species are two different things. Species can interbreed, and the next generation can continue to have offspring. Pretty much the jist of the definition.

We EVOLVED to have subtle genetic variations which were best suited to our environments which stayed mostly the same, as long as we didn't travel much. So, it has to do with differences in climate, and available food sources, mostly. For instance, light pigmentation was a genetic adaption due to living in higher latitudes, and consequently, not getting as much vitamin-d production from solar radiation. The lighter we are, the more efficient this conversion process is. The converse is also true.

"EVOLUTION" I was waiting for that to come out in your response. You are obviously knowledgeable in this arena and I know very little, but I do know evolution is a theory. So my theory that alien DNA is responsible for the variations is just as valid as your theory that evolution is.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No, it's not.

There is a difference between a hypothesis and a theory.

There is a very large amount of scientific data backing up the theory of evolution.

I don't see any real scientific evidence for the beliefs presented in the OP.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No, it's not.

There is a difference between a hypothesis and a theory.

There is a very large amount of scientific data backing up the theory of evolution.

I don't see any real scientific evidence for the beliefs presented in the OP.

Either way, theory is a theory and doesn't make something true. So we can agree to disagree.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

A scientific theory comprises a collection of concepts, including abstractions of observable phenomena expressed as quantifiable properties, together with rules (called scientific laws) that express relationships between observations of such concepts. A scientific theory is constructed to conform to available empirical data about such observations, and is put forth as a principle or body of principles for explaining a class of phenomena.[1] A scientific theory is a type of inductive theory, in that its content (i.e. empirical data) could be expressed within some formal system of logic whose elementary rules (i.e. scientific laws) are taken as axioms.
Scientific Theory

Scientific theories have verifiable evidence which supports the validity of the stated assumptions. Does this seem to qualify them as having "truth" in your mind?! If not, why?
edit on 8-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join