It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not alone.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
OK, I made another thread a bit ago, but I'm going for it with this, I've had enough. I've posted on here since the end of january and I can't take no more.

Aliens are all over the place out there, and there's many species. If you don't like it, lump it. The Exopolitics people are onto something, but they're mostly full of crap because they have no clue how to channel properly.

Aliens are all over the place out there. There's all types of species, and one day we'll see the reality of it.

So lets get an idea of the divide : how many of us believe that Aliens are actually out there, and not just one species, but loads of them? On the same note, those of you that think there's just one species out there are also deluded. They're all over the place. If I ever research I try to be grounded and this whole bias goes out of the window. I have to stay 50/50, but as a person with my own beliefs : they're all over the place.

Just what is up with skeptics? Are you afraid that you'll have to accept Aliens into your lives? Just what is your problem? Big daddy 'science' hasn't confirmed it to you? That big field that's as corrupt as most other things on this joke of an earth? (you want funding? Only if we like what you're doing!) Think about it.

We might never find this out in our lifetimes, but they are all over the place. Think of our good friend Giordano Bruno. He was onto something that was later proved to be real. These 'scientists' who think they know it all will have to factor all this into their future research, but are just too scared of thinking about it right now. Maybe because it's just too much work to cope with. Well scientists in the future are going to have to deal with it. They'll all have to pick up their slack.

History will prove us right. Sorry skeptics, but we're just not alone, your arguments are based on ignorance.

The truth is not going to falter because a few people in lab suits haven't got enough cash from corrupt muppets. We're going to be accepted into the galactic community, even if we have to be dragged there kicking and screaming.

We will be proved right. Maybe not now, maybe not in one hundred years, but we're never going to stop. We'll have our truth one day, and no amount of skeptics or shills are going to shut us up.

One day all you skeptics are just going to have to deal with it. And on that day Ufology will finally be an 'accepted' scientific field.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You say "all over the place" numerous times, yet I have not seen an Alien with my own two eyes in my entire life time.

Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
agree with you, maybe also people dont even know theyre an alien?
dont bother getting angry about it, be happy you know the truth.
if they do tell us, it goes with ur science being funded.. do you really need them to tell u aliens are real
and why after all this time will they tell us?
to benefit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, the possibility of this is very big, and saying that we are alone is extremely egocentric but I don't think it's very good to talk this way. It sounds like some kind of preaching, skeptics have their right to express their opinion, even if they are not right. But I still agree, we are not alone, with or without extraterrestrials walking this Earth.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Morbidness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Relatively few people, especially on ATS, argue that there are no aliens. As big as the universe is, it's quite likely that there are other life forms "out there." The $64,000 question - and the discussion that goes forever round and round on ATS is: Are they HERE? As in, on Earth, among us or watching us.

So .. sure .. they're "out there" and someday either they'll find us or we'll find them if we don't go the way of the dinosaurs before then .. what's your point?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
You say "all over the place" numerous times, yet I have not seen an Alien with my own two eyes in my entire life time.

Care to elaborate?

Neither have I, but some of us are in touch with something a lot bigger than our own selves with our own worthless problems and fake lives. We can sense something way greater than who and what we are.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhott
So .. sure .. they're "out there" and someday either they'll find us or we'll find them if we don't go the way of the dinosaurs before then .. what's your point?

My point is the absolute horde of people too scared to admit the reality of the situation. And yeah mate, they're here too. They're not thick, they're watching what we're doing.

I guess I can be an 'eager believer' now. Deal with it. I've seen and done stuff I still don't want to even go into to be honest, but yeah, this reality is a joke. Governments are a joke, them searching for ET? Hahah, a joke. They are here.

I tried to keep quiet and was hoping to for a while to come yet, but stuff it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Any government shills want to try me : go for it. I'm not alone. Maybe it's almost time.

Maybe ask your bosses first.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sure aliens exist! but most likely not as theyre depicted in films and media which unfortunately is the only thing most refuse to accept because lets face it, its ridiculous at times. Alien life forms may not be any more advanced than we are, perhaps they live life as we do wondering if THEY are the only lifeforms in the universe??

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackZombie
Sure aliens exist! but most likely not as theyre depicted in films and media which unfortunately is the only thing most refuse to accept because lets face it, its ridiculous at times. Alien life forms may not be any more advanced than we are, perhaps they live life as we do wondering if THEY are the only lifeforms in the universe??

They're much more complicated than most fiction shows them out to be. Some fiction touches on it, but doesn't go anywhere near the whole way. They're way beyond us.

I just wanted to fit in around here basically, but I guess that's gone out of the window now. Would rather speak truth than be accepted.

Am reseraching into this every day now anyway, maybe I'll take a leaf out of Stantons book and just shut up those that are being obvious shills and ignorant people. Bored with being the nice guy I guess! Would rather try my best to speak the truth than be accepted, or 'nice'.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

how could anyone possibly know that? they are 'different' from us no doubt but that does not neccessarily mean they are 'beyond' us.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

how could anyone possibly know that? they are 'different' from us no doubt but that does not neccessarily mean they are 'beyond' us.

Some are stupidly beyond us, we're like nursery kids. Others might have been travelling in space and here as their first planet to check out, which could mean we can relate to them to a degree, others are just beyond us though, we have to let our ego's pass and accept it.

Disclosure should be on it's way in the coming years, no big thing if some of us speak out now. I was a bit worried personally, thinking I should keep my mouth shut, but looking around this planet and what we're doing to ourselves, I couldn't care less any longer.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I second that. Not to say it isn't possible though.
I kinda think us Humans may be the aliens. Just look at how much we differ from the rest of the
living species on this planet. We seem to be the odd man out. No pun intended

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill

Care to elaborate?

I believe aliens to be all over the place. On this world? Probably not.

In the universe? Absolutely. To believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe is completely foolish. In this absolutely MASSIVE universe, it's impossible that we are the only planet with intelligent life.

Hell, think about it. There could be an alien race so old, they began space travel before our planet even had life. Aliens existing, and even visiting us isn't very far fetched.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Maybe I'll have some MOD/Military guy in touch with me later advising me to keep quiet. They can all shove it too. unless there's a very good reason. All I see those guys doing is making a mess.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You know, it’s something I've believed in since I was little. It wasn't about the facts, but about the feeling. It's something I never felt the need to question such as why they were here (the purpose as many tend to ask). And yes, many of them are here, especially underground.

The logic in believing in something that is right in front of our eyes and yet considered by so many to be illogical always astounds me.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Luckyxfactor because: reflected more...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

They're much more complicated than most fiction shows them out to be. Some fiction touches on it, but doesn't go anywhere near the whole way. They're way beyond us.

I just wanted to fit in around here basically, but I guess that's gone out of the window now. Would rather speak truth than be accepted.

Am reseraching into this every day now anyway, maybe I'll take a leaf out of Stantons book and just shut up those that are being obvious shills and ignorant people. Bored with being the nice guy I guess! Would rather try my best to speak the truth than be accepted, or 'nice'.

You speak so matter of fact about the topic as if you know without a shadow of a doubt.. so of course the obvious question is where is this proof? what convinced you with utmost certainty? because sharing that would seem to be an obvious first step in trying to convince others.. which you must be attempting, or you'd not have started a thread.. I'm not trying to be combative, just trying to cut to the point.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Im sorry i must of missed where you posted all your evidence to back up such claims
EDIT: just to be clear im not trying to be Aggressive. I do believe but you have to understand people need proof

edit on 8-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, many skeptics do believe intelligent ET life can exist, but they just need to see proof. Something they can hold, touch, or see with their own eyes. The more we learn about our universe, the crazier it sounds to say it couldn't be true.

Personally I have never seen a UFO for example, but I do believe they exist. I also believe they've flown around in our atmosphere and have even landed on our ground. Much like we have dropped bots on Mar's surface, or have sent one through an orbit around other planets, it's easy to imagine that visitors have done the same here, for me. Especially when you consider we have only begun to venture into space during the last century.

But when people start posting videos of stuff like aliens in their back yard, or a dead alien in the snow, I say no way... Why, because if they're capable of exploring our planet, they aren't going to be stupid enough to leave one behind.

There is one thing I do not believe in, though, and that is limits. This is what will enable us to perhaps one day expand our civilization onto other planets like Mars (Yes, there will be a day that we can begin shaping and molding Mars into a proper planet). But first, we must become one planetary unit and we aren't there yet. That part, though, is best saved for another thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I definitely don't think we are alone. The universe is just too big.

I haven't seen one yet though, so I will just stick with believing there is more out there, than stating it as a fact.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join