It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don't know if this guy is honest or not,it sounds very interesting though.Someone made a reference about the impregnations in the Bible an i immediately remembered of this:

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

So for those that think that you can't know the day,here you go,you have to be strong in these days...obey Gods word and live your lives like before,have fun,be with your loved ones.
I think the day of the Lord is coming and you better be ready,God loves you,surrender your soul to him!

Peace

link   
reply to post by seeker11

Thanks for that shot. You should pat yourself on the back for doing more than just reading the pages here... never know what will happen or if in fact it will be around for long

link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

It was "decoded" as I read it.....and, was but another "Elenin" hoax.......ultimately.

Sorry. That simple, really.

MY opinon, based on watching it unfold, this morning (USA Pacific time zone, BTW...in case it matters...)

Yes, I watched the whole thing unfolding as well. From the moment it came up till the moment it went down. Watch subsequent threads get shut down. I'm not saying it's not a hoax. I'm only saying there were a number of strange coincidences that occured at exactly the same time that made me stop and pay attention. That is all, nothing more nothing less. I also experienced the server completely slow down as this thread went away and the other threads disappeared then back up and working again.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: correcting spelling error

link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

well...weedwhacker has spoken
guess thats it then
we can all move to another thread now

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

How would you know that if your always stoned? Just sayin.... no real pun intended

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A couple of screen grabs from what I thought was relevant.
OP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b562143ad59.jpg[/atsimg]
ATS member solves it
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35e267195e95.jpg[/atsimg]
ATS mod confirms Russia IP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f21e00f1d96.jpg[/atsimg]
Last post by OP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/114ad8a9e7fb.jpg[/atsimg]

In the google cache all messages that contained information to members from the OP in email exchanges have been erased.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It was "decoded" as I read it.....and, was but another "Elenin" hoax.......ultimately.

MY opinon, based on watching it unfold, this morning (USA Pacific time zone, BTW...in case it matters...)

I thought you said you didnt get time too read it,, and where in seekers displayed code, does it say anything about CX or Elinin?? ohh wait you had too decode it first,, but you said you had not read it yet????

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I was on when the servers started being laggy and getting the 503 and 404 message errors. Besides that the web pages were not loading correctly at the time.

I do find the blood type references intresting to say the least. Since it would involve everyone wanting to know what type of blood that they have.

I have O neg. blood and I don't donate due to a minor phobia of needles.

I have enjoyed the posts here on ats about the royal blood line / alien / psychic/ personality connections with neg. blood types.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is the real rapture, not what the bible said. Peace, because we are f%%%%$#

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I live in Canada and my mother is RH Negative and i highly doubt that she is a nephilim or a fallen angel, shes a Christian and i dont think a nephilim would really want to be in church plus they were around 15 feet tall and usually men i believe

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Can somebody tell me why people are reading this as RH negative - when there is NO mention of Rh- in the message?

I call hoax in this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sweet. RH neg here. &%$# 'em. Honestly I hope they bring it, getting pretty tired of going through the motions in this life.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The RH neg info is on page 2.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhillyisBoss

I don't know where you got your information. I think you need to go back and start again. It has nothing to do with fallenangels or anything else you mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

I thought you said you didnt get time too read it,, and where in seekers displayed code, does it say anything about CX or Elinin?? ohh wait you had too decode it first,, but you said you had not read it yet????

Here is the CX that is mentioned. Another OPs decoding yielded the C X
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccf049a247d8.jpg[/atsimg]

There was other information from the email exchanges which the members shared which involved the blood types being affected by the member was confused as to which one would be negatively impacted. The other was the 170.20 mhz to listen to after comet passed for final warning?

I wrote this down:
"Reply by theson 7-5-2011 @ 5:32 PM
HE MAILED ME BACK, AFTER THE COMET PASSES MONITOR 170.20 MHZ THIS WILL BE THE WARNING"

That message has disappeared from the google cache though.
Along with others. Well that's all I have on that friends.

Edit to ad. Another members decoding had all the 'W's in the message come out as 'X's don't know if that has any significance.

Other than that...I'm assuming this is probably all a hoax, however, there's the evidence I could gather if you need to do any of your own sleuthing or verifications. I stand by being very interested by this due to all the threads being trashed regarding it and posts mysteriously disappearing especially the ones that had the email exchanges with the ops even though in those particular posts I could see no ATS violations.

edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by redrose123

google RH negative conspiracy there were a bunch of weird threads i read and i saw some people talking about it on other pages

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Okay so the original mystery guy doesn't want to be tracked down and keeps running, but then openly admits that he is in Russia??
Makes no sense. What is the point of telling us his location and letting a member "ping" him to validate it, if he is trying to hide??

Exactly. Like he's saying 'I'm on the run from TPTB but just to be fair I'll give them a clue, I'm in Russia!' LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

A quick google search of "170.20 MHZ " and you will get "Scanner Frequencies for the Federal Government". I wonder what that means?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stalker619
reply to post by wcitizen

The RH neg info is on page 2.

Thanks. On page 2, I found an explanation as to what RH neg is. I know what RH neg is.

The point I am making is that there is NO mention of RH neg in the message.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yeah remember the last "NORAD" employee that claimed fleets of UFO's would appear over our cities on 10/13/2010 and nothing happened?

I doubt the guy is even working for a government agency. That was the longest sentence I ever read. Not to mention the lotto numbers to top it off.

Well enjoy your space Aids people. Majic Johnson beat it so there is hope my negative blood brothers.

No worries here Im O +.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c25d6e52064d.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaa39824ec41.png[/atsimg]

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join