It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical muslims threaten's obama and saythere coming for the whitehouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Rape victims are stoned or given lashings for allowing it to happen, the worse thing is what happens to the rapist, Like a recent incident in Pakistan when a young girl was raped by her uncle she was stoned to death and her rapist peado uncle got away with nothing!!, Good to see I inspired you to look beneath the surface of what where told P.S sharia sanctioned punishments include rape, stoning, dismembering limbs thats no radical slant that is what sharia states
edit on 8-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)
Plus I was on about the christian vs muslims jihad what is still going on today started a thousand years ago, that was about the origin of the word jihad I think, Do you know how close muslims came to taking europe back in the day if it wasn't for the king of poland and his army chasing them away from the gates of vienna, I could very well be speaking arabic right now
edit on 8-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I agree but the quran is all based on an OT sort of ideology it doesn't have any sort of new NT

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

The Wikipedia link was the source of the quote in my post, not the source of a grand epiphany! Context friend, pay attention.

Also, there are cases of extreme measures taken by people in the middle east against women. I agree with that. What I disagree with is when you attach the Islam to the act. Islam does not teach to do that and Islamic people overall do not bury and stone women because Islam says to do so.

A better term would be Middle eastern extremist, not Islamic or Muslim extremist. Let me give you an example:

If an American man rapes and kills his wife, which has happened many, many times, and he happens to be Christian....does that mean all Christians, or even just the Christians who believe the same version of the Bible as he does, are Christian extremists?

These are crimes of individuals, not religions or entire groups of people! Islam is actually a very tolerant religion, that teaches to work with each other and other religions. Do some quick research on google and learn the truth. Whatever blog, radio show, or talking points you folks are feeding off of is spreading fear, hate and are simply WRONG!

When I get time I will get a thread together and I will send you a link.

sharia is a islamic way of life and I'm sad to say it is completely sexcist and does sanction vile acts towards women and most of its punishments are inhumane remember islam come's from the east so they will be more strict to the religion so please don't use a western version of islam to say that it is just the people and not the ideology because they use the quran to justify these acts

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

they use the quran to justify these acts

So if Christians "use the Bible to justify" to.... lets say kill a homosexual or to drag a black man behind his truck, does that mean we can therefore make the assumption that it's ok to label an entire group as "extreme" just because they invoked religion?

It's clear that I am not going to lighten your view on Islam, and I am not about to let the actions of the few dictate my view of the whole. I will not live in fear because of extreme right wing talking points. No thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but they are simply venting their angers at what the Government has done to their land and people, I dont blame them one bit

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think it would be pretty cool to see muslims blow up the white house, if there is another false flag i hope its muslims blowing up the whitehouse, that would be awesome. I bet no one would care.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
I think it would be pretty cool to see muslims blow up the white house, if there is another false flag i hope its muslims blowing up the whitehouse, that would be awesome. I bet no one would care.

The most idiotic and ill informed response I have seen in a long time on ATS, but nice job condoning attacking our nations capital and killing more people......

Still in highschool?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I'm sorry, but they are simply venting their angers at what the Government has done to their land and people, I dont blame them one bit

You're drinking the Kool Aide.

God help this world.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

I agree, these are not peace protesters, of whom millions marched around the world.
In fact, they are the egg on the face of the global peace movement.
They do not want peace, but the "black flag of Islam" (charming) to fly over the Western capitals.
If any of them had a spine or true belief they'd be in the trenches in the affected countries, no doubt being hunted by their own Muslim brothers.
They wouldn't just have a big mouth when protected behind Western cops and freedoms of expression.
They wouldn't just be an eye-sore for the Western public, when they probably dress decently at home.
I see a lot of quiet surveillance in the clip.
I hope the point of this is to remove them quietly, one by one from Western society.

When Britain was at war with Nazi Germany, could one have a crowd of Nazi sympathizers standing in London in full uniform and shout about the civilian casualties in Dresden (at least those were proven)?
London was attacked by these people.
Watch more clips on this specific cult and they openly say Mohammed wasn't a democrat.
These people want a dictatorship!
They say "Islam" is better than capitalism or communism.
Sure, if the tribal masters get the oil it's great for a few royals (and there's not much in Britain), but otherwise it amounts to herding goats and donkeys.
No, they are liars and bring a whole people and cause into disrepute.
I know their plans for other religions and gay people, and all choice for women will disappear if they had their way.
Kiss your pubs goodbye too.
I'd say, kick them out.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

This means DC may become their prime interest. SMH as many poor surrounding it there are. HENCE starZ staRZ stARZ
The ignorance of EA seems many cannot get alonge.

edit on 5/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The terrorists are going to retaliate I believe in a big way....I think they are going to attack a major city in the U.S. again....I am afraid....your thoughts on this...anyone..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The terrorists are going to retaliate I believe in a big way....I think they are going to attack a major city in the U.S. again....I am afraid....your thoughts on this...anyone..
I totally agree there is a comeback due any'day for this. We just got to hope our security service's don't get caught slipping, I think we should turn the heat up on the taliban and try to beat them into submission while they are weak!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What is interesting in the OP clip is that the women are wrapped-up head to toe in black burqas.
Yet they are a holding a photo of an unveiled "detainee" (I'm sure there's a good reason she's detained) to get sympathy.
This is the sect that says in other clips that one will pay after death for showing unveiled women on TV!
(See my "Brother - The Islamist" on Youtube)
If they had no veiled photo of this woman, they could have drawn one on with a black marker.
It sure seems like an admission that veiled women are de-humanized ciphers, useless for eliciting any empathy for propaganda purposes.
But then, religion allows all kinds of glaring contradictions for a higher purpose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join