It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical muslims threaten's obama and saythere coming for the whitehouse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I posted another thread yesterday about this "mock funeral" for osama in london by radicals, scarily enough there was a few hundred of them, Here is a video of the protest watch the interview one of them does it's a disgrace there allowed to openly say such thing's in England.
P.S watch the whole video
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I am English, and whilst i do not agree with the ideas and statements these people in the video are portraying, i do believe in the right to have free speech.

What are we to do? Lock them away and take away the rights of the protesters? and probably give them more media coverage in the process.

This makes me think about the American govt of today with the attitude of you are either with us or against us, no room for middle ground anywhere. Please do not take this as a pop at Americans, i do believe that you had one of the best systems in modern times, i just hope you can get it back or stop it going any further south.

This is just the media trying to stir up trouble as usual, I know that most Muslims that i know or have met are unlike the people that are portrayed in the video imho.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This might not go over well, but I'm going to say it anyways because I feel it has to be said.

In my opinion, I believe that is IS possible for a multi-cultural society to survive, however, I do not believe it could survive if these openly radical Islam we a part of it. Muslims do not want to integrate, they want to conquer. They have stated this time and time again. They aren't carrying out terrorist attacks to gain civil rights or notoriety, they are carrying them out because they want the people of the country THEY live in to conform to Shaira Law, and convert to Islam.

In short, they move to a country, and demand that country changes it's ways to accommodate them. It's insulting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

This is a shame but if they want to harm our President and this White House they will have to stand in line. Republicans are already at the gate.
edit on 7-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

scarily enough there was a few hundred of them, Here is a video of the protest watch the interview one of them does it's a disgrace there allowed to openly say such thing's in England.

The number of Muslims massed in one area is scary to you? How many are you comfortable with?

I understand people say stupid things and make threats when they feel they have been wronged, but our reaction to it is just as important as their statements. They also have the right to do so!

Sadly I believe that too many people in America and elsewhere have a distorted view on Muslims and Islam. It's easy to say these people are "radical", but how would you and your neighbors react if thrust into the same situation? Do you feel the same way towards the "radical" teachings of Jerry Falwell or other Christian ministers who preach hate against homosexuals?

Tit for tat.........

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

scarily enough there was a few hundred of them, Here is a video of the protest watch the interview one of them does it's a disgrace there allowed to openly say such thing's in England.

The number of Muslims massed in one area is scary to you? How many are you comfortable with?

I understand people say stupid things and make threats when they feel they have been wronged, but our reaction to it is just as important as their statements. They also have the right to do so!

Sadly I believe that too many people in America and elsewhere have a distorted view on Muslims and Islam. It's easy to say these people are "radical", but how would you and your neighbors react if thrust into the same situation? Do you feel the same way towards the "radical" teachings of Jerry Falwell or other Christian ministers who preach hate against homosexuals?

Tit for tat.........

It's not scary because there mulsims, It's scary cause there radicals that want to kill the kuffar, Plus I'm a atheist and think all religion is a scam, I do feel the same'way to anybody promoting hate when it isn't deserved
edit on 7-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

To better understand where they are coming from, I think you have to put things into perspective.

They viewed OBL as a freedom-fighter who gave up the lavish lifestyle of the ultra wealthy to fight against the Russians and U.S....with his own money.

His compound was raided by the U.S. on sovereign Pakistani soil, without permission by the Gov't and without adherance to the Geneva Convention, where he was killed for crimes that no international court had convicted him of.

So how do you expect them to react? How would you react? What kind of "radical" statements did my fellow Ameicans make towards these people after 9/11?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is actually a lot of people world wide that would actually enjoy seeing bad things happen to the White House and America in general. And a lot of those are not radical muslims. That is how hated America is and it is all their own fault due to the way they meddle in everybody else's countries (even Western ones).

You would even be supprised how many in America would love to see the White house blown to bits, just think back to the Independance Day scene where the white house was destroyed, everybody cheered, right?

PS: Don't shoot the messenger.

edit on 7-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

To better understand where they are coming from, I think you have to put things into perspective.

They viewed OBL as a freedom-fighter who gave up the lavish lifestyle of the ultra wealthy to fight against the Russians and U.S....with his own money.

His compound was raided by the U.S. on sovereign Pakistani soil, without permission by the Gov't and without adherance to the Geneva Convention, where he was killed for crimes that no international court had convicted him of.

So how do you expect them to react? How would you react? What kind of "radical" statements did my fellow Ameicans make towards these people after 9/11?

I completely understand where there coming from, They feel as though for islam to be complete it must dominate the world, they have no respect for any other religion but there own and they use a 4th century book to make sense of a modern world. I studied all about jihad and islamist's, They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama,

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That’s only because far left Libs are in the house, which attracts the far Right like moths to a flame. Where are the Centerists?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Islamists in this clip say that the "black flag of Islam" will fly over Western capitals, and that they want to impose their Sharia law.
They want places like Australia to look at the "beauty of Islam".
I hate to say so, but these people have not looked in the mirror lately, because there is nothing "beautiful" about them whatsoever.
Maybe that's a matter of taste, but the spectacle looks like a an act of aesthetic vandalism to any European city.
How can they talk about oppression when they support terrorists and the very reasons that "oppression" exists in the first place?
Do they actually think about what they're saying?
How can they harp on about the wonders of Sharia when they choose to live in a country where it's not imposed?
Surely if one truly loves a system or religion one would actually choose to live where it is already implemented.
At least in the UK Muslim women can choose whether to wear the veil or not, without getting their bottoms whipped if they don't.
They cannot get away from that contradiction: they are exploiting Western freedoms that they would never grant to others if they ever came to power.
Absolutely horrid. One doesn't even have to bring up the horrors of radical Islam or all the African animists and Christians enslaved by Islamists that must also be released.

Interestingly these Islamists do not see a conspiracy about Bin Laden. They accept him as a killer, and support him as such.
Kudos to the cops, who manage a neutral stance, despite the fact that London was the target of a vicious terror attack. The self-control when facing the treasonous mob must be astounding.
edit on 7-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I completely understand where there coming from, They feel as though for islam to be complete it must dominate the world, they have no respect for any other religion but there own and they use a 4th century book to make sense of a modern world. I studied all about jihad and islamist's, They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama,

So now we get to the real heart of the matter! I think this statement says it all, and shows where your intentions lie.

I understand that you are not a Christian, or religious at all, but it is not Islam that is reaching across the globe to dominate and build countless military bases. That would be the western Christians, in fact! I do not see any "radical Christian" threads in your profile. So I would say that your statement is hypocritical to say the least.

This is just another case where the context of one religious book is bastardized to meet the socio-political preconceived notions of ill-informed individuals!

By the way, you just said they need to be wiped out like Osama!! By your own definition, you are a terrorist and a radical athiest! If we follow your example you should not be able to assemble and practice your right to free speech. Are you sure this is the message you are trying to send?

edit on 7-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It Is as if we have become our own enemy in this fight. It has brought out the radicals on our side who are no better, and spew the same kind of hate speech. Those of us who are rational and kind, on both side are left with the utter mess and chaos caused by the very small fringe from each extreme. Unfortunately, those extremes are so loud and their behavior so vile, that is where all attention is focused.

I see numerous comments that suggest that moderate, integrated, American Muslims should be shouting from the rooftops that they disagree with these radical beliefs. Well we/I am guilty as charged as well. I do not see moderates in America standing against our radical hate mongers either.

Until we defeat this disease in our own country how can we expect to defeat it anywhere else. And IMHO that isn't as easy as it sounds. Trapped in a paradox of free speech, we simply let it be.

The last time this was even close to being accomplished, was by the brave non violent actions of African Americans in the cicil rights movement. We all saw how that went down. It was ugly, lives were lost, homes and churches burned to the ground.

But this fight, will be even more bloody, and more difficult. Not to take anything away from the pain and suffering of the African American community, but they were "fighting" for themselves. If we are to win this time around we will be fighting for someone else in most instances. You may not be gay, black, latino, poor, unemployed, denied proper education,or so on, but to rescue our country firm the fringe, we all will have to stand and denounce our labels and stand united.

If this is accomplished, only then can we be an example to the world again.

Off topic but i just couldn't help myself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
This might not go over well, but I'm going to say it anyways because I feel it has to be said.

In my opinion, I believe that is IS possible for a multi-cultural society to survive, however, I do not believe it could survive if these openly radical Islam we a part of it. Muslims do not want to integrate, they want to conquer. They have stated this time and time again. They aren't carrying out terrorist attacks to gain civil rights or notoriety, they are carrying them out because they want the people of the country THEY live in to conform to Shaira Law, and convert to Islam.

In short, they move to a country, and demand that country changes it's ways to accommodate them. It's insulting.

It's just their way of Evangelizing... and bringing their world of Allah to the world to hear & heed.

All Christians are told to go and spread their 'Gospel' or Good-News...
its only Good-News to the Believers...its all just ideological &^ moralistic Noise to the non=believer & outsider...

so too is a non-Islam/Muslim view of their actions concerning the practice of their Religion and faith...

the harshness & rigidity of their Laws is equal to the foregiveness & turn-the-other-cheek actions regarded by Christians as 'The Way'

! consider the Biblical Scriptures where the Dry Bones in the desert are finally joined together
After
the New Jerusalem is established here on Earth...

in my mind, those verses are speaking of joining the Arab and Israelites into the true brotherhood that is the reality of the situation...rather than the vast gulf between the two peoples created over the eons by mankind
edit on 7-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You need to remember I'm on about radical muslims not all muslims, Believe it or not i have "muslim" friends who do not follow the quran to the exact word if they when to a sharia country they would be classed as apostate's, Islam has never updated its ethics and ways officially like other religion's so some people stick to the fundamentals that's why some times their called islamic fundamentalist.
I have never done a thread about extreme christians because nothing I know of has happened since I joined. Islam does not teach tolerance like other religions

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Some quotes from the Quran

Tolerence

"O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." - Quran [Chapter 49, Verse 13]

Compassion

"And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." - Quran [Chapter 90, Verses 12-17]

Patience and self-restraint

"Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." - Quran [Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35]

Against violence

If anyone slays a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all people. - Quran [Chapter 5, Verse 32]

Islam is a peaceful religion. The majority of Muslims are peaceful people who just want to get on with their lives.

edit on 7-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

Tolerence

"O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." - Quran [Chapter 49, Verse 13]

Compassion

"And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." - Quran [Chapter 90, Verses 12-17]

Patience and self-restraint

"Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." - Quran [Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35]

Against violence

If anyone slays a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all people. - Quran [Chapter 5, Verse 32]

Islam as set out in the Quran is peaceful and humble.

Lol selective quote's let me just be half hour and I will find at'least 50 saying kill the jews and christians and kill the kuffar, verse permitting sex with animals, verse permitting sex with even a one year old as long as its inbetween the thigh a thing they call mufa'kathat

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's like saying "I have black or gay friends" in an attempt to justify racist or bigoted comments you may have made. Doesn't fly with me at all!

There are extremists in any group, but it's quite clear that you are concentrating on one group and using your own personal bias' against those people. How do you feel about how the Christian extremists treat gays or non-Christians?

Lol selective quote's let me just be half hour and I will find at'least 50 saying kill the jews and christians and kill the kuffar, verse permitting sex with animals, verse permitting sex with even a one year old as long as its inbetween the thigh a thing they call mufa'kathat

Give me five minutes and I can show you Christians quotes in which God claims all must be killed that do not follow him, blah blah blah. Now your just nitpicking words to advance your bigoted agenda.

Something is in the cool-aid today on ATS!

edit on 7-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add comment

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is some examples:
Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends
and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any
Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

Sura3 3:64: “Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers (whom he defined as Christians in the 5th surah “Believers, take not Jews and
Christians for your friends.) and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior.
That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the
Messenger!’ ‘Our Lord! Give them double torment and curse them with a very great Curse!’”

I won't keep copying and pasting so if you want more go to this link www.letusreason.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Like Spy v Spy in Mad Mag.

Things happen when one Islamic Muslim Terrorist kills another Islamic Muslim Terrorist.

With a 20% approval rating...Obama's Marxist (AP) Media was so anxious to get him back on the 2012 campaign trail and deverting attention away from another 'New Born' (fake )birth certificate, that they made him the hero in this killing.Now he's running around like a 'stupid' drug addict in a poppy field.

You make your bed..you have to sleep in it.
edit on 7-5-2011 by truther357 because: image didn't work

edit on 7-5-2011 by truther357 because: why not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join