It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical muslims threaten's obama and saythere coming for the whitehouse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

Study the Quran, read commentaries on it's verses and their context etc. Read it yourself and you'll see it's just like any other religious text, it's essence is peace, it was written in a time of war and came about in an extremely brutal culture. You don't have to like it, but theres absolutely no need to hate it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't care if it don't fly with you I only mentioned them because they don't follow any islamic laws real'y and only go to the mosque at eed , I don't care if i insult RADICAL muslims, As I said earlier I hate people promoting hate where I feel it's not justified and I hate the like's of the westborough baptist church as'well. You seem to think that these people are nice and I'm being a bigot for speaking out against their filth they hate you just cause your not a muslim to them you are low life filth, your just a dhimmi if you think otherwise

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofBERKSHIRE

Originally posted by lifeissacred

Tolerence

"O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." - Quran [Chapter 49, Verse 13]

Compassion

"And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." - Quran [Chapter 90, Verses 12-17]

Patience and self-restraint

"Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." - Quran [Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35]

Against violence

If anyone slays a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all people. - Quran [Chapter 5, Verse 32]

Islam as set out in the Quran is peaceful and humble.

Lol selective quote's let me just be half hour and I will find at'least 50 saying kill the jews and christians and kill the kuffar, verse permitting sex with animals, verse permitting sex with even a one year old as long as its inbetween the thigh a thing they call mufa'kathat

Right..forget you having 30 minutes, I give you 30 DAYS to come forth with all the writings in the Quran which advise of killing jews, christians???? The crap you are chatting a nonsense, have you ever read the Quran? Wait, let me rephrase this! Are you a christian? Have you read your bible, I doubt not. So do not go preaching hatred about Islam and Muslims for that matter when you do not even have the educated mind to even think or understand close to what the Quran portrays. You are a waste of time my friend..NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS OR EVIL...the same way not all Christians are terrorists or evil. It is the same no matter where you.

BY THE WAY YOU GOT YOUR 30 DAYS...LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by atty2011

I ain't even going to respond to you cause you haven't read what I put I know the difference between moderate muslims and non moderate muslims
If you look I have already posted some and the link to find more unless your going to pay me for my time I ain't spending 30 days to dig out the readings. by the wat is your clothes made of two fibres?....
P.s Im a atheist If you read the whole thread you would know that!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

We can go back and forth with quotes all day. Like I said violence in the Quran is in reference to the wars Muhammad faced from the Meccan tribes and the hostility his followers faced. Before he left Mecca his followers were assasinated, tortured, he was spit on and attacked in the streets and persecuted and still he refused to let his followers fight back. It's only after his migration and the Muslims were faced with total war from the tribes of Mecca that he permitted his followers to fight back. Even then, the verses in the Quran condoning war IN DEFENCE ALONE refuse Muslims the ability to fight anyone who is not fighting against them.

Most people who are non-Muslim read the whole book, cover to cover, find bits they like and bits they don't agree with. You're focusing only on the bad, the bits that most Muslims themselves take no notice of. I could just as easily find any religious text and justify war, murder and intolerence. The message of the Quran was peace, just as the message of the New Testament was peace. It serves no purpose in being against 'radicals' if your sole motivation against 'radical Islam' is the Quran. Muslims consider the book holy, attacking it isn't going to get rid of 'radical islam' it's going to create more of it.
edit on 7-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

Just thought I'd add: The people who were protesting outside of the embassy should have all been arrested and charged with a breach of the peace, incitement to racial hatred etc.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am no appologist for these people, but we have to remember that hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, since the West invaded.

Wonder what we would do if the shoe was on the other foot?

Next week theodious BNP could be in the same place shouting off their hatred, we live in a country where freedom of speech is permissable thank goodness.

This quote ascribed to Volatair is my mantra.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I ain't even going to respond to you cause you haven't read what I put I know the difference between moderate muslims and non moderate muslims if you look I have already posted some and the link to find more unless your going to pay me for my time I ain't spending 30 days to dig out the readings. by the wat is your clothes made of two fibres?....

WTF you going on about, are my clothes made of two fibres. The clothes I wear are probably worth more than you house mate do not even go there. Right, so its clear now, your an atheist so you have actually studied many different religious Holy Books or are you just going of what you find on google. Why dont you go out, get a free english translated Quran and see if you have the capability to understand it. Islam is a very peaceful religion which has been infiltrated over the years by those wanting to bring evil to the world. You seriously should study it before mouthing off negativity about Islam and Muslims for that matter.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
That’s only because far left Libs are in the house, which attracts the far Right like moths to a flame. Where are the Centerists?

Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin decided Centrists were no longer wanted in the GOP. Otherwise the GOP was starting to look pretty good taking focus off pregnant teens and homosexuals and putting it back on the economy something they are actually in political office to accomplish. Go to church on your own time is what I say to political leaders who harp on abortion and gay marriage instead of focusing on money and jobs.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011

I ain't even going to respond to you cause you haven't read what I put I know the difference between moderate muslims and non moderate muslims if you look I have already posted some and the link to find more unless your going to pay me for my time I ain't spending 30 days to dig out the readings. by the wat is your clothes made of two fibres?....

WTF you going on about, are my clothes made of two fibres. The clothes I wear are probably worth more than you house mate do not even go there. Right, so its clear now, your an atheist so you have actually studied many different religious Holy Books or are you just going of what you find on google. Why dont you go out, get a free english translated Quran and see if you have the capability to understand it. Islam is a very peaceful religion which has been infiltrated over the years by those wanting to bring evil to the world. You seriously should study it before mouthing off negativity about Islam and Muslims for that matter.
If your a proper muslim it is forbidden to wear clothes made of two fibres or more and if your from america my flat would be worth more than your house
I got a B in religious studies and you need to learn about eastern islam not just the western version we are taught

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I both agree and disagree with that quote. I'll defend public demonstration in such a way as free speech until it gets to the point that such an expression turns into an attempt to incite trouble. Which is what groups like this do. It'd be different if they set up a stall or something to have a discussion, that'd be free speech, but as soon as their speech turns into a public display of divisive and incitement to violence it no longer classes as free speech.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I don't care if it don't fly with you I only mentioned them because they don't follow any islamic laws real'y and only go to the mosque at eed , I don't care if i insult RADICAL muslims, As I said earlier I hate people promoting hate where I feel it's not justified and I hate the like's of the westborough baptist church as'well. You seem to think that these people are nice and I'm being a bigot for speaking out against their filth they hate you just cause your not a muslim to them you are low life filth, your just a dhimmi if you think otherwise

Sadly, I think your insulting more than just the "radical muslims". I'm insulted by the fact that you believe the very words they speak make them radical! People can say anything, and since we don't know their heart's intent, we have to judge them by their actions.

That is my main premise. Speech is free and we can say anything we like. But when we alter our own actions based on only another's "offensive" speech then we are no better than they are!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Sadly, I think your insulting more than just the "radical muslims". I'm insulted by the fact that you believe the very words they speak make them radical! People can say anything, and since we don't know their heart's intent, we have to judge them by their actions.

That is my main premise. Speech is free and we can say anything we like. But when we alter our own actions based on only another's "offensive" speech then we are no better than they are!
come back to me once you have studied this group and see what they do, and what there about, even moderate muslims hate them
There is a difference between free speech and hate speech, I have seen countless interviews by members and all they do is spread hate, Carry on defending them I'm shore they would do the same for you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011

If your a proper muslim it is forbidden to wear clothes made of two fibres or more and if your from america my flat would be worth more than your house
I got a B in religious studies and you need to learn about eastern islam not just the western version we are taught

I just have to give you credit on that, BUT, wether its North, South East or West there is only ONE Islam and thats the peaceful religion I was bought up to beleive and respect. Just because there are people in the world who are tainting the name of Allah does not mean that we are all like each other, we are all different, the majority of Muslims are peaceful, not wanting to KILL JEWS OR CHRISTIANS...I work in a building full of nearly a thousand people, the majority of my friends are Christian, not Muslim, now why would they befriend me? The US is very different to other countries, it potrays Islam as a radical terrorist religion when in fact its the opposite and they are too scared to say Islam is peaceful. If they did, do you think they'd be making world wars with every Islamic country on the planet????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So once again this is about the minority tainting the reputation of the whole. It's only speech and cannot restrict it in any form as that lays the foundation for any speech to be regulated.

As I said earlier I hate people promoting hate...

Is this hate speech? Oh, how easy it is to nitpick words and replace it with self-defined context!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What are your views on sharia?? That could never be described as peaceful the vast majority of the punishments are what I would call inhumane, I know not all muslims agree with it though

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So once again this is about the minority tainting the reputation of the whole. It's only speech and cannot restrict it in any form as that lays the foundation for any speech to be regulated.

As I said earlier I hate people promoting hate...

Is this hate speech? Oh, how easy it is to nitpick words and replace it with self-defined context!

I'm not condoning the murder of innocent people and sending threats to the president of the united state's though am I.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm not condoning the murder of innocent people and sending threats to the president of the united state's though am I.

In fact, you are advocating murder.....remember saying this?

I studied all about jihad and islamist's, They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama,

You radical extremist you! Maybe we should regulate your hateful, murderously evil speech!

Context my friend, it's all about context. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander....unless the goose is a hypocrite.

edit on 7-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well,if they are REALLY targeting the "White House" for killing UBL,then maybe some good can come of all this BS....but its more likely,given the craven,roach-like nature displayed so far by these morons,they will most probaly attack women and children in malls,schools and on trains....facing armed guards isnt in their make-up when unramed innocents are there for the picking

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

In fact, you are advocating murder.....remember saying this?

I studied all about jihad and islamist's, They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama,

You radical extremist you! Maybe we should regulate your hateful, murderously evil speech!

Context my friend, it's all about context. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander....unless the goose is a hypocrite.

edit on 7-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's
Note I said innocent's I don't see radical islamist as innocent so I stick by what I said

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

you can refer to hit\story books and read about this radical groups. there may be radicals in every religion but you can refer to history and see what is their birthday date ?

what is the reason that such parties should have formed ? what was the situation that these parties formed in ?
if you try you will find out.

most of these radical Muslims are Wahhabi which are 200-300 year old Muslim branch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join