It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical muslims threaten's obama and saythere coming for the whitehouse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
let me be clear.

I am a-okay with Americans rushing the white house.

Radical muslims, not so much. we're fightin for freedom buds

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
let me be clear.

I am a-okay with Americans rushing the white house.

Radical muslims, not so much. we're fightin for freedom buds

That's right, they cannot fight for freedoms, only YOU can do that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
''Radical muslims threaten Obama''.

Surely they wouldn't go after one of their own ?!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if these demonstrations in London are completely staged by the establishment to keep people at odds with each other and keep their eyes off the ball. Have you ever asked yourself, why do law enforcement officials protect demonstrators who preach violence and attack those who preach peace and an end to corruption and wars? If you can answer that question, I'm sure it is not too difficult to figure out what the purpose is for these "scary" staged protests starring 100 or so agent provocateurs.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofBERKSHIRE

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

I'm not condoning the murder of innocent people and sending threats to the president of the united state's though am I.

In fact, you are advocating murder.....remember saying this?

I studied all about jihad and islamist's, They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama,

You radical extremist you! Maybe we should regulate your hateful, murderously evil speech!

Context my friend, it's all about context. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander....unless the goose is a hypocrite.

edit on 7-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's
Note I said innocent's I don't see radical islamist as innocent so I stick by what I said

So you think what you said is justified because "Islamists are not innocent"? Well that opens the door on how we define "innocent" and "Islamist". Your definition will be different than someone else's. By their definition you may be a bigoted infidel that they use to rally others to their cause.

It still does not change the fact that you called for murder, just like they did. Therefore, by your own standards set forth in this thread, you are a radical terrorist that wants to invade their homes and shoot them alongside their wives.....the very way Osama was killed!

They are not moderate and need wiping out just like osama

Is this really how you want to define your stance?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I wouldn't be surprised if these demonstrations in London are completely staged by the establishment to keep people at odds with each other and keep their eyes off the ball. Have you ever asked yourself, why do law enforcement officials protect demonstrators who preach violence and attack those who preach peace and an end to corruption and wars? If you can answer that question, I'm sure it is not too difficult to figure out what the purpose is for these "scary" staged protests starring 100 or so agent provocateurs.
you don't know how the police handle muslims in england thay have a policy of facing there backs to them so thay don't have to arrest bottle throwers. then if anti-muslims dare show up thay set dogs on them check out rochdale uaf and edl videos on youtube

how can thay start a holy war if thay don't give them a foothold and sense of confidence?
edit on 7/5/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You can twist what I say if you want and it makes your point look better, But i'm on about radical muslims and they are not innocent, well at'least not in my eyes they aren't but I guess I'm being a bigot towards people that hate me and everything I stand for and given half a chance they would happily kill me you or anybody else in the name of islam.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i find it interesting, that extremist muslims who blow up people, or commit other heinous acts against their own people or infadels, or who beat and kill their women...........are more acceptable then someone who disagrees openly with their views............

yes, YOUR the bigot..........of course you arent committing the violent acts that THEY are, but youre still the bigot!

people have lost all common sense

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
In short, they move to a country, and demand that country changes it's ways to accommodate them. It's insulting.

Nailed it! Just like everywhere in the USA, signs are in a language to accommodate the illegals...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You can twist what I say if you want and it makes your point look better, But i'm on about radical muslims and they are not innocent, well at'least not in my eyes they aren't but I guess I'm being a bigot towards people that hate me and everything I stand for and given half a chance they would happily kill me you or anybody else in the name of islam.

I am not twisting what you say to make a point. I'm simply using EXACTLY what you say and using it in a context that fits my needs. Which is what you are doing with the words of the Muslim people.

The context of what we say can be twisted and turned until it fits any mold anyone so desires. Thats why it is important to be careful when we say things like " they would happily kill me you or anybody else in the name of islam".

Is it possible that maybe they say they want to kill us because we are so arrogant to think that these people are baby-molesting, anti-Judeo Christian value murderers? Maybe we should not pass judgement on people who say stupid things....just like we do!

They don't hate everything about you! They could care less about what we do and who we are as long as we keep our nose out of their business and stop invading their homelands. What would you do or say if the shoe was on the other foot? It's a different story then, isn't it?

I've said this many times in many posts and I still have yet to see anyone actually understands it, but we need to be careful when we point fingers at other people......we may have twice as many fingers pointing back at us.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think America should stop giving money or aide to ANYONE. Billions upon Billions of dollars and all they do is bitch bitch bitch about everything while taking our money, food, medicine, housing, military protection, military training, and on and on and on. It's getting old. We go to their country to try and broadcast for the people in Tahrir square and our reporters get raped and beaten. One woman was raped over 300 times by a crowd of "good" men. Contractors to help build schools and they get their heads cut off with a butter knife. Kids go hiking and they get kidnapped.

WHAT exactly do these countries do for ANYONE in need??? NOTHING. What do these countries even do for THEMSELVES? Kill? Rape? Opress Women? Stone people? Kidnap people? All while holding up signs against the great devil America...

America doesn't go around getting in the middle of things willy nilly. We are ASKED in most cases to HELP ie, HUMANITARIAN missions.

Where are the good Muslims when the "radical" Muslims and Clerics are burning American flags and vowing Sharia law and DEATH to ALL Americans and others? I agree, America should stop helping. When Iran kills all it's people, when Saddam killed everyone with Mustard gas, when Syria is killing it's own people, when Libya is killing it's own people, let THE people deal with it. Die fighting amongst yourselves, cut the heads off of each other, have public hangings at the football fields ( soccer) stone women, don't educate women, beat women, and vow death to everyone on your own broadcasting stations....

And, when you try to attack us, don't be suprised when we attack you back 100,000 fold. Oh and when we do attack you, I think we shouldn't REBUILD YOUR DAMN INFRASTRUCTURE and leave it BETTER than it was when we bombed the place...because I'm sure you would do that for us....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
People are acting really harsh towards these Muslims, as if they are doing this for no reason. I think im on their side for this one :/

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I am not twisting what you say to make a point. I'm simply using EXACTLY what you say and using it in a context that fits my needs. Which is what you are doing with the words of the Muslim people.

The context of what we say can be twisted and turned until it fits any mold anyone so desires. Thats why it is important to be careful when we say things like " they would happily kill me you or anybody else in the name of islam".

Is it possible that maybe they say they want to kill us because we are so arrogant to think that these people are baby-molesting, anti-Judeo Christian value murderers? Maybe we should not pass judgement on people who say stupid things....just like we do!

They don't hate everything about you! They could care less about what we do and who we are as long as we keep our nose out of their business and stop invading their homelands. What would you do or say if the shoe was on the other foot? It's a different story then, isn't it?

I've said this many times in many posts and I still have yet to see anyone actually understands it, but we need to be careful when we point fingers at other people......we may have twice as many fingers pointing back at us.
why in your quote did you just say islamist when i clearly said radical islamist???
Before you say statements like they don't hate us, learn what there original problem with the west is, I will give you a hint everything we do is considered as harram, They persecute women, Do you know what happens to a rape victim in a sharia run country??
edit on 8-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

Do you know jihad is over a thousand years old and was actually started by muslims taking christian lands!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Do you know what happens to a rape victim in a sharia run country??

Please inform me. What happens to a rape victim?

From my understanding, horrible things do happen to women in Sharia-ran countries, but these sorts of actions are taken by the radicals within the state or governments. These actions are actually prohibited under Sharia law, but the governments/radicals actions are automatically labeled as part of the actual Sharia beliefs itself. A quick study on this subject proves that this argument is disingenuous and false.

Do you know jihad is over a thousand years old and was actually started by muslims taking christian lands!!

Wrong! Yes, jihad is over a 1000 years old, but it did not start by muslims taking Christian lands....

The beginnings of Jihad are traced back to the words and actions of Muhammad and the Koran.[13] This encourages the use of Jihad against non-Muslims.[14] The Koran, however, never uses the term Jihad for fighting and combat in the name of Allah; qital is used to mean “fighting

In Modern Standard Arabic, jihad is one of the correct terms for a struggle for any cause, violent or not, religious or secular (though كفاح kifāḥ is also used).[citation needed] For instance, Mahatma Gandhi's satyagraha struggle for Indian independence is called a "jihad" in Modern Standard Arabic (as well as many other dialects of Arabic); the terminology is also applied to the fight for women's liberation.[15]

You have inspired me my friend. Our discussion over the last couple days have forced me to look deep into the truths about Islam, and it became even more clear that the religion and its tenants are completely being bastardized by the likes of people who use it to advance a political agenda.

I am currently working on a nice thread that actually shows this truth. I will be sure to invite you to take a peek when I'm done, but I know you wont like it.

Wikipedia

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh look, more "nice" Muslims, doing nothing wrong according to their beliefs...how appropriate.

Rueters
Date: Sun. May. 8 2011 9:30 AM ET

Religious tension continues to seethe in Egypt after a violent clash between Christians and Muslims left ten dead and 190 arrested, heading for military trials.

The county's military rulers reacted swiftly after an attempt to burn down two churches set off a riot in a Cairo slum.

Mobs of ultraconservative Muslims from the Salafi religious trend converged on a church in the slum of Imbaba late Saturday following rumours of an interfaith romance.

Christians barricaded themselves inside and around the church when the demonstrations turned violent. Witnesses said people on rooftops fired into the crowd.

At least six of the dead were Muslims.

The incident follows the bombing of a church on New Year's day that left 21 dead and sparked clashes between the country's minority Christians and riot police.

"This is something that's very much seething underneath," said CTV's Martin Seemungal, reporting from Jerusalem, noting that since Egypt's recent revolution, "people are wondering, and Christians in particular are very concerned, how they are going to be treated in a new Egypt."

The military said the mass arrests were to deter people from threatening the nation's security. Military trials are notorious for their speed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I can answer your rape question.

NOTHING happens for women who are raped because the woman is accused of being a whore who enticed the man. Additionally women aren't supposed to even be OUTSIDE without a man, so women who do anything without a man or man's permission are "fair game".

Oh, and while men are the transgressors, if a woman is even thought to have committed adultery, she can be buried in the sand, with only her head above ground, and stoned to death.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: added

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sheepslayer

SHEEPSLAYER said, You have inspired me my friend. Our discussion over the last couple days have forced me to look deep into the truths about Islam, and it became even more clear that the religion and its tenants are completely being bastardized by the likes of people who use it to advance a political agenda.

WIKEPEDIA

Looking "deep into the truths" about Islam via WIKIPEDIA. How oddly appropriate.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmm.. Think they're not to different from americans after all.. As suspect there are alot of americans with the same sentiment just unvoiced.. Common ground to build peace perhaps ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Here is some examples:
Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends
and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any
Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

Sura3 3:64: “Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers (whom he defined as Christians in the 5th surah “Believers, take not Jews and
Christians for your friends.) and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior.
That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the
Messenger!’ ‘Our Lord! Give them double torment and curse them with a very great Curse!’”

I won't keep copying and pasting so if you want more go to this link www.letusreason.org...

What about the genocide verses in the OT? Its part of the bible right?

At least the muslim scriptures instructs soldiers to NOT attack women, children and the aged. The exact opposite of what was taught in the bible... the OT at least.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

The Wikipedia link was the source of the quote in my post, not the source of a grand epiphany! Context friend, pay attention.

Also, there are cases of extreme measures taken by people in the middle east against women. I agree with that. What I disagree with is when you attach the Islam to the act. Islam does not teach to do that and Islamic people overall do not bury and stone women because Islam says to do so.

A better term would be Middle eastern extremist, not Islamic or Muslim extremist. Let me give you an example:

If an American man rapes and kills his wife, which has happened many, many times, and he happens to be Christian....does that mean all Christians, or even just the Christians who believe the same version of the Bible as he does, are Christian extremists?

These are crimes of individuals, not religions or entire groups of people! Islam is actually a very tolerant religion, that teaches to work with each other and other religions. Do some quick research on google and learn the truth. Whatever blog, radio show, or talking points you folks are feeding off of is spreading fear, hate and are simply WRONG!

When I get time I will get a thread together and I will send you a link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join