It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilkerson's 1974 Predictions...Right Again! This could be HUGE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
hes right. in less than two months, america will be nailed by one of the biggest earthquakes ever, and portions will be underwater. its the beginning of the tribulation. the darkness he spoke of is the three days of darkness. all the demons in hell are supposed to go loose, and going outside is instant death.

around 6 months for that.

I think the same! I really enjoy this thread, it's obvious people are waking up.. refreshing because where I am from most are still asleep.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow... someone predicted that there would be some earthquakes along the pacific ring of fire sometime in the future... move over Nostradamas.

Here's my prediction... "Sometime today, in someplace in the world, it will rain" see, I can do it too!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Not trying to cast doom, New Madrid ?

but with a closer reading of the info..it is stated:

Originally posted by kdog1982

... In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is least expected.
This terrible earthquake may happen in an area that not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.

so, from the Pastors book, New Madrid is out---because there has already been devestating activity at that geologic area... and New Madrid is not "in an area that not known as an earthquake belt"...

we need to look at a very stable area of the North American plate, perhaps beneath the Great Lakes?

which is directly under our H.O.M.E.S. (the great lakes= Superior-Erie-Michigan-Ontario-Huron)
((take note of the double entendre with the acronym 'HOMES'))
www.gis.glin.net...
entendre
edit on 7-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
Just thought id mention it, Edgar Cayce said that during the earth changes, the water of the great lakes would pour into the Gulf of Mexico, which would tie into what you just said.
edit on 7-5-2011 by thedoctorswife because: a bit hungover.
extra DIV

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"On April 27, 2011, while driving east on US Route 175 in Texas, Wilkerson crossed into the westbound lane and collided head-on with a tractor trailer. He was reportedly not wearing his seat belt, and was pronounced dead on the scene. His wife was wearing a seat belt, and was injured"

Didn't see that one coming did he? And not wearing a sea belt?. Either he thought he was immortal or just another dumbass. In any case, it abrogates any prediction he may have gotten lucky in prognosticating. His musing are irrelevant

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I remember reading these predictions around year 2004 on his blog. Back then nobody else was talking about it, it wasn't "just another prediction", he had a lot of details and clear pictures about it. Some of them I remember "you will see all over the US news topics like "the most extreme temperature", "the biggest earthquake in the history", "the most tornadoes", "the biggest flood", "the biggest forest fires" " - that was before russian fires, before tornado storms, before all those things really hit the news. And now all you see is what he was talking about many years ago! Isn't that something? It did sound a little crazy to me, but he was one of the first people to help prepare emergency kits for 3 days to survive earthquakes and other disasters. After him many companies picked it up.
Many predictions are just predictions with no actions, and his organisation actually did something about it, they helped some people prepare for what might come and I'm sure it saved some lives.
It's very sad that he died, but he can really rest in peace knowing that he told everything he knew about what is to come and has done everything he could to help that time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Though the earthquake off the coast of japan was nasty, it was the tsunami and meltdown that is the only real deadly thing that happened...neither of those were mentioned.
Also, anyone even slightly aware of this stuff knows of the ring of fire and how its prone to some pretty massive earthquakes.

Saying that a big one will hit the west coast of the USA is hardly going out on a limb...its only a matter of time (well overdue) before they get leveled...

If this guy is living in a cave, then sure, its impressive...but chances are his visions or whatnot came in studied book form more than divine knowledge.

As far as not so distant future...well, what defines that anyhow? its been coming up to 40 years now since that prediction...for a person to say "not so distant", they typically are meaning like 20 years or less...in the not so distant future, we will have implants monitoring our health...(probably 2025).

I don't know much about the guy. From what people have commented so far, he seemed to have been a good man that helped a bunch of people...great. I think preachers should get out of the fortune telling business though and let their helpfulness to mankind stand out above trying to be a nostradamous.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Where do you get your information? What guarantee do I have that what you say is true?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I know alot about the man, and out of ALL the ministers in the world, I have more respect for David than any other I have met. He was authentic and his predictions will come to pass...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If God said it was his plan to cause an earthquake then he knowingly murdered innocent babies. No, God does not willingly hurt or help people. God is indifferent. God says get out of my way and let nature happen. Those who unwisely ignore his warnings are sentenced to death.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

I repeat:

I know alot about the man, and out of ALL the ministers in the world, I have more respect for David than any other I have met. He was authentic and his predictions will come to pass...

...including his prediction for New York City...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I dl'd this video.. who is this guy???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

You're wrong.

The prophet John, who penned the Book of Revelation, referred to "Mystery-Babylon the Great". He describes its ATTRIBUTES, including "many ports and harbors". There aren't very many of those in the desert and that's where the ORIGINAL Babylon was...in a desert.

Historical Babylon was the seat of world government, the greatest military power in history, the center of world finance and the home of perversion and sin. Those attributes are what the prophet recognised in his vision. He most likely called the city "Mystery" because it was in a land he didn't even know existed.

And for the record, visions don't usually include street signs...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Woa.... Wilkinson's death is worth a David Lynch movie.

A guy who predicted America's demise into catastrophy dies hitting the symbol of trailer-trash America, with his car. The car hitting the trailer.

I am not being sarcastic about his death... it's just the kind of odd symbolism you find only during these groundbreaking periods of your life, where everything changes suddenly...

The 27th... once again number 9 surfaces (2+7). Like that 2.5 hz signal recorded by HAARP, that kept steady last for two days and a few hours, from March 9th up to March 11th. The plot thickens.... but whose plot!?
edit on 7/5/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I had that dream again. It occurrs the same all the time. I get out of my car and a wave headed upstream mississippi comming towards me. It is a large wave, but not to large, maybe 25 feet high. Anyways, i'm looking at the wave and i try to get to my car, but i cannot and i get swept away in the water and i end up in a field. A corn field, but the corn is about knee high so, i can still see over it where the corn did not get washed away. In the dream i needed to cross the river for some unknown reason. I just know i needed to cross it. There was someone on here, ats who gave me the dream meanings and i read that. Thanks to that person.
Lately, alot of stuff has been happening and it is not NORMAL.

Isn't the corn typically around knee-high sometime in June in that part of the country. I know the saying goes knee-high by 4th of July but usually in the midwest with all the rain corn is much higher in July.

Also shouldn't temperature have an effect... Ok I did some research- Corn grows taller during hot weather, and the general North American temperature in the American Heartland section will be cooler this year. Not sure what this ultimately means but could help vector in the possible timeframe

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hello all, I'm writing this in an effort to take another look at the earthquake prediction of a preacher, David Wilkerson. This prediction was in a book written by him in 1974, based on a prophetic vision he had in 1973. There are several older threads on this but a fresh look is very very important...

A little info...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

Predictions like these are easy to make .. the west coast and japan are two of the most common places to find massive earthquakes so by saying the largest the world has seen will occur at one or the other is likely, the odds are astronomical in your favor that it will eventually be true.. the rest is a given with such a large event.. of course the news would cover it all day, all week perhaps... I'm not impressed by these kinds of predictions in any way
edit on 7-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by Signals

If God said it was his plan to cause an earthquake then he knowingly murdered innocent babies. No, God does not willingly hurt or help people. God is indifferent. God says get out of my way and let nature happen. Those who unwisely ignore his warnings are sentenced to death.

Probably true. Just like Mother Earth. Creating life, making it flourish... but it's up to the living beings to deal with the gift of life that was given to them; to destroy it, or to follow nature's way of the "circle in the balance".
edit on 7/5/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

What utter religious superstitious nonsense. Typical.....

...in less than two months, america will be nailed by one of the biggest earthquakes ever....

Today is 7 May....."less than two months"? Come on back on the 31st of July.....time will be up, on your "prediction"...

..... its the beginning of the tribulation. the darkness he spoke of is the three days of darkness. all the demons in hell are supposed to go loose, and going outside is instant death.

Yeah, sure. And, the Earth is the center of the Universe, everything rotates around it. Witches were burned in Salem, Massachusetts because they were "real". Thunder is the sound of god bowling in the sky.....

Superstitious claptrap. ALL related to the idiocy of "religion". Time to grow up, we are Humans, and not ignorant savages.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

These predictions were made during at time where there was much scientific ignorance in the world... So today with our knowledge, what could cause 3 days of darkness or is the description not literal? Same thing about not stepping out of your home. Why? In today's scientific terms could it mean the air is toxic? Not an direct question to you but food for thought for others.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by redrose123

I've been thinking along the same lines...

Worst tornado sweep of US ever...second largest earthquake ever in Japan...not to mention worst nuclear disaster ever still in progress...worst flood in 100 years in US currently in progress...war with Pakistan, add that to the list...several comets/asteroids coming closer than the Moon to Earth...impending total police state...FAKE BC's.....FAKE OBL killing...Corexit GOM oil disaster, still in progress, What's Going On At Yellowstone...

OMG Now we're at war with Pakastan???? When the hell did that happen! Must be over that fake OBL killing along with the fake BC. Did this person Ever make a prediction before? Did it occur?
Lets just put all the worlds troubles in a giant cuisineart and blend them all together. sheesh, what next?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
here's an article on his crash.

www.cbn.com...

May he RIP.

I'm not going to slam his predictions. I'll let it speak for itself.

I just know that this world is getting more populated by the day and that is a shore sign that natural disasters will affect us in one way or another.

Please what is the link between population and natural disasters. Do babies cause earthquakes? Didnt think so but maybe you got something there huh?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join