It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilkerson's 1974 Predictions...Right Again! This could be HUGE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Mark MY words, in the not-too-distant future, there will be floods in one part of the US, and soon after, there will be an earthquake on the west coast!

--his prediction was just as vague. Of course there will be earthquakes in California and Japan. Japan's building codes require each structure withstand a 9.0 earthquake (this according to my engineer friend). Why? Not because of a preacher's prediction....

Hate to say it but you've gotta point......his predictions are vague. Japan has been having earthquakes and mini-tsunami's for years.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by OnlyLove

"no accident" could also mean "they" were hot on his trail...perhaps he had received threats based on the predictions? That's pure speculation, but it's not like we can ask him now...

And thats why we here to speculate away on different topics and come to our own conclusions.

And if course it could mean that 'they' did this because he came to close to the truth.
Only thing we can do is wait and see if some of his other predictions will come true.
He is correct when he says that storms and tornados are becomming more frequent. But again thats pretty general.

i'm going to read up on him to get a better idea of the man.

OnlyLove
edit on 6/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A 10+ magnitude earthquake will happen in the US this year. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again.
I'm thinking sometime between may 21st-September.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
A 10+ magnitude earthquake will happen in the US this year. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again.
I'm thinking sometime between may 21st-September.

You do realize a 10 magnitude is 10 X stronger than the Japanese quake?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There are many Christian prophets who have seen the same thing as Wilkerson. Some are Bob Jones, Rick Joyner, and John Paul Jones. Other Christian leaders who I have never heard talk about difficult times coming to the USA but are now saying it is time to prepare are Perry Stone and Chuck Pierce as well as the ones listed above.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

These general predictions have been made for at least 2000 years. I have personally been reading them and hearing them since the 1950's. That is why I don't get as excited as a lot of people do and try to study things carefully. I believe the difference and the reason for the nervousness is due to the fact that diasters predicted are happening in such large scale and back to back. Which tends to make even the cautious stop and consider what is happening. Too be honest even I at times have found myself a little rattled.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I've been thinking along the same lines...

Worst tornado sweep of US ever...second largest earthquake ever in Japan...not to mention worst nuclear disaster ever still in progress...worst flood in 100 years in US currently in progress...war with Pakistan, add that to the list...several comets/asteroids coming closer than the Moon to Earth...impending total police state...FAKE BC's.....FAKE OBL killing...Corexit GOM oil disaster, still in progress, What's Going On At Yellowstone...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
lions and tiger and bears.....oh my.

line 2

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
predictions suck. we collectively create our reality at every moment. enough

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
heres a good article about the new Madrid fault www.greatdreams.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wilkerson was a good man, I followed his books back in the day. I would put more weight with his words than many others I have seen on this forum.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Bull ship. I think that "you create your own reality" crap can go too far. No little 6 month old baby, for instance, is creating the reality that mommies boyfriend is bashing its head into the ground because it wont stop crying.

There may be something to it, but its being taken way out of context by a bunch of amateurs who do a few mind altering substances and check out a few books in the library and then pronounce themselves enlightened.

Not everything is in our control. Deal with that. You may have some impact or influence over your perceptions or interpretations of what is happening, but people do NOT create their own circumstances. Its spiritual masturbation designed to sell books and fill lecture halls with people who want it to be true. Its too simplistic.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Bull ship. I think that "you create your own reality" crap can go too far. No little 6 month old baby, for instance, is creating the reality that mommies boyfriend is bashing its head into the ground because it wont stop crying.

There may be something to it, but its being taken way out of context by a bunch of amateurs who do a few mind altering substances and check out a few books in the library and then pronounce themselves enlightened.

Not everything is in our control. Deal with that. You may have some impact or influence over your perceptions or interpretations of what is happening, but people do NOT create their own circumstances. Its spiritual masturbation designed to sell books and fill lecture halls with people who want it to be true. Its too simplistic.

damn. i got served. you're right. guilty of pontificating. apologies extended.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Very interesting, and thank for posting this.

Just recently I had read that David Wilkerson passed into eternity.

As a young girl I read his book, The Cross and The Switchblade. For some reason, it made
quite an impact in my mind, beyond the fact that I had zero exposure to the culture he wrote
about in his book.

I think he was a man who followed his heart, he had vision for the people. He had a heart for
the people, and youth. He was quite a wonderful man, and the world could use an army of men like him.

As for his dreams, or visions about the coming calamity of earthquakes, I have no reason to doubt them.

And the mention of the Japan quake really caught my attention.

S&F from me.

edit on 6-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
here's an article on his crash.

www.cbn.com...

May he RIP.

I'm not going to slam his predictions. I'll let it speak for itself.

I just know that this world is getting more populated by the day and that is a shore sign that natural disasters will affect us in one way or another.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No problem, and Im sorry I was so strong in that statement. I know you didnt invent that line of reasoning and are just repeating it. Im just frustrated with it because it has an element of "blaming the victim" to it that many of the people who ARE pushing that line of reasoning conveniently overlook, and I cant stand the injustice of it. It makes it sound like bad things only happen to people who somehow cause it, and its just not true or fair to them.

Again, I didnt mean to address it all towards you personally. Im more frustrated with the people profiting from that than any poor soul who repeats it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Couple of things that caught my eye also.

The Beginning of Sorrows Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes and hailstorms will occur more frequently. More than one-third of the United States will be designated a disaster area within the next few years. (more details in the book)

I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area that not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.

I believe we are going to witness the bankruptcies of some of this nation’s major and most popular corporations. I see tremendous difficulty arising for credit corporations. There are going to be many people unable to pay off their heavy obligations to major credit card companies causing near-chaos. Thousand of small businesses will also be forced into bankruptcies. Three and possibly four of the major religious denominations will be forced to operate with skeleton organization due to a lack of funds. More than a few churches are going to go bankrupt and a number of independent missionary societies and church organizations are going to have to pull back. All but a few of the radio and television ministries will have to be abandoned. The President of the United States will make one and possibly two, national radio and TV appearances to reassure the nation that all is well and that the best of economic times is just ahead. It will not work. People will distrust these statements ad their fears will lead to revolution at the polls. The auto industry is going to be hurt badly. Makers of recreational vehicles are going to get hit very hard. Appliance inventories will pile up and sales will fall off drastically.

Predicted in 1974?
Thanks OP great thread star and flag. This guy is one hell of a guesser if he got all this right back in 1974 lol come on you would have to be in denial to not know there is something to what this guy is saying here.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I had that dream again. It occurrs the same all the time. I get out of my car and a wave headed upstream mississippi comming towards me. It is a large wave, but not to large, maybe 25 feet high. Anyways, i'm looking at the wave and i try to get to my car, but i cannot and i get swept away in the water and i end up in a field. A corn field, but the corn is about knee high so, i can still see over it where the corn did not get washed away. In the dream i needed to cross the river for some unknown reason. I just know i needed to cross it. There was someone on here, ats who gave me the dream meanings and i read that. Thanks to that person.
Lately, alot of stuff has been happening and it is not NORMAL.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375 A 10+ magnitude earthquake will happen in the US this year. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. I'm thinking sometime between may 21st-September.

You do realize a 10 magnitude is 10 X stronger than the Japanese quake?
reply to post by Signals

Actually a 9.1 quake is 10 times larger than a 9.0 quake. So a 10.0 quake would be 10 to the 10th power or 1000 times larger than the Japan quake ( or something like that anyway )

edit on 6-5-2011 by fatboyinternational because: math drives me nuts sometimes

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wonder if this correlates with the earthquake lights being seen over Indiana right now. There is a thread about this which was made earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join