It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ron paul is nothing buy a gov paid shill used to distract us from the truth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Oh, illustrious and wise...

...exactly what truth would that be? And as I doubt anyone else in the political world was likely bringing up such truth in the first place - why would he even need to bother?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Right, because doctors get so little pay, they have to resort to moonlighting, and shilling pays well /sarcasm

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Aye...it very much pains me when everyone talks about the US like it's still the same place my grandparents knew 60+ years ago, or that it's somehow a bastion of virtue and wisdom in the world.

I'm almost tempted, in a sick sort of way, to encourage everyone to just go along with the status quo, for them to push it along even, just to see what they all say when it continues to get less and less attractive.

Can they not already see how the world hates us, and how our current policies led the world to the brink of financial collapse? Can they not see how incredibly close it still is? I just really don't understand how we can look upon all this and smile...sure they might be able to look at one part and not link it to some others to see there's a problem there - but surely they can at least see the rest of the problems themselves? "We must defend the Fed...who enables us to live recklessly and militarize against other countries, bombing brown people and disproportionately killing civilians - but that's OK! Fiat currency's got such a proven track record of success over thousands of years of history, and Volcker's correction in the 70s doesn't say ANYTHING bad about the Fed holding interest rates near 0 for such a long time - manipulation of interest rates does nothing bad because we're obviously wise and had nothing to do with the stagflation previously witnessed...that we seem to be rolling RIGHT back into again, through no fault of our own!"

Blathering blatherskite. It's lunacy.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

you can never have enough money. ron pauls background is clouded. we really know nothing about this man, and you want to elect him. no thanks. im voting obama. again.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

i am always looking for the truth and facts. what i have came to is that ron paul has been wrong on the dollar/economy/market for over 4+ years. that is a fact. people want to elect this fool?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman

And what is that truth? That Ben Bernanke saved the world from depression? LOL

^^ Delusional.

It is fine if you don't agree with Ron Paul but blatantly spewing false facts is just bad business.

Thanks for the 43 pages of great Ron Paul facts that new supporters can reference on the net.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

^^ Delusional.

It is fine if you don't agree with Ron Paul but blatantly spewing false facts is just bad business.

Thanks for the 43 pages of great Ron Paul facts that new supporters can reference on the net.

He did save the world from a depression. I do not blame you for not understanding economics, but he did save the world from a major depression.

Ben Bernanke saves the world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Finally, some semi-sanity on this forum!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

^^ Delusional.

He did save the world from a depression. I do not blame you for not understanding economics, but he did save the world from a major depression.

Sorry but the rest of the world disagrees with you and your disinfo. He didn't save the world from depression, he delayed the depression of the U.S. and it only makes that break point more painful.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

^^ Delusional.

Sorry but the rest of the world disagrees with you and your disinfo. He didn't save the world from depression, he delayed the depression of the U.S. and it only makes that break point more painful.

The rest of the world doesnt disagree, you disagree. You are not the world. And there is no depression because he saved us from it. Delayed it to when ? never is the correct answer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I just joined and read in the terms and conditions that we're not allowed to put up things we know to be false...

We can vote him off the island, right??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I beg to differ that there is no depression...

Why is our unemployment and underemployment rate so high? Don't forget the unemployment rate doesn't include those who have stopped looking for work. How come inflation is out of hand? Why is China reducing its holdings of US Treasury bills? Why are credit agencies downgrading our creditworthiness?

You cannot save anyone from a depression by just adding in extra zeroes on a computerized bank account...

::sigh::

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rEVOLuti0nary
reply to post by gorgi

I beg to differ that there is no depression...

Why is our unemployment and underemployment rate so high? Don't forget the unemployment rate doesn't include those who have stopped looking for work. How come inflation is out of hand? Why is China reducing its holdings of US Treasury bills? Why are credit agencies downgrading our creditworthiness?

You cannot save anyone from a depression by just adding in extra zeroes on a computerized bank account...

::sigh::

The unemployment rate is falling. If people stop looking then they are not going to be considered. Thats not a government. Inflation is not out of had. Its low and in the healthy range.

Our credit has not been downgraded. You should double check that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think it is funny how blatantly easy it is to see straight through certain posters for their real wack-agenda because they only post about their support for the Rothschilds, Zionist Israel, the FED, and the 9/11 OS. They also altogether hate Ron Paul, the Palestinians, and Iran in the same thread.

Hahah, you goofballs are so obvious! You’re funny dudes though to think you are changing anyone's opinion on conspiracy forum that denies this kinda ignorance and searches for the real truth. I guess a job’s a job though, right?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The entire system will eventually collapse. Its only a matter of time now and Gerald Celente knows what he is talking about. I wish others did as well, or maybe they do and they keep their mouths shut to milk the last few dollars from the gullible public.

Way to go washington. Your a bunch of selfish cowards!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

The entire system will eventually collapse. Its only a matter of time now and Gerald Celente knows what he is talking about. I wish others did as well, or maybe they do and they keep their mouths shut to milk the last few dollars from the gullible public.

Way to go washington. Your a bunch of selfish cowards!

Gerald Celente has been wrong most if not all of the time when he makes predictions. He predicted a depression. for 08 and 09 and he was wrong. He says there will be a revolution ion the USA and ts fascist. He is always worn and he one of the those one world people. Not the best source, but nice try.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

i am always looking for the truth and facts. what i have came to is that ron paul has been wrong on the dollar/economy/market for over 4+ years. that is a fact.

I beg to disagree, as the dollar continues to struggle against other currencies (and other commodities, gold and silver being good examples - as these are long term investments, they don't actually gain or lose much real value, but are comparative to the value of currencies themselves - and their rises have been more or less astronomical in relation to the dollar), economic indicators are subject to MUCH interpretation and dispute (how are housing, unemployment, and food prices doing?), and what exactly happened to the markets back in 2008 and since?

people want to elect this fool?

Yes and no. He's no fool, as his stance on a variety of other issues proves quite succinctly. And your interpretation of the economic issue is subject to MUCH debate.

If you're happy with our current 'defense' spending and militarily-aggressive stances, losing drug war and national incarceration levels (in the land of the free), naked fear of the unrealistic threats in the world around us (in the home of the brave), and arrogance in trying to dictate to pretty much the rest of the world how they should behave while neglecting our own issues here at home, then kindly tell me who you would rather support as candidate for the presidency, and why.

I'd love to analyze such. Be well.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Foodman

i am always looking for the truth and facts. what i have came to is that ron paul has been wrong on the dollar/economy/market for over 4+ years. that is a fact.

I beg to disagree, as the dollar continues to struggle against other currencies (and other commodities, gold and silver being good examples - as these are long term investments, they don't actually gain or lose much real value, but are comparative to the value of currencies themselves - and their rises have been more or less astronomical in relation to the dollar), economic indicators are subject to MUCH interpretation and dispute (how are housing, unemployment, and food prices doing?), and what exactly happened to the markets back in 2008 and since?

Yes and no. He's no fool, as his stance on a variety of other issues proves quite succinctly. And your interpretation of the economic issue is subject to MUCH debate.

If you're happy with our current 'defense' spending and militarily-aggressive stances, losing drug war and national incarceration levels (in the land of the free), naked fear of the unrealistic threats in the world around us (in the home of the brave), and arrogance in trying to dictate to pretty much the rest of the world how they should behave while neglecting our own issues here at home, then kindly tell me who you would rather support as candidate for the presidency, and why.

The dollar is within historic values and it is not of much concern. The country is doing better than most and we all have a decent time getting througt the tougher economy and Dr Pauls ideas would make it worse.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Foodman

The dollar is within historic values and it is not of much concern. The country is doing better than most and we all have a decent time getting througt the tougher economy and Dr Pauls ideas would make it worse.

You've got to be kidding, do you even realize how much value the dolllar has lost since 1913? How about over 65% since 2002?

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join