It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by lostanima
reply to post by gorgi

Um, no. Do a little research. The federal reserve's top stockholders (which elect the board of directors) are composed of well-known, private U.S. banks; these banks are internationally owned.

It's not a big secret or anything, but the name is merely a smokescreen.

The Federal Reserve does have stock holders. Member banks are required by law to purchase the stocks. The banks however are not allowed to have any voting rights like a corporation. You apparently didnt do much research. Reading the first sentence in Wikipedia doesn't count.

And who do you think hold the majority shares in this private corporation? The same people who own a majority of shares in the big banks throughout the world. The banks may not vote but I bet the private stockholders do vote SECRETLY!

if the Federal Reserve is a shinning example of liberty, freedom and justice for all then how come its founders got together SECRETLY on jekyll island off georgia to forge its birth? Good deeds happen in daylight. Nice try!

Oh so they vote secretly. You sit on in their meetings hiding in the corner ? Or is that more ramblings with no facts. The founders would have nothing wrong with a central bank. They would have not like some one like Dr.Paul dismantling the US.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

reply to post by guyopitz

Originally posted by guyopitz
you shill. I bet you work in wall street and make a six figure salary. go to hell. The economy is a wreck. I don't know what bizzaro world you are living in but your way off. while the official numbers say 9%, 20% unemployment is probably closer to the truth. The middle class has been erased. Foreclosures are still happening constantly. The only economic recovery is the giant transnational corporations and banksters making out like bandits as civilization implodes. Im offended by your thread. Do you think were stupid? do you think we dont have eyes to see? theres gonna be retribution for this blatant criminal thievery the too big to fails have done to the middle class. I look forward to the revolution. lets burn all the goldman sachs and jp morgans and wall street to the ground. once we wipe these scumbags off the face of the earth all our problems will go away. they cant outsource our jobs if we burn them to the ground. they cant steal our 401K's if we destroy them first. All I see is liars and thieves running this world and all you need to do is look at the middle east or spain to see that we the people of all countries all races and creeds we are awake and pissed off. vigilante justice is coming. if those rich bastard criminals are gonna buyy all the courts and undermine the constitution and change all the laws to take advantage of the people then were just going to start ignoring the laws and the whole broken corrupt system and we will become criminals and revolutionaries and we will TAKE our freedom by force and stab out the eye at the top of the pyramid of power. die you illuminati scum die.

and

reply to post by ViperChili

obvious shill is obvious.
RON PAUL REVOLUTION 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait for this whole corrupt system to collapse into complete anarchy. I'll hunt and fish and drink rainwater filtered through charcoal and soil. I'll grow vegetables in my yard and live on my own terms. This whole nazi system can burn. I cant believe Obama was preaching hope and change and in reality he is just a puppet of the banking scum who rape and pillage the world. He wins the nobel peace prize and really he is a warmongering military commander raining death on anyone who opposes the globalist banking cartels. He will continue neverending war and funnel endless taxpayer funds into the military industrial complex. no congressional approval means the people have no means to say do not spend my tax money on war. this is an outrage. at least ron paul thinks we should pull all our troops out of other countries business. at least ron paul thinks we should control our own money supply with gold backed dollars and tell the fed to go to hell with their ponzi scheme debt based economy. RON PAUL 2012!

Well I do work on wall street. I am heavily invested in the tin/aluminum foil hat industry.

The unemployment rate is not 20%. You have no proof. Stop making up numbers. And wanting the death of millions of people and an overthrow of the government is not that smart.

No it isn't 20%, more like 22%.

Food stamps, food prices and other commodities are hitting record highs everyday.

I can't believe you're still here, you really aren't fooling anybody on ATS.

More made up numbers. Most of these are not at record highs. Gold just did and that's because of speculation not just the dollar declining which has helped bring back some manufacturing jobs
Unemployment is around 9%, not 22%.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
reply to post by gorgi

Bow to ya masta obama as he spoon feeds you your bs.

I think you need to iron your outfit. Your pointy white cap is starting to sag at the tip. .

edit on 5/23/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

So the fact that stockholders elect the board of directors means they exert no influence of decisions made about the currency? Since when does any elected individual, in an honest sense, not share the beliefs and values of their constituents? Ignoring the premise by saying "you got that off of wikipedia" (which I didn't) doesn't really get the debate anywhere.

Don't be a putz; the fact that the people can't even -thoroughly- audit the fed should tell you something.

edit on 24-5-2011 by lostanima because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

How is what he said racist in any way?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

you shill. I bet you work in wall street and make a six figure salary. go to hell. The economy is a wreck. I don't know what bizzaro world you are living in but your way off. while the official numbers say 9%, 20% unemployment is probably closer to the truth. The middle class has been erased. Foreclosures are still happening constantly. The only economic recovery is the giant transnational corporations and banksters making out like bandits as civilization implodes. Im offended by your thread. Do you think were stupid? do you think we dont have eyes to see? theres gonna be retribution for this blatant criminal thievery the too big to fails have done to the middle class. I look forward to the revolution. lets burn all the goldman sachs and jp morgans and wall street to the ground. once we wipe these scumbags off the face of the earth all our problems will go away. they cant outsource our jobs if we burn them to the ground. they cant steal our 401K's if we destroy them first. All I see is liars and thieves running this world and all you need to do is look at the middle east or spain to see that we the people of all countries all races and creeds we are awake and pissed off. vigilante justice is coming. if those rich bastard criminals are gonna buyy all the courts and undermine the constitution and change all the laws to take advantage of the people then were just going to start ignoring the laws and the whole broken corrupt system and we will become criminals and revolutionaries and we will TAKE our freedom by force and stab out the eye at the top of the pyramid of power. die you illuminati scum die.

and

I cant wait for this whole corrupt system to collapse into complete anarchy. I'll hunt and fish and drink rainwater filtered through charcoal and soil. I'll grow vegetables in my yard and live on my own terms. This whole nazi system can burn. I cant believe Obama was preaching hope and change and in reality he is just a puppet of the banking scum who rape and pillage the world. He wins the nobel peace prize and really he is a warmongering military commander raining death on anyone who opposes the globalist banking cartels. He will continue neverending war and funnel endless taxpayer funds into the military industrial complex. no congressional approval means the people have no means to say do not spend my tax money on war. this is an outrage. at least ron paul thinks we should pull all our troops out of other countries business. at least ron paul thinks we should control our own money supply with gold backed dollars and tell the fed to go to hell with their ponzi scheme debt based economy. RON PAUL 2012!

Well I do work on wall street. I am heavily invested in the tin/aluminum foil hat industry.

The unemployment rate is not 20%. You have no proof. Stop making up numbers. And wanting the death of millions of people and an overthrow of the government is not that smart.

Food stamps, food prices and other commodities are hitting record highs everyday.

More made up numbers. Most of these are not at record highs. Gold just did and that's because of speculation not just the dollar declining which has helped bring back some manufacturing jobs

Yea, and this chart is fake, most likely hand drawn by Ron Paul with Crayons right?

You don't need to be a genius to realize these things, unemployment is far higher than officially stated by our government. Just because you're being paid minimum wage and/or working a few hours a week, doesn't mean that counts as a sustainable job, you're more or less just not fired yet.

What I find are made up numbers and deluded opinions are pretty much every single one of your posts contents and the similar postings under different aliases.

You also think the dollar's free fall was planned to create some measly jobs in the United States. There are almost no more thinkers like yourself on the internet, you're literally the last of the Mohicans.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

and

Yea, and this chart is fake, most likely hand drawn by Ron Paul with Crayons right?

You don't need to be a genius to realize these things, unemployment is far higher than officially stated by our government. Just because you're being paid minimum wage and/or working a few hours a week, doesn't mean that counts as a sustainable job, you're more or less just not fired yet.

What I find are made up numbers and deluded opinions are pretty much every single one of your posts contents and the similar postings under different aliases.

You also think the dollar's free fall was planned to create some measly jobs in the United States. There are almost no more thinkers like yourself on the internet, you're literally the last of the Mohicans.

All this shows is that gold is volatile.
I am not quite sure what point you are trying to make.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you can't make the connection then may whatever higher power you believe in help your soul.

I've got to hand it to you though, you don't let your wall down, even when an entire forum has argued 40+ pages with you. I wonder why you still continue to argue when you know nobody agrees.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

" Ron Paul says he wants a smaller government. I suppose he doesnt realize what his actions will do to the country. He says he wants to get rid of many government agencies including the DOE, DHS, IRS, FEMA, DHHS, and the federal reserve.. What is he thinking? These are horrible ideas. The DOE oversees the US energy, inspections, research ect. The DHS keeps us safe. FEMA responds to disasters. The federal reserve is a very important body of the government. Doesnt he realize that."

Go BACK To SLEEP Sheep .............

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Don't let the Cult of Paul get you down, friend. These are the same people that complained about the cult of personality Obama created yet are doing the same for "Darth Paul". Unquestionably following ideas that would take US back to the dickensian workplaces and wages of the 1800's. The same folks are against punishing workplaces for hiring illegals. Monopolies are good, so on and so forth. I get attacked daily by these people, claiming I don't understand Austrian economics...my question for all these people is this...and prove me wrong if I am...how many countries with no minimum wage are in the top ten, or twenty? How many of these also have laws to provide for paid vacation, maternity/paternity leave? The people running the companies do NOT HAVE their employees interest in mind, its all about the dollar. That being said....PAUL IS GOD!!! ALL HAIL RON.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
reply to post by gorgi

Don't let the Cult of Paul get you down, friend. These are the same people that complained about the cult of personality Obama created yet are doing the same for "Darth Paul". Unquestionably following ideas that would take US back to the dickensian workplaces and wages of the 1800's. The same folks are against punishing workplaces for hiring illegals. Monopolies are good, so on and so forth. I get attacked daily by these people, claiming I don't understand Austrian economics...my question for all these people is this...and prove me wrong if I am...how many countries with no minimum wage are in the top ten, or twenty? How many of these also have laws to provide for paid vacation, maternity/paternity leave? The people running the companies do NOT HAVE their employees interest in mind, its all about the dollar. That being said....PAUL IS GOD!!! ALL HAIL RON.

I see that I am not the only one here who has common sense or is not a sheep. He is worshiped like a god even though he is always wrong. He was claiming we were going to occupy pakistan. I have showed plenty of evidence but if it doesnt favor Paul, its disinfo.
thank you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

I see that I am not the only one here who has common sense or is not a sheep. He is worshiped like a god even though he is always wrong. He was claiming we were going to occupy pakistan. I have showed plenty of evidence but if it doesnt favor Paul, its disinfo.
thank you.

No problem, people just don't realize history. Ayn Rand, Austrian economics, The Pauls...the concepts they came up with are just that. CONCEPTS. In practice, most of these cheerleaders would be waiting in a church bread line (although most hate religion). If the church even had bread to give them. People STARVED when the government wasn't involved. Look at the rates...THEY STARVED TO DEATH WHEN PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS WERE THE ONLY THING AROUND.P

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The founders would have nothing wrong with a central bank. They would have not like some one like Dr.Paul dismantling the US.

Let's start off with a quote from Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

And from Thomas Jefferson, a founding father:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

I'm not going to cite the rest of these, you can use google as well as anyone I'm sure:

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. -James Madison

Founding Father....

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. -Andrew Jackson

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President....

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. -Abraham Lincoln

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President....

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President and the guy that signed the Federal Reserve Act, guess he regretted it.

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Guess he knew what's up.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. -Henry Ford

I wonder if that is what they're scared of, people are starting to clue in to the scam, almost 100 years too late, but better late than never.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

If you lose your job, have you personally donated enough to your church that it can feed your family? All local right? Don't say you can't lose your job unless you own your own business. Even then, they could pay you less than a dollaR an hour and then you could compete with the illegals which you wish to leave. Collusion would be allowed under the Holy System. No repercussions on what to pay, and no questions about what gets dumped in the water and air that would be antibusiness.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you lose your job, have you personally donated enough to your church that it can feed your family?

Yes I have.
edit on 5/27/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Are they feeding you, daily?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Are they feeding you, daily?

I'm confused, we're talking about Ron Paul and my post was about the Founding Fathers that might not like a central banking system. How did we arrive at me donating or not donating at my church in hopes of getting food if I lose my job?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

What ""Stuff" are you referring to, exactly?

QE1 and QE2 have also worked to stimulate the economy. Ben Bernanke can also prove how it has worked and why we needed it. There is proof that it has worked.

Well damn. Thanks for ending that debate for me. now that I know there is "proof" I guess I can sleep better at night now. But, umm...do you mind sharing this proof? I would love to see it...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

THAT is absolute B.S. The government does not count those who are "long term unemployed"
In other words the first ones laid off who can not find a job because all the companies are laying off not hiring. Also if you are unemployed, ESPECIALLY unemployed for over 6 months companies consider you "unemployable"

THAT is cold hard facts based on experience and talking to lots of head hunters!

Employment and Unemployment

August 24th, 2004
"GOVERNMENT ECONOMIC REPORTS: THINGS YOU'VE
SUSPECTED BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK!"

A Series Authored by Walter J. "John" Williams

"Employment and Unemployment Reporting"
(Part Two in a Series of Five)

August 24, 2004

....Up until the Clinton administration, a discouraged worker was one who was willing, able and ready to work but had given up looking because there were no jobs to be had. The Clinton administration dismissed to the non-reporting netherworld about five million discouraged workers who had been so categorized for more than a year. As of July 2004, the less-than-a-year discouraged workers total 504,000. Adding in the netherworld takes the unemployment rate up to about 12.5%.

The Clinton administration also reduced monthly household sampling from 60,000 to about 50,000, eliminating significant surveying in the inner cities. Despite claims of corrective statistical adjustments, reported unemployment among people of color declined sharply, and the piggybacked poverty survey showed a remarkable reversal in decades of worsening poverty trends..... www.shadowstats.com...

Of course the Clinton Administration ratified the World Trade Organization and NAFTA so the last thing the government wanted was for people to realize the number of jobs exported overseas and the resulting rise in unemployment.

...the trade pact that cost America 20 percent of its manufacturing jobs in just 14 years

Flash Update

March 6th, 2009

JOHN WILLIAMS’ SHADOW GOVERNMENT STATISTICS

FLASH UPDATE

March 6, 2009

February Payroll Loss Was 899,000
Net of Concurrent Seasonal Factor Bias

Annual Percentage Contraction in Jobs at 50-Year Low

SGS-Alternate Unemployment Rate at 19.1%

.....While the official estimate of peak total unemployment during the Great Depression was 25% in 1933,....Keep in mind, though, that the Great Depression unemployment rates were estimated after the fact, without adequate data or surveying. Regular unemployment surveying did not start until the early 1940s and then was subjected to methodological revisions over the decades. As discussed below, the SGS-Alternate unemployment rate now tops 19%, and such would be my best estimate of a rate that would be comparable to the Great Depression readings.

Latest Reporting Showed Rapidly Sinking Economic Activity. Putting aside any games the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) may be playing with the data, the official numbers indicate broad economic activity still is sinking rapidly..... www.shadowstats.com...

So who the heck is JOHN WILLIAMS???

Shadow Government Statistics
Analysis Behind and Beyond Government Economic Reporting

....Walter J. "John" Williams was born in 1949. He received an A.B. in Economics, cum laude, from Dartmouth College in 1971, and was awarded a M.B.A. from Dartmouth's Amos Tuck School of Business Administration in 1972, where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar. During his career as a consulting economist, John has worked with individuals as well as Fortune 500 companies.

Formally known as Walter J. Williams, my friends call me John. For nearly 30 years, I have been a private consulting economist and, out of necessity, had to become a specialist in government economic reporting.

One of my early clients was a large manufacturer of commercial airplanes, who had developed an econometric model for predicting revenue passenger miles. The level of revenue passenger miles was their primary sales forecasting tool, and the model was heavily dependent on the GNP (now GDP) as reported by the Department of Commerce. Suddenly, their model stopped working, and they asked me if I could fix it. I realized the GNP numbers were faulty, corrected them for my client (official reporting was similarly revised a couple of years later) and the model worked again, at least for a while, until GNP methodological changes eventually made the underlying data worthless.

That began a lengthy process of exploring the history and nature of economic reporting and in interviewing key people involved in the process from the early days of government reporting through the present. For a number of years I conducted surveys among business economists as to the quality of government statistics (the vast majority thought it was pretty bad), and my results led to front page stories in the New York Times and Investors Business Daily, considerable coverage in the broadcast media and a joint meeting with representatives of all the government's statistical agencies. Despite minor changes to the system, government reporting has deteriorated sharply in the last decade or so..... www.shadowstats.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1

Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

What ""Stuff" are you referring to, exactly?

QE1 and QE2 have also worked to stimulate the economy. Ben Bernanke can also prove how it has worked and why we needed it. There is proof that it has worked.

Well damn. Thanks for ending that debate for me. now that I know there is "proof" I guess I can sleep better at night now. But, umm...do you mind sharing this proof? I would love to see it...

stuff=everything

QE2 did work. I have posted a number of links many times, but since you do not want to go look for them.
here you are

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join