It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by gorgi
The founders would have nothing wrong with a central bank. They would have not like some one like Dr.Paul dismantling the US.

Let's start off with a quote from Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

And from Thomas Jefferson, a founding father:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

I'm not going to cite the rest of these, you can use google as well as anyone I'm sure:

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. -James Madison

Founding Father....

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. -Andrew Jackson

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President....

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. -Abraham Lincoln

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President....

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

Not a Founding Father, but he was a President and the guy that signed the Federal Reserve Act, guess he regretted it.

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Guess he knew what's up.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. -Henry Ford

I wonder if that is what they're scared of, people are starting to clue in to the scam, almost 100 years too late, but better late than never.

You realize that you are quoting people who have lived centuries ago and that the economy has changed since then. Maybe you dont realize that, but it has.

I am not even sure you read what you posted. None of those makes any sense really. What are you trying to apply them to? Just throwing out random quotes ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
AS to the federal reesreve not being "federal" if ya want confirmation, just call them up and ask. they don't hide it, they just about gloat about it. If you call the federal reserve up and ask them "are you part of the USA government" they will confirm it, they don't care if ya know now, its way too late in the game.

As to the IRS, if Ron Paul got rid of them, and used the FairTax instead, it would bring in 13 trillion a year in GNP. If ya wanna know everything about the fairtax, read his book, its about 100 pages or so. If ya wanna know everything about the IRS tax code, its 68000 pages. Start reading, ya might be done in a 100 years.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave
AS to the federal reesreve not being "federal" if ya want confirmation, just call them up and ask. they don't hide it, they just about gloat about it. If you call the federal reserve up and ask them "are you part of the USA government" they will confirm it, they don't care if ya know now, its way too late in the game.

As to the IRS, if Ron Paul got rid of them, and used the FairTax instead, it would bring in 13 trillion a year in GNP. If ya wanna know everything about the fairtax, read his book, its about 100 pages or so. If ya wanna know everything about the IRS tax code, its 68000 pages. Start reading, ya might be done in a 100 years.

Do you even know what you wrote ? "bring in 13 trillion a year in GNP".
Really? this shows your lack of understanding like the rest of pauls supporters.
No one uses GNP and the sentence makes not sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
WOW...43 flags and all these stars for an obvious troll or disinfo agent...anyone with this guys opinion on every post he makes would not of joined a conspiracy website. I read this site for about 4-5 years before joining, so while I haven't been a member for a long time I have been a long time lurker. I must say it's sad to see what this forum has become..Don't take this guy serious..everything you link he thinks is anti semitic, even if it's a book on the life of Napolean.
Wasted too much time trying to educate this troll or agent on another thread. And trust me, it takes a lot for me to think someone is a disinfo agent. I actually didn't really know if they existed on this site or anywhere until I ran into this guy and his other username, Foodman.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
WOW...43 flags and all these stars for an obvious troll or disinfo agent...anyone with this guys opinion on every post he makes would not of joined a conspiracy website. I read this site for about 4-5 years before joining, so while I haven't been a member for a long time I have been a long time lurker. I must say it's sad to see what this forum has become..Don't take this guy serious..everything you link he thinks is anti semitic, even if it's a book on the life of Napolean.
Wasted too much time trying to educate this troll or agent on another thread. And trust me, it takes a lot for me to think someone is a disinfo agent. I actually didn't really know if they existed on this site or anywhere until I ran into this guy and his other username, Foodman.

Ahh you got me. I am a four star disinfo agent with 17 accounts.. I might get demoted now. The rothchilds are no conspiracy.

I am just posting my opinion. If you do not like that, too bad.

I really do thing Ron Paul is bad for the USA.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

Ahh you got me. I am a four star disinfo agent with 17 accounts.. I might get demoted now. The rothchilds are no conspiracy.

I am just posting my opinion. If you do not like that, too bad.

I really do thing Ron Paul is bad for the USA.

And you think that Obama is good for the USA? Or how bout Pelosi? Don't make me laugh I might choke on my sandwich

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Tariffs are what our founding financial system was based on. But don't take my word for it, read about Alexander Hamilton. He was the one who invented all of it! Geez, I am new here, but some of the people who post really don't know their facts, do they?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

You do know that the US of the 1700's is not the same as the one in 2011 right ? Sorry to break it to you but the world has changed, the economy has changed and technology has changed. Tariffs would not pay for anything and would kill trade.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Dude you are the one who was saying that the bailouts were a good thing when billions will be lost
Billions of Taxpayer money

But despite that you will still say the bailouts were a good idea right?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This thread is still going? Why hasn't it been moved to the Hoax forum? Or the "How Pathetic Can a Person Be to Still be a Progressive" forum?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by gorgi

Dude you are the one who was saying that the bailouts were a good thing when billions will be lost

Bail outs were good. They were not a waste. just an unfortunate necessary.
What do you mean billions lost?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You really drank the Kool Aid. Look around is the country in better shape than before the BOs? No it's not.
edit on 2-6-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Look at his avatar guys, I think that sums up everything. And no it's not bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

No, things really haven't changed, with the exception that we now (or used to prior to NAFTA) manufacture products. In the 1700's we were agricultural based. Tariffs force US based companies to keep jobs HERE and NOT send them overseas! Products we export are subject to tariffs in other countries. It makes good business and economic sense. The bailouts just put more money into the pockets of wall street after the f***ed us over. AIG even gave out millions in bonuses that were funded by the bailouts! You want economic recovery, then stop the stimulus and bailout machine, repeal NAFTA and start enforcing tariffs. Penalize companies who move their facilities to low wage countries!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Things have changed. We are not an agriculture society or economy. Putting up tariffs would just cut trade. We have huge subsidies for agriculture, we already have cheap food. There is a reason corn is in everything now.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

NO the bail outs were not a need. IF the big banks failed there would have been 100's of ma and pop banks to fill there place. They would love to take on all the new accounts! You need to see the light. this experiment was played out in Rome, France, England, Greece, hell all of Europe and its failing.

One other thing, we don’t NEED the Federal reserve like you state in your OP. We did just fine without it before its creation back when Americans were free and not in debited

edit on 3-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How very funny people really are. Before we could be successful behind such a pipe dream candidate the public will obviously need to know that vigilance required will not give them the rest foolishly desired. The idea of an existence of a workforce that takes care of everyone while priviledged rest is the same exact reason will live under the idealistic pipe dream of a debtor control system. If anyone thought for a minute they would find peace and rest behind a candidate such as Ron Paul, they are greatly mistaken. Yes he means well, but he also will take rest from anyone who seeks to confide therethence in pleasures of luxury. Truly, has any man truly governed a nation upon a notion of liberty without any very intense laborious work known? Many of us live a lie without even knowing it and is our way of life on this world today. Sadly our attractive network lies will eventually fail upon itself and charges given whence only ones avarice will be the victor. Truth will return to us in either a powerful laboring work force or in great tribulation. The choice is ours and by our choices we are judged. We have the ability to build such a world in honor of light which shapes life instead of loosely handled light which slowly dims the life by a steady stream of lies, withering on the vine. Only the wise would choose to work in the labor of love as most others now obviously fall for the father of lies who gives vague promises of status quo which is the darkness of easy money and naive kings from the beginning. We must vote wisely as judge ourselves by firstly blistering our hands. What would come next is the promise or covenant known for all time, albeit we teach it no more in our children's schools.
edit on 4-6-2011 by inregardstoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is America and you're free to voice you're own opinion. But, how can you honestly say the Fed is a good thing? Same with D.H.S. Every point you made was an example of what NOT to have in a free country. There are some on here, who have joined very recently, that have an obvious agenda. They are trying to tell us " Look how wonderful our government is, they are doing a great job". Those who are trying to push this idea are in the wrong place. The people here are awake and pissed.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

Explain to me how "too big to fail" = free market? Thats all I want to know. What exactly did we the people get from baling out these banks? All I saw was them using our money to buy out their competition, turn around, and kick us out of our homes. Did I miss something? Explain to me how bowing to down and licking the boot of big banks does America any good.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

All the banks did was extortion. They said to pay them otherwise the economy will collapse. These banks are already bankrupt under normal rules, so obviously they are not fundamental to the economic structure, yet they said pay us or the economy will collapse. It's extortion. The government goes along with it because they are all GS insiders.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join