It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by gorgi

Sorry, but I don't a youtube video to show me how these DMVs work in those states. Been to them and witnessed first hand.

Your book knowledge is ok, but your real world knowledge is poor.

All your touted hero economists look good on paper until they are applied.

Family guy as a reference point? Really?

Sorry, but you are now turning into the most full of crap person I have ever been in contact with, in our out of ATS.

edit on 7-5-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

The family guy reference was for light humor. Over you head I see.

Keynes and Keynesian economics works and has worked and has been proven to work many times.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

And what countries have been successful using those models?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I don't know what country you are living in but the last time I checked the government was doing just that. Your statement is almost too ridiculous for a response.
edit on 7-5-2011 by robyn because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Skippy1138

who are these "powers" you speak off. if you any info on these people you describe, report to the fbi.gov ASAP

You're joking, right? If you don't know who the "powers" are, I'll clue you in- it's the very same people you told me to go running to (among others)....shhhhhh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I find it mind blowing that the biggest proponents of small government is BIG business. There is a reason for this. Smaller government makes it easier to control the resources. This would not be a pull your self up by the boot straps deal it would equate to modern day slavery. The issue is not the size of the government, it is that the government is in bed with BIG business. There is no free and open market. Think it this way: Wal-Mart places 6 stores in 10 miles kills small businesses then closes 3 stores to streamline profits. Ideals are nice but the reality is people want small government so they can buy bigger TVs and more cushy items. Be damned with thy neighbor.

Again REFORM not BREAK.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (Obama administration play book)

Outlining his strategy in organizing, Alinsky writes:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Now that Dr Paul has entered the race a campaign of disinformation and personal attack will ensue. This is considered a legitimate strategy followed by thos subscribing to Alinsky's philosophy (Barack Hussein Obama) in which "the end justifies the means."

edit on 7-5-2011 by robyn because: math error

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not relevant.

He will never be president, and he knows it.

Ron Paul has been in congress for many years, you don't stay in
congress for that long unless you are playing the big game.

Paul and Kucinich are put out in front of the cameras to make
people think there is someone on their side.

Controlled opposition.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
Alinsky's Rules for Radical

Outlining his strategy in organizing, Alinsky writes:
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

It's a sick sad world. I honestly regret procreating. I love my child but I fear the world she will grow up in will be run not but the NWO but the NWC. New World Corparation.

link   
Since ATS is incapable of logical debate (well a few people are acting reasonably), let me add my own flavor of froth to the the rant. ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8efd4f2c90f3.jpg[/atsimg]

That is all.

link   
I did get a chuckle at the Wrong Paul moniker.......

This is the real platform that should be ran by Ron............

Constitutionalist Platform

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
Ron Paul is not relevant.

He will never be president, and he knows it.

Ron Paul has been in congress for many years, you don't stay in
congress for that long unless you are playing the big game.

Paul and Kucinich are put out in front of the cameras to make
people think there is someone on their side.

Controlled opposition.

No. If anyone fits that bill it's Donald Trump not Ron Paul. A little research wiill verify this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by gorgi

And what countries have been successful using those models?

Every modern first world country. Keynes fell out of favor, but now after the economic problems we are facing it is making a comeback. It works.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The complexities and poor government reporting variables misconstrue the true evidence of our financial position. We will within months, begin a catastrophic decline which this nation has never seen .... It is not important that you understand this, because your confidence in this existing administration will keep the status quo.... And that is all they need.

We as citizens are allowing a terrible cancer to corrode a tenent which holds the liberties of our nation to the few who seek to dissolve them for personal or ideological gains.

This goes beyond Republican or Democrat, black or white, hispanic or asian.....

Good luck to you and your 'team' who ever they are, as for me, my belief are in the words given to us in the Constitution and the wisdom of those who wrote it.

Do you think there are ANY in our government who would be able to write such a document ?......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMalefactor
Since ATS is incapable of logical debate (well a few people are acting reasonably), let me add my own flavor of froth to the the rant. ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8efd4f2c90f3.jpg[/atsimg]

That is all.

Thats an excellent way of summing it up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I refer to my post concerning Rules for Radicals. But, your post is very nice example of the personal attacks suggested by Rule 12..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Explain to me what is good about the Federal Reserve.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You are delusional.
The US economy is in the toilet because of a Democratic Republic being forced into your beloved economic models.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
yes, Ron Paul was wrong about everything.

He was wrong about the economy collapsing, he was wrong about inflation and prices rising, he was wrong about the fed bailing everyone out continously to further expand the bubble.

Sorry, you can disagree with Ron Paul all you want, but he was been spot on with his "educated predictions" of our economy ever since he first ran.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojack
reply to post by gorgi

Explain to me what is good about the Federal Reserve.

Nothing. You have a bunch of people that are paid to post on this site patting each other on the back. Thats all this thread is about. They sold out their own people and their country for a few worthless pieces of paper.

Anyone that actually understands what the Federal Reserve is would never support it in a free nation.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Mr Gorgi.. What you don't understand is that all of these corporations are a double edge sword.
Instead of having the people proactively involved and coming to 1 united conclusion, these "entities" decide to do things for them. While these companies supposedly help the people, The people are going to schools n getting "educations", to later get "jobs" that pay pocket change compared to what these pointless fks make, only to pay taxes at the end of the year while paying more taxes on everything you buy, which goes to them, which they, in turn, do not respond to We, the people. Capital Example: HURRICANE KATRINA!! Did anyone ever know that Mississippi was hit? Did anyone know that it never go coverage or help from anyone? lolll... righteous Americans..

Therefore it is extremely important that we change presidents and make a completely radical change for the better. Me? I'm not too fond of "presidents" because of all of these conspiracies. I believe we should have small communities and have those communities COMMUNICATE and RESPOND to other communities for trade and knowledge exchange, all to form one large community... until we get over each other's bull# and live freely amongst each other again.. without all these retarded "Laws"

Yeah I know, we need laws.. But bro.. IDK if you know of something called God's Laws.. others know them as the Laws of Physics? Others call it intelligent design... well these laws hard-wire your brain through a series of extremely complex systems and mathematical equations that we can spend forever figuring out, or just accept... Point is that (not all) but most of things such as Thou Shall Not Kill, Thou Shall Not Steal, Thou Shall Not Lie, Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery... Those commandments, when you put them in a psychological perspective, pretty much point out that, if Humans function in such order (without forcedly responding to an invisible over lord) these is no need for other laws.

What do the other laws do???
Taxes..
Slavery..
War...

HEY WTF ARE U DOING? ARE YOU RIDING YOUR BIKE WITHOUT A HELMET!? YOU'RE NOT SAFE! PAY THE GOV'T $50 FOR NOT PROTECTING YOURSELF.

DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT TO PLAY THAT GUITAR ON THIS PUBLIC AREA HERE SIR?

HEY DID YOU JUST PARK ON THE 2 LINES THAT INDICATE YOU DO NOT PARK EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO MORE SPACE HERE AT YOUR OVER-LOADED CONDOMINIUM AND YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR PUBLIC PARKING OR AN EXTRA $100/month FOR THE LANDLORD TO GIVE A PARKING SPACE? YOU OWE THE GOVERNMENT $200, SIR.

DID YOU GET THOSE PILLS FROM YOUR DOCTOR? DO YOU HAVE A DOCTORS NOTE? WELL, COME TO JAIL UNTIL WE CAN PROVE THAT... WE'LL KEEP U SAFE THERE SO YOU DON'T DO ANYMORE DRUGS UNTIL WE CAN PROVE THAT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD U THAT YOU COULD. AND YOU OWE THE GOVERNMENT MONEY FOR MAKING US TYPE YOUR NAME AND READ YOUR BACKGROUND INFORMATION.. AND PRINT ALL THESE PAPERS. AND THAT OVERPRICED BOLOGNA SANDWICH IN JAIL.. AND THE KOOLAID

^^^ IRS, Feds, DEA, CIA, etc etc etc...

Ron Paul for press!! F the system..
edit on 5/7/2011 by heavenlysouldier because: typooo

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join