It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

reply to post by DelMar

Not a problem peeps.

Sadly, I am no longer an LEO. I pretty much got fed up with the bull crap that we were fed, the police state training, the corruption.

I loved the job. I loved the community I worked in (and they loved me).

My conscience would not let me do it. So I resigned my position.

I still miss it, ten years later.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Roid Rage at its finest

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cop was walking after her, until about 1:58 in the video, where the girl has her hands going to her waist (where a gun could be) then he rushes and slams her into the wall. With the cop facing her back it is possible to think she was reaching for a gun. All he would see is her hands move towards her waist then move up, a good sign of pulling a weapon out. Now if YOU were a cop and someone had their back towards you and reached to their belt then back up would you just keep walking towards the person risking getting shot. Or would you take preemptive action to prevent a chance of being shot?

Sure in this case the person did not have a weapon. But they just as easily could have and that move could have saved his life IF she was pulling a gun out of her pants. Cops are in tricky situation when it comes to situations like this. Having family who are cops I know this. At what point do you sacrifice your safety, and when is sacrificing that safety "excessive"? Its a fine line.. if she (or anyone in that situation) would of stopped or at least kept their hands visible then this would probably not have happened. And if it still did it would be clear excessive force... but because she made moves that could be taken as drawing a weapon I don't think it is in this case.

Just my opinion.. flame all you want. But if you were a cop and trained to look for people drawing weapons. And constantly alert that someone will on EVERY call. You might of acted the same way... and if you didn't there is a chance it coulda been you who was killed because you didn't take action to prevent getting shot. Why do you think the thing cops say the most to people is "let me see your hands"....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

Whatever, the flat out truth is, if i see ANYONE knock over someone else in this manner i am going to rock them right back,, my blood is boiling pretty good right now, some of you are all training and have no feel for a situation, just like this NUB officer, NOOOB.

And i tell ya what, i HAVE challenged officer's in situations like this, your badge is meaningless when you are a PIECE OF YOU KNOW WHAT. I have seen cops back down when faced with the fact they are brainless idiots.
REGARDLESS of there goddam ego.

Too bad we cannot see these guys faces, they need to be challenged to a real battle, or maybe not, just run up behind them and elbow them in the neck at full speed !?

These guys deserve a public beatdown just as anyone else. Too much NOXPLODE right before they get out of there cars.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Classic little man syndrome. He's barely an inch taller than a 15-year old girl. Way to go, little man. Feel big now, do ya?

That cop is lucky that wasn't my daughter. He'd be getting some of his own medicine, and the thing about guys like that - he'd have no idea who could have done it because that is probably a typical day for him, abusing his power on the little people. Well... littler than him.

And if you think the justice system will protect her - think again. I hope someone follows up on this story. I bet he lies and says he told her to stop seven times and she reached for something so he had to protect himself.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

i hope alex jones gets ahold of this lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This man should lose his job and he should face a hefty lawsuit from the girl's family. When you slam a person's head into concrete you can kill them.

What a vile human being.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
GOOD JOB OFFICER!!! Who knows what that young lady would have done if you didn't tackle her from behind causing her to smash her head against the wall and then the floor. It takes a brave 200 pound man to tackle a 15 year old girl from the back. And the attempt at dislocating her shoulder was AWESOME. I wish we had clips of what this officer has done to BLACK PEOPLE !!

-excerpt from a youtube user named H00dN3rdz

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
That was absolutely disgusting, nothing enrages me quite like excessive police brutality, if that was my daughter I can't imagine how I'd feel. And people wonder why people hate the police? I feel more safe and comfortable walking by the crack heads and the bums than I do walking by a police officer, and I know not all cops are bad but how are we supposed to know one from the other, any one of them walking by could be the one the flips out on me.

What in the hell has to be in your head to make you do that?? I mean that guy must be completely #@$%#& in the head to decided that was the best course of action to take, this guy is probably one of those sickos you see on those TV crime shows who gets off by attacking people and having dominance over them, except instead of him being a criminal he went to a special school and got a little special badge and now he can abuse people all the time and all in the name of safety and justice!

If this guy doesn't charged/jail the people in that town should be protesting outside the police station until he does, but then again people don't really care to make the effort do they? He'll probably get off with 2 weeks paid leave, if they do anything to him at all...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Finally. Someone with common sense. (Aside from Xcathdra.)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
At the risk of making a completely unpopular post here are my thoughts. If it had been a 15 year old boy the cop observed assaulting a woman would his actions have been appropriate? Also, let's hypothesize what 15 year old girls who get drunk at school and assault their mothers grow up to be. I'm thinking welfare moms, serial shoplifters, sponges on society, drug addicts, child abusers are all in the range. So maybe this guy knocking a little sense into her isn't such a bad thing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

With that reasoning,why not just shoot her in the back of the head????
(sarcasm)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well look on the bright side, at least she learned her lesson to not drink underaged

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well atleast he gets to go home to his floppy wife at the end of the day making all of 35k a year.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

www.dailymail.co. uk

A police officer is being investigated after a horrific video surfaced on YouTube of him fiercely pushing over a 15-year-old girl against a wall and to the ground.

The teenager appears to pose no threat at all to cop Patrick Larrison, but is seen walking away from an incident scene when he suddenly runs up and violently slams her to the floor in Phoenix, Arizona.
The video shows Officer Larrison running after the allegedly drunk teenager after she was kicked out of her school. She is walkin
(visit the link for the full news article)

This makes me quite ...ashamed..because I wasnt sure when SHTF would happen..but ater the B.S. and those 2 skin heads came into the picture..it became quite clear someone was going down and when it turned out to be the chick the video made me fffffffffing sick..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I knew that comment would be unpopular. Fact is folks violent out of control teens are the enemy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I would be surprised if he raped her after he bagged her, moron.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I love how right after he knocks her nearly unconcious he puts on that "ohh crap did i knock her out? what now?" face.
horrible i dont understand how police officers have this sence of being high an mighty you better listen to your daddy type attitude its actualy kind of scary knowing these people, yes they are people not gods can hurt you and simply give a false reason and no one really questions them cause their afraid of being knocked around themselves or being arrested also. nowadays cops wont even let u talk like a normal human being you have to watch wat you do or say or where your walking cause you might get body slammed.

peace.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join