It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Might not be, they did say that they found a wealth of hard drives and such so it seems reasonable to assume that they found a audio tape he may have made. I can’t see how they can assume it was made a week before his death. However I would be suppressed if they didn’t find a audio tape.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

The pdf can not be clicked on so where it looks like a link it is impossible to click on it unless you speak arabic

and the date on the right side says "2009-06-01" so even if this is from an al qaeda website/forum/chat room it is not the current confirmation.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

You seem to be playing the diplomatic card by not wanting to post the website for fear of helping al qaeda recruit, as if your posting of one link will suddenly increase the recruitment capability of al qaeda throughout the entire world. If you're really concerned about this, U2U me the link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A Taliban source within the Afghan government already confirmed he was dead and 30 al qaida members went to his funeral back in '01... So how exactly does the Pakistan government and Al Qaida confirm his death again? www.foxnews.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The pdf can not be clicked on so where it looks like a link it is impossible to click on it unless you speak arabic

Couple of ATS members who speak Arabic:

Arabic:
grimm703 - Send U2U
siahchi - Send U2U

and the date on the right side says "2009-06-01" so even if this is from an al qaeda website/forum/chat room it is not the current confirmation.

I'll hazard a guess that's a join date.

Much like we have here at ATS

edit on 6/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by boondock-saint

Might not be, they did say that they found a wealth of hard drives and such so it seems reasonable to assume that they found a audio tape he may have made. I can’t see how they can assume it was made a week before his death. However I would be suppressed if they didn’t find a audio tape.

It seems that Seal Team 6 did not get all of the hard drives/documents within the compound (totally expected in a rush job).

Security officials apparently did not recover any arms or explosives following an all-encompassing search of the compound. They did however remove two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens in addition to computer hard drives, DVDs and an array of documents.

rt.com...

This stuff was probably hidden better. I wonder if this information is of better quality than what the seals recovered? Could it be Pakistan that is going to release the audio? Juts thinking out loud...

Also have to laugh at the fact that buffalo and chickens were confiscated.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Couple of ATS members who speak Arabic:

Arabic:
grimm703 - Send U2U
siahchi - Send U2U

thanks, it's done.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well the picture above the date is of OBL, so either

1. OBL created a forum account, unlikely, or

2. Someone used an OBL image as their avatar - does this mean if I use a OBL image as my ATS avatar I'm part of al qaeda?

See, it just doesn't make sense any way you slice it. How do they know this supposed poster is with al qaeda?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

How did they get a buffalo in to the chopper, let alone two and 150 chickens????

I don’t believe they took them away, but i think it would be possible for them to have left some intelligence behind or it could be propaganda by the Pakistani’s

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I agree that we should have seen a picture of his body, but then you would be telling me how the photo was a fake. And don’t even start me on that guy you were referring to on Alex Jones, I got bored telling people last night about how full of BS he was and how inaccurate the AJ video was.

Kevin, your comments and threads always contain nothing but arrogant remarks where you try to imply you have done all this research and studied the history of whatever topic is being discussed and that no one else is as informed as you. Time and time again, I see little evidence that this is the case and you wind up appearing to be less and less credible. Your approach to these posts is very offensive.....especially when you exhibit your "know-it-all" attitude and wind up providing little proof of what you claim.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by newcovenant

You know what the sad thing is?

Some users make statements like that and are not joking.....

Very sad indeed but I think their own stupidity will be their undoing in the end. Stupid people walk off cliffs. I just hope they don't take the rest of us down the tubes with them. Let sanity reign and freedom ring! I gotta believe we're gonna be alright.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How did they get a buffalo in to the chopper, let alone two and 150 chickens????

I don’t believe they took them away, but i think it would be possible for them to have left some intelligence behind or it could be propaganda by the Pakistani’s

That is in reference to Pakistani security officials, which confiscated the buffalo, chickens, etc.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
if they really wanted OBL to stay hidden why wouldnt they say that he was killed. Just to get the everyone convinced he really died. could be some disinfo there. will have to see what happens in the next few weeks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'd like to call attention to a line in the source article posted by the OP

The authenticity of the statement is not possible to confirm independently but it was posted on sites known to be used by the group.

That's as good as reporting "Nibiru's existence confirmed!" citing this site as a source.

With that said, the comments of the alleged Al Qaeda reps sound like authentic extremist pep-talk.

If this is in fact true, and Al Qaeda is preparing for retaliation, then the photos of Bin Laden and videos of his capture should be released, as the only excuse the Obama administration has to withold the photos is to avoid angering Al Qaeda, and it sounds like they're already pissed.

If the photos and videos continue to be witheld, I would conclude that this is a false flag operation orchestrated to put a US foothold in Pakistan.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ah yes but of course, that would make much more sense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You are falling ..
Get your head straight ..
You eat and watch TV at the same time?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I make no apologies for my arrogance.

I find on ATS people mostly believe what they want to, in the past I used to write large responses with sources showing how their beliefs were not facts. This usually resulted in me being branded as a disinfo agent and then someone posting some rubbish article from another conspiracy site that everyone used to flame me. I got fed up with it, my attitudes is that i am not here to educate you when you are wrong about something, I am here for my own selfish reasons such as enjoyment and to further my own knowledge.

It doesn’t really bother me that you or other users don’t particularly like me, I am not here to make friends.

link   
Too many possible situations that could be happening.

I'll just choose to not believe OBL was/is even a threat or AQ existed. The people that tell me they are real like to lie to much.

Moving on..

link   

1. OBL created a forum avatar, unlikely, or

Unlikely.

2. Someone used an OBL avatar as their image. - does this mean if I use a OBL image as my ATS avatar I'm part of al qaeda?

Strawman argument.

The avatar means nothing apart from the poster being what I would assume to be an Osama supporter.

See, it just doesn't make sense any way you slice it. How do they know this supposed poster is with al qaeda?

IP tracking comes to mind, I'm sure there are many ways to find out the identity of people on a forum, this one included.

It seems this person has posted there quite a bit too, they probably have a nice fat file on him and what he says too.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
how can you argue with a skeptic?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
how can you argue with a skeptic?

The same way you argue with a believer...

Bash your skull into the wall over and over again until you lose consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join