It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank Allah its finally coming from a legitimate and reputable source.

See also, Charles Manson confirms existence of Big Foot.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Where is the Link to this internet message? Not the BBC or Reuters or Sky News link, the link to the actual al qaeda website. It doesn't exist, therefore

No link = no proof

Show me the al qaeda website.

edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

My initial thoughts exactly!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I think that guy is doing this to increase his public profile amongst conspiracy theorists to boost his book sales. Anyone with credentials like his would not have gone to AJ with news like this if it were true he would be on CNN, speaking of AJ, if his name is on it I tend to dismiss it as BS. I saw the video he made where he starting taking about this dr Steve and there were a number of inaccuracies in the video. Also in addition to this if he really did have this smoking gun he would have said something by now, not talk about how he will happily talk about it in a court of law, when he knows perfectly well it will never go to court. That is why I don’t believe him, if you want to go for it, but for me he is just spouting rubbish.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I think that guy is doing this to increase his public profile amongst conspiracy theorists to boost his book sales. Anyone with credentials like his would not have gone to AJ with news like this if it were true he would be on CNN, speaking of AJ, if his name is on it I tend to dismiss it as BS. I saw the video he made where he starting taking about this dr Steve and there were a number of inaccuracies in the video. Also in addition to this if he really did have this smoking gun he would have said something by now, not talk about how he will happily talk about it in a court of law, when he knows perfectly well it will never go to court. That is why I don’t believe him, if you want to go for it, but for me he is just spouting rubbish.

Proof....evidence???

Not "I think or I believe or I am skeptical."

You sir have NO credability.

Goodday

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Proof of what, it’s just basic logic.

If you chose to believe him the go for it, but for me like I said, this guy is talking rubbish.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is no proof.. NONE that the government could produce that any of you non-believers would except. Not his head on a pike, not DNA reports, not interviews with the Seals involved, not interviews with Pakistan troops - there is NOTHING they could produce that would convince you, and you know it.

Stop acting as if they are being dishonest - they are being practical. Why bother producing further proof - those who choose to not believe won't be convinced by anything they produce.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I agree with you, they could see all the evidence humanly possible and still claim it was faked. Some people want to believe that Bin Laden was a fictional character because his existence makes their 9/11 conspiracies rather difficult. As such they refuse to believe anything that suggests he was real and he was dangerous.

If they saw his dead corps they would say it was a done up stand in corps, you cannot win a argument with people like this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Can you or anyone show proof that they exist?
Think about it seriously and critically for a second. They would have to be a terrorist organization millions strong to be in all the countries they are said to be in. Hezbollah exists but is very localized.

It is most likely a generalization. I mean their name is "the base" does that sound like a name that a group would choose to claim attacks and events under? Sounds more like a cia rolodex.. i'm telling you.

Many people have spoke out on this. Look it up on youtube.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

How about the countless books written, the members captured and killed, the innocent killed, the wars fought, media reports, confirmations from foreign governments. I could go on and on. I was the one who asked you for evidence that they do not exist and you have so far only managed to deflect.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
There is no proof.. NONE that the government could produce that any of you non-believers would except. Not his head on a pike, not DNA reports, not interviews with the Seals involved, not interviews with Pakistan troops - there is NOTHING they could produce that would convince you, and you know it.

Stop acting as if they are being dishonest - they are being practical. Why bother producing further proof - those who choose to not believe won't be convinced by anything they produce.

Ron Paul and Rand Paul are part of government, I accept their proof.

Oh, and Dennis Kucinich, we forgive you Dennis, just no more airplane rides.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Chadwickus

how do you know how often he posted on the PDF? You have no link to the website. You're just assuming the government is smart enough to know when terrorists are online but not smart enough to arrest them or stop them before they attack.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Who is “he”, sorry just trying to play catch up.

"He" being the mysterious al qaeda supporter that goes on secret forums and confirms Bin Laden was died on May 1 (as opposed to 2002). So in other words, no one knows who "he" is but apparently it's all this story about al qaeda confirming bin laden's death is running on.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Who is Alquada?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What is that evidence of though?
That our country uses a term we coined to describe some muslims and all other countries have fallen in line.
You should have tons of evidence but there really isn't any. Not real evidence. For me it's a little harder, it's common sense. One man did not put together a global terrorist network in 12 years in some of the poorest countries in the world that could pull off events like these and work together so cohesively. It just wouldn't make sense.

from wiki
"Al-Qaeda (play /ælˈkaɪdə/ al-KY-də or /ælˈkeɪdə/ al-KAY-də; Arabic: القاعدة‎, al-qāʿidah, "the base" or "the foundation"), alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida, is a global militant Islamist group founded by Osama bin Laden sometime between August 1988[6] and late 1989.[7] It operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless army[8] and a radical Sunni Muslim movement calling for global Jihad."

From the same page:
"Many terrorism experts do not believe that the global jihadist movement is driven at every level by bin Laden and his followers. Although bin Laden still had huge ideological sway over some Muslim extremists, experts argue that al-Qaeda has fragmented over the years into a variety of disconnected regional movements that have little connection with each other."

Ok so what the above says is basically it's b.s.al qeada is a catch all phrase for any of these groups. Can you condemn them all equally?

edit on 6-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here I'll explain it this way.

Imagine it was flipped and a member of the NRA killed someone in another country and that country began a war on the NRA here. NRA members aren't a cohesive group the just share common ideals. Think about it, we have never really fought Al Qeada, we have found the Taliban and people protecting their country that we called AQ.

I'm telling you they are no more together than the NRA. It's basically a database of people with guns and a willingness to kill for their religion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wiki is pretty accurate for once although I would argue that Al’Qa’ida was not really founded as we often understand it until between 1996 and 1998. But it doesn’t actually prove in any way that Al’Qa’ida does not exist.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the funny thing is there is not one country or intelligence agency in the world that is denying osama has been killed by us soldiers. also not one country or intelligence agency has come up w credible evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. i agree there are a ton of unanswered questions and discrepancies, that doesent mean we didnt kill osama. face it, we got him, obama promised we'd get him and we did.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And I'm saying it is impossible for them to be such an expansive, worldwide, functioning organization founded by one man in such a short time period.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ah now I understand the problem, it’s to do with the idea of Al’Qa’ida in stages. The media often portray Al’Qa’ida as a organised group with OBL as the leader. This was only true from about 1996 to 2001/2002. After that we started to see Al’Qa’ida as a franchise, were groups inspired by Al’Qa’ida swore a oath to OBL and his organisation but still maintained their own autonomy such as Al’Qa’ida in Iraq for example. These groups followed the same ideology as Bin Laden and some of their members were probably trained by him and they may even have had finance from him in the past.

Al’Qa’ida the “database” is really just a system of stopover houses with a register funded by OBL during the sovit conflict, this Al’Qa’ida is not the same as the Al’Qa’ida we saw between 1996 and the early 2000’s. Its quite a difficult concept to grasp and it is the source of much confusion in trying to understand the history of Al’Qa’ida.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I want to hear Gaddaffi's opinion on it. Gaddaffi wanted him dead more than we did.
Unfortunately the government will never let him speak out. They tried to kill him before the Bin Laden news was released too.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was watching the news and I thought I might find this in the forum. OK, let's just get this out of the way LOL! There....I said it. Are you serious (speaking to the Obomites)? Do these guys in their think tank just sit around and think this stuff up overnight? "Well sir, they don't believe you.....maybe if we tell them Al-Quieda says that he's dead, then they will believe us and we won't have to deliver evidence of his death.....it's bulletproof!". Al-queida............there's a bunch of numnutz that we can trust. I know there has been a dumbing down campaign in the states for quite some time, but I am beginning to believe those in our government are reading the same books as our children.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join