It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If I was an evil planner for the whole shebang, likely part of a bigger plan to sequester our rights as a nation for evil means, I would have killed Bin Laden at the beginning so the whole operation could be managed and faked by counter intelligence. No danger of him showing up anywhere or doing anything to upset the plan, and all the news and terrorist murders done by terror-actors and media (already owned by the controlling world money/power organizations) managing all governments and cultures.

I know when news media and politicians are lying. They open their mouth.

I take all news with a grain of salt 1km in size.

ZG

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

you beat me to it!!

Al Qaeda is a made up boogie man. If memory serves me right then Al Qaeda was the name of a CIA database - named by the CIA

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Al’Qa’ida form 1996/8 to about 2001/2 was a clearly identifiable terrorist organisation, hell the CIA had a bin laden station, the guy that run it has wrote a book on it. Al’Qa’ida dose still exist people.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by MegaMind

A number of things strike me about the story of Anwar Al-Alwarki being invited to the pentagon. First of all the timing 2001, at that time as far as I know he wasn’t considered to be a terrorist he was just a radical preacher at a mosque by the US government. Then I also think that there is nothing wrong with trying to have dialogue with radicals form the Islamic community and even with Islamic terrorists.

Would you not admit it is at the very least a little suspicious?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Can anyone point me in the direction of the real Al-Queda website, one that isnt maintained by the CIA please.

So people here are falling for the fourth fifth & sixth line of attack on their minds. It seems to me the MSM is getting their mind control working just fine
edit on 6-5-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I saw OB (Original Banksta) make his speech, I could tell something was wrong. He looks like a spent man who's had enough or who hates the web he's gotten himself stuck in.

Of course they're going to agree he's dead. What better way to introduce a new Boogie Man and have an excuse to stage another False Flag with tptb.

Then I see the mindless sheeple dancing in the streets and it reminded me of OB's election win. But hey, he's what the sheeple want, right? He's one of them...right? A man who wins the Nobel Peace Prize and carpet bombs Libya has to be ok...right? He says it and it's gotta be true...right?

This whole thing makes me want to vomit.

link   
So Al Qaeda claims the US killed OBL.

We know we can trust statements coming from Al Qaeda - can't we?

Washington Post spytalk

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said

This article is about creating fake tapes to circulate for psyops

edit on 6-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh yes its a bit suspicious, but I don’t think it really means all that much in the context of 2001 when they didn’t think he was a terrorist and were trying to connect with the Islamic community.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Yeah "IF" Al Qaeda is really a CIA operation then finding people to recruit to become the future figure heads of the organization could have begun in 2001 with moderate Islamic leaders. "Outreach" indeed ....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is very true and a interesting conspiracy worth exploring but like i have said its a big IF.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Javel
Here is the site (I think) www.atahadi.com...

I think forum like that is mostly full of Palestinian kids and poor people who don't even speak english to get some reliable information (from here on ATS
) The real "bad guys" who know something are propably paranoid (clever) enough to stay in shadows.

They swallow the story - TPTB laugh.

TPTB nightmare - top jihadists releasing video where they claim OBL death is a hoax, 9/11 was false flag and they are not going to do and deny any other (high scale) atack.
Such ZAWAHIRI warning against further false flag would work better than a nuke wouldn't it?
Don't they really have a clue about what's going on? Haven't they heard Ahmadinejad UN speach?

Sure there is some number of idiots cutting heads of journalists and uploading vids. No surprise Ahmadinejad and others are hunting them too. He don't need a silly war for a whole country but it doesn't matter, one little false flag nuke and voilá - tatatata booom tatata...
They should stop jihad. It's the only way to win.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

That is very true and a interesting conspiracy worth exploring but like i have said its a big IF.

I think your approach is reasonable. I am suspicious of Government by nature. I am merely pointing out some of the things that give one pause when thinking about the official line. Taken individually they are just curious but taken as a whole, I think, they begin to cast considerable doubt. Of course I have no hard core proof of anything nefarious but I can judge "them" based on their past actions and draw what I consider likely conclusions.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by spikey

Oh look, another personal attack that has nothing to do with the topic at hand but everything to do with me.

I think the comment you quoted me on is fair, if you don’t like it fair enough but I stand by it most people on ATS only belief the sources that enforce their paranoid beliefs. If you want to continue with personal remarks against me or my posting style please pm me about it because it has nothing to do with this thread.

Oh look, another attempt at lowbrow psychological attacking as a defense! (we can both do it...yayyy!)

Sorry, but you cannot whine about people pulling you up on a point, if you use the point in question *in* the topic, it's part *of* the topic and fair game...if you don't like it, i suggest not using the comment over and over in your posts...no?

Your post quoted above, according to your own criteria has nothing to do with this thread either!...if you have a problem with me or my posting style, i'd appreciate you didn't foul up your own thread, simply to try and claw some imaginary higher ground..two wrongs and all that Jazz matey.

When you say:

most people on ATS only belief the sources that enforce their paranoid beliefs.

Are you actually stating that it's your belief that most people here on ATS are paranoid? Including or excluding yourself? The owners? Mods? etc? Seems that way to me.

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
This headline reads to me like it's saying
"We don't believe our own president until the enemy confirms his statements."
David Grouchy
edit on 6-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

More like:
"We don't believe our own president...."

The problem is, you have to earn people's trust. He hasn't earned mine.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Are you actually stating that it's your belief that most people here on ATS are paranoid? Including or excluding yourself? The owners? Mods? etc? Seems that way to me.

No not everyone, but most people, yes

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The only proof that i can accept is the same proof when one receives while witnessing a murderer being executed on deathrow. Thats why we have witnesses present during the execution. Witnesses on government payroll is not a credible witness.. its not!!Sorry. I dont care who you are...So if the government really gave a # about the people that lost there love ones on 911, the president would have gathered the 1000(more or less)(i know the # would be much higher) emediate 911 family members ,,and with no reporters nor TV cameras , these people would witness a live execution of osama bin laden.(thats assuming this "May 1st perfect story" is true).. These innocent people's accounts would be the only way i would believe bin laden was captured and officially dead. I dont care about the details on the raid or how many politicians say they saw this picture or that video. Bottom line when the government or any business company releases information to the public it's for there own benefit, NOT YOURS. please keep that in mind. This released information is not to comfort some 500k people who were some how connected to the deceased on 911. Are you meaning to tell me we did this for someone's emotions?. When did the governement become so compassionate? While the rest of the population had OBL in the back burner. Honestly ,I have never seen so much info on navy seals being revealed to the public. How many other covert operations has fox and cnn discussed in the past? I am not a conspirecy theorist wacko ,but i do beileve in logic. And logic tells me when one discloses an enormous amount of information is because that someone is trying to sell you something and hoping to convince you (manipulate you) to accept what they are preaching.. Now that is power. And its not just happening with the government , it happens in all levels of life . For the life of me , i cant understand why people have not realized this simple observation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The claim by SITE, a US government contracter receiving $500,000 a year from Uncle Sam, that al Qaeda has accepted the death of Osama bin Laden, is UTTERLY, UTTERLY, UTTERLY, debunked by Paul Joseph Watson at
www.prisonplanet.com...

Listen to his complete demolition of the absurd story here:
podcast.gcnlive.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by spikey

Al’Qa’ida form 1996/8 to about 2001/2 was a clearly identifiable terrorist organisation, hell the CIA had a bin laden station, the guy that run it has wrote a book on it. Al’Qa’ida dose still exist people.

The BUSH'S were taking trips and doing business deals prior to 9/11, *with the bleeding Bin Laden family*!

The Bin Laden's were 'permitted' to leave US soil *immediately after* the attacks. In fact, apart from military flights, theirs was the only passenger jet aircraft flying *anywhere* near the USA.

Don't tell me the CIA 'even had a Bin Laden station', with his and his family's level of contact and get togethers with prominent USA politicians, i wouldn't be surprised if the CIA, FBI, NSA, DOD, and all the other tri-letter agencies didn't have a huge interest in them!

So hold on a moment...you're now saying an 'ex-CIA guy', who apparently used to run a Bin Laden station, has written a book...which you believe to be a truthful account of something or other...but then you're having a pop at other members and posters here, for claiming the same general things as you are!

Someone cites an author or media article...you have a pop that they're only citing the sources they believe and which support their 'paranoid theories'! Right or wrong?

How's that any different to what you're saying about some ex-CIA guy or whoever?

There's a word for that Kev...an ugly word.

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: spell error

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

reply to post by IamAbeliever

I bet you would believe it If they said he was still alive though. Some people on ATS only believe what they want to believe or news sources that back up their beliefs

Nope. I have believed that he was killed years ago. I don't think he was killed on May 1st, I don't believe he had anything to do with 9/11, and I don't believe that Al-Qaeda even exists.

Here Here!

If i wrote a story about Elvis living with me... and sold it to the Media.. and they reported it would you believe it just because the media claimed it?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I thought everyone had figured out by now that "Al Qaeda" or "Al Kaida" or as I refer to them "Al-CIA-da" is not a terrorist organization but a lose term used by the CIA for various soldiers of fortune and brainwashed religious extremists that were recruited by the ISI in Pakistan in order to fight the Russians ( back then they weren't called Al Kaida but Mudjahedeen ) Nowadays they are on their pay roll in order to provide chaos and mayhem when needed. After all a defense budget needs some sort of justification, doesn't it ?

How does a terrorist organization whose members are supposedly hunted down globally confirm anything officially anyways ?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join