It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

how do you know how often he posted on the PDF? You have no link to the website. You're just assuming the government is smart enough to know when terrorists are online but not smart enough to arrest them or stop them before they attack.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Chadwickus

how do you know how often he posted on the PDF? You have no link to the website. You're just assuming the government is smart enough to know when terrorists are online but not smart enough to arrest them or stop them before they attack.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Who is “he”, sorry just trying to play catch up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I make no apologies for my arrogance.

Well, that doesn't surprise me.

Hopefully, you will come to understand that your arrogance is impeding your ability to look at things more objectively.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

lol and apparently they Confirmed from a Jihadist forum.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Look, if you are only posting to target me with personal attacks I would much rather you just send me a PM letting me know exactly what you think of me. This thread is about Al’Qa’ida confirming the death of OBL not about my “arrogance”. I appreciate that my posting style does not suit everyone, but that is not the issue of this thread if you want to talk about main subject of this thread I will gladly converse with you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's not the fact that he is dead or not (personally I am glad he is gone, he represented everything that is still wrong with the world) or the fact that he was essentially an asset of the CIA, or the fact that Al-CIAda is just that, a CIA front.

It's the constant rhetoric, the BS that is being banded about by the US that has left everyone else around the world laughing in amazement, pointing at the little fat kid who is spouting one lie after another and wondering why no one is his friend.

Welcome to the real world.
edit on 6-5-2011 by old_god because: moronic

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

What evidence causes you to believe Al’Qa’ida was a CIA front?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Now.. if only someone could confirm al qaeda's existence.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's long been said that al qaeda is more of a cia rolodex of people that will fight for that cause. It's "the base" and bin laden didn't refer to them as that until the U.S. called them that.

Al Qaeda is any middle eastern muslim they can get to mobilize against an invading force.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think the Governments should've released a pic of Osama. I don't trust the government after 9/11 it's like they let that attack happen. I believe that Y2k lead into 9/11, causing the war on terror which is used to keep us in fear, and to lead us into this 2012 program.

Plus I remember Osama denied responsibility for 9/11 at first. Everything seems to be a riddle these days.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To me this whole situation just gets more and more blatant.
Saying al qaeda confirms is supposed to convince people but it is no more proof than we already had.
It's like writing a study and adding scientists agree to give it credibility.

It was just a good chance for them to talk up attacks and the OBL audio tape.. which is super fishy.
Someone please tell me why he switched to only audio a few years back.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Al Qaeda confirming Bin Laden's death is like Satan confirming the existance of the Devil.

IE: They are one and the same.

Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2001 and "...put on ice to roll out at a later date".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Can you or any one please show me evidence that Al’Qa’ida is a CIA front or a fake in some way I have yet to see any evidence of this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here is the thing, I don’t want to go into it all again but basically I don’t believe that guy in your video, if you chose to go ahead. I don’t want to get into the debate again because I have already on other threads .

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OBL and the AQ organisation were set up and im sure have been shut up along time ago.

I heard from our own special ops that they were in A-stan long before 9-11.

So what does that tell you?

We have not one piece of evidence that proves this guy ever pulled off 9-11 or has even been killed but we do have tons of evidence it was our own government who did 9-11.

If you think they were so worried about OBL then why did they leave the U.S. borders wide open?

Why is every new anti-terror law aimed directly against us real Americans?

Why does everyone think we invaded Pakistan with a group of new uber never seen before stealth helicopters that our government never funded? If it was so obvious that this OBL clown was really that close and protected by Pakistan and our government wasn't completely full of crap, our government would be beating the dog snot out of the Pakistanis so hard.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

For the record, OBL was not wanted in connection 9/11 but the 1998 embassy bombings. He was however accredited with having given the green light to 9/11 and KSM was a member of his organisation Al’Qa’ida.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
news.sky.com... os=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15986397_Osama_bin_Laden%3A_Al_Qaeda_Confirm_Leaders_Death_In_US_Raid_On_Pakistani_Compound_

Ok... heres my take on this....

A statement posted on jihadist websites warned that happiness over the terror chief's demise would soon be turned on its head.

Which are these jihadist websites? wait, let me guess... they wont tell us because it might pi$$ people off.

The group described itself as a "curse" on America, promised bloodshed and also called on Pakistan to rise up in revolt.

No sh#.

An audiotape purporting to be of bin Laden speaking a week before his death is set to be released shortly

How convenient. The last bit in the grand USA led Bin Laden saga. I predict it will be full of warnings of violence to America. *insert next major false flag operation*

The authenticity of the statement is not possible to confirm independently but it was posted on sites known to be used by the group.

It has to be al-qaeda anyway, so as to fit the "official" story.
Again, what are these websites???

It said: "The mujahid Shiekh Abu Abdullah, Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden, God have mercy on him, was killed on the path taken by those before him and will be taken by others after him. Congratulations to the Islamic umma for the martyrdom of its son Osama.
"We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will not go in vain.
"We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.
"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness. Their blood will be mingled with their tears.
"We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan... to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

Setting up Pakistan for more American interference???? I wouldnt be surprised.

The statement also urged the US to treat the bodies of those killed in the raid to be treated with care and returned to their families.

Ummm.... no, only Osama, who was allegedly repsonsible for killing 3000 Americans gets that treatment. The 3 other guys killed in the raid, can rot where they died, huh?

"We warn the Americans not to harm the corpse of the sheikh or expose it to any indecent treatment or to harm any members of his family, living or dead, and to deliver the corpses to their families," it said.
"Any harm done will open the doors of evil upon you doubly, and you will not have anyone but yourselves to blame."
This appears to have been written without knowing bin Laden's corpse was buried at sea within 24 hours of his death.

Again, sets the stage for an al-qaeda attack (read : false flag op, passed of as "terrorist attack" courtesy of pi$$ed of OBL followers)

The announcement paves the way for al Qaeda to name a successor to bin Laden, with his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri the most likely candidate.

Really???? who would have guessed?

Evidence gathered from bin Laden’s compound suggests al Qaeda was already planning an attack on the US rail network to mark the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Handwritten notes outlined a plot to tamper with a track so that a train would fall into a valley or off a bridge, the joint FBI and Homeland Security bulletin said.

Groping style "security" at railway terminals? I hope I am wrong.

Fox News cited a source as saying the plan was more aspirational than concrete and mentioned services in New York, Washington DC and Chicago.
"We have no information of any imminent terrorist threat to the US rail sector, but wanted to make our partners aware of the alleged plotting," Department of Homeland Security spokesman Matthew Chandler said.

Oh great. Its the old color-coded war on terror in a different package, now under Obama.

Mr Obama is due to meet the Navy Seals involved in the operation at an army base in Kentucky later on Friday amid ongoing questions about the raid.

Im due to meet aliens from a different planet. I have the evidence of them having made contact... but I wont release them because Im concerned it might annoy certain people. Also I plan on diposing the evidence into the sea.

But.. believe me, Im speaking the truth.

UN human rights investigators have demanded full disclosure of the facts, in particular whether they was no intention to take bin Laden alive.

UN.... human....right.....investigators..????

I dont even know where to begin.

He was not armed when he was shot in the head and chest and it has now emerged only one of the other men in the compound had a gun.

wait.... but what about the "fierce firefight". Surely, the government could not have fumbled with their stories?
Or are we to only pay attention to v 2.0 of the "official story" and disregard v1.0?????

The UN said deadly force could exceptionally be used against terrorists but that they should usually be dealt with as criminals under normal judicial rules.

Okie-dokie. Whats the official UN defintion of "terrorists" again? I sure hope its narrow enough to exclude terrorists who are clean shaven and walk around in suits and ties.

Hundreds of Pakistanis demonstrated after Friday prayers to condemn the US raid on their soil, shouting "death to America".
Around 1,000 men gathered for a rally in Abbottabad, where bin Laden had been living with his family, with tyres set alight and the US flag burned.

Ill start paying attention once I see tangible evidence from ONE of those Pakistanis who have seen OBLs body... Im sure one of these hundreds had a camera on their cellphone.

There is intense anger that America launched a raid to capture or kill the terror chief without giving any warning to Pakistan.

But... but..... Obama clearly said that Osama was killed thanks to co-operation with the Pakistanis?????

It has added to fury at the US presence in the country since the Afghan war and its drone attacks in the north-western tribal areas.
Tensions were further raised by a US drone attack on a vehicle and compound in North Waziristan on Friday morning.
Fazalur Rehman, a labourer, said: "People become terrorists when they see their loved ones killed in drone attacks. Pakistanis simply hate Americans."

ok.

Protests were also held on Friday in Quetta, Multan and in other countries.
In Central Java, Indonesia, around 100 Muslims took an oath declaring themselves ready to die as a martyr to avenge the terror chief's death.
Muslims in the Philippines tried to march on the US embassy but were blocked by riot police.

Ok, so this establishes that there are muslims who buy the "official" story.

Another revelation set to anger Pakistan is the claim CIA agents had been watching bin Laden from a safehouse in Abbottabad.
Its intelligence-gathering was so exhaustive the organisation asked Congress to reallocate tens of millions of dollars to fund it.

"the claim CIA agents had been watching bin Laden from a safehouse in Abbottabad..."

Fine.
So then, pics/footage from when they were "watching" OBL, please????

At least one, where Osama still has his head in one piece??????
I expect I will be told that even this would inflame sentiments in the muslim world.

One of bin Laden's wives has claimed she moved into the compound six years ago but it is not clear whether the leader was there for so long.
Pakistan’s army has admitted to "shortcomings" in its failure to find him but has warned it will review relations with the US if there are more secret raids.

Who is this wife of OBL again? Do TPTB intend on releasing anything on her? Can it be verified by independ sources, or is it going to be the old "believe us, it really happened" stunt all over again????

Bottom line... I call bull# on this article on sky news.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So Al Queerda has a message for us that our '' happiness will turn to sadness ''. Whats new?

I got a message for them. Instead of hiding and planing attacks like cowards and blowing yourself up like mindless idiots how about you come to us Americans face up instead cowardly attacking then posting quotes like Johnny Cochran?

Alot of common Americans not affiliated with the governments' beliefs are more than willing to show you how to get an ass whipping without blowing ourselves up. Bring your ass on if your going to do it, don't talk, walk.

I'm tired of this group, im tired of their name, quotes, all of it. I'm ready to get it on. Sounding tough your thinking? Well maybe I am, maybe Im not only one way to find out.

Thats why I have no pitty for how we took stank beard Ladel head out. They continue to get there top dawgs taken out, it doesn't matter if it's 5 years or 10 years down the road, we have destroyed alot of their leadership, they just can't take defeat like a man, pretty soon they will only be able to blow up trash cans.

Now they don't even know who will lead them. Is the message real or not is not my issue, I'm tired of them in every facet of human emotion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Here is the thing, I don’t want to go into it all again but basically I don’t believe that guy in your video, if you chose to go ahead. I don’t want to get into the debate again because I have already on other threads .

So, let me get this correct...

Your response to everyone since the beginning of this post is "...evidence...prove it."

And, when presented evidence of an insider who has first hand knowledge you won't accept it.

OK, I'll play your game. Provide me evidence that the Obama story that you embrace, and has changed at least.seven times, is correct.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Riiiiight, and the U.S have also just so happened to find an "unofficial document' of Al-Qaida plans for more terror on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks this coming year, right after they "conveniently" and "coincidentally" murdered their leader in May.

I'm sorry, but if you murder a leader of a terrorist group, the last thing said terrorist group wuld be doing is "warning" of retaliation. They wouldn't just sit there calmly and warn us. They would just do it, and do it badly. Common sense, people! By the US making this announcement and then sitting on their hands WAITING for something of catastrophic proportions to occur, that there in itself is terror towards the American people.. by its own people!!!!
I also can't figure out why all these men want to throw their stake in to become US president. If any terror attacks occur, it could be you, in particular, in the hot-seat. For Obama just to come out publicly at the White House and announce his death doesn't make sense to me. Those terrorists could have just blow up the White House that very same night if they wanted to, so why didn't they? And why haven't they since? The only answer to me is that.... they are working for the US government. Seriously people, if you start to connect the dots and see taht things are happening on certain "scheduled" dates, it starts to lean more towards a pre-written script.
edit on 6-5-2011 by RideTheLightning89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join