It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is the site (I think) www.atahadi.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Aggie Man
For those wanting the link to the jihadist website being referenced....

Google it

It took me all of 2-minutes to find it.

Oh, care to post the link or should I just trust you have it.

No, I don't care to post it. And, quite frankly, your trust, or distrust, in me means nothing.

Of course you don't care to post it, because it doesn't exist. Geez this is like "I know a secret but I won't say, you first" are we in 1st grade here?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

I'd just like to say that there is, or was a website and not just a chat room

news.bbc.co.uk...

The most recent, posted on a website known to be used by Islamist militants, strongly criticised the US and coalition forces in Iraq and ordered a jihad, or holy war, against them.

So there you have it, the terrorists do have a website but the link is not given. This news article is from 2004, meaning they've been carrying on with this fake al qaeda website without providing a link for 7 years.

A perfect example of taking a quote and making it fit what you want it to say. You turned "posted on a website known to be used by Islamist militants" into "So there you have it, the terrorists do have a website". If you are going to make that illogical connection, you might as well say that since I visit a website know to be used by CT'ers (ATS), I have a website. It isn't true, but that is the connection you made. Do you comprehend the difference between using a website and having a website. I use plenty of websites, but I have no wbsites.

It's called twisted logic.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
As you say, it could be anybody saying these things, so why bother with sources you won't accept?

a cop out if I ever heard one.

yes i would believe a source.
I just asked to provide one that wasn't
funded by George Soros.

What is so hard to understand about that ???

every source thus far shown in this thread
showing Al Queda confirms OBL's death
has come from a source funded by Soros
OR it either trackbacked to NSA.

I am just asking for 1 network source not
affiliated with Soros.

This is how the spin is applied in the
CIA's Psy-Ops. The sources for the
spin come from the propaganda machine
entitled Soros & Company.

edit on 5/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Javel
Here is the site (I think) www.atahadi.com...

So they found this on a forum and now that speaks for al qaeda? If someone on ATS says Bin Laden is dead is that confirmation that Annonymous said so?

Here is a random thread from this forum, translated via google translate

Somali young American who went to fight in Somalia. Disorders and mysterious echoed by some Somali leaders of the religious and secular spheres in the interviews that took place in the documentary. To some extent, in the opening ceremony is attracting a wide variety of every society. Therefore, many applauded for its content, while others extolled the director of this film is crude and information gathered by the minute from the media and advocates of left-wing conspiracy, including, but limit ourselves to: Washington, FBI, and of course some quotes from sources FADHI KU DIRIR

www.atahadi.com...

It's a book review of a book called Broken Dreams

I didn't know al Qaeda had such a thirst for literature.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by boondock-saint

If you can’t be bothered researching it properly yourself then that’s your problem not mine.

no, it's your problem.
ur the one making the claim.
not I

and I should not have to go out and buy
a book just to find out ur wrong.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I am thinking that Al Qaeda is just making it up to fool us since they are in cahoots with our POTUS, Obama, who we all know is a Muslim born in Africa whose end goal is to bring America down to it's knees so Al Qaeda can chop its head off!!!

Ha ha Not really. I am thinking you should have a whole heap more stars and flags for your thread.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

It used to be a website until people figured out that the website traced back to Maryland. So if someone posts on ATS that bin laden is dead, is that confirmation that al qaeda said so? No, of course not, unless the government says it is. Just face it: you want a link to every claim by a conspiracy theorist but none by the government. That's called hypocrisy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Do you comprehend the difference between using a website and having a website. I use plenty of websites, but I have no wbsites.

Do you comprehend the difference between an actual link to a website as opposed to a random poster on a random forum? You can't even show me the so-called random poster on the non-al qaeda website. You're better off just using this thread as proof

So SITE can follow supposed al qaeda members on the websites they go on that they don't own, yet they can't actually catch these people? And how smart is it for the media to announce this? The proof this would require is astronomical. Are you going to suggest that the government can track al qaeda members that go on random websites but they can't actually go and arrest them?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A cop out?

I've posted the original, original source, old mate up there thought that it was an Al Qaeda site ROFL!!

news.siteintelgroup.com...

The pointy end of the information.

You have to pay though...perhaps a little patience is warranted on your part? The news broke 2 hours ago.

Here look you can follow them on twitter too:

twitter.com...#!/siteintelgroup

People have asked for clarification there already, so let's see what they say...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Here is an article saying an al qaeda website tracks back to Maryland

whatreallyhappened.com...

EXACTLY !!!

NSA Headquarters
Ft. Meade Maryland

so Al Queda links back to NSA huh ???

Is this the source we are supposed to trust
they say is Al Queda ???

Berlin, MD is a really sneak location to register that domain name. Right by Ocean City, which is a very common weekend getaway spot for people in the beltway area. Also, where a lot of gov't affiliates with tenure own summer homes and look to retire. I can imagine this "sure kids, daddy will take you to the beach as soon as his website is done."
edit on 6-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: additions

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

A cop out?
I've posted the original, original source, old mate up there thought that it was an Al Qaeda site ROFL!!

yes u posted a website with a trackback to
NSA. That is real evidence of Al Queda???
hahahaha

should we send DHS to Ft. Meade now
to arrest those Al Queda terrorists ???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Okay, so can we put the whole conspiracy thing behind us now? It's only fair.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A cop out?

The pointy end of the information.

You have to pay though...perhaps a little patience is warranted on your part? The news broke 2 hours ago.

Here look you can follow them on twitter too:

twitter.com...#!/siteintelgroup

People have asked for clarification there already, so let's see what they say...

What a coincidence, I clicked on your link, and the first article about Al qaeda confirming the death, and it brings me to this:

Not only does this not have the link to the original source but this looks like a fake news website, when you click on the news link it takes you to a page to pay them to monitor your internet against boogey man terrorists.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Okay, so can we put the whole conspiracy thing behind us now? It's only fair.

lmao

NO, we the people see in the dark corners.
We hear the whispers and we are aware.
We are awakening more day by day to
the true shadow figure who calls himself
big brother.

u children can stay in here and argue
all day for all I care. I have better
things to do

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

SITE was miraculously able to obtain the highly suspicious September 2007 Bin Laden video tape before it was released by the so-called Al-Qaeda group who had made it.

SITE has been positively endorsed by Blackwater USA, the infamous military contractor co-founded by former Navy Seal Erik Prince that was found to have been involved in several massacres of innocent Iraqi civilians.

SITE’s continued existence relies on fleecing the American taxpayer by way of contracts with the U.S. government and constantly invoking and hyping the hugely exaggerated threat of alleged Al-Qaeda groups in the Middle East.

This quote is priceless:

SITE’s claim that “Al-Qaeda” has confirmed the official White House version of events concerning the death of Bin Laden, thereby lending presumed credence to a narrative that has quickly attracted derision and suspicion even amongst mainstream journalists, is about as credible as if Barney the Purple Dinosaur had made a statement assuring us that Osama was killed on Sunday evening.

www.prisonplanet.com...

But the important thing to remember is that before Bin Laden died, he was a believer in man made climate change

www.nytimes.com...

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He did not have any need for kidney dialysis, he might have had diabetes and probably kidney stones but n dialysis. It was a claim made by the CIA that turned out to be a mistake.

CIA's claim........Ohhhhhhhh

How about the claims made by the ex- president of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf in mid Jan 2002 !?!

I think now, frankly, he is dead for the reason he is a ... kidney patient

Musharraf said Pakistan knew bin Laden took two dialysis machines into Afghanistan. "One was specifically for his own personal use," he said.

"I don't know if he has been getting all that treatment in Afghanistan now. And the photographs that have been shown of him on television show him extremely weak. ... I would give the first priority that he is dead and the second priority that he is alive somewhere in Afghanistan."

And this is what a a senior Bush administration official had to say about Musharraf's claim at the time...

He is using very reasonable deductive reasoning, (but) we don't know that bin Laden is dead," said the official, who requested anonymity. We don't have remains or evidence of his death So it is a decent and reasonable conclusion...

And now...still...without remains or evidence YOU will believe it....

I know you are wrong because I seem to be one of the few people on ATS with a ability to critically evaluate sources.

Seriously...boondock-saint is 'on it' and doing a stella job of denying ignorance...

I know you are wrong because your head is so far up your own chocolate spewing sphincter its difficult for you to see any light in such a dark and cavernous place...

edit on 6-5-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Not only does this not have the link to the original source but this looks like a fake news website, when you click on the news link it takes you to a page to pay them to monitor your internet against boogey man terrorists

Oh dear...

You and boondock just don't get it, do you?

The above site is the one sourcing this information, true or not it's coming from there and you are dismissing it, why? Because you have to pay? Because it may burst your conspiracy bubble?

So what? read up on who this group, SITE are.

The evidence of their claims will be made available soon I assume, if you check their twitter page, many people are asking for verification.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

oh dear...

you're one of those that trusts a website to give you information on another website you are not allowed to visit. I gave plenty of information about SITE a few posts back. Why don't you read up on it and then get back to me.

No, we "get it" you don't.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
PDF of al Qaeda message:

i2.cdn.turner.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join