It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Keep in mind that TPTB are well aware of our tendency to latch on to anyone with decent credentials who appears to be a government whistleblower and prance them all over the place to support our beliefs. This fact can very easily be used against us in a bad way.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well Boon, I have not found that yet. That would be a kicker, for sure.

I am currently listening to his interview with Quayle, and my truth o meter that works well
when I listen to someones voice...is telling me this guy is the real deal.

He just defended Robert Gates - said he is an honest man - also which I find very interesting.

He just took shots at Goldman Sachs.

He also has the ability to make much more money going with Big Pharma with his medical, but has not.

Found another article here in the New York Times

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a psychiatrist, sees politicians as caught between two incongruent lives. ''They've given up parts of their own identity,'' he says, ''and when they come down from a high, they crash and are acutely depressed and can't cope. They are totally autoerotic in their continuous need for approval - imbued and in love with themselves ... . It's extreme narcissism couched in ideology and causes. '' www.google.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

I believe in the interview with AJ, Dr Pieczenik said he had disassociated himself from CFR boondock.

well u have no idea how much i would like
to believe that

However, a defector would be the
perfect setup for this Psy-Op not
to raise suspicions.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by NightGypsy

Keep in mind that TPTB are well aware of our tendency to latch on to anyone with decent credentials who appears to be a government whistleblower and prance them all over the place to support our beliefs. This fact can very easily be used against us in a bad way.

or lead the sheep to slaughter
2nd

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I've got a message into them...

link   
Check his wikipedia profile now...
Totally different...totally...
It says he is a proponent of conspiracy theories and associates with Tom Clancy fiction novels.
WOW just wow...

link   
reply to post by burntheships

while it does sound very promising.
Please keep in mind this is the same
man that was a protege of Henry Kissinger.
Kissinger was the first one nominated
to head the 9/11 Commission.
How ironic ???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow, this guy said something. He must be telling the truth. He is saying it to Alex, so you know for sure it is the truth. Why is he trustworthy? He is in the know. He works for the government so of course he is honest and correct.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Thanks wearewatching! Please update us if/when you hear back from AJ. To all ATSer's--I challenge everyone to dig up more info on Dr Pieczenik.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Boon, lol.

And I thought I was a conspiratorial thinker...

Listening to the interview...I just came across

the statement made by Pieczenik that he believed Bin Laden was on Mossad Payroll

That just notched it up a bit...what do you think?

Why would he say that if he was attempting to distract from that angle?

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
oh God,
guess what is now on the front page of FOX ??

big ole pic of Obama with the words.

to the victims of 9/11: Promise Kept !!!

lmao, he wasn't even president in 2001
when OBL was killed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am getting fed up of seeing this guys name he’s talking rubbish because he wants to increase his public profile to increase book sales he knows this will never go to court. I refuse to believe him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Boon, lol.
And I thought I was a conspiratorial thinker...
Listening to the interview...I just came across
the statement made by Pieczenik that his believed Bin Laden was on Mossad Payroll
That just notched it up a bit...what do you think?
Why would he say that if he was attempting to distract from that angle?

BTS, he's not the one
gonna be testifying about
the insiders. That will be the General's
testimony so Steve's opinion about
Bin Laden on Mossad Payroll would
be irrelevant in cross examination.
It would be strictly hear-say.

Steve's job is just pointing to the General.
His opinions or it's interpretations are
irrelevant.

And the General isn't talking right now.

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I am getting fed up of seeing this guys name he’s talking rubbish because he wants to increase his public profile to increase book sales he knows this will never go to court. I refuse to believe him.

Sorry, this guy has all the money he will ever need...lol.

That is not why he is doing this. His public profile also could hardly have been low profile.
Do you know much about the enitre thread, have you read it before coming in here and making that
statement?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Sorry, this guy has all the money he will ever need...lol.

May I ask what dollar amount makes rich people stop wanting more money? This is a new one on me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
here's a bit of background work i've done on Pieczenik

Dr. pieczenik received the council on foreign relations (CFR) fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as deputy assistant secretary of state for management. In that position he created the office to combat terrorism and the family liaison office.

he reorganized the medical department within the state department, merging the department of cultural affairs and US Information agency into one organization: the international communications agency.

he also created the first hostage survival courses in the US government and became famous for developing the strategy and tactics for rescuing hostages around the world.

he developed basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for trans-cultural negotiations for the US state department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US government.

and he served as deputy assistant secretary of state and/or senior policy planner under secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George P.Shultz and James Baker

.steve pieczenik personal website.

pieczenik is the author and creator of twenty-six new york times bestsellers.
his experiences in government and international crisis management were the bases of tom clancy's characters jack ryan and richard clark.

nbihealth was also founded in 2006 steve pieczenik

if you googlescholar Steve Pieczenik,you will find most of his work...so i leave it for some of you to dive deeper into this man...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

kinda makes you wonder why Steve
would rat his buddies out ???
They are the ones who pay his
consultation fees to the intelligence
agencies.

I still don't buy it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
No picture, no body. Obama is terrible. it's funny how most of America are actually believing these lies. My uncle served in Afgahnistan and is adamant that Osama is already dead.

Americans are so dumb most will vote for him on this so called capture kill.

The story is shady just like his birth place and religion.

I guess it is what you get when you elect a puppet.

Planes don't bring down buildings in free fall.

I can't believe people still believe the events on 9/11 were caused by a rabble bunch of try hard terrorists.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MasterAndrew because: Typo

The saddest part of this is that the American PEOPLE aren't as stupid as everyone makes us out to be. We do ask questions, we do wonder what the hell really happened on 9/11, we do wonder where Obama was actually born, we do wonder if Osama ever had anything to do with anything, or if hes alive or dead.....the majority of us ask these questions and want to know.

Its the MSM that makes a mockery of it, and acts like its only the "crazies" who even question our mighty govt, thus making people feel alienated with their beliefs and lack the courage of their convictions.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well then he’s doing it to maintain a public profile, if he had this evidence he would have came out with it. As far as I am concerned he is just another crazy truther

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Situation Room of the White House
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d2cac166ae9.jpg[/atsimg]

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals made the final decision to kill bin Laden rather than the president.

Lieutenant General Asad Durrani, former head of the ISI, Pakistan's intelligence service, said it was "inconceivable" that his government was unaware of the US raid on Osama bin Laden's compound.

He claimed his country was forced to deny any knowledge of the raid to avoid a domestic backlash. The ISI's official line has been that bin Laden's compound had "slipped off our radar" after it raided the building in 2003 while hunting for another senior al-Qaeda operative.The agency claims it was unaware that bin Laden was hiding there.

Lieutenant General Durrani, however, said that the denial was a "political" maneuver by the intelligence services to avoid claims that they were working too closely with the US.

He said: "It is more likely that they did know [about the raid]. It is not conceivable that it was done without the involvement of Pakistani security forces at some stage. They were involved and they were told they were in position.

edit on 5-5-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join