It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

He said he had nothing to worry about in that regard, cause they all have ties in different things... he claimed he's always been honest about his positions, and it's kept him out of certain circles... basically they need him for his knowledge... PLEASE just listen to the interview....
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Well he outed Bill, a CFR member, and said the reason Hillary didn't get the nomination is because Bill was still screwin around.. so I don't see how your theory holds up...

lol

well I wouldn't consider outing an oval office bj
as the same thing as mass murder.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

and with that info, that means he def has ties
to the CIA and possibly Mossad.

And BOTH were implemented in the 9/11
Truther movement
edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

well i would have to say the fact that he is still breathing after his testimony to AJ is pretty damn good proof that he is doing exactly what they want him to do.

Well, given the rantings that AJ does about the CFR all the time, I would think that AJ would have been all over the guy about this and posing all kinds of questions as to why we shouldn't believe that this is some sort of psy-op. AJ should do that if he wants to build his own credibility.

Perhaps what is happening here is that it's getting harder to keep up these lies of 9/11 after ten years, and now with this OBL hoax, it's fueled even more. Maybe they're gonna let the cat out of the bag, but just like you said, are now paving the way for those they will let take the fall so the real conspirators go unpunished.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

once again all addressed in the interviews...

c'mon guys...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Thats good, I need to listen to the interview again....

Also just found a prior interview he did with Steve Quail, back in 2009.

US Government whistleblower Dr.Steve Pieczenik MP3 Audio... MUST HEAR!
This interview was done on 21/07/09 by Steve Quayle, and is very interesting and up to date to say the least! Topics such as 911, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan plus much more covered in this thrilling 2 hour interview.

Hour 1 »» www.soundwaves2000.com...

Hour 2 »»
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Previous Steve Quayle interview with Steve Pieczenik April 22,2009..

Hour 1 »»

Hour 2 »» www.soundwaves2000.com...

Steve Pieczenik.com »»

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Well, given the rantings that AJ does about the CFR all the time, I would think that AJ would have been all over the guy about this and posing all kinds of questions as to why we shouldn't believe that this is some sort of psy-op. AJ should do that if he wants to build his own credibility.

Perhaps what is happening here is that it's getting harder to keep up these lies of 9/11 after ten years, and now with this OBL hoax, it's fueled even more. Maybe they're gonna let the cat out of the bag, but just like you said, are now paving the way for those they will let take the fall so the real conspirators go unpunished.

EXACTLY !!!
That is exactly the way I envisioned it.
However, the twist is,
the testimony will lead away
from the true culprits.

Then TPTB can close the books
on the whole 9/11 and OBL.
Case closed .... all based on
the lies that are
produced in the hearings.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

He said he had nothing to worry about in that regard, cause they all have ties in different things... he claimed he's always been honest about his positions, and it's kept him out of certain circles... basically they need him for his knowledge... PLEASE just listen to the interview..

I remember Aaron Russo mentioning this very issue when he spoke of Rockefeller trying to get him into the CFR. He said there are plenty of members in the CFR who don't know what's going on who really believe they are doing honest work. Who knows......it seems to be the case when it comes to the FBI and the CIA....not all of them are corrupt. It's a handful that do the dirty work. The majority are trying to do an honest job for their country.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

BTS
geez girl, how do you do that so fast ???
ur making my head spin.
We need to give you a raise
and a bright new shiny
ATS Investigator Badge

star

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

EXACTLY !!! That is exactly the way I envisioned it. However, the twist is, the testimony will lead away from the true culprits. Then TPTB can close the books on the whole 9/11 and OBL. Case closed .... all based on the lies that are produced in the hearings.

(++sigh++) .....and thereby opening another decade of being called a conspiracy nut for saying there's a conspiracy within the 9/11 TRUTH CONSPIRACY! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Jeeezzzzuuussss........I give up..........

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

EXACTLY !!!
That is exactly the way I envisioned it.
However, the twist is,
the testimony will lead away
from the true culprits.

Then TPTB can close the books
on the whole 9/11 and OBL.
Case closed .... all based on
the lies that are
produced in the hearings.

well the way I see it if we get three presidents on conspiracy charges their chiefs of staff etc.etc.etc.... all of whom he implicates... that will be a huge step in the right direction... The other guys are too good at covering their tacks... unless of course someone turns on them...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I remember Aaron Russo mentioning this very issue when he spoke of Rockefeller trying to get him into the CFR. He said there are plenty of members in the CFR who don't know what's going on who really believe they are doing honest work. Who knows......it seems to be the case when it comes to the FBI and the CIA....not all of them are corrupt. It's a handful that do the dirty work. The majority are trying to do an honest job for their country.

very good assessment.
there are some good ones.
however, we cannot get the good ones
to rat out the bad ones so we are
stuck in a flux that perpetuates the
status quo.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am still looking for other supporting documentation to as to Pieczenik's full dossier.

UNITED STATES INSTITUTE OF PEACE

SPECIAL REPORT

U.S.Negotiating Behavior

Steve Pieczenik, consultant to the United States Institute of Peace and the RAND Corporation

Page 10 -

www.usip.org...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

(++sigh++) .....and thereby opening another decade of being called a conspiracy nut for saying there's a conspiracy within the 9/11 TRUTH CONSPIRACY! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Jeeezzzzuuussss........I give up..........

lol, sorry
didn't mean to make ur
blood pressure go up.
But u know as well as I do
that it is impossible to hold a
fair trial when the same set
of people sit on the jury as
in the defense box.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

and you're doing an awesome job!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

BTS
so help me,
if u tell me there is a connection
to Mr. Steve Pieczenik and the United
Nations, I'm gonna scream.
That would lead to the NWO
agenda.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Kgorman- I would like a clarification on your role with Wiki. As many may know, any "regular Joe" can edit Wiki. Are you a "regular Joe" that edits Wiki or are you directly employed at Wiki and receive a payroll check? Understand also that Dr Pieczenik is saying that he was involved in the "spy business" too and has no pictures of himself readily found on the web. Secret agents/spies should by the very definition of what they do, be secretive. ATSer's have provided you with additional material on Dr Steve and I hope you decide to leave his full bio up there. Now, as to the proof of his background/bio, compare this with Wiki's 9/11 page. Most of the info posted about 9/11 on Wiki can't be verified either, other than having blind trust in what the US government has claimed. Thanks for your looking into this and appreciate you joining ATS and answering posters question in this forum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

lol, sorry didn't mean to make ur blood pressure go up. But u know as well as I do that it is impossible to hold a fair trial when the same set of people sit on the jury as in the defense box.

Boon...... I know, but it would be nice to have a little redemption every now and then considering the abuse we take on a daily basis for our beliefs........it appears that where one conspiracy door closes....another opens. Very taxing on my already tattered mind, you know.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I believe in the interview with AJ, Dr Pieczenik said he had disassociated himself from CFR boondock. Maybe I heard wrong , but I'm pretty sure that's what he said. I listened to the interview late last nite and the the followup interview also. Has anyone tried to contact Alex Jones via email or otherwise to see if Alex Jones has some more "source" material or background on Dr Pieczenik?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Boon...... I know, but it would be nice to have a little redemption every now and then considering the abuse we take on a daily basis for our beliefs........it appears that where one conspiracy door closes....another opens. Very taxing on my already tattered mind, you know.

yep, I know exactly what you mean.
it is just frustrating having
doors slammed in our face.
when all we want is truth.

And I foresee the real criminals
behind 9/11 walking free.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join