It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is amazing info and needs to go viral now, incredible information.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Yes, and let me be clear...

I am not attempting to discredit Mr. Pieczenik, or paint it one way or another.

He could be the real deal, he could actually be a whistle blower.

I am just attempting to find out as much as I can about him, and verify it...

As this is a huge, absolutely critical story.

If the U.S. Government is putting on a PSY OP attempting to tell the world they just killed
Bin Laden, and he has been dead for years...well the implications that that being the truth
are far reaching. All the way back to September 11, 2001.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

He's been very honest about belonging to the CFR in the interviews... and he practically wrote the book on Psy-ops... or so it's claimed anyways...

Exactly the point I made earlier in this thread. Which brings up another question, I haven't heard the whole interview yet, so other than acknowledge the CFR affiliation, does Jones ever directly ask him why he should be trusted considering these facts about his background?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I edited my last post might want to go back and read it..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by burntheships

if Mr. Steve Pieczenik really is in on this Psy-Op
and AJ brought him to light. What does that
say about AJ ????

I dont want to jump to any conclusions yet...

I am going to approach this with the thought that Mr. Pieczenick is the real deal, hero whislteblower.

Lets see where the verifiable information takes us.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
while I would love to believe that Mr. Steve Pieczenik
has developed a conscious all of a sudden.
I would like to point out a note:

In the history of the world,
when has a CFR member EVER
testified against another CFR member ???
Or either lead an investigation toward
another CFR member or business deal ???

answer: Never

but you can be damn sure bet they would
testify to lead an investigation AWAY from
their CFR members.

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by megabogie

unless obama and bush are working for the same force. Or are on the same side in a game of chess that we don't know is being played. Whether or not it is actually happenning is yet to be determined. However we can say that if there was a conspiracy for controll, it is a likely strategy.

I mean it's pretty brilliant. A team trying to accomplish something feigns opposition within itself, without acknowledging they're a team. The rest of the people follow your lead and split along the same time. Meanwhile your both secretly supporting the same agenda, of a third party, which is swallowing up the now managable fractured parts of the whole.

link   
So if OBL died in 2001, where's the pictures? Huh? Huh?! Oh? You won't show them? Oh, this 2001 one thing must all be a conspiratorial cover-up for the 2011 death of OBL!

It's like people just want to believe whatever is not popular opinion, even if it has less evidence.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, yes, your point is well taken here.
I agree, when I realized Pieczenik is CFR it definitely gave me pause for thought.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I am not attempting to discredit Mr. Pieczenik, or paint it one way or another. He could be the real deal, he could actually be a whistle blower. I am just attempting to find out as much as I can about him, and verify it... As this is a huge, absolutely critical story.

Burn, this is also my point. If he's a true whistleblower, then his claims must be acted on by us and our government immediately. If he's got ulterior motives, it is logical to assume he's been sent to do this by the government, which should cause just as much concern, because a government who sends someone out to purposely screw with the population is a government with something to hide. Unfortunately, many people can't see how bad this is either way. Those who like to think him a liar and dismiss him don't stop to think of the implications in the likelihood that he was sent to do this by the government. This man is far too knowledgeable in the area of psy-ops to be taken lightly either way.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well he outed Bill, a CFR member, and said the reason Hillary didn't get the nomination is because Bill was still screwin around.. so I don't see how your theory holds up...

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Boon, yes, your point is well taken here.
I agree, when I realized Pieczenik is CFR it definitely gave me pause for thought.

I do not know the loyalties of AJ
but they do come into question
with this evidence.

Now just think how brilliant a plan
it was on TPTB part by using a talking
head that is against TPTB to further progress
TPTB agenda ???

I bet they had a good laugh over Brandy
with that one.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

So if OBL died in 2001, where's the pictures? Huh? Huh?! Oh? You won't show them? Oh, this 2001 one thing must all be a conspiratorial cover-up for the 2011 death of OBL!

So, if OBL died in 2011, where's the pictures? Huh? Huh? Oh? Obama won't show them?

See how that works, Cuervo? But thanks for playing anyway.

link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I dont want to jump to any conclusions yet...
I am going to approach this with the thought that Mr. Pieczenick is the real deal, hero whislteblower.
Lets see where the verifiable information takes us.

we won't find this out unless
the General testifies.
EVEN IF he testifies at all.

If it is a Psy-Op, then he will sing
like a bird, but they will be lies.

link   
Ok, digging up more stuff here I have found that Pieczenik is a member of the

National Military Intelligence Association

And has written several publications for them.

AIJ -
A Mandate for Intelligence - Steve Pieczenik, M.D., PhD

Putin: KGB Forever - Steve Pieczenik, M.D., PhD

www.nmia.org...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

yep he was open about that too...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Cuervo

So, if OBL died in 2011, where's the pictures? Huh? Huh? Oh? Obama won't show them?

See how that works, Cuervo? But thanks for playing anyway.

That was the joke. Are you serious?! You couldn't pick up on the thick irony I was laying down but, instead, use my own joke against me? Wow...

I was making fun of the people who say that about the 2011 OBL death... you pretty much just said "I know you are but what am I"
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Burn, this is also my point. If he's a true whistleblower, then his claims must be acted on by us and our government immediately. If he's got ulterior motives, it is logical to assume he's been sent to do this by the government, which should cause just as much concern, because a government who sends someone out to purposely screw with the population is a government with something to hide. Unfortunately, many people can't see how bad this is either way. Those who like to think him a liar and dismiss him don't stop to think of the implications in the likelihood that he was sent to do this by the government. This man is far too knowledgeable in the area of psy-ops to be taken lightly either way.

well i would have to say
the fact that he is still breathing
after his testimony to AJ is pretty damn
good proof that he is doing exactly
what they want him to do.

link   
reply to post by Cuervo

That was the joke. Are you serious?! You couldn't pick up on the thick irony I was laying down but, instead, use my own joke against me? Wow...

I blame that on poor delivery of the joke.

link   

I am not attempting to discredit Mr. Pieczenik, or paint it one way or another. He could be the real deal, he could actually be a whistle blower. I am just attempting to find out as much as I can about him, and verify it... As this is a huge, absolutely critical story.

Absolutely! I agree, either way this story turns out... the implications are staggering!

Did you see, I just posted that Pieczenick is a member of the AIJ, and has written publications for them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join