It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government whistleblower Dr.Steve Pieczenik MP3 Audio... MUST HEAR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This interview was done on 21/07/09 by Steve Quayle, and is very interesting and up to date to say the least! Topics such as 911, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan plus much more covered in this thrilling 2 hour interview.

Edit - I have listened to this interview twice now, because it really does warrant a second listen.. this guy seems to have genuine inside knowledge, and lays out the current world situation beautifully. The stuff about the Swine flu scam is scary and I believe this interview will go down as a historical event that launched the beginning of the revolution. This government and criminal group of central bankers need to be TAKEN DOWN!

This MP3 Audio needs to be spread to the masses... TIME IS SHORT!

Hour 1

Hour 2

[edit on 23-7-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow! that was extremely interesting! Revolution can't be far away.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Not done listening to this yet... but this is very good. A lot of rehash of stuff we all know but with a lot of good details from an apparently VERY well informed and in the know individual.

Edit: Actually I take that back, there is a lot of detail in this I did not know.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Could you please give us some bullet points of part one and two?

Some people have very slow dial up and cannot listen to the interviews, but thye do sound very interesting from the previous posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Not done listening to this yet... but this is very good. A lot of rehash of stuff we all know but with a lot of good details from an apparently VERY well informed and in the know individual.

Edit: Actually I take that back, there is a lot of detail in this I did not know.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

This audio really does need to be heard doesn't it? It captivated my attention, and thats unusual because I listen to alot of this type of stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The files are very small... less than 7 megs each. You can download on dial up.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

The amount of detail in this is incredible. This guy has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of things that even the most avid NWO researcher may not know.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I know, these guys are totally risking their lifes talking about this stuff, but it's kinda like more and more people are starting to put it all on the line now because they realise how close we are to a big big move by the Illuminati.

Alex Jones needs interview this guy ASAP. Time is short. Tommorow could be to late!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by savetimerushonline

The amount of detail in this is incredible. This guy has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of things that even the most avid NWO researcher may not know.

I love the bit where the interviewer Steve Quayle states a major truth regarding the condition of the American people today when he said "the problem is that when people choose to believe a lie, they will no longer accept the truth... even when it's in their face."

For me that sums it up perfectly and is the reason we don't have mass revolution in America.. the last Bush regime should of been toppled as soon as we saw that 911 was a controlled demolition, but instead the criminal are allowed to continue in their power grab unibated.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
great find!

i wish more people understood...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kadugen

Thanks man, yeah I think this is an important discovery and needs to be shared! Sooooo many extremely interesting and relevant points are covered in this interview, and I personally felt inspired after listening to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am at work and I cannot listen, plus I see where it is labeled Hour 1, and Hour 2!

Is this 2 hours worth of interviews? I want to listen when I get home, but I would love to see some of the details in writing now?

Who is Steve Quayle, I am not familiar with him?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Nice, d/l now and I'm going to put them on my zune to listen to at work tonight. Thanks for giving me a coulpe hours of listening material for at a rather boring job.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I actually liked the first hour much more than the second.

*edit*

It really bothers me that apparently he's OK with, and even wishes for the US to continue destabilizing regimes around the world, regardless of intent. He was really upset that the US isn't more involved in the current crisis in Iran.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by kadugen]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Great Post!!!

I just finished listening to the first hour and and most of the way through the second and i have to say that this is some good listening.

Lots of info that i wasn't aware of prior.

Everyone should have a listen

I stuck it on my Iphone for future listening

Thanks for this

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kadugen

I think he was merely commenting on how now the people trying regime changes don't have any experience that we gained from the cold war. They are clumsy and reckless in that regard.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello, after hearing the 05.04. interview with Dr. Pieczenik on AJ show
www.youtube.com...=410
i searched for the name and found this thread. The links to the SQ interviews from 2009 are not more working, as they got moved to the archives. You can grab them here
qfiles.gsradio.net:8080...
qfiles.gsradio.net:8080...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I too have a slow connection. I would recommend using firefox, with flashgot and downthemall addons. With those you can just download mp3 clips, youtube vids etc, then listen when fully downloaded at your leisure. Way easier then trying to stream and letting stuff buffer on stupid slow internets.
edit on Thu, 05 May 2011 05:43:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Your links didn't work for me got a 404 error on both then redirected to the main site, and couldn't find any links there to the interviews (was only a quick look though)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Double post please remove
edit on 5-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join