It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I should say that there is one other thing that has to be satisfied besides verifiability, which is notability - aka is this person important enough to rate their own article. I don't, however, think that that will end up being a problem with Pieczenik. (The deletion notice will generally be up for seven days after it was placed, even if it becomes clear that it no longer applies.)

The article is in considerably better shape than it originally was, including some interesting stuff about his relationship to Clancy.

I'm exhausted now as I didn't really sleep last night, but I will post a thread later if people actually want me to.

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
post by kgorman

ummm from the article....

Mr Pieczenik said he was part of a "crisis committee" headed by Francesco Cossiga, the interior minister.Moro was held for 54 days. Mr Pieczenik said the committee was jolted into action by the fear that Moro would reveal state secrets in an attempt to free himself.

A false statement, attributed to the Red Brigades, was leaked saying that Moro was dead.

Mr Pieczenick said that this had a dual purpose; to prepare the Italian public for the worst, and to let the Red Brigades know that the state would not negotiate for Moro, and considered him already dead.

The following month, Moro was shot and placed in the back of a car in central Rome, midway between the headquarters of the Communist Party and the Christian Democrats.

In a documentary on French television last weekend,Mr Cossiga admitted the committee had taken the decision to release the false statement.

The quote from Cossiga is not directly relevant to Pieczenik. Cossiga admitted that the committee that he ran chose to release a false statement, but he did not speak at all of Pieczenik as far as I know - the statement was made on a documentary, and not to the reporter who did a story on Pieczenik. If you find a source that shows that Cossiga has spoken about Pieczenik then mention of it belongs on Pieczenik's article, otherwise, the telegraph article can only be used to illustrate what Pieczenik has claimed about himself.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I think TPTB already have a fall guy in mind
for 9/11 whose testimony in hearings will
lead away from the Mossad connection.
And Israel will reward him handsomely
for his testimony.

Just thinking 3 moves ahead in the
chess game

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Well if they've been planning this death announcement for "political" gains, for over 9 years, I sincerely hope you are ahead at all. haha

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think TPTB already have a fall guy in mind for 9/11 whose testimony in hearings will lead away from the Mossad connection. And Israel will reward him handsomely for his testimony.

Exactly.......

And we're already seeing them building up in the media this aspect about Pakistan's potential knowledge that bin Laden was there. It lends more credibility to the authenticity of their claim of killing him and gets people to focus on something other than showing proof of the body.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

He's not an official. He helped make video games and books.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Well if they've been planning this death announcement for "political"
gains, for over 9 years, I sincerely hope you are ahead at all. haha

one of the missing pieces of this puzzle we do not have
yet is where the testimony of the General is gonna lead us
as to actual names of the involved parties.
Leading the hearings away from Mossad
is where I expect them to go with it.
Gotta protect Zionism at all costs huh ???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by corellon

WTF!!!!!
ok this is really really weird just yeterday i was reading how he is still currently a consultant for the DoD and he is also a huge pharmaceutical owner and the most important thing, he was the firt to develop the RFID chip, now its all gone WTF!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

it was enough in the Moro wiki...3.7... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Thank you for your efforts! Surely they will go a long ways to further the truth.

I have found a few other sources that mention Steve Pieczenik.

Not suprising, but yet acutally adds a new level of intrique to this whole story!

Council on Foreign Relations

Membership Roster 1997

The 1997 Membership Roster is from Public Information Research, Inc., NameBase. NameBase is a cumulative index of the names of individuals, corporations, and groups compiled from 600 investigative books published since 1962, and thousands of pages from periodicals since 1973. Areas covered include the international intelligence community, political elites from the Right and Left, the U.S. foreign policy establishment, assassinations and political scandals, Latin America, big business, and organized crime.

PIECZENIK STEVE R

www.bilderberg.org...

Council on Foreign Relations. Membership Roster. 1995

PIECZENIK STEVE R cryptome.org...

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

one of the missing pieces of this puzzle we do not have
yet is where the testimony of the General is gonna lead us
as to actual names of the involved parties.
Leading the hearings away from Mossad
is where I expect them to go with it.
Gotta protect Zionism at all costs huh ???

Haha, agreed. But that brings us back full circle to ...where is the breaking point? Where the lies are just unable to continue. haha.
I'm more and more convinced that we are in the time where our lives will change extremely. Maybe those 2012ers weren't too far off the ball. Maybe it isn't the end...but the "Slate Wiper". haha.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

WTF!!!!!
ok this is really really weird just yeterday i was reading how he is still currently a consultant for the DoD and he is also a huge pharmaceutical owner and the most important thing, he was the firt to develop the RFID chip, now its all gone WTF!!!!!!!!

whoa, wait a minute.
are you saying this guy has interests
in big pharma ???

Would that be a Pfizer connection by chance?
If so, then we might be able to already fit
Soros and Rothschilds into this mix as well.
Soros and Rothschilds are Jewish

Holy crap, we're going all the way to the top
with this one aren't we??? lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by kgorman

it was enough in the Moro wiki... en.wikipedia.org...

It was only used to document that Pieczenik (and the other figures quoted in the article) had in fact said those things. As I said earlier, it can be used in the Pieczenik wiki article to say that Pieczenik made those claims (and I or someone else will probably eventually add them in that context.) It just can't be used as evidence that those claims are actually true.

Actually, I see what you mean a little bit now - it does state that he was a member of that committee. But with its current source, that's just a mistake in the Aldo Moro article and I will change it later. The source is sufficient to state that he says he was, but is not sufficient to state that he actually was unless people can provide a reliable source that is intellectually independent of Pieczenik saying so.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kgorman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Haha, agreed. But that brings us back full circle to ...where is the breaking point?

there is no breaking point for them.
They just re-direct the energy
into another direction of their
choosing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by kgorman

Thank you for your efforts!

I have found a few other sources that mention

Council on Foreign Relations. Membership Roster. 1995

PIECZENIK STEVE R cryptome.org...

I'll put in a mention of him being on CFR later if no one else does, but I need to head out fo rnow.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

find independent sources ffor those cllaims and they will be put bac up... that's what we've all been working on...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

ok thanks! and thanks again for taking the time to get all this stuff sorted out and saving it from deletion...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

WTF!!!!!

whoa, wait a minute.
are you saying this guy has interests
in big pharma ???

Not only that, I just discovered that Mr. Steve Pieczenik is a CFR as well!

Either the man is very credible, is telling the honest truth, or this is part of a PSY - OP!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

there is some prime evidence right there.
A CFR member is NOT gonna rat out
other CFR members. That gives more
credibility that this new grand jury is
staged to lead away from the culprits.

excellent find BTS !!!
another star

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Absolutely man.
They can stand on their tower of lies and move in a new direction. haha.

And the problem is, the truth can never be found thanks to us, them and everyone else.

The government doesn't even need to tell us it was a 'weather balloon' in Roswell...

We all can convolute it enough. Their job just got that much easier. haha.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He's been very honest about belonging to the CFR in the interviews... and he practically wrote the book on Psy-ops... or so it's claimed anyways...

He says he belongs to many organizations like this, however his duty isn't to them it's to America... he get's all he can out of his affiliations and acts according to his own concious... basicallly he said he's nobody's b*tch...

You guys shoulld really listen to the interviews before you start making broad assumptions...

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

if Mr. Steve Pieczenik really is in on this Psy-Op
and AJ brought him to light. What does that
say about AJ ????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join