It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
They are changing his past as we speack on Wiki. They might just try to take him down. I pray for his safety.

Well they could take him down but he’s the real Invisible Man and "Secret Agent Man”. How would we know for certain?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
And futhure more lil puppet, this isn’t even your thread, mind your sock puppet business and stop being every bodys lil sock puppet.

can we please stay on topic ?
thanks a bunch

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by icantbhere2day

I do find it kind of odd, however he explained it pretty well in the interview when a former Reagan staffer, who also thinks Osama has been dead for some time, asked him the same question.... you should watch the show from today over at infowars...
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

star 4 u
u have a valid point.

the only way for the NWO to be
implemented is for the old world order
(current government) to be dismantled.

If that was true, wouldn't it be in the best
interest of TPTB to show just how corrupt
and evil the current government really is ???
Is that not what Steve is doing in the interview
showing how evil and corrupt our gov is ???

He is offering the solution to our problem.
where have I heard that analogy before???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Thanks, I would like to pollitelypoint out that your source says Frederkick held only these postions...not Deputy Assistant Secretary of State

ETA: So that would mean that Steve did not lie...

Prior to that he has held the positions of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Asia-Pacific Affairs and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs; he also held faculty positions at the National Defense University and the United States Naval Academy. www.ourmilitarykids.org...

Not the same positions at all as Mr. Steve Pieczenik Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker.
edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kgorman
Wikipedia does have a specific definition of reliable source, essentially it means stuff like mainstream media coverage that people who are assistant secretaries of defense normally receive, or even stuff like the senate record of his confirmation of deputy assistant secretary of defense that would necessarily have to exist if he held that position. If anyone is able to provide anything like that, I can almost guarantee the article will not be deleted.

How is mainstream media credible? Who decided that one?

The problem with finding mainstream media references of his claims is that he is being censored by them.

IMO mainstream media is one of the least credible sources possible, if you wanna build Wikipedia from them just go on right ahead but Ill be sure to boycott it from now on.

edit on 5-5-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have believed hes been dead for years now as well.

Him being "buried at sea" was just a convenient cover up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

once again BTS
u show ur worth to the community

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It seems this guy has gone rogue, because he is so pissed he just doesn't care anymore.

What is interesting in all this is that it is obvious, that the shots are being called higher up than the President, as Bush would have loved to take the victory for this just before he left office.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
The thing that worries me most about this, and I am surprised people haven't picked up on it is in the early part of the interview he is saying how we need to get rid of the two political parties, and to be replaced with what? the military he loves so dearly?

Just to be fair to Pieczenik, he does not want the MIC to be ruling the countries, or the wars, and
he stated that in another interview with Quayle.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Just to be fair to Pieczenik, he does not want the MIC to be ruling the countries, or the wars, and
he stated that in another interview with Quayle.

and since u brought it up.
does anybody know how Steve feels about
monetary policy ??? Since the MIC is just
one arm of TPTB.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would like to thank my fellow ATSer's for their work in finding background info on Dr Pieczenik. Kgorman(wiki editor), I'll assume you have been following along and have updated the Wiki page on Dr Pieczenik. Thanks for your input on this thread also. I agree with wearewatching....we need to get more on the Doctor's military background and his Deputy Asst Sec info. Other folks that are respected who vouch for Dr Pieczenik's background would help too. Thanks again to ATSer's.
edit on 5-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon thanks for your encouraging words.

About the monetary policy...I listened to the Quayle interview just because this story is so huge,
for a person with this mans background and his accusations I felt it essential to hear everything.

He thinks its all corrupt. He sounds much like Ron Paul....
Only thing I am a bit concerned about is the mention of Revolution...

But he is right in that the Gubbment is walking on the Contstitution...
He was all over that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Once again I'm thinking, (believe it or not
) Bearing in mind part of the title of this thread..9/11 This official declaration of OBL's current death is not actually a good thing for those who think of 9/11 as a stand down FF. Osama was quoted as saying that he had nothing to do with it, in late september 2001 I think, so perhaps before he died the first time! He is in fact then the only material witness in defence for those who think that 9/11 was indeed a stand down FF, if ever such an accusation ever came to any court. The US government, as far as I know did not produce evidence of OBL's complicity in a white paper, so nothing to implicate him specifically, or by association. So now he's dead again to tidy up the loose ends.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by vlady95

he claimed he was Deputy Assistant Secretary of state under Nixon .Well he lied Frederick C. Smith is a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of state under Nixon and spent 25 yrs in the DoD so i have a feeling he might just fluff his resume a bit.

Mr. Frederick C. Smith Fred Smith is Vice President of the Institute for 21st Century Energy, an affiliation of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Institute is a leading organization in the nation’s energy policy debate. In 2005-2007, he was President and CEO of Siemens Government Services, Inc., a company involved in government contracts related to homeland security and national defense. Mr. Smith retired from the Department of Defense in December 2004 after a 30-year government career. His last DoD assignment was Senior Advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq where he established the Iraqi Ministry of Defense. Prior to that he has held the positions of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Asia-Pacific Affairs and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs; he also held faculty positions at the National Defense University and the United States Naval Academy. During his illustrious career at the Department of Defense, Mr. Smith has received numerous awards including the Presidential Rank Distinguished Executive Award, Presidential Rank Meritorious Executive Award, DoD Medal for Distinguished Civilian Service and four Secretary of Defense Medals for Meritorious Civilian Service. Mr. Smith has a BS degree in Business Administration from Bucknell University (1969) and a Master’s Degree in International Relations from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (1977). In 2003, Mr. Smith received the Bucknell University Alumni Achievement Award. Mr. Smith served as an officer in the US Navy during the Vietnam War era.

frederick-smith

heres what i could find on him Dr. Steve Pieczenik was born in Cuba, raised in France and the United States. He is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political novels and the co-creator of the best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" series. He was also executive producer of the TV version of the novels. Most recently he was one of the excecutive producers the films Red Cockroaches (2003), and Memorias del desarrollo (2010) so im a little unclear how hes in the know.

PS i seriously doubt anybody that makes a movie with Fidel Castro as the star is seriously linked in to the defense department at least i hope not!!!!

[
edit on 5/5/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, secretaries of all departments resign, change jobs etc, routinely during administrations, let alone deputy secretaries. There are routinely different secretaries/deputy secretaries under many previous administrations. That's like the ultimate DUH (winning). Nice try............actually no, it wasn't. That was just a lame attempt at discrediting Pieczenik.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great interview!! Wow! Although he doesn't know the whole story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm looking at all these pictures of bin Laden... and I just don't see the devil incarnate. He came from a well-to-do background, & while I don't doubt he was in some way radicalized, I feel this to be a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Kim Jong Il, now they just look evil.

My 2c. I'm new to this!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I agree with most of what you said in your post, but honestly, what does Obama's religion have to do with anything? And how can his religion somehow be shady? That puts one religion in a more important light than another, which should not be the case since everybody doesn't practice the same religion.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One thing that doesn't sit right with me is something did happen at this complex. Some people were killed. Who did they kill there? Were they just random people or other paid agents they decided to get rid of?

I have no doubt in my mind Osama was dead long ago, but this latest attack killed whom?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Hmmm......interesting that you go back and retrieve other comments made by me so you can try to spin them as well..... Apparently I have struck a nerve or you wouldn't be working so hard.

Working so hard? I have been following along this whole time. This thread was barely 15 pages long last time I posted in it. Are you suggeting it takes a lot of work to pay attention to a conversation being had?

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.....game over, Mr. Shill.

Whenever you guys run out of BS to back up your BS with, you just call names and take your ball and go home.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. Game on.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join