It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Worlds Colliding (Conspiracy and Government)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
About 15 years ago i first got into conspiracy theories after reading William Coopers Behold a Pale Horse..
At that time many of the subjects that are freely and openly discussed on ATS and now also in many social circles was actually quite a taboo thing.

15 years on and i can see the trends changing...

Not only are conspiracy theories no longer conspiracy theories they are now a common day occurance...
What was once privvy to a select few who read and sought out the truth, now the internet provides at the click of a button.

What's even more startling is that now even the governments and politicians are getting in on the act...
What they kept secret for so long is now out in the open and everyone is discussing certain aspect of the conspiracy.

MSM is openly discussing a New World Order... Musicians are openly subjecting their audiences to not so subliminal subliminals... and well basically you cant turn a corner nowadays without hearing someone harping on about haarp or 2012, aliens, a pole shift.. government corruption and the end of the world as we know it.

It seems to me like the two worlds are infact colliding into one another..
As though science fiction is meeting with reality and in the process our reality's are turning into a liquid dream.

We are coming to a point where we are begining to question the actual validity of our reality and trust me its both scary and dangerous.

I dont like to fear monger i feel conspiracies exist for that soul purpose actually.. to scare people.. and through fear we are more easily controlled. I feel the idea is to abandon the world of conspiracies.. which basically draw you in through fear... thats why we are so gripped to ATS... waiting for that life ending event to show up on one of the threads... so we can be in the know.. first and have a better chance of surviving...

I feel that this scenario is escalating at a rapid rate and that so many people are being drawn into the mix.. most of whom have no ability to discern truth from that which is conditioning them.

All in all with these two worlds colliding i think we will see more evidentally that the Government will eventually either come crashing down on conspiracies on the net or they will amalgamate with the ideology of it all.

Either way we will be no better of than if we continue to search out that all important ELE.

My point is that i dont want to see my reality turn into some warped reality of Government come Disclosure come Rapture come End of the world Cr*p..

Rather i would like to be able to put aside this very thing that has contiually lured me in to this crazy and zany world of the unexplained and instead get back to real life.. take a walk in the park.. spend time with friends and family...appreciate food and give love to those around me.

I think the real revolution starts when we actually decide to pay no more mind to the world of conspiracies..
I know many of you will argue that sites like ATS keep us informed and i would agree.. but informed about what...

The chaos in the world... the world which is slowly disintigrating before our very eyes...?

They say that thought can effect energy.. some scientists and spiritualists have conducted tests to see the effects of prayer and meditation on water and waves of energy and have noticed that with the power of thought our world can be transformed.

I say we start usuing our thoughts in more positive ways and start building the futures we want for our kids and future generations instead of worrying about the if buts and maybes... Afterall if its gonna kick off.. aint much me or you can do about it anyway...so why spend your last days bying into it all and making your life a grey cloud of depression when you could be out enjoying the fruits of mother nature.

The two worlds are coming together and that change is pulling people in that never before considered the world of conspiracies.. my only hope is that humanity has been underestimated and in fact we will awaken before the crunch hour so that we can simply say no.. we are having no part in your system of control...

Anyway i wish you all the best of luck in your personal endevours and hope the world you wish to live in start to spring up in your communities.. hopefully with you at the root

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good post , but now you need to stop coming onto these sites AND turn off the news to live life in a different reality .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Great speech! Unfortunately, when these two worlds finally unite, more countries will look a lot like Egypt. That's why the TPTB are giving us a big surprise!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
Good post , but now you need to stop coming onto these sites AND turn off the news to live life in a different reality .

Indeed... but i have an addictive personality...
It's like smoking cigerettes.. I know they are bad for me yet i keep puffing away...

I don't know if i am just waiting on everyone else to make the first move so i can follow suit or if i have been conditioned to feed on the conspiracy till my dying day... or perhaps a mixture of the two and then some.. most likely.

But i hope i can wake up and switch off completley one day soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Great speech! Unfortunately, when these two worlds finally unite, more countries will look a lot like Egypt. That's why the TPTB are giving us a big surprise!

Possibally.. but i personally think it will manifest differently at least here in the UK and across the pond in the USA...
These are two two strong holds really that dictate the course of the world... who the other countries watch for both their trends in society and to point the finger at as the bad guy..

I still think Egypt and Lybia and many other countries have begun their revolutions but they have based their attacks off the back of injustic to the point of unavoidable retaliation, somthing that could quite possibally happen here and in the USA.

I just have a feeling that it wont be so black and white for us as it has been for Egypt and so on...
I feel there will be a few more telling ingredients added to the melting pot for our two nations...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the thing that is best to do though is to not lump all things that are not an 'official' explantion into one 'conspiracy theory' basket. Governments lie continuously and have forever, 'state secret's are just that, and now that the net has allowed people to share and weigh information 'the state' and it's minions, many who IMO appear extremely criminal, no longer can hide their crimes like they could generations ago. People are able to research out and sort through the facts and ideas, and they don't just have to set in front of the idiot box downloading propaganda and being told what to think.

I do agree though with you though, the emperor doesn't like being seen naked, and states historically have come down on those who would shed the light on their crimes and misdeeds. It got Jesus killed 2000 some years ago and many multitudes of others along the way. What really needs to happen is for those who lead, to stop using deceipt and actually CONSPIRING to do harm to others for gain, that would go a long way into reducing the needed theorizing. But has that ever happened in thousands of years?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

S&F!!

They say that thought can effect energy

Absolutely it can!!! For me, that is the goal. If enough people share this voice that is a conspiracy theorist. Then perhaps one day your visions of frolicking in the park, will come to fruition. The thing is...

I feel, TPTB do not have enough faith in humanity in that we can absolutely handle the truth, about everything if they would just come clean. Sure there may be a transitional period that may border on the side of chaos, but we are a prevailing species capable of the most awesome accomplishments, we will eventually evolve.

Is the overall agenda that magnificent that we'll all keel over if we're made privy to it. Or is it that they know that how they're running the show is built on corruption and if the people were to be made known to the truth, the people would not stand for the corruption and thus remove the corruption on their own accord?

The power of the people is who TP'sTB fear and why they do what they are constantly orchestrating to maintain order. They have to provide the illusion of complacency to maintain order but to the extent they go, they are doing it to maintain more than just order imo, there is an agenda as my instincts tell me this is so and they have never steered me wrong to my knowledge.

So all I ask, is come clean, I'll do my best to positively adapt and overcome to whatever it is that they reveal, as long as it is the truth. If everyone shared the same sentiment, there would be no reason to keep the lies going and trust would return between the People (conspiracy theorist or not) and the Government(s). Common sense if you ask me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I know what you mean OP, but some of us can not look away. I can't just ignore things that don't seem right and I would feel like I am not doing my part by not spreading the info. Looking away would be a win for those who hide the truths, we can't let this happen. We have to make it better for our own sake and our future generations. More and more people are noticing that we are being lied to in so many ways and they are asking questions, they are all being labeled as conspiracy theorists when all they want to know is the truth and know that something doesn't seem right, they probably have never been in to a conspiracy website but feel that they are not being told the correct information. I for once feel as the conspiracy theory "movement" is growing and we are stronger than ever, with the end result being putting an end to all of the secrecy and abuses.

new topics

top topics

join