It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Photos of Unidentified Men in Osama bin Laden Compound Leaked (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Its NOT a UH60. More a Commache, look at the configuration of the rotor. The UH60 is fitted atop of the tailfin itself whereas this (as yet unknown) configuration sits right underneath the stabilizers, most likely for sound dampening with the wheel compartment further along. Possibly still intact with this piece.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I thought releasing the photos "isn't who we are". I guess releasing photos of Bin Laden dead, that don't exist, isn't who we are. They'll release gruesome photos that actually exist all day. What a STUPID contradiction, the fact that the MSM isn't all over this, just proves who they work for.

**Nevermind my comment, the Pakis released the photos...my bad.
edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

There`s always a grass in every organization who becomes a turn coat for money. Pictures of OBL will be leaked in black and white in a year or two.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
New leaked footage of bin laden being killed !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I would bet that this has been flying out of Palmdale (Edwards AFB) since 2005.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyone
Firefight - no
Asassination - yes

Look at the photos, where is there any body damage? They are all headshots. Some look to even be from behind as there is no damage to to face or side of the head visible.

There was no firefight, none at all. If they were resisting, there would not be all headshots in my opinion.

Does it really matter?

I don't recall a firefight on 9/11 either...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Its being called the "Silent Hawk".

I personally prefer Ghost Hawk.

edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, so apologies if this has already been pointed out.

However, one of the photographs shows the damaged helicopter, (by looking at light images,) the picture was obviously taken in the light of day.

The Seals both arrived and departed the compound in the dark, and exploded the damaged helicopter before they left.

According to that scenario, this picture couldn't have been taken in the day time. Consequently, it must be a fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

According to MY scenario it was taken by someone else after the raid happened. Not by the SEALs. As you notice the Pakistani police or army are milling around the tail section trying to hook it up and tow it away.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

....Interesting, your scenario, as the photograph here is simply of a wrecked copter.
The Seals EXPLODED the damaged copter before they left the scene, according to reports.
Photo's taken as you state, would show nothing but ashes. The seals would not have left behind an intact military copter equipped with classified tech.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

You mean in ashes like this? All you have left is just the tail section of the destroyed helo. As you noticed in the pic all you have is the tail section intacted. Nothing more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d195bce6b93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Regarding the "secret craft"....

Could the bin Laden Raid Have Revealed a Secret New Helicopter?
A picture of the tail rotor of the chopper that the Navy Seals' Team Six detonated revealed unfamiliar features. Reports say it could be a new, secret helicopter

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Okay, gotcha. My bad for not reviewing the thread before posting. That's an interesting photograph, I had not seen it.

Unfortunately, I also glanced at the pict and didn't notice it was just the tail. God. (I hate people who do that, and I'm becoming one of them! Oh noz!)
edit on 5/4/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Watch this video. Shows parts of the helo picked up kids. And the residents claims their cell phones and other electronics were knocked and afterwards came back on. Sounds almost alien don't you think? Also they claim they didn't hear the helos coming in until it was right on top of them.

abcnews really covered much of it like it was some kind of ufo.
edit on 4-5-2011 by deltaboy because: Switched links

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Reminds me of an old movie.

Now if it can pick up cows. Hmm.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I dont want to view the images again.. though one looked super fake.. almost looked like he had a mask cover the top side of his face.. it looks odd..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Wonder what the Pakis are being offered by the Russians, or the Chinese for that tail section...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That tail section shouldn't have been left intact. That was a bad mistake.

On topic: Those dead man were OBL's crack defense team? What a joke. This wasn't a fight. It was a walk in the park for the Seals. The water pistol is kinda ironically funny.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
All of this talk about the chopper and nobody questions the authenticity of the people, who could be anyone, taken anywhere, anytime. Easy to change the date of a digital camera, even a caveman can do it.

True - hard to authenticate.

Does anyone know if GPS / location information can be determined from these photos?

(I am unsure how to do it myself)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join