It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Photos of Unidentified Men in Osama bin Laden Compound Leaked (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just a heads up . . . I saw a news report last night on ABC that said not to click on supposed picture links of OBL and the like because hackers have put fake ones up with code to hack into your system.

I have no link to the story . . . so take the advice or leave it . . .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
All of this talk about the chopper and nobody questions the authenticity of the people, who could be anyone, taken anywhere, anytime. Easy to change the date of a digital camera, even a caveman can do it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Imagine if they designed a Super Stallion Stealth helo that can carry dozens of troops. That would a sight to behold!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I heard the same thing, pertaining to videos though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Just a heads up . . . I saw a news report last night on ABC that said not to click on supposed picture links of OBL and the like because hackers have put fake ones up with code to hack into your system.

I have no link to the story . . . so take the advice or leave it . . .

I can attest to that as being true first hand, the CEO at my company got hit by one last night, he doesn't remember which site he was on but he said he was surfing the net for Osama Bin Laden information and found a picture of him supposedly dead, then a fake virus scanner popped up .. I spent the morning cleaning up his system and asking him to run links by me before he clicks on them if he's not sure what they are.. the virus scanners and malware software I tried did not recognize the executable so there's definitely some new variants out there.. I used ms security essentials, malwarebytes and combofix.. I eventually had to track down the file myself

link   
reply to post by deltaboy

A Black Hawk can carry 14 troops, 2 crew, and about 18,000 lbs of external weapons.

link   
Now that we got THAT image sorted....
On to all the other stuff....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is another link:

hken.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
I hope I never have to see war...

You better start speaking out against it then,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Now that we got THAT image sorted....
On to all the other stuff....

Exactly!

Pictures of dead OBL or it didn't happen!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I guess we're all on the same wave length. I was just looking through the inventory...

It's not a UH-60 black hawk, or MH-6 little Bird, or AH-64 nor the Stealth Comanche or a H-53 Sea Stallion
edit on 4-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by deltaboy

A Black Hawk can carry 14 troops, 2 crew, and about 18,000 lbs of external weapons.

Can it carry 24 SEALS with 2 bodies out?
edit on 5/4/2011 by ontarff because: Word omitted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

A Chinook can carry 33 troops, at least. People really don't read in depth too much about things.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"The carefully rehearsed operation struck about 1:30 a.m. Monday local time.

It involved flights from an Afghanistan base by four Blackhawk and Chinook helicopters, one of which suffered mechanical failure and made a hard landing within the compound.

It was later destroyed by the commandos.

About 40 troops, largely Navy SEALs, were involved, with 24 rappelling into the compound from the hovering Chinooks. Officials said the firefight was fierce and significant."

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Injured personell from the helicopter crash were rushed to the Military hospital.

Thats when the local media was reporting crash of what they thought was a Pak army helicopter.

A discussion link.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why are they in their underwear? Why arent there a weapon close to them?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
An official from Obama's regime sold the photos... if history is any indicator, I bet he won't pay taxes on the income.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Um, excuse me.

These photos are said to have been taken one hour after the Seals left the area.

Looks like Daylight to me.

They enter the compound at 2:00 am/Maybe 3. There 40 minutes.

You do the math.

More BS photos.

The White House/Obama has the real stuff. So they claim.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Pictures posted by the OP seemed safe, no attacks showed, hopefully safe.

However, everyone has to be careful on what they click. Try to only view from creditable sources and or do a virus scan, esp., if downloading videos that might even be sent by friends through e-mail forwards and messages...

Since the U.S.-led raid that killed bin Laden on Sunday, e-mail inboxes and social-media sites like Facebook have been flooded with bad links that, at best, are unwanted spam and, at worst, contain harmful computer viruses.

More info: Cnn

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
looks faker than Michael Jackson's nose...looks like they got some arab guys, syrup and food coloring and choreographed the pictures..no entry wounds to the head or body..aren't these highly trained seals with deadly aim ??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I cant find any images of a drone helicopter in tact, that resembles that.....Come on...so many aircraft experts here...someone has to know lol

The heli that is displayed on the image might be from a NH-90 or a EH-101 Merlin.

It might be the main rotor section and engine housing we see on the image.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join