It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Photos of Unidentified Men in Osama bin Laden Compound Leaked (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Death Photos of Unidentified Men in Osama bin Laden Compound Leaked (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

punditpress.blogspot.com

Reuters bought and published leaked photographs this afternoon.

Who these men specifically are is unknown, but Reuters believes that they are authentic.

The pictures are below. I will have all of the pictures below, including the non-graphic ones:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here are the pictures:

www.reuters.com...< br />
storage.canoe.ca...

storage.canoe.ca...

storage.canoe.ca...

storage.canoe.ca...

punditpress.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The title should read, PROOF: "Osama bin Laden wasn't present at the compound". This has all turned into a tragic mess. It will eventually get out that the WH has misinformed the masses.

There won't be any pictures or body recovery because he wasn't there.
edit on 4-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hope I never have to see war...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Where's Osama?

link   

another article link: guardian

link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
The title should read, PROOF: "Osama bin Laden wasn't present at the compound". This has all turned into a tragic mess. It will eventually get out that the WH has misinformed the masses.

Or Proof that they took his body. 'Cos this was AFTER the raid yeah?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Yeah, I kinda didn't understand. They leave all these other guys to rot? Maybe (if Osama was there at all) they didn't want "terrorists" to get his body?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow.

That helo looks like nothing the American government has disclosed before and im wondering if it can mimic ufo movement as this could be what we are seeing in some video's.

Not only that but I wonder what it is capable of.

Nice find of the pictures by the way, no matter what Obama says unless he has undistributed video evidence and releases it, we will never know the truth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I don't believe so. If this operation was after the most wanted man in the world, we would have had two or three pictures of him in this bunch, dead or alive.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

If they said he had no internet then why do i see a vga cable in the backround? Laptops are pointless with no internet also they say Osama dident like tech.

The really big question is if there is a VGA cable there will be a laptop or computer, wonder what on the harddrives?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't get it...not a single one of these guys looked like they were armed...they almost look caught off guard...there's even a squirt gun next to the one...this looks like cold blooded killing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Already Posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Firefight - no
Asassination - yes

Look at the photos, where is there any body damage? They are all headshots. Some look to even be from behind as there is no damage to to face or side of the head visible.

There was no firefight, none at all. If they were resisting, there would not be all headshots in my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
what a circus it is.

And that helo is verry wierd looking ,looks like nothing i have seen before.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This kind of begs the question, what happened.

As I underrstand it, they stormed the place and killed everyone inside, then they took only one(some?) of the bodies for a sea burial but left the rest behind. then announced they'd killed osama.

Every honest senario I can play out in my mind as to why they would take osama's body to despose but not these mens fails.

either the men incharge of this operation were bizarly and illogically moronic or this is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What the hell kind of helicopter was that?....It doesnt seem like it is a maned helicopter like they had said in the press releases...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
good pics dude

one of the guys looks like a young osama or maybe thats just a "they all look alike" thing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a random man can walk into that house just after a raid on the most wanted man in the world...and take these photos,and then sell them to reuters.

what a joke.....

and this helicopter looks like a drone ?? ..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b42488f54f7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: it's not a drone,it's the tail section of a new helo..confirmed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I don't believe so. If this operation was after the most wanted man in the world, we would have had two or three pictures of him in this bunch, dead or alive.

But that depends on WHO took the photo's, this may have been a local who wandered into the compound after the seals left?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join