It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
By the way, I saw Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster the other day while I was flying my UFO through the Bermuda Triangle. I managed to snap a couple photos before my vessel had mechanical problems. I was forced to eject with my camera, and my vessel crashed onto Bigfoot and exploded violently, killing them both. Unfortunately, I will not be releasing any photos as I fear it will anger the Reptilians and provoke an orbital bombardment.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

i dont know i'm not into the 9/11 CT maybe ask in the 9/11 forum. You could always email & ask the CIA/FBI what their official reason is.

Oh wait.. I see the problem here. You have been listening to people on TV, May I ask who these people were?

they were middle east experts from universities/colleges etc I dont know there names sorry but i was disappointed to see them agree with the people who are advising obama
edit on 5-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Stalin's picture was taken, Hitler in the bunker, Mussolini hung, Saddam Hussein a hanging video...all considered by the world to be "bad men"...Each of the afore mentioned men did have connections with the US government and TPTB for their time frame. They were either taken down by their own people, committed suicide, or taken out by the military. The photographs are PROOF that they were taken care of.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. I was just about to post something on these lines.

The whole thing about OBL is just so absurd. All I gather from the MSM and its patrons is - "no pics, but believe me, it happened".

I guess now we can expect more grand claims and statements minus the required evidence. Those asking for evidence will be written off as "trolls" that dont need to be fed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i think its the graphic/gorey nature of the bin laden photos that sets them apart from the ones you mentioned. Perhaps the only mistake the SEALS made was not just shooting him in the body and leaving the face clean for public consumption.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Besides the visceral nature found in some people; the releasing of Bin Ladens death photo's would "inflame Bin Laden supporters and sympathizers."

Let Bin Laden rest in peace. Or do you still have the craving lust, to further demonize a man that probably came to realize that he was so wrong in his way's at the time of his death? Because it was the call for demoracy, with the help of the United States and Facebook that led to the uprisings in the Middle East; not the call for sharia law by Al Qaeda.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 5-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 5-5-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
I posted this reply to an apparent thread that is not being read...my reply seems to fit here...so we'll try again. As has been said photo's can be faked in todays world to the point of looking legit...but as I said...it is a beginning. Thanks for reading.

Clip _____________

Thanks for putting this up. I was chipping around this - you did a much better job if it!

TT

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

i think its the graphic/gorey nature of the bin laden photos that sets them apart from the ones you mentioned. Perhaps the only mistake the SEALS made was not just shooting him in the body and leaving the face clean for public consumption.

That's just it....WAR is bloody, gory, messy, heart wrenching...any negative you can find...there is no positive in WAR.
Of all the countries in the world....America and Americans have been so desensitized by with holding what is REAL, since the Viet Nam War, that it is to the point of ridiculous.

Consider if the body had been kept on ice and planted for propaganda use it would be visable....this was the perfect way to get rid of the evidence. If OBL was, per chance, really taken care of as TPTB are stating...maybe the Seals beat him up some before he was shot. Only the people that were there know what really went down...and I might even have to question if they really know whats going on.

No one has ever said that the TRUTH is always pleasant...but it is what matters...Truth is part of free will...it is not just for the elite...free will is the RIGHT of everyman and woman.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I hardly doubt that the government would keep OBL on ice some where for 9 to 10 years; just to defreeze him. Fly him into Pakistan. Storm the house which OBL family lives in, and kill three dudes. Dump OBL's body on the floor and shot him once in the head. Pick up OBL's body carry it out to a waiting heli and fly the body to a waiting aircraft carrier, just to dump OBL into the sea.

AND then have no intention of displaying any proof. Damn who would do something this dumb?

So i doubt that OBL was kept on ice for this event.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree with alot of ppl here... If they can show all the photos of when Saddam and his sons were killed, then why cant release some kind of actual proof that OBL is in fact dead.... Think about it, if they dont want us to see them, whos not to say whay else they plan on hiding from us as americans.... I personally dont want to see any of the pics of him being dead, but our government can at least show us the truth and not continue to keep us in the dark about it... I think that it will be sad if we later on find out that he isn't dead and comes back to attack us all over again!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I killed Colonel Gaddafi last night. I didn't take any pictures and threw his body into the sea. Just take my word for it; he's definitely dead.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm not interested in seeing OBL death photos.
I'm interested in seeing a few seconds of the video footage before he was allegedly killed.
Why can't they release a few seconds?... Nothing disturbing about that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

"By the way, I saw Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster the other day while I was flying my UFO through the Bermuda Triangle. I managed to snap a couple photos before my vessel had mechanical problems. I was forced to eject with my camera, and my vessel crashed onto Bigfoot and exploded violently, killing them both. Unfortunately, I will not be releasing any photos as I fear it will anger the Reptilians and provoke an orbital bombardment."

Pfft..there's no such thing as photos!

lol

Seriously though,why can't they release something?Oh that's right,because he was conveniently shot in the head and they don't want to upset people!Forget that they illegally shot an a old unarmed man in the head.

Who are they worried about upsetting lol?The "terrorists"?What about not giving the body to the family and dumping it in the sea like a scene out some cheesy mob flick?No they're not worried about that they're worried about some people getting upset over a photo?That gory stuff is ALL over the net but yet they're worried about releasing 1 photo?You see this stuff on cnn all the time!They broadcast 9/11 and the 3000 deaths on tv for days on end you would see people jumping to their deaths ALL on LIVE tv and they're worried about 1 little photo??

Can you see why nobody's buying it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

They wont be released cause there is no body and they didnt get bin laden, its a political stunt to gain confidence in the US public especialy for obamas re election benifet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
By the way, I saw Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster the other day while I was flying my UFO through the Bermuda Triangle. I managed to snap a couple photos before my vessel had mechanical problems. I was forced to eject with my camera, and my vessel crashed onto Bigfoot and exploded violently, killing them both. Unfortunately, I will not be releasing any photos as I fear it will anger the Reptilians and provoke an orbital bombardment.

The man speaks the truth. I wont provide pictures of bigfoot and the LNM either, but I shot a picture of Glass shooting the picture of the LNM and that should be just as good XD.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What about stand-ins that are there for famous and infamous people? The US has hired stand-ins for Osama before. Which one is the real Osama?

I don't remember hearing about al Qaeda until 9/11, then OSL and all H*** breaking loose--

So, to every- and any- body here, when did you first hear of an 'Osama bin Laden' and an al Qaeda?

If he is real, is he totally different looking from all his stand -ins. After all, an OSL is supposed to be buddies with the Bushes, but the the same one?

thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Do you honestly believe that here in the U.S., a country where most people know how to use photoshop (they teach kids how to use these programs in art classes now) and can make a pretty believable picture with it, the government couldn't find someone who was good enough to photoshop a believable picture of bin Laden dead? Honestly, that theory is pretty ridiculous.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Clavicula

The video is never going to be released. Releasing that video would show our enemies the tactics that our SEAL teams use in these situations.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
so let me get this right.. its ok to make docos + tellemovies about JFK + watch actual footage of a President having his brain splattered all over his wife + the back seat of a car over and over again in the past decades.. but.... its not ok to release one photo of dead Osama because it may be too much for the public..

ummmm... yeah ok... do these people actually see some of the movies hollywood makes...??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I suspect they will be released (if they exist)

This is just politics at work. (if they exist). The WH is bluffing to get their political opponents at FOX to demand them so they can't then turn around and say it was inappropriate for the WH to release such gruesome, non-family-friendly material.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok, so releasing the pic of OBL dead is too much for the public and/or would make the middle east mad at the U.S. and/or is inappropriate to display. I wholeheartedly disagree, but for the sake of this let's move on for a second...

How about the video of the raid? As someone just pointed out, perhaps that would give enemies insight on the training and methods of the SEALS...therefore it would be a national security risk to release this. Ok, let's move on again...

Now how about video of the 40min burial at sea ceremony video?? Why not release this?? It is not disrespectful, in fact, it's the exact opposite. The U.S. claims to have done this in consideration of "Islamic law", therefore it would be an admirable display of this country's respect for other country's and their beliefs right?? Don't tell me now the American public can't handle a burial service! I can't imagine it would pose a national security risk, so there should be no issue with this. So...why in the world have we not seen this yet????

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join