It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by totoway

obamas birth certificate was good enough for the US supreme court but not good enough for conspiracy theorists. Your deluded if you think a photo would stop them. It would only fuel it.

your also talking about IDing service personal who were involved in the disposal of bin ladens body? are you freaking insane? God i'm glad your nowhere near the whitehouse.
edit on 5-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

Well after the item shows up in a US court with a number of experts taking it apart and giving their testimony, I might agree with the experts findings.

I looked at the file the WH had for down load in PDF form. I thought the Adobe layering found in PS and Illustrator was a bit strange - as a scanned document would not contain a number of layers. But I'm just one guy.. and I'm not in court.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

why would the item turn up in a US court?

i think you've proved my point your asking for a totally unrealistic level of proof. Why don't you just ask to sit in on the SEAL teams debriefing sessions and a copy of all the helmet cams lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
fishy

you'd think after spending trillions of dollars to catch him, they'd atleast take a nice picture of his dead body

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

your also talking about IDing service personal who were involved in the disposal of bin ladens body? are you freaking insane? God i'm glad your nowhere near the whitehouse.

People are "ID"ed all the time. You're making the assumption that the ID is made public. You also sound a bit young and excitable. So I think were done, as this is a waste of my time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

you were talking about IDing them in a court for all the public to see

what use is it if a court is behind closed doors Cters would just say its a show trial and the outcome was rigged etc

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well at least produce the photos and let people judge.You only make yourself look suspicious withholding evidence!

Where's the video of the raid?We know there is one!At least produce that!

I know BS when I smell it!Why did they have to announce killing of Osama?Yeah let's tell all the terrorists that we killed Osama and hope that maybe..just maybe..no one catches feelings!

Now they expect retaliation from the "terrorists"..well duh!Talk about throwing your people in harms way while you sit safe in your presidential bunker!

I remember the media was trying to make it like all the Arabs were celebrating 9/11 after it happened!..But it's okay when Americans do it!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Not really. All we are asking for is just one officially released photo of OBLs carcass.
Like I said earlier, we will get to the part about CTers whining about things looking a little off in the "official" photo after the government you believe so much releases it.

edit on 5-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Obama is putting his foot down. A good decision on his part; better to leave people wondering than to release fabricated photos which would be debunked here and elsewhere, confirming in our minds that there are no real photos.

Of course, with that said, Obama's decision to claim that anonymous Navy Seals had killed a man who has been dead for years and had thrown his nonexistent body in an undisclosed part of the ocean wasn't the brightest idea in the first place.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We finally got Bin Laden, despite rumours about him being dead for a while. Guess what, he wasnt hiding in his hydropowered cave, but was in a house just outside a capital. What? Why did it take so long? Who asked that
. Sorry no you cant see him, we shot him and dumped his body into the sea immediately afterwards. Sorry no pics, they could hurt somones feelings.

You cant make that stuff up
well actually you can, I meant you cant make it up that somebody would make something like that up. Well youknowwhatImean xd .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You guys ever get the feeling Obama's just trolling you guys? I mean, conspiracy or no conspiracy, he has the resources to prove anything he wanted to whether or not it happened. I think he's baiting people like you to keep scrutinizing so you will be discredited in the future. Maybe that's the real conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

we will get to the part about CTers whining about things looking a little off in the "official" photo after

i'd rather not thanks. Photos can be faked especially if you have the resources of the USA government.

I'm now even more convinced the release is nothing to do with proving it but rather satisfying peoples voyueristic instincts or to give them some material for their pet CT.

Obama just pulled a "do not feed the trolls" on the world.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

"Obama is putting his foot down. A good decision on his part; better to leave people wondering than to release fabricated photos which would be debunked here and elsewhere, confirming in our minds that there are no real photos. "

If thats true then it confirms the idea that the powers that be are indeed tuned in to sites like ATS. They know that not every one just buys their bull#.

Regardless of what actually happened with OBL, its absolutely evident that the government spews out nothing but lies and distortions.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Obama just pulled a "do not feed the trolls" on the world

Since when were governments concerned about a bunch of "trolls" dwelling in crackpot sites like this one?

Im curious to know, whats your take on the the pentagon footage? The government stands by the story that a plane piloted by terrorists crashed into it? If thats true, why wont they release the surveillance footage? Was it too gruesome for public viewing?

Back on topic now... what Obama pulled was the old "I wont present evidence, but believe me, it really happened."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

they're not . They've already said its to protect the US & allies from worse reprisals .Not feeding the trolls is just a bonus. This must be a hardened CTers worst nightmare . terrific CT material just out of reach.

i dont know what footage of the pentagon attack they have. But we all know extremists use the towers footage over & over in their propoganda material. If you were head of the CIA would you give your enemy the best propoganda material they will ever get?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
You guys ever get the feeling Obama's just trolling you guys? I mean, conspiracy or no conspiracy, he has the resources to prove anything he wanted to whether or not it happened. I think he's baiting people like you to keep scrutinizing so you will be discredited in the future. Maybe that's the real conspiracy.

That certainly worked with the birther crowd... I wouldn't be surprised if The Donald was in on it from the beginning just so Obama could play the "Trump" card on the Birth Certificate lunacy and make all the CTers look like idiots... I can almost hear him laughing.

The more poeple he has twisting in the wind over things like the birth certificate and whether Osama was already dead, the less people he has asking why Gitmo is still open and why soldiers are still in Iraq and why HCR doesn't have a public option and why can't a brother get no Tang 'round here?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

they're not . They've already said its to protect the US & allies from worse reprisals.Not feeding the trolls is just a bonus.

Gee. You really think the terrorists need to see a bloody photo of their leader to plan attacks against the US and its allies? You dont think a statement from the American president that OBL was shot in the head and dumped in the sea is enough to pi$$ terrorists off into plotting a new attack on the US?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

it sounds like theyre more concerned about general feelings of the muslim populations. Of course terrorists are already lost causes. Looks like theyre keen on avoiding any chance of turning ordinary muslims into terrorists or for them to use the photo for their own propoganda/recruiting purposes.

I'm no expert on the middle east mentality but all the people i;ve heard on tv have said releasing the photos would be a bad idea. Personally i'm disappointed i want them released for other reasons. But i'm willing to defer to the experts and admit i would be wrong

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

i dont know what footage of the pentagon attack they have. But we all know extremists use the towers footage over & over in their propoganda material. If you were head of the CIA would you give your enemy the best propoganda material they will ever get?

The government siezed surveillance camera footage from locations around the pentagon. All that was released were a few frames that does not do anything to silence the CTers... and it really does not substantiate the
"official" story that a passenger plane flew into the pentagon.
My question is, why is the government doing this?? Im not asking for your personal opinion as to why they have not released pentagon foogate, but I want to know if there is an "official" statement explaining their reason for not releasing the pentagon footage to the public... you know.. since you seem to subscribe to "official" explanations and all.

edit on 5-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I posted this reply to an apparent thread that is not being read...my reply seems to fit here...so we'll try again. As has been said photo's can be faked in todays world to the point of looking legit...but as I said...it is a beginning. Thanks for reading.

Stalin's picture was taken, Hitler in the bunker, Mussolini hung, Saddam Hussein a hanging video...all considered by the world to be "bad men"...Each of the afore mentioned men did have connections with the US government and TPTB for their time frame. They were either taken down by their own people, committed suicide, or taken out by the military. The photographs are PROOF that they were taken care of.

Now we have OBL...killed by an American Seal Team in his own compound....TPTB have known his where abouts for the last 10 years but do not choose until NOW to deal with him. Then the wimp in the White House is advised not to show photographic evidence that the Leader of one of the most heinous supposed terror groups in todays world has, in deed, been done in.

What a bunch of sissies...They are afraid that if OBL shows any injuries other than his shot to the head and chest (does this mean he was softened up a bit before he was murdered?) It could turn even more people against the US and the Lord and saviour...Obama?

So what....WAR IS NOT BLOODLESS...it is very graphic!!!

Photographic evidence (which I'm sure will eventually be leaked) IS the beginning to putting this JOKE to rest. OBL has been deceased for several years now.

If you haven't figured it out by now...I do not believe that they used a fresh body...this body was closer to a popcicle than fresh kill...sorry if that sounds "cold"...but it's how I see it. No photo...No public disclosure....TPTB have lied so much to their WE THE PEOPLE employers...I can and will never believe another politician or the spew that falls out of their mouths again. I WANT PROOF!! BTW...dumping the body at sea...too much! The final nail, eh?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I'm no expert on the middle east mentality but all the people i;ve heard on tv have said releasing the photos would be a bad idea.

Oh wait.. I see the problem here. You have been listening to people on TV.

May I ask who these people were? What channels were they on? Any possible links on youtube etc?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join