It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And if these so-called terrorists had nukes they would have aimed them at the white house and fired away!If they're not afraid of flying planes into buildings then what makes you think they wouldn't use nukes if they had them?...which we all know they don't,because if they did...THEY WOULD HAVE USED THEM!

Come on people!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
you'll probably see them on wikileaks one day
isn't that how they release things these days

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by tomten

Now thats interesting , he is willing to testify in front a grand jury , lets see how quickly he is silenced by Obama or given a gag order as a matter of national security , then we will see that its obvious a lie.

At ats we are supposed to deny ignorance , so why the hell do we have members coming on here saying that Obama had him killed and has the evidence but wont release it, how ignorant can you get .
Ignore the facts , ignore the lack of evidence, but dont ignore the lies that the government spews and its propaganda that you choke on daily .

I find it unreal that there are members on this site of all sites , that still believe the "official " line.
If I were an american , I would be literally raging at my government right now .

So true! Many of these people ironically demand proof when it comes to any conspiracy that works for them. This is when skeptics are all of a sudden the lunatics? Funny how things take a reversal when it comes to the establishment. These people simply are only interested in upholding the status quo. I use to laugh at the "paid disinfo agent" lingo in these circles. But recently with the New Orleans army engineers getting busted for trolling and other sock ops i have to wonder. Because the majority of folks are not buying this hood winking. Perhaps they will start to investigate 911 and see it for what it is. This is going to backfire on the Muppet Show/White House.

Thank you Obama for exposing yourself

link   
reply to post by totoway

"I saw a note in the early morning news saying that the WH OPs group was watching the event live via a Sat video link. They reportedly lost the video when the team landed. The loss, as I recal, was reported to have lasted 30 minutes. So, if the up-linked feed is ever requested, there will be a chunk missing during a critical point in the operation".

Well now,isn't that convenient?Just another coincidence I bet!

link   
A photo wouldn't convince the skeptics anyway. It would just be picked apart as an "obvious forgery" and the people who refuse to recognize reality would continue to do so. (i.e. the birther threads.)

My opinion is that releasing a corpse photo would do more harm than good. The Obama Administration is exactly right, it's an image that would be used to recruit people that want to do us harm, and in the end it would do very little to convince those that want to believe it's a conspiracy. Releasing a photo is a lose/lose. Not releasing a photo is a win/lose. No image for the extremists to rally around, but still conspiracy theorists having babies over it. Either way the CTers were going to latch onto this like vampires.

Time will tell. It always does.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think we have alot more paid posters here on ATS than we used to... theres simply no way people are born this stupid. Are we to actually believe something that has absolutely no proof and then call anyone who questions it a conspiracy theorist?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
ha i said to myself this would happen as soon as i heard the news, they arent releasing the pics because they havnt got any,

not only pics but apparantly if obama watched a live feed through his tv there should also be video footage of the event taking place (if he did i am pretty certain it will have been recorded), shouldnt be to hard to censor out the grusome bits?

never happened, theres gotta be a reason obama lied i can think of a few but there will probably be other motives

- gain more votes and populairty
- bury the fake birth certifacte thing? already people have forgotten

I am thinking the same thing there were never any photos .. leaked out information of OBLs photos that Obama claimed to have seen and made the remark in a interview.. when asked.. your thoughts Mr. President then Obama said "thats him" and next thing you hear is the media has said the photos Obama saw were the same as the ones floating out on the internet .. what the heck ??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
This disbeleif and conspiracy nonsense about Bin Laden is getting really irritating.

Why do so many clowns seem convinced they are lying?, there is DNA evidence there is video of the raid, there are multiple photos of the body.

Sorry but demanding to be shown understandably classified and highly disturbing images just because you think everything is a 'conspiracy' is mindbendingly stupid and ignorant. Why the hell would they invent something like this anyway?

It seems pretty obvious to me if the guy is not dead we'll know when he releases a video basically saying 'I am not dead' ! I dont see any such thing plastered all over the news yet, do you?

Bin Laden is dead folks. Accept it. Also the fridge light really DOES go out when you close the door.

Fist of all, who said the photos are classified? Also, why would they be classified in the first place. Disturbing or not some people want to see them. What is mindbendingly stupid and ignorant is that you believe this BS and think it's ok for the government to not show any shred of evidence that OBL is dead, other than the president says so. All the info coming out about this is second and third hand. There is no direct evidence coming from anywhere. Do you think this would hold up in court?

So, you finally killed Osama? Where is the body?
No physical dead body (thrown out to sea)

Ok...well, you took photos right??
No photos of body (sorry, you'll say they are fake anyway)

Umm...how about a DNA test?
DNA test? Yah....

Who did it? Where did they do it? how long did it take?
You used OBL's sisters brain for a match?

Wait, what's that you say?...The President said so...Oh, OK! Case closed.

Do you live under a rock, or is your head buried too deep in the sand?? Why would they invent this? It's really simple. It's nothing more than a psyop that goes back to when Iraq supposedly had WMD's. They want you to live in fear every day, they want to take your rights, they want control, they want war, they want death, they want power, they want your submission. They love it, but psychopaths usually do.

If you cant wrap your head around this, go back to living in your blissfully ignorant fantasy land where you embrace ignorance instead of denying it.

By they way, I found a unicorn in my back yard the other day. It was pink, smelled like strawberries, and it made rainbows when it jumped. It kept eating my vegetables so I shot it. I loaded it in my trunk and drove about 5 hours to dispose of the body. I threw it in a lake...but don't worry. According to "standard burial practices of Unicorns" it was proper procedure. Oh, and just so you know it wasn't just an ordinary horse I had a DNA test done. I just so happened to have a unicorn brain to match it to. Don't ask how or where I got it. I also have photos and even a video of it. I cant show them to you though...you might say they are fake. I can't have people believe that, so you just have to take my word for it. You believe me right??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

If I'm being paid, then I'd love to see that paycheck! I love how whenever someone defends an "official story" of any kind, no matter how unhinged the "conspiracy story" might be, they are always pinned as "plants" or COINTELPRO or such. Amazing. I guess I should take it as a compliment that you think my opinion is worth more than others, huh?

There are multiple eye-witnesses to the live feed of the mission and multiple eye-witnesses to the photos afterwards and multiple eye-witnesses to the DNA results and multiple eye-witnesses to the actual helicopters inside that compound including some guy accidentally live-tweeting it. Suggesting that all these people are part of a cover-up to hide the fact Osama wasn't killed, or he was just thawed out, or whatever you *wish* reality to be is the very definition of "Conspiracy Theory".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Regarding the "multiple witnesses" to the live feed...Panetta confirmed that there was 25 minutes where the feed went blank. And according to the White house, None of the people in the conference roof actually saw Osama get shot. All these links are readily available on Drudge and countless other sources.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
reply to post by AndrewJay

If I'm being paid, then I'd love to see that paycheck! I love how whenever someone defends an "official story" of any kind, no matter how unhinged the "conspiracy story" might be, they are always pinned as "plants" or COINTELPRO or such. Amazing. I guess I should take it as a compliment that you think my opinion is worth more than others, huh?

There are multiple eye-witnesses to the live feed of the mission and multiple eye-witnesses to the photos afterwards and multiple eye-witnesses to the DNA results and multiple eye-witnesses to the actual helicopters inside that compound including some guy accidentally live-tweeting it. Suggesting that all these people are part of a cover-up to hide the fact Osama wasn't killed, or he was just thawed out, or whatever you *wish* reality to be is the very definition of "Conspiracy Theory".

Where is this eye-witness? Put them on CNN. Lets hear their story.... wait thats right, were TOLD there was an eye-witness. Yes, again we must believe what is told to us.

There is NO PROOF! Nowhere. Nothing. Wheres the body? Oh they dumped the body in the ocean. YOU HUNT A MAN FOR 10 YEARS AND THROW HIS BODY IN THE OCEAN?! WHY?! WAIT... why did you kill him? He was armed? Wait he wasnt armed? So you killed the man that had all the information about the war were in ...for what reason again? Oh but you have photos! GOOD! Wait we cant see them? Oh of course, they're too graphic and we might upset the people WERE AT WAR WITH by releasing them. Theres a video? Wait the video doesnt work?

....brb koolaid.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A photo wouldn't convince the skeptics anyway. It would just be picked apart as an "obvious forgery" and the people who refuse to recognize reality would continue to do so. (i.e. the birther threads.)

My opinion is that releasing a corpse photo would do more harm than good. The Obama Administration is exactly right, it's an image that would be used to recruit people that want to do us harm, and in the end it would do very little to convince those that want to believe it's a conspiracy. Releasing a photo is a lose/lose. Not releasing a photo is a win/lose. No image for the extremists to rally around, but still conspiracy theorists having babies over it. Either way the CTers were going to latch onto this like vampires.

No not really, some people would call it a fake but some would say "OK he is dead then but why did they dispose of the body" - im one of those people. Like 911, many myths dispelled and i was satisfied, i moved on to the next thing. Until you find that smoking gun, that would be WTC7 in the case of 911. In this case many red flags as well but with this unlike 911 it is a farce from the very beginning.

OH I "was" a Obama supporter until i seen the fake BC PDF, im a registered Democrat and up until now was bamboozled by the whole sales spiel. In this past week Obama has managed to undermine everything he claimed he stood for. Nobel peace prize - Has a untrialed suspect assassinated, Transparent Government - Refuses to disclose proof of assassination.

Where do I begin?
edit on 5-5-2011 by AggressivePerfector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It all boils down to whether you trust Obama and his administration. I don't trust them any more than I trusted the Bush or Clinton administration. If you trust them...good for you. I don't and the way the info on this was released gives me even more reason to assume I am being lied to.
edit on 5/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by SKMDC1

Regarding the "multiple witnesses" to the live feed...Panetta confirmed that there was 25 minutes where the feed went blank. And according to the White house, None of the people in the conference roof actually saw Osama get shot. All these links are readily available on Drudge and countless other sources.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

yep that is what was reported I heard it too.. 25 minutes of black feed and the photo that Obama seen was the same as the ones floating out on the internet .. this was said by some offical not sure if it was a senator or ?? hard to keep up with all the statements being made

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just luv the way the MSM supports the official story and says the pics are too gruesome to see. LOL, do they watch prime time TV at all? There's so much violence, killing, and gruesome depictions that some of us might even chortle at the OBL pics.

And the other phony reason spewing the party line that it's too inflammatory to the muslim crowd is a joke. These are same folks that parade charred american servicemen's bodies through the streets in celebration and cut off the heads of their captives while videotaping them. Christ, Al Jazeera shows plenty of this stuff to the rest of the planet except us since we're being insulated from their broadcasts by the controlling PTB.

Just give me a freakin break.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by SKMDC1

Regarding the "multiple witnesses" to the live feed...Panetta confirmed that there was 25 minutes where the feed went blank. And according to the White house, None of the people in the conference roof actually saw Osama get shot.

From what I understand that 25 minutes starts around the time the helo "crashed"?... It's interesting that it included the actual gun fight, and I wonder if that is in fact by design. Maybe Osama wasn't as "resisting" as stated, and they were going for an execution either way so why film what might be a violation of war crimes rules? Or maybe the Navy Seals turn off the video mechanism when entering into a firefight as standard procedure. It's an interesting development to be sure. However, it doesn't change the fact there was a room full of people watching the mission unfold before their eyes via live video. What Panetta (or anyone) hasn't confirmed or denied is if the live-feed included footage of a dead bin Laden after the firefight. I'd be interested in that. Anyone see anything about folks in that room actually seeing a dead Osama?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
maybe the wounds on his forehead are identifiable to experts as exit wounds suggesting he was shot in the back of the head? that wouldnt look too good for the USA - the implication being they captured him them popped him in the back of the head. Might just draw criticism from do-gooders who think its not honourable

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

It's interesting that John Brennan was in the same room with Obama and watched the same video feed but got so many facts completely wrong. How is this possible?

‘Wife was human shield’

The powerful image of bin Laden trying to cheat death by cowering behind his defenceless wife was painted by Obama’s counter-terrorism chief John Brennan.

He stated on Monday: ‘There was a female who was, in fact, in the line of fire. She was positioned in a way that she was being used as a human shield.

'She met her demise and my understanding is that she was one of bin Laden’s wives.’

An unnamed official later added the terror leader had been ‘firing behind’ his youngest wife, 27-year-old Amal Al Sadah.

On Tuesday, this version changed in two significant ways: firstly, the wife did not die, and secondly, he had not used her as a shield.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said: ‘In the room with bin Laden, a woman – bin Laden’s wife – rushed the U.S. assaulter and was shot in the leg but not killed.’

An even more extraordinary version was put out by the infamous National Enquirer magazine, which claimed that when commandos found bin Laden he was ‘high on heroin’ and ‘blubbering like a baby, crying and c***ing his pants before he was shot’.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is just one example. Here is another:

‘He was shooting an AK47’

The Al Qaeda kingpin went down in a blaze of bullets as he blasted away on an AK47 rifle as the U.S. commandos closed in, according to the first version of events put out by the White House.

Bin Laden picked up a gun and was ‘engaged in a firefight’, said John Brennan on Monday.

Another official said the terror leader ‘participated’ in a gun battle and was ‘armed with an AK47’, while another said bin Laden had been ‘firing behind’ his wife.
In a separate background briefing, another source claimed: ‘He did resist the assault force. And he was killed in a firefight.’

A massive U-turn was performed on Tuesday, with White House spokesman Jay Carney stating: ‘Bin Laden was not armed.’
However Mr Carney insisted the terror mastermind ‘did resist’. Asked how he had resisted if he was not carrying his AK47, he said: ‘Resistance does not require a firearm’, but refused to elaborate.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There are even more in the links provided. Once again....How could Brennan have gotten so many critical facts wrong? Why has the story changed so much? Why should we believe one source over the other? Why should the latter versions be considered accurate rather than the earlier versions? There are too many discrepancies for me to believe that we have been told the truth. Frankly, I wonder how you can be so sure you have the correct facts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Wow talk about misguided loyalty, your unfettered loyalty to your government has obviously robbed you of any reasoning whatsoever.

Will you be rewarded for your blind faith, i think not.

We as citizens of democratic nations have a right and a duty to reasonable doubt, to hold our governments to account, governments have a duty to prove their statements beyond reasonable doubt.

In a court of law, both the defense and the prosecution are required to produce EVIDENCE, if that evidence is not forthcoming then there is no case.

If you turn up at court with an armful of belief, a sack-load of blind faith and no evidence, you will be rightfully thrown out of court if not charged with perjury and wasting of judicial time.

How damning of you to declare that all skeptics have them same myopic mindset as yourself in as much as the proof if any were to be presented, would be ignored.

This skeptic requires EVIDENCE and is prepared to accept that evidence should it ever become available.

By your statement it is self-evident that you are a shill, an Obamanoid, it is you that has a fixed mindset, it is you who will block your ears and cover your eyes so as not to shatter your pathetic delusion that politicians are above human frailties and cannot ever be corrupted or deceive the public at large with outright lies.

Go take another swig of that kool-aid and sit down in front of your hypnobox like a good stooge.

And finally why is some-one so anti-conspiracy posting a reply on a conspiracy website ?

Deny Ignorance..Demand Evidence.!!

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

well...this is great..not lie it matters any and all photos they release are photoshopped..Osama died like 4 years ago...they only kept him alive in the peoples brains so they can continue the war in irag...this is garbage..now they can pick on Quadafi..hes got lots of oil so he becoms a perfect target..my history teacher a few days ago was telling me that we are attacking Quadafi because he housed terrorists..then i said we were only there cuz we wanted his oil..and to my supprise i was sent outta class ???? what is this all about..we have only attacked places that have oil..and we are closing around Iran..that will be fun WW3 for sure!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join