It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

"The argument that "even if pictures were released conspiracy theorists would just say they're doctored" doesn't really even hold ground unless those pictures were scrutinized by some other third party. Why should people automatically believe things otherwise? "

-Then its a clear sign that the powers that be are see the conspiracy theorists as a potent threat. They understand that not everyone are as dumb as a bag of rocks and there are some who DO NOT take their word as the truth.

Their refusal to release OBL death pictures only proves that they are not too confident with their photoshopped "evidence". They clearly understand that an official release of the OBL death pics would be exposed as a hoax, and as a result, would leave them all the more entangled in their web of lies.

The powers that be live off the majority that believe them, not the minority that are skeptical about their claims.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ualrite

Dare I say it?!?!

The 'Westerners' (United States/fellow democratic nations/anti-Islamic Extremists/Extremists in general) and the Muslim extremists ACTUALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING?!?!
HOLY MOLY FRIJOLE!!!

Um, y'all wanna unite against a common enemy or what?! (I KID I KID!)
But seriously, this brings up a very interesting angle.
Who woulda thunk it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

Hey thanks for your reply , im not american , and I probably know more about differenet cultures of the world than say at least 50% of the US population taking a wild stab at that !

Obama is a douchebag , he lies just like every other politician .

Why have I to grow up , im 28 years old , and I have my opinions about foreign politics , and releasing these pictures could be no more damaging to US national security , than say arming the mujahadeen and Osama in the first place. Or releasing images to the press of all the dead bodies of innocent men women and children from the Iraqi war .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Well I can't really tell the difference between a good photoshopped image and a real picture. So I can't really complain that the pictures are fake if they were released, because like most people I honestly cannot really tell. Something that looks real to me looks real to me.

The pictures, if they were released, could be genuine and I just wouldn't know. Truthfully, all I have to go on is my lack of faith in the government as of late, and my female institution (even though I'm a guy) that says people like to stay president, and people don't like to take responsibility and would rather cover their behinds.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The Koran burning from the American Preacher caused more of an uproar than this ever would, Why will they not release it...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
if they will not release the supposed deceased photo's because they don't want to inflame the OBL supporters,,,then they would definately say he is dead if they actually have captured him alive using the same reasoning,,,because that would inflame them the same way,,,that might be the reason they havent released the pictures,,,we may never know what really happened ,,the thing that concerns me is this stealth helicopter that we left at the scene and peices of it being distributed by our enemies and shareing our technology them

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What about this idea? They go to the compound where bin Laden is hiding and capture him. As he was unarmed, it would take like 2 seals to knock him over and tie him up. They tell everyone that they have killed Osama and that he is in the bottom of the sea, when in actual fact they have taken him to Guantanimo.

If they said he was alive then Al Qaeda would probably start plotting an escape attempt. I don't see why they would kill someone who has a gold mine of information on terrorists and terrorist activity. My guess is he's in Guantanimo being tortured every day for the rest of his life

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I actually think that's plausible.

I mean they couldn't bring him back and put him on trial as they have no evidence against him.

Imagine the uproar if they let everyone know he was at Guantanamo being tortured.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Surely u should know there is a difference between Fred Phelps and an elected US Government?

Scum bags put pivs of dead people for gore and entertainment on the internet, because they don't have respect and no one really respects them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

you forget that he was supposedly trained by the CIA as an operative ,
what happens when a CIA operative goes rogue ?
they send out a hit on him , they couldnt find him for ten years , and have finally captured him , they tell the world he is dead , boosts obama ratings and US favour across the western world.
Then keep him from spilling his guts on the whole US involvement in 9/11 and the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghan , and any other major operations that the US had their fingers in .
Osama probably does or did know a whole load of damaging things about the US and the CIA .
thats why they have silenced him , if he was taken to court for human rights violations and crimes againt humanity he would certainly spill the beans on the US and its allies .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Can't give something that doesn't exist......it makes the situation hard right ?

edit on 5-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: Funny as hell!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for being so good at exposing frauds and hoaxes.

In fact we are now so good that even the Obama administration fears us, we the the conspiracy theorists.

We have become so adept at exploring and dissecting with critical aptitude that they now choose to withhold supposed evidence from the whole world.

It's a testimony to how far we the conspiracy theorists have developed our forensic skills.

Keep up the great work ATS'rs.

We are up there with or even better than, the interpols of this world.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Everyone on ATS will argue , that we require proof as to the existance or at least hard evidence as to the existance of Alien life , or UFO's , we all know the saying " proof or it didnt happen"

To me , without any evidence or proof of Osamas death , im just as likely to believe that a UFO landed on the white house lawn yesterday and dropped by for a cup of tea .

We are not this stupid , we all want tangable proof , something concrete which can be checked and verified.
We all know that it wont surface , because it doesnt exist , as stated by previous members

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

1235: The Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, says that the killing of Bin Laden - who was unarmed - has left him with "a very uncomfortable feeling".

BBC News

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

1202: Suresh, in Singapore, writes: "What must be the Nobel Peace committee thinking now? One of the Nobel Peace Prize winners ordered this execution, no matter who he is and what he is done."

BBC News

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

In fact we are now so good that even the Obama administration fears us, we the the conspiracy theorists.

People on ATS mean nothing to the world. There are a sub set of people that will never believe in anything. There always has been and always will be.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It doesn't matter.
Conspiracy theorist weren't going to believe it if he released in anyway.
Thank you nut jobs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
It doesn't matter.
Conspiracy theorist weren't going to believe it if he released in anyway.
Thank you nut jobs.

Depends on how hard our proof is, to the outside world. At this moment "Obama 1 - Us 0".
edit on 5-5-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This disbeleif and conspiracy nonsense about Bin Laden is getting really irritating.

Why do so many clowns seem convinced they are lying?, there is DNA evidence there is video of the raid, there are multiple photos of the body.

Sorry but demanding to be shown understandably classified and highly disturbing images just because you think everything is a 'conspiracy' is mindbendingly stupid and ignorant. Why the hell would they invent something like this anyway?

It seems pretty obvious to me if the guy is not dead we'll know when he releases a video basically saying 'I am not dead' ! I dont see any such thing plastered all over the news yet, do you?

Bin Laden is dead folks. Accept it. Also the fridge light really DOES go out when you close the door.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This disbeleif and conspiracy nonsense about Bin Laden is getting really irritating.

Why do so many clowns seem convinced they are lying?, there is DNA evidence there is video of the raid, there are multiple photos of the body.

Sorry but demanding to be shown understandably classified and highly disturbing images just because you think everything is a 'conspiracy' is mindbendingly stupid and ignorant. Why the hell would they invent something like this anyway?

It seems pretty obvious to me if the guy is not dead we'll know when he releases a video basically saying 'I am not dead' ! I dont see any such thing plastered all over the news yet, do you?

Bin Laden is dead folks. Accept it. Also the fridge light really DOES go out when you close the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join