It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The possibility of repercussions is indeed a concern. But at the end of the day america is in itself a false flag so it becomes only an excuse not a fact of history. Wait a year and see what happened, that will give you a catch all 2012 obama false flags and even niburu history as written by the young of the 21st century will indeed out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I need to see the official Death Certificate.

And not that crappy short form either....the real one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

They know it's true. Some live in the real world and some don't. For some conspiracies are for entertainment and the wilder the better. For others it's a search for real conspiracies. Two different crowds, one real the other playing games. Of course there are those who support Terrorism and Terrorists for whatever sinister reason and for them it's a propaganda weapon. Some posting this stuff may be Terrorists themselves. Obama's not the only one playing the game on these boards.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
of course he's dead. he's been dead for quite some time already. who knows, maybe he never even existed. He could have been a dissinfo agent for the USA, a figure head to mold our evil doings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
he is dead and been dead for a while now bro

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If I see the SEAL team say: "He is dead, we killed him."

Not 2nd hand he said, she said or a government release or a newspaper story.

I want THE WARRIORS that did the dead to say it.

I respect the members of the team for what they are, the code of honor they hold, the trials they had to go through to get where they are.

I believe they wouldn't lie and say it if it weren't true.

Call me gullible but you have to believe in something and I believe in them.

My uncle was a green beret and he wouldn't lie to cover for some politicians cause.

He would tell them to go F themselves before he played along and I have to believe these men are cut from the same cloth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
If I see the SEAL team say: "He is dead, we killed him."

Not 2nd hand he said, she said or a government release or a newspaper story.

I want THE WARRIORS that did the dead to say it.

I respect the members of the team for what they are, the code of honor they hold, the trials they had to go through to get where they are.

I believe they wouldn't lie and say it if it weren't true.

Call me gullible but you have to believe in something and I believe in them.

My uncle was a green beret and he wouldn't lie to cover for some politicians cause.

He would tell them to go F themselves before he played along and I have to believe these men are cut from the same cloth.

Unfortunately, men like these can't be identified.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
what will it take for you to believe ?

Sometimes, it's not what is said, but what isn't said. By the very fact that OBL's supporters have not denied that he is dead, makes me believe he is dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The thing is, that now more than ever, fictional events can be completely manufactured and it will really be almost impossible to get at the complete truth.

Firstly I'm not at all convinced "Osama' ever left the employ of the CIA and rather instead that he may have been simply in deep cover and still on the payroll. Secondly, if he actually did leave their service, that he was in any way involved with 9-11.

But I think obviously IF he was being targeted for ANY reason, it seems to me unbelievable that if he had been cornered in a residence somewhere, being the very high profile person he was said to be, that EVERYTHING that could have been done to preserve the evidence and capture it, and convince the public who they KNEW would be sceptical that this actually happened, wasn't protected and made available. Tons of live footage could have been shot, we really do have that technological capability, and it is absolutely IMo a 'dog ate the homework' story to claim he was hurriedly rushed out to sea and the body can't be viewed, this makes no sense, even with the lame attempts at explaining it away.

This whole story seems just like another smoke and mirrors type piece of PR BS that the public has been getting fed for so long now. It just doesn't make logical rational sense IMO.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I mostly believe the story. I'd just like a DNA test to confirm it's actually him rather than just a body double or something, which they are currently in the process of doing.

Personally, I wouldn't be suspicious at all if they'd actually give a decent reason for withholding the pictures. When they've released pictures of torture victims and such, the "too gruesome" thing doesn't cut it. As far as using it for a propaganda tool, his death will be probably be used, anyway, so it's a moot point.

Should've gone old school and burned him or flung him in a pit somewhere if you ask me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

what will it take for you to believe ?

What would it take for me to believe?....It would take a president and an administration I could trust. So I guess I am SOL.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Sparky63 because: punctuation #$&*%$#

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe he's dead.

Its been reported in the foreign press and by foreign heads of states: OBL has been dead for years now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well, let me put to you this way sir:

How do you know he is dead? OH yeah, thats right... Cause the good ole USA told you so. I'm not going to go into a history lesson but lets look at recent events:

Libya: From the word go... We have been fed BS that the mission is not "an invasion", that the coalition "Are not there to overthrow Gaddafi" Now how many times has the story been twisted and turned. A conger eel on heat wouldn't twist and turn this much.

The coalition have been there for over 2 months and have not really made that much difference, so does that mean they are giving up? Doubt it. Like the mountie, they want to get their man whatever the cost... So don't be fooled into thinking that what Governments say as Bible.

From start to finish this OBL story has been nothing more than a charade of comical errors. Contradictions following contradictions. There has been that many threads regarding this and on local media to show that this doesn't make sense.

Personally I don't care if OBL is dead, alive, swimming the dead sea or sunning himself in Jamaica... I want to see PROOF!! Everyone on this site ALWAYS screams for it regardless of subject. So wheres the harm with this picture?

Oh it may cause anger among the AQ. Ummmm wait a minute... You stupid morons you killed the SOB... You think that act alone wouldn't cheese them off?

I guess some people deserve to be stewed in their own soup.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am not the only one who deserves proof .. there is a very long list of people who want to see it and hear it ..
photos that Obama saw and other politicians claimed to have seen .. maybe the same photo that has been circulating and that photo is unexceptable .. which leads me to believe there arnt any real photos of OBL.. so ok moving on to the next way to prove he is dead hmmm offical statements from his wife or daughter videos of what Obama was watching .. but of course thats asking to much isnt it .. I'v been listening to WISN talk radio all mourning long and it's all i'v been hearing is how this lame excuse they have for not showing it .. so I think that is never going to happen I heard they sealed the photo file .. lol cant help it . it's not funny but it is geesh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OBL Dead … Conflicting Articles, Blogs, Tweets, Stories, Video’s, Talk Radio, You Tube, Official Statements, So What Have You Heard?? Watched, Seen. Can we end this conspiracy ? Or is it a conspiracy?

Taking Obama’s word for the whole OBL Mission to take OBL down
By listening to the many statements made by Obama’s Attorney General?
By statements made by Hillary Clinton and whoever what ever ???

What was said by the Pakistani President?
By the Al Qaeda?
By the Navy Seals?
By the CIA that was parked right next to the compound?
Who was all involved in this mission?
The Pakistanis?
OBL’s Wife
Obl’s Son
OBL’s Couriers
OBL’s Kids
Who was all shot down ? And Killed?
Who was wounded?
How was OBL’s son buried?
OBL’s son Was he unarmed ?
Was he armed ?
Did his son come running down the stairs charging ?
Why was it shown OBL’s son was in the bedroom at the foot of the bed dead?
Was it Legal? To shoot OBL?
Was it legal to shoot anyone else other than OBL?
Where there any Photos?
Where there any Videos?
Where is OBL’s Death Certificate?
What all did they find ?
He didn’t have a cell phone ?
No there wasn’t any internet ?
How long were the Navy Seals there at the raid ?
What time was it when they Landed the helicopters?
didn’t OBL defend himself he had a ak 47 next to him an plenty of time to pick it up before the seals showed up in his room?
How many people were in the OBL resident when it went down?
What happened the day before it happened ?
When did they start preparing this mission?
Was OBL unarmed?
Was there any guns or weapons inside how many ?
What was the reason they shot him? And --
Why didn’t they take him alive?
Was his wife a human shield?
What are the names of his children that were there
Were there 23 or 29 children ?
Did his daughter witness Osama’s death?
Did Osama reach for a gun?
How many times was Osama shot?
Where did they wound his wife?
How old was everyone in this raid?
How long has Osama lived there?
Did anyone else know Osama lived there ?
are the videos or pictures of OBL’s burial at sea?
Did they the seals leave everyone else just standing outside??
Why cant his wife return home or back to the compound if she is not under arrest ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So basically, unless you were there and saw it happen, you won't believe it.

Got it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ummm A body ? Or am I asking to much ? Sorry.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ummm A body ? Or am I asking to much ? Sorry.

You want to personally inspect his body? I'd say that's asking a bit much.

Personally, I think they should release photos of him - but that's not my call to make. And I can understand why they wouldn't want to.

But, I don't even find photos of him necessary. If he's not dead, or has been dead for a long time - why isn't Al Qaeda calling the US out on their BS? Surely shaking the beliefs of Americans in our President would be a much huge blow to the US Government. Right?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

So basically, unless you were there and saw it happen, you won't believe it.

Got it.
Yet when they did a DNA test to distinguish between Saddam and a potential double, the CTs had absolutely no problem with that. Or any of the other DNA tests conducted by the military.

Not one has bothered to explain the double standard.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
This came out of the blue when Obama announced it, i do think OBL is dead otherwise why would the president announce it?

Are you serious?

1. To take focus off of the fact the long form birth certificate that was released has 3-layers.
2. To take focus from Donald Trump.
3. To take focus away from $4 a gallon gas prices.
4. To take credit for killing OBL.
5. To take attention away from the budget.
6. To take attention away from the terrible economy.
7. To create a springboard for his re-election fundraising efforts.
8. To make himself look good.
9. To guarantee no democrat will challenge him in the primaries.
10. To justify and set a precedent of using the military to assassinate civilians in foreign countries.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join