It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Believe
What will convince the whole world he is in fact "Usama is dead???"

*That he died on May 1, 2011.
*He was shot at a compound located in Abbottobad Pakisstan, shot down by a Navy Seal twice once in the head once in the chest
* then he was transported by helicopter to a ship somewhere in the sea/Ocean and buried

I am as curious as anyone as to the realness of all of this. What will it take to convince anyone or do you think that’s impossible?

I have gave it serious thought .. and many people have asked for this as proof

A classified/declassified photo of him before he died
A classified/declassified photo of his criminal mug shot and fingerprints if they have them
A classified/declassified photo of his Corpse and any other pictures taken at the compound of him standing there before they shot him an after in that room.
His Death certificate
I’m sure now that since they have his body finger prints an official DNA report would also be something I would want to see
A picture of his entire body
Videos
Official statements by his wife or children who in fact claim they Identified him as being Usama Bin Laden
Official statements by the Pakistan president / Pakistani military, stating he is in fact dead.
these are just some requests for proof I have seen

I found this it's a photo of his Death Certificate is it REAL or Fake ??

www.newscorpse.com...

How can we be for certain even if we do get photos and tons of info that it is Real?

Donald Trump says he wants to see the long form Death certificate .

So what is photo chopping???

en.wikipedia.org...

Well hares a link providing some information on the subject of photo chopping. But of course we may have some experts on ATS who can also give us a more defined explanation of how photo chopping is done.. anyone game?

I would think The US would by now know we aren’t believing them its all because of trust .. SO many of us American don’t trust our Government .. Lies an more Lies .. ARE they pulling our leg again using Usama Bin Laden as a election tactic ???

Why would they ( President Obama an our own Military Lie lie about him (Usama Bin Laden )being dead ..

Um Usama dumped in the sea omg .. is this true or do we still have his body?

What is the real reason they dumped his body in the sea .. personally I don’t believe that one imo.
Why didn’t they take him alive and make him suffer for what he has done ..
They are now saying he gave the Navy Seals reason to shoot him down .. so Lets see the report ..
I know there has to be one a filed classified report of what took place ok they can blank out the Navy Seal guys name just give us proof .. .. I have been to the CIA website and can you believe there isn’t nothing there nothing of value to Bin Ladens death... and yes I know it takes time for him to analyze the situation but hey that’s no excuse in my book .. in fact I don’t want to hear any excuses any more about why they can't give us real proof he is dead..

what will it take for you to believe ?

edit on 4-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling correction to the just 5th line spelling correction to the word him 6th line inserted a hyphen in the word cant th line

edit on 4-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: correction to word information iserted the word declassified

edit on 5/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: ALL CAPS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Video footage of the raid showing Osama in an at least identifiable fashion...

His body visibly displayed to the public (not just certain politicians. Too late for that anyway).

Not trying to be gruesome or anything, but this whole thing of the Obama administration not really providing/knowing how to provide proof is off. They should have had this part figured out beforehand (whether this whole event really happened or if it was staged). It just doesn't sit right, with a lot of people.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Why would they ( President Obama an our own Military Lie lie about him (Usama Bin Laden )being dead ..

What is the real reason they dumped his body in the sea .. personally I don’t believe that one imo.
You make very little sense my friend...and learn how to spell.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No one will believe until zombie Osama appears on press conference and says he died. Then they will axccuse the zombie of being a CIA actor.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I believe Osama is dead. But I would like to see confirmation that it happened according to the government account. That is all I ask.

The footage of the actual raid would do it for me. Bonus points for the sea burial footage (clearly showing Osama and not just a human form shrouded in white cloth) and some images of the corpse with head wounds.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i actualy think the govs would maybe have got away with this if they stupidly did not inform us that his body was dumped in the sea.
bloody hell that sort of burial is usualy chosen by sailors especially in days of old..
this thing is a whole farce and has 911 written all over it.
a tributing death is sealing him in the bloody caves he suposedly lived....i think the matrix is breaking up now, us sheeple are questioning our existence now....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This came out of the blue when Obama announced it, i do think OBL is dead otherwise why would the president announce it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaPow

You make very little sense my friend...and learn how to spell.

er·ror

er·ror [érrər]
(plural er·rors)
n
1. unintentional mistake: something unintentionally done wrong, e.g. as a result of poor judgment or lack of care
The report blames the crash on human error.

picky picky picy ...why dont you go through every post on ATS an critisize all of the spelling errors hmm seeings your so particualr about error

Excuse meeeeee .. some people arnt purfect and make typo edrrors oh ouch that isnt speeled right error's

make very little sense ?? hmm thats a good one line reply
why dont you state what dont make sense ??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The more I think about this the more my mind wonders...

Why is it important for people to believe this story?

Why is it important for people to not believe this story?

Or maybe it is important to keep people guessing for as long as possible?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How about his corpse?

Frankly there will be no "proof" in the digital 'virtual' world. Anything can be 'generated.'

Since the press is utterly untrustworthy with any government-sourced information; and the US government has become increasingly untrustworthy since 1913, there will be no 'believing' without a predisposition towards faith in those reporting the death....

of course, unless they could produce the corpse....

So whether I intend to profess accepting or denying the assertion that he is dead, is purely a matter of faith - with which, incidentally, none can argue since it's a matter of opinion... (aren't some people clever?)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I personally believe he is dead. When and how he died I do not really care. What I do care about is what the f*** they are covering up with the media blitz. Egypt's pyramid find, Flooding/ Fema camps, Fall of the dollar, NAU, China/Russia, Japan's nuclear situation, weather changes, Elenin or who knows what else? I remember seeing this in Nov with the "Its a missile" no wait "its just a jet" in California coast. 5 days and it was gone and no one remembers a thing. Remember the more they shove things in your face the more # is going on in the shadows.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Believe
What will convince the whole world he is in fact "Usama is dead???"

First, I would like to see meaningful content that it even matters. THEN, when I have the desire based upon that, I will most likely want to "believe it or not". Needless to say, that day will never come. Bin Laden was/is/always will be irrelevant to me.

I am as curious as anyone as to the realness of all of this. What will it take to convince anyone or do you think that’s impossible?

Impossible to convince anyone? In this society where people believe almost anything that a blogger writes as concrete evidence? In this society where complacency rules supreme? Impossible, hell no. In fact, I think it is wholly possible and probable that anyone can convince anyone else of almost anything.

I have gave it serious thought .. and many people have asked for this as proof

A classified photo of him before he died
A classified Photo of his criminal mug shot and fingerprints if they have them
A classified photo of his Corpse and any other pictures taken at the compound of him standing there before they shot him an after in that room.

Then they wouldn't be classified, they would now be declassified.

His Death certificate

I fail to see how a piece of paper that simply reports a death (and who are the doctors that the people will trust that signed off on it anyway) is any different than it being reported by the President himself. If people arent going to believe the report from the President, surely, they won't believe a piece of paper.

I’m sure now that since they have his body finger prints an official DNA report would also be something I would want to see

Uh huh. And, precisely how many DNA experts do we have on hand as WELL as the DNA database that would positively identify Bin Laden in the first place?

Are we, the people, going to dispatch a team to family members of Bin Laden, collect our own samples, use our own DNA sequencing labs and arrive at the "correct" conclusions? I think not.

A picture of his entire body
Videos

Maybe, but since when has pictures inspired belief?

Official statements by his wife or children who in fact claim they Identified him as being Usama Bin Laden
Official statements by the Pakistan president / Pakistani military, stating he is in fact dead.

Now, THESE may be about the best, as long as they can be trusted and haven't been bought yet. But people are for sale everywhere, so take it all for what it's worth.

what will it take for you to believe ?

Like I said before, a desire to care about the answer.

But, I did Star and Flag you, it's a fun little thread and I'm sure it's on everyone's mind anyway.
edit on 4-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No star no flag.
I read this board as much as i do the mainstream news.
Here's my big problem,...
I heard the "Conspiracy theory" of obl still alive???
But i heard this mentioned in the msm alot before i even saw my first thread on any conspiracy forum.
This would suggest to me, the msm is the one to start this rumor.
Why?
I dunno, maybe to take our minds off of a real conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
The more I think about this the more my mind wonders...

Why is it important for people to believe this story?

Why is it important for people to not believe this story?

Or maybe it is important to keep people guessing for as long as possible?

Exactly I have asked myself these same questions ..
It seems important to our Nation for several reasons ..
911 is one reason and then the list goes on an on an on ..

people wanted him dead back then
and even his own supporters dont believe he is dead ..
Most people want proof so that we can end this search that has cost us billions of dollars all in the name of Usama Bin Laden ..but you have a legit point ..
edit on 4-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling Usama added a letter a

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It will take a total replacement of all the people in charge and the media. They have been caught in countless lies so nothing they say is the truth anymore. No matter how much fabricated evidence is presented, I know they are lying because of their history of lies. I would not even belive them if they said the sky was blue.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

No star no flag.
I read this board as much as i do the mainstream news.
Here's my big problem,...
I heard the "Conspiracy theory" of obl still alive???
But i heard this mentioned in the msm alot before i even saw my first thread on any conspiracy forum.
This would suggest to me, the msm is the one to start this rumor.
Why?
I dunno, maybe to take our minds off of a real co.nspiracy.

Thanks, but I’m not after flags and Stars. I posted this as a way to give people here on ATS a chance to voice their comments, thoughts, and opinions on this ..
The whole world was watching as this whole thing unfolded on the news .. and now the whole world wants answers .. whether you believe or don’t believe .. that is my intent to see or hear what people know some say these photos were big fakes and are the same ones shown years ago when they said he was dead.. I don’t spend hours scouring the internet on all the details about Usama so now here’s everyone’s chance to say what has taken place in the past or what ever your proof is that you may have .. this to me is interesting I haven’t been to all the OBL threads on ATS but I am working on that just cause I’m interested in other peoples views .. thank you for your input ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The people that disbelieves his death even after photos have been released, will not change their minds regardless of what.
I remember when clips of a group pf American Soldiers being decapitated with dull knives circulated on the web some years ago. The Soldiers getting killed were famous and it was also covered by the official Medias.
However, I came across one of the clips being debated by a "truther", that after "Careful analysation" of the clip had come to the conclusion that it was fake; That the terrorists doing the decapitation was US-agents and that the decapitated soldier had to have been just a dummy, as his body wasn't moving.

In short, there is nothing that will constitute as actual proof for the groups that do not want to believe the eventually released photos anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

For me, no a darn thing, as I believe his been death long before May 1, 2011.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
CNN; 'US debates release of Osama bin Laden pictures to quash doubts over death'
( In other words, they are almost finished photoshopping.)

Personally I'm waiting for the White House to release the official long form Death Certificate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I can not wait for the pictures, I hope they are better than the moon landing that made America believe we landed in the moon in the 60s.

at that time they used the best technology available, I guess we may have the best photo finish ever.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join