It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Question: "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?"

Answer: A body, of course, verified by a neutral examiner.

:
:
:

Oh wait, they threw the body away. So much for proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe he's dead..... of kidney failure about 5 years ago. This is a thing of beauty though for a president with slumping ratings.

Edit to add: With Obama going on about, "I sanctioned this..." "I directed that..." You'd swear he went over and pulled the trigger himself.

edit on 4-5-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I think this time he is.

I found this in the net, is an account of all the claims of death by dates and who told them.

The many deaths of Osama bin Laden
A look back at the years of false reports that preceded Sunday night's announcement of the real thing

www.salon.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

No diss to you Marg, you know I love you but don't you think that the timing of that piece, one day after the alleged killing of Uncle Bin, is a little suspect?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It is a very good question, here is mine (answer)The word

A) honesty and truth in the form of complete disclosure from the US government

It has a very bad untrustworthy reputation when it comes to desimination of information

B) The personal word of honor of the SEAL team member who pulled the trigger

note: this covers only the fact he killed someone matching this description

I served part of my time in san diego, The SEALS say they killed a man, he dead... and should it prove not to be the case they will hunt him down and kill him deader (
)

C)action against bankers and a broad base sweep of the states by the feds for color of law violations

its a trust issue and the gov does not have it

Otherwise it is still third/forth party information at best

every member of the US citizenry is good to question this... It means we have brains and are not zombies.... two it also means our etched in stone right to call the government out is still functioning

link   
reply to post by intrepid

I think we may have a day given by the last administration on 3/13/02, this day was when Bush Jr. was asked if knew were Bin Laden was he responded,

“I don’t know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.” – George W. Bush, 3/13/02

fromtheleft.wordpress.com...

During that time we were invading two nations, we were vulnerable and at risk, I guess it was not the right time to tell the truth.

link   
reply to post by LS650

Honestly, body or not I think it's pretty likely he's either dead or dying due to age, health etc

I personally believe he is dead and gone. Whether you want to believe it happened recently or a decade ago is up to others but the main thing is, he's gone at last so lets see if we can prepare for the next threat before we're taken by surprise again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No really, even here in ATS is accounts prior to the link I posted that shows the many times Bin Laden death accounts happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yea I have seen that before. Again, i'm not saying what I believe is accurate, it is just what I believe, doesn't make me right though.

Let me use Roswell as an example. The government thought they had the power to impose enough fear to keep the number of people involved quiet.

Although they still deny it, it is apparent they underestimated the will of certain people who wanted the people to know the truth, they couldn't die living a lie.

I think that chain of events made the government revisit how they go through with their hoaxes.

If they wanted to do this they would take in account the past failed attempts. They would take into account that it would come out one day based on the ratio of people in on it.

So the question is do you think they would make this choice over a higher approval rating? They could have just come out an said he was killed by a James Bond super agent and made it a simple achieveable hoax.

I just believe if they wanted to make his death elaborate for approval ratings for election year they wouldn't go this far with the storyline.

If that is the case, it would be the biggest epic fail and hoax of all time, I hope it did happen like they say, you should too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hey marg, you think this is why Bush wants nothing to do with going the ground zero with Obama , because he knows the truth?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
Question: "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?"

Answer: A body, of course, verified by a neutral examiner.

:
:
:

Oh wait, they threw the body away. So much for proof.

Is there evidence of what ship, or what soldiers threw his body in the ocean ?
IF he was, the whole crew would know about it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I agree, but deceptions are like conspiracies and wild fires they tend to develop a mind of their own onces they are released.

Perhaps the government actually believe that the whole nation would be celebrating and chanting Obama the savior in the streets until election days next year.

Sorry I am only been sarcastic, but if we bring all the so call allegations of Osamas death and by who, along with the comments made by our leaders until now in respect to bin laden along with his medical problems, don't you think we can debate for decades just like we are still debating the moon landing and Roswell?.

And to tell you the truth that is how our government wants it.

edit on 4-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not aware that Bush doesn't want to go to ground zero, but knowing Bush the way we know him, perhaps he is a littler bit upset he could not get the glory for killing Osama.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I already believe hes bead. He died a few days ago. I dont think Obama would lie about something this big and important. Theres no alternate for him to lie right now about it,.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

I want to see a dead man with a bullet in his head.

I got to watch all the people leaping to their deaths from the world trade center. I think I can handle some brain matter.

If they do not release the photo I call bull ship. I will be pissed and doubt this whole op was anything other than a distraction from the birther movement.

I am not a birther but what else could he distracting from.

What is he hideing.

Where the f is my transparency.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I agree and thats why I love conspriacy theories.

With this certain case though, there are much more people involved in a world where media and secrets can be unmasked with ease and with no risk of being caught.

This is actually one of the few times if not the only time, I don't think we are being lied to.

Maybe they used the adjustment bureau on the entire fleet of the ship that dumped his body, cause Lord knows thats the only way they could pull this one off.

link   
reply to post by R3KR

That would be the USS Carl Vinson.

link   

He never had kidney problems this was all a lie.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Marg I think IF GWB knew he was dead he would have made it public. That is the type of guy he was.

Remeber as arogant as he was he said it like it is. For the most part he was a down to earth southern texas boy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Marg I think IF GWB knew he was dead he would have made it public. That is the type of guy he was.

Remeber as arogant as he was he said it like it is. For the most part he was a down to earth southern texas boy.

Yup, thats another reason why I think OBL got taken out like they say, cause GWB refused to go to ground zero, that just shows me he is too jealous to give props.

edit on 4-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: spelling epic fail

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join