It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human looking aliens.... from other planets....Living among us?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
According to Peggy Kane, the Reptilians should be defeated by the Pleiades by now, so that's a comfort to know.

Reptilian Demons

"The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian!

....The Mayans speak of a Reptilian species, referred to often as "Iguana-Men", who descended from the sky to take control of their civilization, teaching them the art of pyramid building as well as demanding human sacrifice! Throughout the world, in apparently unconnected societies, the belief pervades that a [v]Reptilian race lives beneath the Earth and interacts with the surface... The Reptilians were often described as having a caste hierarchy, in which the highest caste was winged. This correlates with information from current abductees, contactees and former government employees who have disclosed information regarding alien interaction with Earth-governments."

The Seraphim angels have six wings so I have to assume that their reptilian earth born children would retain some of this angelic DNA which would be seen as a Royal Bloodline much like our Royal blue bloods. There are many legends of many civilizations that escaped Noah's flood by entering and hiding out in the earth. Could the Reptilian children of the angels have hid there too? Could it be that they stayed there in order not to be hunted down by mankind?

Another aspect of the angels is that they are shape-shifters. They can assume a physical form at will.
In 2 Cor 11:14-15 it says "...for Satan himself is transformed into an Angel of Light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

The Greek word used for "transformed" means to physically transform. In other words Shape-Shift. So could it be that the lizard children of the Angels retain this ability too? Because they are hybrids being half human and half angel create a volatile DNA structure that will not allow them to Shape-Shift in human form for extended periods of time? Could this be why they are spoken of as needing to drink human blood in order to maintain their human form? Could it be that our human blood fills in the missing DNA that their blood needs to maintain human form for extended periods of time? Is it possible that their higher royalty come to the surface to pass themselves off as Kings, Queens, and world leaders in order to control the surface empires? What is amazing is that both Al Gore and the current Pope were seen on TV shape-shifting in front of millions of viewers. I have some close friends that saw Al Gore shape-shift and all have said that he looked like a lizard for a second or two!

Knowing that the Nephilim were spawned by Reptilian fallen angels, it then stands to reason that the spirits of the Nephilim that became known as demons are Reptilian by nature. Now could it be that when a powerful demon enters a person that the human DNA becomes unstable and tends to shape-shift on it's own unless human sacrificial blood is consumed? In the occult world if ascended masters (spirit demons) do well they can incarnate themselves into the flesh of a human host. This means there is only one fallen spirit that controls the flesh. This is called Walk-ins and Soul Exchange. It is interesting how the so called ascended masters of the spirit world refer to mankind as "containers."

Since Reptilians are basically demon spirits and Lizard children, when we see a demon possessed person, the parasites have taken over the human flesh of the fallen. With so many demonized hosts out there, we have reached a saturation point in society. As a result our whole culture revolves around sex, materialism, power, and perversion. This is a clear indication that the Dragon bloodline has taken over the planet.

The Reptilians reportedly control the network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, Banking, military, media, and so on.

Activation of Reptilian DNA Code

The Reptilians send a frequency over the Earth to stimulate the opening of the negative Reptilian DNA. It is their right as they are in our DNA.
However, it is in the right of the Pleiadian DNA to sequester these Reptilian codes which can turn the Being into a Light Being and thus holding the Soul's place in the Light on the Earth to be replaced with yet another Light Being!

How to defeat Reptilians

The only piece of advice that comes to mind at the moment would be:
1. Do not feed it/them negative emotions, such as fear, hatred, agression or depression... you shouldn't hate them, that is a soure of power to them.
2. No routines of thought or action. Did you know that routinized behaviout activates the reptilian region of the brain and makes you easy to not only control and predict but to feed on negative thought patterns (and such).
3. Dare to be yourself, whoever you are, love yourself, love your life, have some compassion for others...

And as a Pleiadian allegedly said, always think possitive as much as possible, and maintain the possitive energy, and that the use of love also is important.

Colleen Thomas told that for example many of the surviving Earth-people from the Tsunami catastrophe could have been kidnapped by Reptilians. But, now it's nice to hear that these evil Reptilians should be defeated by the Pleiadians by now.

Pleiadians and 2012

When we are in The 4th dimension by year 2012, the Pleiadians will bring in Mother Ships to help the survivors of Earth with food and temporary shelter. They have the technology to grow food immediately on their Mother Ships by using special soil and seeds. The plants grow immediately to full maturity. So people of earth, do not despair, help will be there when you need it.

All you have to do for now is keep your body frequency to one of Love, so you can ascend to the 4th dimension by year 2012. You will then become part of the new civilization of light on a planet of light. See you all at the Cosmic Party in the year 2012!

edit on 23-6-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
The Reptilians reportedly control the network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, Banking, military, media, and so on.

When i said >>Important: Do not go aboard any unearthly spaceship during ascension experience...Unless it is the TRUE beings of the light who respond with a >>Yes, i/we serve the light

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Well...some of us stand out a bit if you are paying attention.. I tend to get some extended stares from 1/3rd of you. I do admit its uncomfortable sometimes. However, i thoroughly enjoy the monitoring teams from your gov and corp agencies. Not too stealthy but very entertaining.

You are being facetious right?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I think I know what you mean. For lack of knowing what I encountered Ill call it an entity.As I rounded a corner,I was hit by a force of pure hatred but not evil more like something putrid and rotting, diseased. It almost knocked me down and I was shaking so badly I could barely walk . What you described as bad but not evil per se

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I dont know... these talks about reptilians, shapeshifters, dimensions sounds too fictious to me. However, let's imagine that is real, what would you do?

I imagined myself entering a cave or some entrance, sneaking frm human guards and going deep into the cave corridors until I reach a place and suddenly as I turn a direction to another corridor a 7-8 feet tall Reptoid stands before me.

I definitely get frightened and I start running back to the entrance. As I'm running I feel something hitting me and I lie on the ground unconscious, 2 scenarios:

He used the Flash and didn't give me any chance,,,
He left me unconscious, I wake up at some facility underground, for the same experiments they do to all, allegedly.

Hah what would you do if this ever happened? Because this post above says you shouldn't try provoking negative feeling, wow how would you not when you come across such creature ^^

And I think the Lacerta story sounds very plausible, why should the Reptilian be the bad? What if some other ETs really called themselves gods, called the Reptoids evil and they made us think of them as evil, Shouldn't we side with them?

After reading the Lacerta if that is true, I felt like hugging and kissing this 28 year old in human years, female reptilian that was being interviewed. Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!
edit on 30-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by caladonea

Yes it's true, i am one.

Lion/Human hybrids.

Cool. A Liman. I've never met one in person. I'm a fan of the Ligers too, lol.

www.youtube.com...

you reminded me of this scene

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All that the current definition of alien means is a being not from earth. A human being born on Mars would be an Alien to those on Earth. To give humanity credit, you are an ingenious bunch. It would not surprise me at all if different versions of you were even more so ingenious and had found ways to locate you and earth and then travel there.

Let me pose you all a question. Would you consider someone from the Earth of another dimension to be alien or not?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
there has been this conspiracy theory for a while that these supposed beings called the "reptilians" live among us in human form. i think its stupid but you would be surprised what people believe. i find that a nordic or venusian being or maybe even a gray hybrid wouldnt have trouble surviving on earth going undetected although i doubt they would be here just to live here if you know what i mean. just my 2cents.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I dont know... these talks about reptilians, shapeshifters, dimensions sounds too fictious to me. However, let's imagine that is real, what would you do?

You're absolutely right, you don't know... which your post also clearly show. You have permission to think 'fictitious' all you want, as you have the right to have your opinion. And your opinion is all you have to offer, and nothing more.
If you go back and check out my posts then you would probably see some video evidence of people who's eyes that turns to look like lizzard eyes, and then i also posted about Al Gore who reportedly ShapeShifted to a Reptilian humanoid for one or two seconds in front of millions of people who reportedly witnessed that on TV.
The evil Reptilian race are reportedly behind these innocent people's ShapeShiftings, so i don't think these innocent people (victims) are aware of that.
I also mentioned that Indian tribes from the United States and some Indians from South America who reportedly told about Reptilians as they call "Snake brothers". And then i also mentioned a dude who allegedly had an encounter with a Reptilian with red eyes attacking him, and i also posted a video interview with a woman who claim that a Reptilian entered her house, were she screamed, and the Reptilian then allegedly left. It seems reptilians are able to enter this dimension from their dimension. Then some of the Earth-human females reportedly have sexual encounters with some reptilians. Yeah, sexual encounters with Earth-human females.
'They' found the beautiful and adorable Earth-human females attractive and irresistible!

What i would do, you ask? I'm not afraid of them, so i could just piss on their back if i wanted to!
But, i don't want to piss on their back, so i would just smile to them, and say to them >>Have a nice dayHi, how are you doing? Do you have a nice day? I feel good. Nice talking to you, have a nice day. Wait a minute... You seem to suffer of lots of pain... Oh that's right, "The One" and the Pleiadians are punishing you, which Peggy Kane also told, punishing you slowly to DEATH!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreyagent
there has been this conspiracy theory for a while that these supposed beings called the "reptilians" live among us in human form. i think its stupid but you would be surprised what people believe. i find that a nordic or venusian being or maybe even a gray hybrid wouldnt have trouble surviving on earth going undetected although i doubt they would be here just to live here if you know what i mean. just my 2cents.

And do you know of people who actually said they believe in reptilians? And who? There are reports of people who claim to have encountered them, including those reports i presented, among them a female who during under hypnosis told that during her past life she was among the virgins who was allegedly sacrificed to a Draconian Reptilian who reportedly raped her and sucked all of her adrenaline and fear out of her as she lie dying, in ancient times. Sacrificing to the "Gods" was a part of the Aztec religion. It is reported that these Reptilians taught them how to build their magnificent pyramids and even instructed them to arrange them in patterns reflecting the constellations. Then there is the Orion correlation theory of the Pyramids of Egypt. During the Orion wars, Rigel (second largest star in the constellation of Orion) was taken over by the forces of the Draconian and Orion Empires, and even became one of their main bases. And according to Peggy Kane, when people left this dimension after end of life, the evil Reptilian race then "transported" them to Mars and the Orion constellation, were they killed them, ate them alive, and tortured the children to death in front of their parents. Ancient Egypt also mention Reptilians.
And according to Peggy Kane, these evil Reptilians should receive punishment by "The One" and Pleiadians by now. So yes, the evil Reptilian race reportedly did control the Earth.

You're right, the human looking aliens like "Nordics" (Pleiadians) or venusian beings wouldnt have trouble surviving on earth going undetected, which i also presented. And Galactic commander Banyú (Pleiadian) reportedly showed some official dudes how Banyú is protected against any attack (also presented during this thread).

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

No, im not your person. It's the first time I talk about reptilians and such in a half-joking manner, as I wouldn't talk about something that sounds more like fiction and has less backup even that ufo evidence, as all comes from stories of Castello and similar people that is not certain if they existed at all.

And let me tell you, I've seen lots of 'We live not far frm a cave, no one is supposed to go there, one day the kids go and enter, go deep in the cave, come across a large rusty door, they enter and they see a very tall creature staring at them, they run and when they get out of the cave they see the creature is still following them and after some time they finally get away. Next night while at home knock knock the kids tell their parent not to open the door, after the parent opens, sees a reptilian' - Do you believe such stories on the internet? I don't.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
No, im not your person. It's the first time I talk about reptilians and such in a half-joking manner, as I wouldn't talk about something that sounds more like fiction and has less backup even that ufo evidence, as all comes from stories of Castello and similar people that is not certain if they existed at all.

And let me tell you, I've seen lots of 'We live not far frm a cave, no one is supposed to go there, one day the kids go and enter, go deep in the cave, come across a large rusty door, they enter and they see a very tall creature staring at them, they run and when they get out of the cave they see the creature is still following them and after some time they finally get away. Next night while at home knock knock the kids tell their parent not to open the door, after the parent opens, sees a reptilian' - Do you believe such stories on the internet? I don't.

I didn't ask you if you were my person, 'Imtor', i asked you if you are ATS member 'ChaosMagician', since your way of posting reminds me of 'ChaosMaigician'. Are you sure it's the first time you talk about reptilians? If you are talking about reptilians in a half-joking manner, then do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
I'm afraid to inform you that you can't be taken seriously, as you so clearly reveal to everyone here. Remember, you are on a forum for all to see...

And once again, you're right, YOU DON'T KNOW... as you also previously said yourself...

You're wrong, the reports presented are not labeled as fiction at all, but they are reports from the real world, and no, they are not less backed up. You're wrong again, NOT all UFO reports are from Castello, for example UFO reports and abduction reports comes from thousands of persons that include former Government officials, former military personnel, scientists, former CIA employees, and so on, and i also presented evidence of alien implant and DNA evidence of hair from the reported human looking alien females during this thread. Scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell UFO alien debris, and then i also previously presented that a German scientist also told that he analyzed a metal "Not of this world" given by Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier.

Do you have any link to that story about the kids entering a cave reportedly encountering a Reptilian? And are you sure it was a reptilian they reportedly encountered? Or was it another creature?

If you don't believe in any report then it's your problem, and as i previously TOLD YOU, you have permission to have your opinion, and your opinion is all you have to offer, and NOTHING MORE...

Unlike you, i keep an open mind.

Oh, by the way, if you go back and check out your first post as 'Imtor' here, then you will see that YOU said >>And I THINK the Lacerta story sounds VERY PLAUSIBLE, why should the Reptilian be the bad?After reading the Lacerta if that is true, I felt like hugging and kissing this 28 year old in human years, female reptilian that was being interviewed. Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the aliens I saw

goanimate.com...

In this mash up

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm here....

and.....

i love you

all shall be revealed, it is done.

thank you

namaste

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid
Kinda reminds me of the aliens I saw

And what kind of aliens did you see?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
All that the current definition of alien means is a being not from earth. A human being born on Mars would be an Alien to those on Earth. To give humanity credit, you are an ingenious bunch. It would not surprise me at all if different versions of you were even more so ingenious and had found ways to locate you and earth and then travel there.

That's correct, aliens are described as beings not from Earth. You said something interesting about Mars. The evil Reptilian race reportedly had a base on Mars, well, apparently no anymore, as this Reptilian race reportedly should be defeated by now. 'Indigo child' Boriska claim that he is a reincarnation of a 7 meter tall Martian pilot who visited his 9 meter tall Lemurian friend about 800,000 years ago. Boriska told that he lived underground on Mars back then, and he also told that there was a war between his Martian-human race and an alien race. Yeah, reportedly there were giants in those days, and the theory is that Earth was a little bit smaller in ancient times, and had thicker air, that allowed all life to grow bigger than today. The biggest ancient Dragonfly had a 9 feet wide wingspan millions of years ago. The Dinosaurs wouldn't have been able to walk on Earth today. Pleiadians are reportedly a little taller than Earh-humans because their planet Erra reportedly is a little bit smaller than Earth and have a little weaker gravitation force than Earth, which could explain why Pleidians are a little taller than Earth-humans. Boriska told that Martians breathed gas.

Let me pose you all a question. Would you consider someone from the Earth of another dimension to be alien or not?

Yeah, they are considered to be aliens, and for example Lacerta and the rest of her own reptilian race reportedly live underground her on Earth, and the human looking alien race Lemurians who reportedly survived the destruction of Lemuria, they reportedly live in another dimension inside Mount Shasta.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I didn't ask you if you were my person, 'Imtor', i asked you if you are ATS member 'ChaosMagician', since your way of posting reminds me of 'ChaosMaigician'. Are you sure it's the first time you talk about reptilians? If you are talking about reptilians in a half-joking manner, then do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
I'm afraid to inform you that you can't be taken seriously, as you so clearly reveal to everyone here. Remember, you are on a forum for all to see...

That's what Im saying, im not anyone you know. I say joking, because im a 50% into agreeing with some cases and 50% into being skeptic, Im neither believing all like you, nor denying all.

You're wrong, the reports presented are not labeled as fiction at all, but they are reports from the real world, and no, they are not less backed up. You're wrong again, NOT all UFO reports are from Castello, for example UFO reports and abduction reports comes from thousands of persons that include former Government officials, former military personnel, scientists, former CIA employees, and so on, and i also presented evidence of alien implant and DNA evidence of hair from the reported human looking alien females during this thread. Scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell UFO alien debris, and then i also previously presented that a German scientist also told that he analyzed a metal "Not of this world" given by Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier.

No need to explain to me, I know very well, Im not a retarded skeptic who calls absolutely everything lie, liers, lied. I said I think only small percent of the cases are real.

Do you have any link to that story about the kids entering a cave reportedly encountering a Reptilian? And are you sure it was a reptilian they reportedly encountered? Or was it another creature?

Oh, by the way, if you go back and check out your first post as 'Imtor' here, then you will see that YOU said >>And I THINK the Lacerta story sounds VERY PLAUSIBLE, why should the Reptilian be the bad?After reading the Lacerta if that is true, I felt like hugging and kissing this 28 year old in human years, female reptilian that was being interviewed. Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes the Lacerta case is very interesting, but a lot of people have'nt really absorbed the information she provided.

For One, Lacerta's people are descended from Dinosaurs, just like we are descended from rodents, shrew etc.

Dinosaurs are Not Reptiles, they are more akin to birds, Birds are not reptiles.

Lacerta is a Sauran. Maybe a Sauroid??. Tho she does say they enjoy the Sun, but so do Humans!! We need Vitamin D from the Sun, and are "Happy" in sunny times and are Sad in gloomy times.

Lacerta also said that they can place thoughts into simple human minds, so humans think her appearance is also human.
This is NOT shape shifting, this is thought manipulation. As she says, it does'nt work if someone has seen her as she is.......Yes humans are susceptible to mind manipulation and gullibility, Magicians and Illusionists use this weak Human Perception all the time.

She also said that her race developed 2 legged walking, just like humans did (remember the bird connection..they walk on 2 legs too, not 4 legs, or 6 legs).

People question how they could be so similar but so different......So here is a VERY simple example.

In our Vast Oceans there are 2 main dominant predators, to the uninitiated they look almost identical, they are similar colour, they can both swim extremely fast, and are supreme hunters of their domain, they are about the same size as well.......BUT
They are TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPECIES.

Yes..I am talking about the Dolphin (an air breathing Mammal just like us)
AND the Shark (a TOTALLY separate species to mammals, but with almost the same characteristics)
Both have eyes in the same location (different eyes), both have dorsal fins, but one uses its tail fin on the horizontal plane...just like we humans do when we swim. And one uses its tail fin on the vertical plane, like ALL fish.
The Subterreanian Saurans are like us but different. Just like Dolphins and Sharks. (a rather good analogy, if I dont say myself.....got that from an Attenborough show).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join