It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human looking aliens.... from other planets....Living among us?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I think you're the one who needs a doctor.

Remember, you admitted that YOU DON'T KNOW, and as i previously said, you have shown time and time again that you don't know what you are talking about. You also repeatedly keep lying, yes, and as i previously told you, YOU HAVE DESTROYED YOUR OWN RELIABILITY, so yes, you are the one who need to pay your doctor a visit.

I repeated in my upper post that open mindness doesn't mean believe everything, it means to doubt some thing as well.

And you have just admitted that you are a BELIEVER!
(read your own post where you posted the photo of the Grey, and my answer to that post of yours)

Close-mindess means what you see by skeptics here, im not that.

Closed-minded people (like you) don't necessarily have to be skeptics. You have demonstrated time and time again that you are living in your own closed minded little world with no reality (go back and read your own ridiculous posts)

Believer usually doesn't accept anything other than it is true.

And you have just admitted that you are a BELIEVER!
(read your own post where you posted the photo of the Grey, and my answer to that post of yours)

Also you you keep on calling me somew newby researcher or whatever, sure Im not Friedman, but unlike you who jumps to conclusions of the 'the world ends tomorrow' kinds because yours is just as plain believing as that, I take all these things and make connections.

That's right, you called yourself a researcher when you're certainly NOT a real researcher, you are only a rookie-amateur-"Researcher"-student who have still much to learn, and remember, you even admitted that YOU DON'T KNOW, and you're absolutely right, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Where do you see i made conclusion about "End of the world"?
I tell you what, YOU ARE LYING AGAIN!

I seriously doubt you make connections between facts you just swallow whatever you get on the internet.

Again you prove you don't know what you are talking about. You are aware of that you are outright lying again, aren't you?

And you keep on pasting the same text of 'my close-minded world' after I tell you what it means, get a life.

You're damn right, You have demonstrated time and time again that you are living in your own closed minded little world with no reality (go back and read your own ridiculous posts)
I hope you wake up to the real world some day.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I am an adult over 18 years you twat.

And you expect me to believe that?
I tell you what, i doubt you're old enough to watch horror movies

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

you twat.

It's not nice of you to call your own mom a twat.
You shouldn't loose your temper 'Imtor', it isn't polite

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You are a fool Anunaki10. And this will be my last explanation to you because you are twisting my words into things I never said or meant.

So you don't believe me im over 18? What do you want a picture of me? Go Fck yourself. As if I have anything to prove to a weirdo on the web. Your problem if you don't believe, this only show how dumb and twisted you are in your beliefs.

According to you BELIEVER means believing even few cases, for me this is not believer, this is called open-mindness. So for me believing and being open minded while not trusting that much even the things I think may be true, are TWO DIFFERENT things, not a believer.

And according to you, I am close minded because I dont believe ALL - doesn't Open Mindness mean being open for some. Nooo for you it has to be believing all to be open minded. What a stupid argument.

I dont know what im talking about? Really? Oh really? I have analyzed cases you are a moron who takes all on the internet for TRUE. Go f yourself again.

You call reality your twisted beliefs of all that crap you see on the web? And what I think as most arse hoaxes is not reality?? hahaahahah - can you please shut down yourself from the forum?

Or do I need to report you as a troll? You seem to be extremely stupid because you twist my words into something I never said. I am not a believer, nor a skeptic. I am open-minded for some cases based on my research and I disagree with cases that are mere hoax! I may not be official UFOlogist but I still do research and connect facts of what could and could not be, unlike your stupid believe all on the web.

Deny ignorace - how ironic. This place is full of BullshITers like you who ignore the obvious hoaxes and think all posted on the web is true, ignorant skeptics who are too dumb to believe even in the possibility that some things posted are quite real and of course TROLLS who do their usual trolling. Oh yeah this place is FULL OF TROLLS. I dont know if you're a troll or that dumb believer. Either way, this is my last explanation to you, go put your thoughts on me you in your @$$.

Proof of your mental disorder

Oh now do you still believe im your beloved ChaosMagician after all this?? A normal person would say 'I doubt you are ChaosMagician', you say 'I doubt you are NOT ChaosMagician' i.e 'you are him', someone I dont even know as im new to ATS. Now the same way you doubt my age when I told you im 18+? See? You Suffer Paranoia maybe Schizophrenia? Oh the latter? See who needs a doctor? Just like your beliefs.

Yes I am hateful and evil and you are not to fuсk with me - you don't know me or how far I can go.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

I have often wondered about the possibility that the super genius Nikola Tesla belonged to a race far more advanced than us, and came here to help steer us in the right direction before we reached the capability to destroy ourselves through war and disease. He had far surpassed his own invention still used by us today, by creating a method of drawing electrical energy from the atmosphere. This latest invention frightened Westinghouse so much that they pulled the financial rug right out from under him, causing him to put a hold on many of his most important projects.
Tesla was about to give the world "free energy" that would have brought to an end starvation. When peoples stomachs are full, they are less susceptible to disease. There would have been no more wars, either. Westinghouse and the even bigger corporations that control the world, would have been bankrupted in short notice, since two of their biggest money makers would have been gone, and Earth would have become a virtual Paradise. Humanity would probably be far more spiritual than we are now, and possibly interacting with other advanced worlds within our galaxy. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but Tesla supposedly told a reporter that for years he communicated every day with beings on another world, from whom he received much help with his inventions.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

Can you prove that evil humans took over the Earth from them?
(sorry, couldn't help to have a good laugh) And when you say evil humans, then do you mean all humans as evil, or just some of them as evil?

'Unity_99' who brought the very interesting Lacerta case corroborates with the video link. Lacerta allegedly call herself "Sssshiaassshakkkasskkhhhshhh".

Question: Can you tell me something about the natural history and evolution of your species? How old is your species? Have you evolved from primitive reptiles as mankind has evolved from apes?

Answer: Oh, this is a very long and complex story and it sounds certainly unbelievable to you, but it’s the truth. I will try to explain it in short. Around 65 million years ago, many of our unadvanced ancestors from the dinosaur race died in a great global cataclysm. The reason for this destruction was NOT a natural disaster - an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely - but a WAR between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place in the orbit and high atmosphere of your planet. According to our limited knowledge about the early days this GLOBAL WAR was the FIRST ALIEN WAR ON PLANET EARTH but it was definitely not the last (and a future war is coming soon, while a "cold war" - as you call it - between alien groups is ongoing since the last 73 years on your planet.) The opponents in this 65 million year old WAR were two advanced alien species, whose both names are again not pronounceable for your tongues. I’m able to say them but it would hurt your ear if I tell you the names in their original way. One race was humanoid like your species (but much older) and was from this universe, from a solar system in the star constellation you call "Procyon" today in your maps. The other species - about which we know not so much - was a REPTILIAN species, but they have NOTHING to do with our own species, because we have evolved from local saurians without exterior influence (except the successful manipulation of our own genes by us. More about that later.) The advanced REPTILIAN species came NOT from this universe but from a - well, how should I explain it to you. Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers. This is part of the genetic programming of your kind to which I will come later. Let me say, that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago.

To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came NOT from this universe but from another "bubble" in the foam of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly (by the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it.) The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are ABLE to "walk" between BUBBLES by use of - as you would call it - quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by USE OF THEIR MIND (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors.)

Back to our own history: the first species (the humanoids) had reached Earth around 150 years before the REPTILIANS and they built some colonies on the former continents. There was a large colony on the continent you call "Antarctica" today and another one in the continent you call "Asia" today. These people lived together with animal-like saurians on the planet without problems. When the advanced REPTILIAN species arrived in this system, the humanoid colonists from "Procyon" TRIED to communicate peacefully, but they were NOT successful and a GLOBAL WAR started within months. You must understand that BOTH SPECIES were INTERESTED in this young planet not for his biology and undeveloped species, but for only one reason: raw material, especially copper. To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is - together with some unstable materials - able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiation field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremely complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind.) BOTH SPECIES wanted to have the copper of Planet Earth and for this reason they fought a not very long WAR in space and orbit. The HUMAN SPECIES seemed to be successful during the first time, but in a last BATTLE the REPTILIANS decided to use a mighty experimental weapon - a special kind of fusion bomb which should destroy the life forms on the planet but should not harm the valuable raw materials and the copper. The bomb was fired from space and detonated at a point of your planet you call "Middle America" today. As it detonated in the ocean, it produced an unpredictable fusion with hydrogen and the effect was much stronger than the REPTILIANS had expected. A deadly radiation, an over-production of fusion-oxygen, a fall-out of different elements and a "nuclear winter" for nearly 200 years were the result. Most of the humanoids were killed and the REPTILIANS lost their interest on the planet after some years for (even for us) unknown reasons - maybe because of the radiation. Planet Earth was on its own again and the animals on the surface died. By the way, one result of the fusion bomb was the fall-out of different elements and materials created in the burning process and one of those materials was Iridium. Your human scientists today see the Iridium concentration in the ground as an evidence for an asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs. That is NOT true, but how should you know that?

Around 1,5 million years ago, ANOTHER ALIEN SPECIES arrived at Earth (it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years. This would be more surprising for you if you would know how many different species are today here.) The interest of this humanoid species - you call them "Illojim" today - was not the raw material and the copper, it were to our astonishment the unadvanced ape-humanoids. Despite of our presence on this planet, the aliens decided to "help" the apes to evolve a little bit faster, to serve them in the future as some kind of slave-race in coming wars. The fate of your species was not really important for us, but we didn’t like the presence of the "Illojim" on our planet and they didn’t liked our presence on their new "galactic zoo" planet and so your sixth and seventh creation was the reason for a WAR between us and them. You can read about that WAR for example partly in the book you call "Bible" in a very strange way of description. The real truth is a very long and difficult story. Should I continue?

Question: I understand. But I have another question. You’ve mentioned many facts about the ancient war between the aliens 65 million years ago. This happened very long before your kind became really intelligent (as far as I have understood you). Why do you know so many things about that "first war" and about the evolution of your species?

Answer: This is a good question (much better than the previous) and I have not explained it properly to you. Our knowledge about the FIRST WAR comes completely from an ancient artifact, which was found around 16,000 years ago from our archeologists on the continent you call North America today. They found there a round plate with a diameter of approximately 47 of your centimeters. The plate was made of an even for us unknown magnetic material and inside the plate there was another smaller crystal plate which contained an enormous amount of information coded in the molecular structure of the crystal. This "memory plate" was manufactured from the last bomb survivors of human race from "Procyon" already 65 million years ago but it was completely intact when we found it. Our scientists were able to ENCODE the messages and data and so we heard the first time about the events which took place in the distant past and which led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. The plate CONTAINED detailed descriptions of BOTH SPECIES (but more about the humanoids) and about the events and weapons, including the fusion bomb. It contained also a description of the animals and saurians on earth, including our pre-intelligent ancestor species. The rest of our knowledge about our evolution comes from skeletons and from the back-reading and de/encoding of our DNA. You see, we know the real truth about our roots since 16,000 years. Before that time, there was a more religious idea of our creation.

The following may again sound unbelievable and even shocking to you, but as you have asked I will explain it. I have told you before, that we have more advanced mental abilities than your species and with "more advanced" I mean, that we are able to use telepathy and telekinesis from our birth on (in fact, mother and new-born child communicate generally with telepathy during the first months) without special training as you need it to activate these sleeping parts of your brain. The structure of our brain is a little bit different to yours and our hypothesis is larger and more active than yours - especially when we are in sunlight. Our own abilities are very strong in comparison to yours, but weak in comparison to the "matter-string/bubble" mind forces of some of the alien species on this planet. I was never very good in that mind things, but we all have these primary abilities and can use them for example for our protection or even for attack.

When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them - this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without re-fusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans. I’ve done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I’ve needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Illojim" when they created your kind and we can use this switch to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too). It is easier as you think. When there are meetings between your kind and aliens which seem to look exactly like yours, these aliens have used that switch and some of the meetings with man-like aliens can be also explained with meetings with my kind.) When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance.

As you can see for yourself, Lacerta ("Sssshiaassshakkkasskkhhhshhh") allegedly told that her own race have nothing to do with other Reptilian races.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes I am hateful and evil and you are not to fuсk with me - you don't know me or how far I can go.

Calm down calm down, take a deep breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Please don't go out and do bad things to yourself, you still have a long life to live. If you have problems, then i will suggest you to talk with your family and have a serious talk with them. Don't worry, i'm just trying to help you.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I contradict some of the things I say, once I call possibly true, another time I completely dismiss because all the material is contraversial. Actually I'm very glad to see there are others who also think some of the UFO cases cannot be dismissed and could mean a non-human aircraft and at the same time dismiss the many obvious hoaxes likeI do. I prefer to talk to such and for me they are the normal ones. Maybe there is hope for some of the humanity afterall.

Your quoting is completely random and you're either stupid, crazy or a PURE TROLL the way you always say the same thing after I repeat you it's not like you say about it. I think you are most likely all of the above. So I have nothing more to add. Bye Bye Troll.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well you don't see me arguing with your provocative troll posts so I think I stand to the point of not explaining any further seeing it is such a waste of time. As for posting in the thread at all, yes, I stop with this current post, no need to feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

I have often wondered about the possibility that the super genius Nikola Tesla belonged to a race far more advanced than us, and came here to help steer us in the right direction before we reached the capability to destroy ourselves through war and disease. He had far surpassed his own invention still used by us today, by creating a method of drawing electrical energy from the atmosphere. This latest invention frightened Westinghouse so much that they pulled the financial rug right out from under him, causing him to put a hold on many of his most important projects.
Tesla was about to give the world "free energy" that would have brought to an end starvation. When peoples stomachs are full, they are less susceptible to disease. There would have been no more wars, either. Westinghouse and the even bigger corporations that control the world, would have been bankrupted in short notice, since two of their biggest money makers would have been gone, and Earth would have become a virtual Paradise. Humanity would probably be far more spiritual than we are now, and possibly interacting with other advanced worlds within our galaxy. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but Tesla supposedly told a reporter that for years he communicated every day with beings on another world, from whom he received much help with his inventions.

I have thought the same thing. Despite his achievements and his direction, Tesla is not taught in the history and science textbooks in many places and is not spoken of very often in the MSM compared to other, less noteworthy, inventors!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
An interesting theory but it would be really hard to prove either way.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
According to some people's testimony, the evil Reptilians are able to move into this dimension, and back to their dimension, of which Lacerta reportedly also told too. And remember, 'Imtor', Lacerta reportedly said that her own race have nothing to do with these evil Reptilians.

'Imtor' accept the possibilty of Reptilians, TV documentary about Reptilian encounter part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 , part 5 (also with Mary Rodwell, and abductee Rochelle D'elia) , part 6 (also with Mary Rodwell, and abductee Rochelle D'elia) , part 7 , and also asked about ShapeShifting

www.rialian.com...
There are two types of shapeshifting; changing your light body in the astral to power animal, & changing your physical form on the earth plane into an animal. Perhaps this is where the lycanthropy legend actually began. Very adept shamans are said to be able to change their physical human forms into that of animals.

www.seekerworld.com...
Among earliest accounts of werewolves are legends from Romania and Greek sources.. Shape-shifter myths can be found all over the word from among the legends of the Native American Indians to China, India. The legend of the werewolf is one of the best know of the shape-shifter creature mythology. Lycanthropy comes from the Greek lykoi, "wolf" and anthropos, "man." Stories of werewolves can be found as far back as written is known. Loki is the trickster god of the Norse pantheon of gods. Shape shifting shamans and creatures are well know in Native American lore. There are Vampire legends of the undead who can turn into wolves and/or bats. And from the legends of the Jews come the vampire myth of the demoness Lilith who at one time human turned into the vampire demon Lilith.

American Indians: limikkin or skin walkers. And, Thunderbirds huge birdlike creatures described in the lore of several Native American tribes; some thunderbirds turn into human beings, Thunderbird filmed

In this video David Icke explain Reptilian ShapeShifting
www.whale.to... The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person's life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension. They will often shape-shift into reptilians when drinking human blood and eating human flesh, I am told by those who have seen this happen. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or 'Mother Goddess' in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension. Her name is Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Ann Green. Interestingly, she said that the reptilians had been pursuing the Aryan peoples around the universe, because the blood of the white race was particularly important to them for some reason and the blond haired, blue-eyed genetic stream was the one they wanted more than any other. They had followed the white race to Mars, she said, and then came to Earth with them. It is far from impossible that the reptilian arrival on this planet in numbers was far more recent than even many researchers imagine. An interbreeding programme only a few thousand years ago between the reptilian Anunnaki and white Martian bloodlines already interbred with the reptilians on Mars, would have produced a very high reptilian genetic content. This is vital for the reasons I have explained earlier. They appear to need a particular ratio of reptilian genes before they can shape-shift in the way that they do. But when the interbreeding happened is far less important than the fact that it did happen.

Cathy O' Brien claim to have seen George Bush Sr. shapeshift and also claim to be victim of mind control

Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa (who allegedly talked with several African tribes, Indigenous of Australia, North- and South American indian tribes, Asia and people from other parts of the world) claim that Reptilian Shapeshifters exist. Credo Mutwa also told that before Chitauli (11 feet tall Reptilian race that was said to have a red glowing third killing eye) came to Earth with their spaceships, the African continent allegedly had a race of humans that were allegedly 20 times more intelligent and much more spiritually evolved than Earth-humans of today, that these ancient humans communicated with each other by using telepathy, had the ability to move objects by the use of mind power, that they had the knowledge of the idea that time and space are one and the same thing hundreds of years before Einstein was born. Chitauli allegedly changed this ancient human race to be less spiritual, less intelligent, forced them to be slaves to kings (allegedly there were no kingdom in Africa before Chitauli allegedly came), forced them to learn to communicate with the mouth, and forced them to see Chitauli as their god.

I previously said that these politicians, Royal families, and other famous people may not be aware of their own shapeshiftings, were Reptilians reportedly operated from their own dimension to this dimensional frequency. Credo Mutwa said that African politicians were 'hypnotized' by Reptilians.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I previously said that these politicians, Royal families, and other famous people may not be aware of their own shapeshiftings, were Reptilians reportedly operated from their own dimension to this dimensional frequency. Credo Mutwa said that African politicians were 'hypnotized' by Reptilians.

Yeah, from that "Princess Diana and the Retpiles" thread (created back in 2004), ATS member 'Daelume' who claim to have witnessed Reptilian Shapeshifting said that America will crumble economically within the next 15 or so years or sooner than that, 'Daelume' said that back in the year 2004. And what is happening now? Economic crisis situation , the United States owe $14,342,884,944,996.28 , Monday, July 25th, 2011.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Shape-Shifters

While factions of Alien groups have been busy with breeding programs, others have been busy infiltrating our governments and secret societies. The Reptilians are the most notorious and well known among the bloodline families, who, afterall, have their bloodlines linked directly right to them. And there's a twist.

Are you ready for this..

These bloodline families are so protective of their lineage that they insist on intermarriage only because through their DNA they can activate it to become hosts of Reptilians. Through this specific DNA, secret rituals, and blood drinking, those with this DNA can then invite and host a reptilian to possess them. This allows for shape-shifting. This gives the Reptilians control of human bodies to work out of, from, and through. Human one minute, a Reptilian the next. A tall, scaley, lizard type being. Think it's too far fetched to be true? I bet you've heard of Werewolves. It's the same type of shape-shifting, only by lizards. And yes, it happens.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Are you trying to make bible thumpers frightened of RHnegatives? Your subversive technique is distasteful to say the least.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think the reason why they look like humans is because they are humans.

David Wilcock claims the aliens with 6 fingers will come to save us on 12/21/12) These are the evil 'giants' the bible talks about. Using occult numerology the date adds up to 333. Half of 666. An occultist assigns the number '333' to "death, resurrection, and ascension", and consider it to be most powerful. Also there is a strong correlation between the numbers 6 and 13 in occult numerology. You will get the mark of the beast in 2013. The mark of the beast is the Seal of Solomon / Hexagram

The Sons of God (Satan was with them) saw that human women were fair . This inbreeding was responsible for the evilness of preflood Earth. Also it was incredibly disturbing but Wilcock talks about people who prevent ascension have to get RAPED and BEATEN. Creepy!!!!

Fast forward to the 20:00 mark here...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

It is one of the greatest tragedies to have lost Tesla's free energy. They managed to bankrupt him so he died poor with one friend in the world, a pigeon that he loved. The corporations and elite destroyed one of the most brilliant inventors born to lead humanity into a better world. After his impoverished and lonely death, not one person was born to follow in his foot steps. I find that odd.

Truly sad.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I believe that human looking aliens have been living among us for centuries. Please read this link...tell me what you think!

Looks are deceiving.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

They are called humanoids to be correct. Yes they live among us and have been here for years and communicating with contactees for quite some time. Who said an ET has to look like some weird monster? Wouldn't it make more sense to see other beings like us in this universe? However I do believe some forms of ET's are quite different looking but I haven't ever seen any except in my dreams and in my dreams they look just like us but are able to use 100% of their brains unlike humans, we only use 30% of our brains.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Your reply was distasteful for bashing the OP's opinion on what he thinks. Are you just trolling again? I think so!

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join