It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human looking aliens.... from other planets....Living among us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why can't I just download stuff into my brain instead of having to read it?

keep the links coming though.. maybe I will get around to reading all this among all the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing.

can anyone summarize though...

who says greys (short zeta reticulan looking greys) are bad?

who says they are not?

Ok... here's my personal thing. I met someone in my house when i was five and he looked very much like a pale grey but I could only see his face and part of his hand. lately, i have been seeing these flashes in my mind... but they are VERY clear... more clear than a dream. It's like seeing a picture. I believe I am seeing flashes of the one I met. It seems very much like him or it is able to fool me pretty well.... which has me concerned because I hate getting the wrong impressions. I don't know if these are memories or what but I have seen his left hand a few times, his eyes among other things and oddly enough.... his knee, which seemed to have a few solid white hairs around it. I am pretty sure he doesn't have any head hair so this kind of surprised me but anyway... it's just my brain, which often does weird things. What is strange to me is that lately when I have seen these flashes in my mind... his skin is still very much pale, but has a pale greenish tinge to it and when I saw his bare hand... it appeared to have these tiny details all over it.... like scales.

When I think about the energy I feel in regards to this character, don't get me wrong.... he seems to be nothing to fool around with. Bad?.....yes!...OHHH YES.

Yes Yes Yes.

but evil?.... No. Not that kind of bad. Surely someone understands this.

I am just very interested in pondering that nature and trying to figure it out. Trying to get it right in my head.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

The same thing happens to me. Babies like me a lot and girls stare at me. Hey..am a handsome dude right?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok, this is a scary question...I'm not even sure I want to know the answer...but why would such a technologically advanced civilization need slaves? Wouldn't they have enough tech to do everything for them?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I tend to think that the human-looking "others" are more likely time travelers, or visitors from other forms of reality. And they're awful hard to trip up, because if they make a mistake, they just go back in time again and fix it.

There is no time travel. You can't go back into the past and shake hands with your younger self.

There can be time travel into the near future in theory, but that's just preserving your body in one way or another but the time lost can't be obtained back...
edit on 30-5-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I don't have information about the greys working with nordic as evil reptilians.

I never said Nordic as evil reptilians. If you look back to your previous post, you seemed eager to say "There are so many reports that nordic looking aliens work with greys". Where do you have that info from, and what kind of reports are you refering to? Did you forget the source(s)?
In case you forgot the source(s), simply just admit it, there is nothing wrong about forgetting sources, it happens from time to time all over the world. I'm just trying to help you out of the 'mess' you seem to have gotten yourself into.
I hope your memory will catch the forgotten.

As i just showed to you, a certain Grey specie have clones of blond human looking aliens as their prisoners. Do you remember what kind of clones? They have reportedly made clones of some the Procyonians, and these clones looks similar to each other, they are 'hypnoticed' as slaves, which could explain how stupid and unintelligent their face expression reportedly look like!

According to some witness accounts, small Greys are controlled by large Greys.

I have read many people talking about greys working with nordics... then on the other hand I have read things written about greys being evil....then on yet another hand, I have read things about them NOT being evil.

What kind of people? Can you remember the source(s)?

It depends on what kind of Grey species, according to reports there are different kind of Greys, from small to tall Greys. www.think-aboutit.com... www.think-aboutit.com... From small to 8 feet tall Greys.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
they are not to be considered 100% human like ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd0de5ca732b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by pacofunk64

I'm serious though. You should see my eyes. They're like pitch black like the universe. Babies just stare at me like I'm not from here or something. Weirds me out sometimes but I brush it off.

My eyes as a 5 year old.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

You have black eyes because youre a black person.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Oh relax.

2nd line

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

2nd line

What's the matter? May i ask, is it really so difficult for you to answer very simple questions? Relax, there's nothing wrong if you admit that you forgot your sources. Did you forget your sources? Just answer, Yes or no. Remember, i'm just trying to help you out of the 'mess' you seem to have gotten yourself into.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

2nd line

What's the matter? May i ask, is it really so difficult for you to answer very simple questions? Relax, there's nothing wrong if you admit that you forgot your sources. Did you forget your sources? Just answer, Yes or no. Remember, i'm just trying to help you out of the 'mess' you seem to have gotten yourself into.

Peter Khoury, Nancy Malacaria just to name two not to mention many on this site alone but that's not what's wrong. Remember, we are talking about alien sources here... as if anyone in this thread has proof of anything.

I was previously interested in what you had to say but your demeanor took a very juvenile turn... *that* is the problem. Get a grip.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

He's one of them hybrids.

I pointed him out the first time I saw that video.

It's all in the eyes. Doesn't matter if they are black or blue or hazel, there is a deepness when you look into the eyes.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Peter Khoury, Nancy Malacaria just to name two not to mention many on this site alone but that's not what's wrong. Remember, we are talking about alien sources here... as if anyone in this thread has proof of anything.

I was previously interested in what you had to say but your demeanor took a very juvenile turn... *that* is the problem. Get a grip.

Calm down, calm down, take a deep breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. I'm just trying to be kind and trying to help you. There is no reason for this hostile attitude. To your info, this forum is about conspiracy, if you didn't noticed. You have to provide source/link to back up your claims, if you want to be taken seriously, and so far so good you have been unsuccesful. So far so good you have made yourself look like unreliable, because you have NOT provided one single LINK to back up your claims. And you're wrong, Peter Khoury's case does NOT mention Nordics working with Greys, it only mentions his sexual encounter with two human looking female aliens in his home, and you can see the proof of DNA sample of the hair in the link i previously provided. In case you want to see this hard physical evidence of the hair, i suggest you to try contact Peter Khoury and ask him to pay him a visit, and ask him to show you the hair sample at close hand and ask him nicely if it's okay for you to touch/feel the hair, see/feel both hair and the original scientific documents at close hand.

And NO, Nancy Malacaria have NOT been mentioned during this thread, and to your info, about Nancy Malacaria and David M. Jacobs it seems they misunderstood the concept of "Human looking aliens working with Greys". There is a good chance that maybe Nancy and Joacobs have not been informed about the reported clones of human looking alien specie called Procyonians, as it is in fact some of the reported clones of Procyanians www.bibliotecapleyades.net... who are reportedly slaves of Greys www.alienshift.com... The "kind" of Procyonians that are reportedly seen on the same ships as the Grays, working with them, are reportedly clones, and slaves of Greys. One way to distinguish the reported clone is that they all look alike. The reported real Procyonians have distinct facial feature differences, and do not look alike.
Procyonians and Nordics (Pleiadians) are reportedly NOT the same human looking alien species, which you can check out right here in this link www.alienshift.com...

So yes, it seems Nancy and Jacobs have misunderstood the concept of "Human looking aliens working with Greys", it seems they don't know that it is in fact the reported clones of Procyonians working as slaves for Greys, as the contactees reportedly actually saw. The reported REAL Pleiadians and Procyonians are reportedly NOT slaves of the Greys.

I hope it is clear enough for you

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Since the beginning of this planet, before us, and always here, as well. Including the terrans, those who use camoflauge ot appear human. The Lacerta Files. They're not the bad guys here either.

www.luisprada.com...

Interesting read 'Unity_9'
Sub-races like Draconians reportedly are hostile and evil to humanity, but of course reportedly it's not all reptilian races that are “dark”. The reptilian race Draconians are reported to live on Earth and other starsystems. It is said that some reptilian races are able to disguise themselves to look like humans. According to some contactees the Pleiadians reportedly will protect Earth-humans against evil Reptilians. But of course, these are just reports.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lol, you get your shorts all in a wad about links and say other people are getting angry. seriously, get a life.

As for claims being reliable and "proof"....what in the world are you talking about, guy?

What you can YOU back up from your sources? NOTHING.

Get that?---] N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!
Not one single solitary piece of information here can be backed up by any kind of proof one way or another so why don't you just take a little break from your crusade here talking about something like you have definitive proof and know something about it because you copy and paste links from the main hoaxers on the net and have probably never had even one single experience of your own.

I think your mom left home and you got into the candy jar while she was away.

Seriously, the way you are acting is hysterical.
Nothing you say is of any further value to me.... ok? You're trolling. Piss off.

edit on 30-5-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You think wrong. But, do you have problems with your mom since you are so much on about it? You shouldn't lose your temper 'ChaosMagician', it isn't polite

Is your hostile/childish behavior your way of say "Thank you" for my kindness and helpfulness? It is shocking for all to see that you behave hostile/childish as your response to my kindness and helpfulness. Somebody should teach you to act politely, at least i hope your parents will teach you that.

As i said, i can only recommend you to try contact Peter Khoury
Or, don't you have what it takes to do that?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am a little of everything. But I agree there're aliens out there on earth. But they're hybrids of earth life mostly with a tiny bit of non-earth origin genetics. Too much non-terrestrial dna is dangerous. It's not adapted to this environment, as i've been told. I believe it. Most of cells in our body are bacterial and virual in nature. It's highly complex. Don't throw a wrench into it!

So yes this whole alien thing is taken too far. We're all, hybrid or not, almost 100% terrestrial.

And the non-terrestrials are not the only ones playing this ball game. Natives are doing it too.

Don't be surprised when people die strange deaths or vanish. Experiments R Us. And if you presently don't understand why your own kind would do this it's simply because they want to learn how to program this environment. If you expand your knowledge you change what you believe. We will always program the things inside and out. It's probably the the most common thing amongst intelligent species. We're programming everything around us constantly.
edit on 31-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

You think wrong. But, do you have problems with your mom since you are so much on about it? You shouldn't lose your temper 'ChaosMagician', it isn't polite

Is your hostile/childish behavior your way of say "Thank you" for my kindness and helpfulness? It is shocking for all to see that you behave hostile/childish as your response to my kindness and helpfulness. Somebody should teach you to act politely, at least i hope your parents will teach you that.

As i said, i can only recommend you to try contact Peter Khoury
Or, don't you have what it takes to do that?

I don't want to contact that dude. I already read that he had more than one experience, the part you must have missed.

Anywho... You are acting incredibly weird. Seriously, I don't want to be talking to young children on the internet. Get back on the topic because I'm trying to ignore you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh...Yeah and I just watched that video. That has NOTHING to do with anything that is going on here.

That is a clip having to do with a vampire taking some chic hostage and another guy goes after her.

What in the world is that supposed to have to do with grey aliens, you and me? Your psychology attempts are getting pretty silly here.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't want to contact that dude.

You obviously don't have what it takes to take that step to try to take the contact. You are obviously afraid. There is no reason to be afraid, i hope you overcome that fear some day.

As i previously said, you can see the proof of DNA sample of the hair from the reported human looking alien females in the links i previously provided.

I already read that he had more than one experience, the part you must have missed.

I never missed that part, i just had to correct you on your fanciful "Nordics working with Greys" as you previously so wrongly claimed to be mentioned in Peter Khoury case. So once again, Peter Khoury case doesn't mention Nordics working with Greys. I suggest you to read the sources properly, before you say anything.

Peter Khoury's case does mention that he and his whife Vivian were abducted by non-human aliens who reportedly injected cannula through Peter Khoury's skull , yes, but this incident didn't include the two reported human looking alien females which was a seperate incident, in case you didn't know. So no, the report doesn't mention the human looking alien females as clones.

I don't want to be talking to young children on the internet. Get back on the topic because I'm trying to ignore you.

Wrong, so far so good you have been unsuccesful trying to ignore me
I'm an adult, so guess you must be refering to the other ATS members, or yourself as children. Are you refering to the other ATS members as children, or are you refering to yourself?

I have always been on topic, and this topic is about Human looking aliens, in case you didn't know.

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He is the contactee and he believe these events to be connected. You are some person who reads the story and interprets it however you feel to suit your beliefs about aliens. You do not have definite proof what any of the claims mean... no one does... yet they are there and many of them don't coincide with what you believe. My own contact story doesn't coincide with what you believe but I'm sure you have some way to interpret that to your choosing.

So what we have here is someone who doesn't want anyone else posting in this thread if they do not believe that nordics are against greys... how mature of you.

You don't know that at all.
I think it's clear who is the one who is really afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join