It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human looking aliens.... from other planets....Living among us?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by reresearch
reply to post by caladonea

They are called humanoids to be correct. Yes they live among us and have been here for years and communicating with contactees for quite some time. Who said an ET has to look like some weird monster? Wouldn't it make more sense to see other beings like us in this universe? However I do believe some forms of ET's are quite different looking but I haven't ever seen any except in my dreams and in my dreams they look just like us but are able to use 100% of their brains unlike humans, we only use 30% of our brains.

Seriously...I had a dream last night that I was visited by people from another planet....and they looked human....and I think you are right....they use all of their brains.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I wasnt talking to you.I am sorry I still am new to this and I agree that there are weird things going on lately.A couple of month`s ago, I went to a drive thru and got a burger and the girl that waited on me was damned peculiar. First of all the intonations in her voice was toooooo happy for scorching heat and seemed fake. When I got to the window and looked at her half of one eyelid hung down like a flag kind of and no whites to speak of. The texture of her skin was wrong.Im not making aspersions on people but usually places that sell food have nice looking people dealing with the public and not a disfigurement on their face.The strange thing was she didnt seem to notice it dangling there obscuring her vision..I just looked at her and thought "I snt she going to get it out of the way and how can she not notice?" Its difficult to describe but after I was through the drive thru I was thinking Robots rather than aliens and I have been back since and she wasnt there. Whatever it was I dont think it was human .I didnt want to tell anyone this because of ridicule.But what the hell --,Ridicule Away !

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Still think they are humans and its a deception

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

You are probably right but you had to have seen it.There was also no expression to the face. It was the strangest encounter that Ive had except for one other one .

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

That is really weird. But people with disfigurations need jobs too. What if you had a disfigurations and everyone thought you were a robot or an Alien? You wouldn't like that would you. Maybe she thought you looked weird as hell

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I do look weird as hell, but she couldnt see.And I have never flinched from deformity.I always think it could be my brain inside of whatever or whomever I am looking at.You missed the point.The sound of the voice, the texture of the skin, the coloring, the lack of expression in the eyes were not human. I havent seen anything like it ever now or since.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Long Live God Tesla!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

I only made this account to reply to you.

Hello my non-resonant reptoid friend. You must be either very low in your hierarchy and not have as much knowledge like the ones "above" you, or you're trying to condition these people to believe that they're less than they actually are. We both know what humans are capable of in their true form outside of this hologram, and every conscious light being for that matter. Everyone will ascend sooner or later, even you and your bosses no matter for how long you reject the divine love. But enjoy your energy storage next year while you can, because the dark corners of this universe will become less and less.

Namaste

-----

Sorry for not contributing to the topic and spreading confusion.
edit on 18-8-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Well...some of us stand out a bit if you are paying attention.. I tend to get some extended stares from 1/3rd of you. I do admit its uncomfortable sometimes. However, i thoroughly enjoy the monitoring teams from your gov and corp agencies. Not too stealthy but very entertaining.

Me too, more of a 3/3 though, for sure, no matter where. And these night and morning alterations have to stop or im going to start eating people left and right. The hard aspect is due to the imbalance which is actually pure balance of self. A mix of structures. Oh and the damn following of vehicles, love the attention, cant wait for fireworks, could they? Yet still they are so blind, Well, to enlighten, duality is a spectrum of black and white with no grey. The only beings i can comprehend mentally that are grey as sentinels are what people call arcturians (Or perhaps were). So, with the no exceptions, you could follow the light or dark, it makes no difference, is it not one in the same on the same ball field? And if one can balance both aspects, reptilian and pleidian, two same groups per say in ways, same agenda, different plans and reason to get there. Why would you want to settle on a certain spectrum when you realize you can be all. Surely though, it would make one targeted like none other for there agendas, but none the less make you the most of most. So, if they ever decide to pull up and sit down with me at a dinner table in a formal fashion, i'd be glad to share views. But, if they just want to harass me your none better then the rest.
edit on 29-8-2011 by iescapedcreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
@NowanKenubi
he wrote the book `above top secret` along with many others i own and love!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well, your a bit naive to believe this just from an interview!
but if there is, no-one can make fun of believers any more!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join