It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human looking aliens.... from other planets....Living among us?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I've seen enough Grey pictures, some of which I think are real (see these pictures)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
+ the original which seems to be colorless
imageshack.us...

Thanks for these photos of the Greys, 'Imtor'
I also think there is a very good chance that at least some of these pictures should be real. Among them should be the picture of the Grey allegedly called 'EBE-Type-II' handed to Bob Dean by a Mexican policeman.

And EBE is also mentioned here in this link about the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan on UFO and aliens.

Robert O . Dean told that he was going to participate in a UFO conference. He told that during a night he could feel and hear some low frequency sound, and he thought >Oh no, it's probably one of CIA's black "silent" helicoper hovering over my house!>What are you gonna say in there?>I'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What's with the mocking at running away frm Reptilian if let's say it were true and I met one?? Yes I would, like every person would. I bet you whould sh1t in your pants if you saw one. Are you a man/kid with complexes being laughed at for being cowardly? I'm not cowardly as I showed you i've watched lots of horror things but for seeing such thing in person, I would do what everyoen else would - Actually I would be aiming the camera at him while running to make sure I record something, I wouldn't like being SHOT BY THE FLASHGUN (another coming from Castello's story), would you like that ? Seems you would like it since running sounds so funny to you.

Calling me kid? Aren't you a kid? Im an adult just so you know.
Im not researcher? Yet I can quote flashgun, cave story, I can tell you of anotehr story - young people drive a car and suddenly come across humanoid lizard liek creature. See? I've read LOTS of such stories, again! I've made experiments based on some photos and whether they would be fake etc. I've read lots, don't call me 'not a researcher'.

Can you read? And yet you teach me to read? I said I'm 50% trusting some stories, 50% skeptic, of course I could agree with some cases. Im not close minded like those who deny absolutely all.But most of the links you show are just stories, I would pay attention to videos like the Bush video for now, it is intriguing.

Ok Bush has strange eyes ( still I wanna see another video with such eyes of him) but Britney Spears is a reptilian?
You are very wrong there. I wonder what she would think when you told her - 'Excuse me could I get your autograph, btw you are Reptilian'
THEN WHY ISNT HER BABY A REPTILIAN TOO! xD

HOLY SH** PPL, It's One thing to BE OPEN MINDED but GETTING RIDICULOUS NOW? Some people have sharp tongues, does that make them reptilian???

Now Anunaki Do you See Where I Draw The Line Between Open Mindness And Skepticism? This is what I keep on repeating all the time, it's silly to dismiss all but also silly to get into such ridiculous conclusions. And people who diss UFO Hunters - at least they are the same, they keep open minded but not getting into ROFL conclusions.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Imtor because: COULDNT HELP MYSELF TO BASH DUMBNESS

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I've watched lots of horror movies to the point that I find them dumb and I dont waste my time with them anymore.

I doubt you are old enough to see HORROR MOVIES

I'm not that frightened of things, depends, I just have the same fears or not of every person. But what would I be afraid of, some creature?

You're lying again, YOU ARE AFRAID, you admitted that you would run away like a terrified CHICKEN in case you encountered an evil Reptilian!

Oh yes, it's GOLDEN EYES would starre at you, saying with it's growling reptilian voice >>There you ARE!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

THANKS FOR THIS LINK! Timothy Good is one of the best Alien researchers around, anything he says I would consider taking very serious.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by caladonea

THANKS FOR THIS LINK! Timothy Good is one of the best Alien researchers around, anything he says I would consider taking very serious.

Hi....I appreciate your thank you and....you are welcome!

To everyone that has responded to this thread...I say thank you. When I created this thread I was very new to ATS...and I wasn't aware of all the rules etc. I appreciate the fact that the staff and the members of ATS have been very kind and tolerant towards me as I stumble along the way.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

I've watched lots of horror movies to the point that I find them dumb and I dont waste my time with them anymore.

I doubt you are old enough to see HORROR MOVIES

I'm not that frightened of things, depends, I just have the same fears or not of every person. But what would I be afraid of, some creature?

You're lying again, YOU ARE AFRAID, you admitted that you would run away like a terrified CHICKEN in case you encountered an evil Reptilian!

Oh yes, it's GOLDEN EYES would starre at you, saying with it's growling reptilian voice >>There you ARE!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
P.S .

George W. Bush has BLUE eyes and normal:
upload.wikimedia.org...

The snake eyes are just an effect added to the video, the same way they can make Hilary Clinton, and anyone a reptilian. FAKE

Also don't post me links to David Icke, this person is a joke and trying to get earnings with his stories. You seem to believe everything you read on the web, while I FILTER the fake frm true. How many times do I need to tell you, it's good to be open minded but dont believe everything on the web!!! Here is why I accept the possibility they could be real.

I accept the possiblity of reptilians because I think the Ancient Astronaut Theory could be true and there also said of reptilians, and if you ever saw my other posts on ATS, you would know im very open-minded. So nail that down and dont talk to me about being close-minded, Anunaki10.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

George W. Bush has BLUE eyes and normal:
upload.wikimedia.org... The snake eyes are just an effect added to the video, the same way they can make Hilary Clinton, and anyone a reptilian. FAKE

Once again, be careful what you are saying. You don't even know if it's fake or not, and as you said yourself, YOU DON'T KNOW!
(go back and read your first post)
Gotcha... If you look at George Bush's Lizzard eyes in this video then you will see it can't be proven as fake. And this this another video about Mr. Bush's Lizzard eyes also show it can't be proven as fake. This site about Bill Clinton's and other person's 'ShapeShifting' (see photos) can't be proven as fake either. I however don't think Bill Clinton and the other persons were aware of their alleged ShapeShifting.

Geez, FOR THE SECOND TIME, They saw Al Gore ShapeShift

Another aspect of the angels is that they are shape-shifters. They can assume a physical form at will.
In 2 Cor 11:14-15 it says "...for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

The Greek word used for "transformed" means to physically transform. In other words shape-shift. So could it be that the lizard children of the angels retain this ability too? Because they are hybrids being half human and half angel create a volatile DNA structure that will not allow them to shape-shift in human form for extended periods of time? Could this be why they are spoken of as needing to drink human blood in order to maintain their human form? Could it be that our human blood fills in the missing DNA that their blood needs to maintain human form for extended periods of time? Is it possible that their higher royalty come to the surface to pass themselves off as Kings, Queens, and world leaders in order to control the surface empires? What is amazing is that both Al Gore and the current Pope were seen on TV shape-shifting in front of millions of viewers! I have some close friends that saw Al Gore shape-shift and all have said that he looked like a lizard for a second or two!

How many times do i have to post the above, before you begin to understand? Oh that's right, YOU DON'T KNOW!

I don't think these innocent people are aware of their own alleged ShapeShiftings. It is reported that Reptilians stand just behind these innocent humans, and reportedly control them, the reptilians reportedly are in another dimension, so maybe that may explain why people reportedly can't see them.

According to some people's testimony, the evil Reptilians are able to move into this dimension, and back to their dimension, of which Lacerta reportedly also told too. And remember, 'Imtor', Lacerta reportedly said that her own race have nothing to do with these evil Reptilians.

And you would kiss Lacerta, playing your tongue with her tongue, Bon Appetit!

Also don't post me links to David Icke, this person is a joke and trying to get earnings with his stories.

You're wrong, because i can post links about David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifting if i want.
And you're wrong again, he is not a joke. I don't believe you when you try to say he's a joke. David Icke present what other persons told him about their claimed experiences about Reptilians and ShapeShiftings. So please check him out before you say something. He is doing a great job.

You seem to believe everything you read on the web, while I FILTER the fake frm true. How many times do I need to tell you, it's good to be open minded but dont believe everything on the web!!! Here is why I accept the possibility they could be real.

I hope you wake up to the real world some day. Let me refresh your closed-minded little mind, i have always said that i keep an open mind, and you have permission to go back and check the previous posts, and then you will see that i actually always have said that i keep an open mind. Or are you blind? Or are you suffering of hallucinations?

You don't know what i believe or not believe.
To your bad memory, so once again, i never mentioned anything about belief system. Unfortunately for you!
Gotcha...

I accept the possiblity of reptilians because I think the Ancient Astronaut Theory could be true and there also said of reptilians, and if you ever saw my other posts on ATS, you would know im very open-minded.

Oh, now you say that you think that some of the photos of Greys are real, the possibility of Reptilians, and now Ancient Astronaut? Do you really expect anyone to believe you, when you have lied time and time again?
Unfortunately for you, your posts shows that you can't be taken seriously. You still don't get it, do you? You have DESTROYED you own credibility...
edit on 7-7-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

I have also heard this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce9973f32ac5.jpg[/atsimg]

That said, I believe the current (shadow)government is suppressing everything from anti-gravity to machines able to grant the whole world of free energy. I think that if we threw them all of the face off Earth, and got some scientists to review every document and patent currently deemed top secret, we would literally travel the stars within years.

IMO it was a time edit to change some dark future, either on Earth or off...

Think about it for a second...what if the idea of repentance and forgiveness were never introduced into the human societal equations?
I imagine that before this concept there were many who, after committing some atrocious sin, or other, decided there was no point in restraint anymore...maybe becoming wanton about it all...
That attitude unabated, through the centuries, may have amplified to ultra powerful proportions and caused untold horror and suffering...

The concept of repentance and forgiveness, as it does so today, probably gave many the hope of returning to a more loving and civil state; which, I'm sure if you look deep enough, is what every sinner truly desires...

Some kind of future Bureau of "Historical Evidentiary And Vital Edification Nexus" or some such...?

As for today...well...maybe some more "skid" work is going on...
I mean, let's face it...We Terrestrial Earthlings are some pretty "Hot Potatoes" most of the time...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

WHY do you always quote my last-but-one post and not my last one?? I asked you a question in my post before, what's so funny about running? Do you have complexes from being called a coward too much? You would shiz your pants if you saw one and it's to escape his flash gun if such things existed at all.

As i previously said, i'm not afraid of them, so i could just piss on their back if i wanted to!

But you, as you even admitted that yourself, in case you encountered an evil Reptilian you would run away like a terrified CHICKEN!

Wait, wait, wait I NEVER claimed im a big researcher like S. Friedman. I respect this guy's opinion and he seems to me a true researcher. And do you know what? Unlike you head full of garbage, he, like me, wouldn't believe every reptilian story like you do. I am not a research of that kind of course, Im an amateur researcher, get it now? NOT PROFESSIONAL researcher.

So much anger i sense in you rookie-amateur-"Reseacher"-padawan. Good, let your anger float.
Can you prove that Friedman have talked about Reptilians?
I don't think you can. Still same old accusations you make i see, you don't know what i believe or not believe. Still much to learn you have, rookie-amateur-"Researcher"-student...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I belong to a special group that I cannot reveal here.

I'm curious. Is that special group a team of Kindergarten? Just asking.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Schneider also doesn't mention any reptilians.

You don't know if Schneider mentioned about reptilians during conference or privately.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You say you are struggling to try to understand what is going on in these topics, then i will suggest you to come back when you finally have learned to read and understand, kid.

That's a bit rude. Try to keep civil. Clearly my questioning your assertions that there are 7.5 million (very precise) human-like alien species in our galaxy has touched a raw nerve. Clearly you cannot give any evidence to this assertion (read fantasy) other than a few website links which read like a unpublished science fiction novel and (etc)...

My original point is that if there are so many human like aliens, why not lots of other shapes too. It's a reasonable question. You could probably find websites which support that view.

*Facepalm* You're wrong again. When you have learned to read properly and learned to understand, then you will maybe be able to understand the evidence i presented.

Er. What evidence?

Regards

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I belong to a special group that I cannot reveal here.

I'm curious. Is that special group a team of Kindergarten? Just asking.

I am an adult over 18 years you twat. No it's a society that I cannot reveal or it may have consequences for the revealer and those who learn about it. I have the symbol/insignia on the avatar.

reply to post by Anunaki10

Ok and what is Shapeshifting? Because I look at them on other pictures they have normal eyes. Are you telling me they change their eyes at any given moment? Because they are not like that. However, it mostly looks like edited videos, they could make anyone reptile like that!

I watched one part of an interview with one guy from Africa of David Icke and how about - he could be just as convinced wrong? Or it could be true, no one can tell. You however are sure it is true, this is blind believe, not open mindness. And stop saying im in 'close-minded world',

Have you ever seen me in other threads how many times I take the side of believers and bash skeptics, have you evern looked other threads? Exactly Im the OPEN MINDED and you are the BELIEVER because an open minded person can accept some facts and deny others, belief is like believing God - you dont even wonder if it could be false. GOTCHA in your own logical trap now. You are the believer as you believe all without hesitation while I keep open mind. Stop saying close-minded, if i were i wouldnt trust even half of the stories.

And how I believe AATheory? Because unlike you BELIEVER I make connections between events and I do ACTUAL RESEARCH and frm the logical connections I find it true. But Open Minded also mean open for what may not be as we think, that is some could be true some not.

You sir are very manipulative! ('I dont believe you really think that')

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
That's a bit rude. Try to keep civil.

I'm civil, how about you, are you still struggling to try to understand? You said you are struggling to try to understand what is going on in these topics, so i'm just kind to try to help you, by suggesting you to come back when you finally have learned to read and understand what is going on. I'm only trying to help you, son.

Clearly my questioning your assertions that there are 7.5 million (very precise) human-like alien species in our galaxy has touched a raw nerve.

It was a German who gave that info. If you go back right from the beginning from this thread and look through the pages, then you might discover the video i presented about it.

Clearly you cannot give any evidence to this assertion (read fantasy) other than a few website links which read like a unpublished science fiction novel and (etc)...

You misunderstood something here, the stuff presented are from the real world, so in case you're not interested to look at them, then i'm afraid you're waisting your time posting here.

My original point is that if there are so many human like aliens, why not lots of other shapes too.

Reports tells of lots of different kind of life forms, including different kind of animals, alien races, both non-human and human-looking aliens. Just google them.

Er. What evidence?

Like i just said, when you have learned to read properly and learned to understand, then you will maybe be able to understand the evidence i presented during this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok and what is Shapeshifting?

Rookie-amateur-reseacher-student, you can go back and look at the stuff presented, or just google about it. You could for example try google Reptilian ShapeShifting, Shapeshifters, Reptilians, or just ShapeShiftings. That will do.

Because I look at them on other pictures they have normal eyes. Are you telling me they change their eyes at any given moment? Because they are not like that. However, it mostly looks like edited videos, they could make anyone reptile like that!

It doesn't state anywhere if they are edited / faked, does it? But please tell me if you find any that should be labeled as fake.

I watched one part of an interview with one guy from Africa of David Icke and how about - he could be just as convinced wrong? Or it could be true, no one can tell.

Can you prove if he is wrong? You're right, it could be true, no one can tell. Now you are getting somewhere.

You however are sure it is true, this is blind believe, not open mindness.

You're wrong again and again and again, i never mentioned anything about belief system. Let me refresh your closed-minded little mind again, i have always said that i keep an open mind. I suggest you to go back and check it out yourself, and you might see how wrong you are. Or are you blind? Or are you suffering of hallucinations? In case you are suffering of hallucinations, i suggest you to pay your doctor a visit.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think you're the one who needs a doctor. I repeated in my upper post that open mindness doesn't mean believe everything, it means to doubt some thing as well. Close-mindess means what you see by skeptics here, im not that. Believer usually doesn't accept anything other than it is true. IF you are that, never doubting anything, you are wrong.

Also you you keep on calling me somew newby researcher or whatever, sure Im not Friedman, but unlike you who jumps to conclusions of the 'the world ends tomorrow' kinds because yours is just as plain believing as that, I take all these things and make connections. I seriously doubt you make connections between facts you just swallow whatever you get on the internet. And you keep on pasting the same text of 'my close-minded world' after I tell you what it means, get a life.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have tried to read your posts

Are you still struggling to try to understand to read and understand what is going on? A good advice, if you pay more attention in school then you might discover how important it is to learn the stuff the teachers present. It might also help you to take an education in the future. Always a pleasure to give some good advice.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I think you forgot to look at ATS member 'HazyChestNutz's question. Do you understand what the simple question >>Looking for this?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I've seen enough Grey pictures, some of which I think are real (see these pictures)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
+ the original which seems to be colorless
imageshack.us...

You're absolutely right, some of which you think ARE REAL! And as i previously said, which means you ARE a BELIEVER!
Gotcha...

Oh yes, that's the same photo of the Grey YOU THINK is REAL was HANDED TO BOB DEAN. Oops, you didn't know that, did ya?

And to your spooky information the Greys reportedly works as slaves to serve DRACONIAN REPTILIAN
>>BOO!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join