It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ai I just did

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

LOL... right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And did you do the whole facebook link thing?

What's the video like?

Is it him...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

THIS IS A HOAX. DO NOT TAKE THE STEPS.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

I am running ad awere as we speak

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

And did you do the whole facebook link thing?

What's the video like?

Is it him...

I aborted everything
You all are right, stupid action of me

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Well that's the thing.... people have been baying for his blood since 9/11.... look at the street parties and celebrations in the US.

OH those fake flash mob scenes?
bunch of college kids, enter Geraldo stage left?

Blup there wasn't any celebrations in my town or any other town I know of,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Youtube channel of the man who posted this link is the following

channel poster execution vid FaceBook

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I know, it's just like the propaganda that we see when they show us a baying mob in the middle east burning American flags and we're told what they're protesting and so on.

It's all done for a reason.

There was quite a gathering in NY as I saw but that is obviously a different matter... and as you say, college kids and so on.

Still, doesn't mean that people didn't want him dead.

And also as they keep saying.... It's closure.... and evil has been ended.

It's all symbolic.
edit on 4/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have huge amounts of respect for the SEALS yet I would buy a one armed monkey who slung a coke bottle filled with poop was more responsible for this than the official story. It is maddening. Our Special Forces Teams are utterly amazing and shouldn't be made pawns in this but as they are just as dispensible as the rest of us it seems the case.It is a classic "wag the dog" set up. I am not pro Alex Jones by a long shot but right now his scenario seems plausible. Disgusting!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

What's Alex Jones saying?

I honestly can't stand him and can't listen to him talk any more.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Basically he has been dead for years and administrations kept him frozen to use at a needed time. Obama at his lowest approval rate,Americans and the troops with low morale,the crashing dollar. He had some documents to back it up. Interesting and typical.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I know, it's just like the propaganda that we see when they show us a baying mob in the middle east burning American flags and we're told what they're protesting and so on.

My son and I had to laugh, we were like,

Where are these kids getting the flags, are the ripping them off peoples porches along with the flag poles, to funny.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A couple things: Years ago, I saw a documentary where a former bodyguard (or driver, I don't remember which) of bin Laden said that he had been given a handgun by bin Laden, with the order to kill him if his capture was imminent. bin Laden must have had security at that compound. If he was killed that day, could his bodyguard have done it?

On the other hand, if the story from bin Laden's daughter is true, the soldiers executed a prisoner. No matter who the prisoner is, is that not a crime?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I BELIEVE HE IS DEAD !!!!!!
when he died I am going along with May1, 2011 at the moment .. um I want more proof and I guess now I am really mad the way this whole thing unfolded and how our President has not provided us with better or real truth .. He has claimed the glory for approving this mission for our Navy Seals to rid the world of this mad man. but now lets have it the real truth pleas thats all everyone is asking for ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
On the other hand, if the story from bin Laden's daughter is true, the soldiers executed a prisoner. No matter who the prisoner is, is that not a crime?

I was wondering how long that statement would take to surface on ATS. Or, the fact OBL was unarmed. Surprised there isn't some BS thread started titled, "US Troops execute unarmed prisoner! War crime!!"

I don't care. OBL is dead, he was schwacked by a SEAL Team. Too bad posters on ATS are having a hissy fit because they can't come to grips with it. I hoped they wrapped his body in bacon and fed it to the sharks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
A couple things: Years ago, I saw a documentary where a former bodyguard (or driver, I don't remember which) of bin Laden said that he had been given a handgun by bin Laden, with the order to kill him if his capture was imminent. bin Laden must have had security at that compound. If he was killed that day, could his bodyguard have done it?

They actually mentioned something like this earlier on the news.
Saying that it was likely his bodyguard or someone at the compound killed him before the troops ever go to him.

They were saying that he didn't want to be a prisoner and didn't want to die in prison.... so he had asked that in the event of this happening, that someone was to shoot him first.

Hmmmmm
edit on 4/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It really does not matter who the prisoner is. bin Laden was an evil bastard. But international law, and US law, forbids killing prisoners. If soldiers from other countries can be prosecuted, then US soldiers could be prosecuted. Nobody is crying over bin Laden being dead, but law is law.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There have been a number of discrepancies issued by the White House since Sunday's raid.

Press Secretary Jay Carney blamed the below differing stories on the 'fog of combat.'

THEN: Osama Bin Laden was armed with an AK-47 during the raid.

NOW: The Al Qaeda leader was actually unarmed but did resist before he was shot.

THEN: On Monday, the White House said Bin Laden was involved in a firefight, which is why the SEALs killed rather than captured him.

NOW: On Tuesday, however, White House press secretary Jay Carney said Bin Laden did not fire on the SEALs.

THEN: Counter-terrorism chief, John Brennan said a woman, thought to be one of bin Laden’s wives, was used as a human shield during the raid and was killed.

NOW: Amal Al-Sadah, 27, bin Laden’s youngest wife, is thought to have rushed at the Navy SEALS and was shot in the leg but not killed. The woman who died was said to be the wife of one of his aides, caught in the cross fire.

THEN: A White House transcript said it was bin Laden’s son Hamza who was killed in the raid.

NOW: They then corrected that to another son Khalid.

THEN: The night of the raid, administration officials held a telephone briefing for reporters. 'During the raid, we lost one helicopter due to mechanical failure,' one of the administration officials said.

NOW: Later in the same call, another official contradicted that: 'We didn't say it was mechanical.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I would have liked to have seen him alive,for various reason, like I said even Saddam had a trial.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join