It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Then why exactly are you on a nut job conspiracy website to begin with? much less taking the time out to actually read articles and reply? nothing better to do with your time?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
On the other hand, if the story from bin Laden's daughter is true, the soldiers executed a prisoner. No matter who the prisoner is, is that not a crime?

I was wondering how long that statement would take to surface on ATS. Or, the fact OBL was unarmed. Surprised there isn't some BS thread started titled, "US Troops execute unarmed prisoner! War crime!!"

I don't care. OBL is dead, he was schwacked by a SEAL Team. Too bad posters on ATS are having a hissy fit because they can't come to grips with it. I hoped they wrapped his body in bacon and fed it to the sharks.

OBL is dead, but he has been dead for years. That's why the fake Osama tapes always had some Osama look-alike. No doubt he was a hateful violent extremist who murdered innocent people, but he was NOT responsible for 9/11.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I must admit, my first thought when i heard the news ( before i read what people on here are writing about him being killed or dying years ago) is that if the special forces went in there to capture him, wether he was armed or not, they would have taken him alive. If he was unarmed and just reaching for a gun, there is no way that a trained soldier would have gone for a head shot as its too risky. surely they would have just immobilised him and taken him alive. Maybe he is/was too much of a high profile target to have captive, I mean the ammount of groups that want prisoners released when they manage to take hostage members of the press etc. I still dont know what to beleive, maybe he isnt dead after all

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus
reply to post by wasco2

Believing the official story eh?

I bet there are still WMD's in Iraq also.....

And i bet President Bush is still going to declare martial law.....oh wait

edit on 5-5-2011 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
On the other hand, if the story from bin Laden's daughter is true, the soldiers executed a prisoner. No matter who the prisoner is, is that not a crime?

I was wondering how long that statement would take to surface on ATS. Or, the fact OBL was unarmed. Surprised there isn't some BS thread started titled, "US Troops execute unarmed prisoner! War crime!!"

I don't care. OBL is dead, he was schwacked by a SEAL Team. Too bad posters on ATS are having a hissy fit because they can't come to grips with it. I hoped they wrapped his body in bacon and fed it to the sharks.

OBL is dead, but he has been dead for years. That's why the fake Osama tapes always had some Osama look-alike. No doubt he was a hateful violent extremist who murdered innocent people, but he was NOT responsible for 9/11.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

if he was killed years ago, where is the proof? there obviously isnt any or it would have leaked by now. and if he was killed the other day like they are now saying, there is still no proof, as they wont release any pics. i think he is alive and well and being held by the US somewhere secretive so he cannot be found. I mean if he did die all those years ago, why would the taliban still be saying he was alive? surely if they had lookalikes they would still be denying it now wouldnt they?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
There are many documents and video interviews with his sons. His funeral on Dec. 26th 2001 was attended by at least 30 people. A Belgian news station did an interview with his son Omar, and his son could not understand why so many people still think he was still alive and why they were making accusations and doctoring photos.

There are many threads on Osama if you look it up here and you will find all the videos and documents including one that has a complete breakdown of his health problems.

It is very well documented if you take the time to actually research it.

See I'm throwing ideas around and whatever... and you're actually saying this and that are facts.

Perhaps provide some links, some of the "many" documents...

Cheers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by blupblup

What do you think of the possibility of him still being alive?

Anyway, I guess we will never know.

I was just about to post that very same thing. We have not seen a body and they said they dumped it in the sea. He could very well be alive somewhere. We may never know.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Apparently it took the Americans a long time to bury Bin Laden at sea.

Every time they dug some water out, the hole filled back up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
First lucid post int the thread. Thank you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Lmao owned.
Second line

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
reply to post by wasco2

Then why exactly are you on a nut job conspiracy website to begin with? much less taking the time out to actually read articles and reply? nothing better to do with your time?

He's trying to "Deny Ignorance"

Possible that the Seals went in to find the details of where OBL's body is.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

US Navy SEALs did -not- say that they shot and killed Osama. Some anonymous government officials and Obama said that Navy SEALs shot and killed Osama. So really what you're doing is believing one person's story without evidence over another person's story without evidence.

Basically what you're believing is just something that you heard and that you want to believe is true, whether or not it actually is true. So from that, you are a person who believes what the government tells you. Which also means that you believe that the US was justified in invading Afghanistan, Iraq, and you also believe that the US was justified in aiding the conflict in Libya and that spending trillions of dollars without any real oversight helped saved the US economy.

Are you freaking kidding me?
edit on 5-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Lynexon
WOAH woah woah there, I'm sorry but you just made one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen on this site, and that is saying something.

Oh this is going to be good.

A) Kidney Failure is NOT an imaginary disease ( if thats the case, then i declare you an imaginary disease lol)

Kidney failure is NOT a disease of any kind. It is a symptom of kidney disease. Kidney disease is something we were TOLD Osama had. Told by whom? Were you his doctor? Do you know he had it? Strike one.

B) It wasn't "a few guys got together and decided to say he's dead because thats what they think". Look up Benazir Bhutto (unless you think she was imaginary too) who said that Bin Laden has been dead since Dec 2001, along with Taliban Members and other big names in the middle east.

You take the word of the Taliban? Really? That is your goto, trustworthy source? Wow. Bhutto? Who said she was right or even being honest? You trust her just because she is not from the US?

C) All the news agencies were saying he was killed a week before Obama's little announcement on Sunday, but then Obama came out and gave the 2.0 version of the story, saying he was killed Sunday.

Um....you just said he was killed in 2001. Which one of these stories do you believe? It cannot be all 3 and it cannot be these 2 you gave. I guess I completely missed all news agencies saying that. Got any headlines?

So not only do you have everyone and their worshipful master (lolz) tripping over their own feet with this story, but nothing adds up at all. And throughout history, the stories that continue to change as they are being broken are usually bullsh*t conspiracies.

So far your argument is not holding up either. Sorry. "Osama died of kidney failure in 2001 and a week ago because the Taliban told me."

But no, just continue saying we are living in our own fantasy worlds and continue trying to mock us, as it is obviously the only reason you are even posting, as you end every little post with a sarcastic question. SO i will do the same since, as they say, Do unto others..., so i'm assuming this is what you want done to you.

Cool.

Oh, did you know that Kennedy's Assassin's description went out over the police radio BEFORE he was shot? How might that happen?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Lynexon because: grammar

What does Kennedy have to do with this? Did you know that patato chips taste great in cookie dough ice cream? How might that happen?
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Wow, you really tried to turn almost every word of my post into a straw-man and/or red herring.

I wish i could get paid to sit at a computer and act retarded all day long like you. You are actually a worse debater than Herkimer56 from the Digg Bury Brigade in terms of your ability to read anything or argue anything correctly. SO why don't you just do us a favor and go play in traffic while the adults discuss matters.

I try to not drop debates, but when someone can't intelligently debate and just tries to pull a joke that makes themselves look smart out of every piece of a comment, it isn't a debate anymore.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by wasco2

US Navy SEALs did -not- say that they shot and killed Osama. Some anonymous government officials and Obama said that Navy SEALs shot and killed Osama. So really what you're doing is believing one person's story without evidence over another person's story without evidence.

Are you freaking kidding me?
edit on 5-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

The Seals are not allowed to confirm anything to the public. Even though a spokesman for the Seals are saying that they are going to give the shooter a silent ceremony. So there is a shooter.

If they gave me a ceremony for something i hadn't done. I wouldn't be a proud Seal or a respectful servant of the government; i would feel used and ashamed to be a part of this mess.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT
reply to post by wrkn4livn

OH YOU POOR THINGS.....look around.....its not just a nut on a conspiracy site (which begs the question, why are you here posting?). Feeling a little nuts yourself? Anyway I digress, please if this site is TOO NUTS for ya there are other places to get information, example ; your teevee. The story coming straight from your oh so honest governments mouths is all twisted, lots of changes to the "story". Hell, even the msm is reporting that the Pakistan people in the area don't believe OBL was ever there nor dead.

Hrmmm.......interesting.......but I'm just a nut on a conspiracy site. Lol. Poor sheep

Yeah. I'm a sheep?
Keep reading and believing OBL is alive.
What a dope...

and while I took the time to type this THE DANG STORY HAS CHANGED AGAIN!!!!! UGHHHH. .

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join