It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Psyagra

Yes lots of crap we all including you have to say but the one thing i dont see people saying is now that Osama is dead is END THE WAR! END THE WAR! END THE WAR! time have changed. Bring the soldiers back home, you cant just go killing people becouse they could turn out being a terrorist, becouse the next thing they will come out with is killing all the poor people to end poverty! and then killing the ugly people and fat ones, ladies with small boobs?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I`m kinda pondering that Osama was barried in the compound serveral years ago and it was a safe house for his family
edit on 5-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulReclipse
reply to post by wasco2

Kinna hard when they dump all the evidence at sea. As Tom Cruise would say....SHOW ME THE BODY!!!

No kidding. I've been wondering if instead of asking, "Where's the jobs?", should we now start asking, "Where's the body?"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah just keep beleiving whatever they tell you, If Obama told you that you were a banana youd beleive him lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
yeah just keep beleiving whatever they tell you, If Obama told you that you were a banana youd beleive him lol.

Who or what was that in reference to?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The sad thing is that not until this goes to court is anyone who doesn't trust the OS going to give in to what's presented as proof. I'ts going to keep smelling like somethings up until either a major political or military official is punished for lying, because since the inception of everything related to 9/11 and OBL, The enemy is someone within our Governmnt.

There is no foreign enemy, no foreign political ideology that addresses any extreme discontent towards this country that is going to convince you other wise, because the enemy is domestic. That's the conspiracy, that's the truth that people don't wan't to believe, and that's the untruth people don't want you to believe. Point being, THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE PROOF. It would collapse into decades of cover ups with hundreds if not thousands of individual retired and acting members in congress, the military and other Federal agencies that have been very comfortably, if not happily lying to their own families, and fellow Americans, with another hand full of people that would rather die from secrecy.

Best you can do is keep speculating and spreading the information to every layman, so that everyone from your local baker to police chief, felt that what was always being told to them was probably some sort of lie, until the American people eventually know the whole story of the lie, so that it's just one giant inside joke that no policy could change - but, that's not going to happen, because all the media and news you get is about credibility, and no one will no who to trust, they will just know what to laugh at.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Agreed

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So lets get this straight:

Government: "We have killed OBL, We have dumped OBL, Have a wonderful day!"

And we are all cheering? Believing?

Its like they said "Aliens were going to attack us. They were staging on the other side of the moon, luckily the CiA was there to gather intel on the situation and we Nuked them. The danger is over. Dont worry about proof, our radically odd story is enough for you to just believe it happened!"

Would you Believe that? Nope... but all they would have to do is say it and it would become truth?

And the noose around society is ever tightened by that much more...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
Yawn ... Holy crap! I've heard that the most enquiring and creative minds are the most intelligent but wow, the drivel on this thread?!! ... Uh, not to mention the drivel fed to us by the MSM?!! Maybe it is high time for the end of the world as we have come to know it ... Thank goodness we don't live for longer ... The changes and BS can hardly be stomached by any one person in any one lifetime ...

The obvious question then is why do you keep reading this stuff? Turn off the TV, stop visiting ATS and voila - problem solved.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder......msm has said a few times (and I just heard it reported again) that the Pakistani people interviewed in the area DON'T BELIEVE OBL WAS EVEN AT THE COMPOUND!!!! NOR DO THEY THINK HE IS DEAD. NICE LITTLE TWIST.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

OH YOU POOR THINGS.....look around.....its not just a nut on a conspiracy site (which begs the question, why are you here posting?). Feeling a little nuts yourself? Anyway I digress, please if this site is TOO NUTS for ya there are other places to get information, example ; your teevee. The story coming straight from your oh so honest governments mouths is all twisted, lots of changes to the "story". Hell, even the msm is reporting that the Pakistan people in the area don't believe OBL was ever there nor dead.

Hrmmm.......interesting.......but I'm just a nut on a conspiracy site. Lol. Poor sheep

and while I took the time to type this THE DANG STORY HAS CHANGED AGAIN!!!!! UGHHHH. .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Exactly. Navy SEALs all day over paranoid computer warriors obviously until there is evidence to the contrary.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

You know what the funniest thing is?They make fun of conspiracy theorists and say they're crazy or call them kooks all the time yet...they come here and argue with them all the time lol.Trying their hardest to prove them wrong which 9 out of 10 ten times,cheesy insults seem to end up being their only line of offense lol.So what does that make them?

Why do you waste your time arguing with a bunch of "crazy people"?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I think the OP's theory is just as plausible as any other.

I mean, imagine the sheer embarrassment for the U.S to know that Bin Laden just died in his bed of an illness.

They'd feel that he'd "got away" and that they dropped the ball. Questions would be asked as to what the *beep* the CIA had been spending all their budgets on for the past ten years, yet they hadn't managed to find him.

They would look like fools and Obama's presidency would be damaged (even though it was tarnished in some eyes with the birth issue).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I also find it strange people seem to get so angry and upset when people question the government.

As if we should all just accept whatever they say. That's a very dangerous line of reasoning....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So why did they even announce Osama's death in the first place?What was the purpose there?If they were so worried about the terrorist retaliating then why did Obama go on live tv and BRAG about it?

Now people have to worry about a "terrorist attack" just because they had to BRAG about killing Osama!

He BRAGGED about it for VOTES.

He obviously didn't care for the people's safety now did he????

WE WANT ANSWERS!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccultScience

Which US Navy SEALS ? Do you have their names, phone numbers, rank etc. NO YOU DONT. Whuy dont you say it like it is. You were TOLD by corporate media that Navy SEALS SAID they shot Osama Bin Laden. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE that you poor dumb brainwashed Americans cant seem to discern. WAKE UP YOU STUPID MAN !!!!!

Where is your angry post correcting the above poster about Osama's daughter? No one here or anywhere else heard anything from the daughter. It came from Pakistani Officials who claimed the daughter said....

I am sure your passion for the truth just missed that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I also find it strange people seem to get so angry and upset when people question the government.

As if we should all just accept whatever they say. That's a very dangerous line of reasoning....

Do you honestly not see a difference between questioning your govenment and just making up stories about him already being dead from an imaginary disease because a few guys got together and decided they think that is what really happened?

I see a huge difference.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

They're just theories and it's people expressing their opinions.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

US Navy Seals didn't say anything US Navy Seals don't talk to the public, until they are retired and drunk some where and then they have to kill you.

edit on 5-5-2011 by LightBright because: grammar

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join