It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

And people wonder why there are so many different stories about this incident?

reply to post by Stormdancer777

There have been a few differences in the stories and most of them were put out by the Daily Mail, the Telegraph and the Examiner.
Not what I'd call reliable sources.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And people wonder why there are so many different stories about this incident?

Well I just don't see why they couldn't wait and then tell the story just exactly as it happened.

There have been a few differences in the stories and most of them were put out by the Daily Mail, the Telegraph and the Examiner.
Not what I'd call reliable sources.

Actually they showed on the news here earlier, A video of the two different "Official" press conferences about this incident.

One from Monday and one from Tuesday... there were at least 3 differences in the story just in one day.

It's not just "unreliable" sources who are "Misreporting" or getting things wrong, It's coming straight from the horses mouth,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm trying to find the video comparison that was shown on TV earlier, detailing all the contradictions.

Here is a decent article listing them so far.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Read the article but the contradictions raised so far are as follows:

Osama bin Laden was armed and died in a firefight after resisting

Osama Bin Laden used women as human shields, including his wife who was killed in the process.

Bin Laden's son Khalid was killed in the raid

Bin Laden had been 'living high on the hog'

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and senior White House officials watched the raid unfold live on monitors

Not sure how the American Media are reporting this but here in England, people are asking a lot of questions... saying that it's odd that they can't get their story straight.

And this is the MSM.... as I said, pretty "Reputable" sources too....

edit on 4/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It's coming straight from the horses mouth,

Exactly, they are just reporting what we all have been told.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yeah... and it's not just slight little details... these are MASSIVE, IMPORTANT things.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Lol at this quote. I have been told something and I have not been giving any evidence to suggest otherwise, so that's the end of it. Goodnight.

ETA to stay on Topic:- There are so many contradictions that any theory about what actually happened could be possible. I have not heard this one before, but why not?
edit on 4/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by wasco2

Actually, I feel opposite. I don't believe and I won't believe it until I see evidence.

When someone or some entity has a history of lying to you, do you continue to trust them?

Hell no.

Undeniable proof, or its dismissed
Exactly,that is one of the most truest quotes I have heard in a long time.But not just the government,why would anyone trust the Bin Laden family?Wasn't this the family that was flying out of the U.S, doing business with the Bush family,the day of and day after 911?Why trust anything they say?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccultScience

US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Which US Navy SEALS ? Do you have their names, phone numbers, rank etc. NO YOU DONT. Whuy dont you say it like it is. You were TOLD by corporate media that Navy SEALS SAID they shot Osama Bin Laden. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE that you poor dumb brainwashed Americans cant seem to discern. WAKE UP YOU STUPID MAN !!!!!

You come off as an uneducated fool talking like this. You are a detriment to your own argument.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
oops
edit on 043131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't get it?

I watched the video and he says he's seen the picture and that Bin Laden is definitely dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ignore me , lol, I made a boo boo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LOL...

No worries

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What if he is not dead at all? They are torturing him somewhere, telling him, the world already thinks you are dead, no one is going to help you, and trying to get more info from him... The death story is for national security. NOthing would surprise me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Well yeah exactly, nothing would surprise me either.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

LOL...

No worries

I been trying to keep up with the forum and the news and I have gone brain dead, lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Blup, I just heard theses senators who saw the fake photo thought they were looking at the classified official photo,

Now why would they think that?
and who supplied them with the photo?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
According to OBL 12 year old daughter,
OBL was captured alive and executed a few minutes later by US SF.

There was no confrontation when US SF flew into to the compound. The heli that was said to have been shot down, encountered technical problems and had to be left behind. (later destroyed by the US, It was probably set to self destruct).

The US SF left with two bodies OBL and he's son, who was also executed.

What people choose to believe always astounds me, bottom line is we have no clue what happened .. we only have an official story which is probably bunk, the word of a terrorist's daughter which was indirectly quoted from Pakistan officials.. people tend to believe her over the president.. I don't just blindly believe either of them.. we just don't know what happened here.. the only "evidence" we have right now that can be trusted are the photos, and those are even questionable..

So much conjecture.. we probably should let this play out a little more, new pieces of information are coming out every day.. pretty much every hour..
edit on 4-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Blup, I just heard theses senators who saw the fake photo thought they were looking at the classified official photo,

Now why would they think that?
and who supplied them with the photo?

The internet? =) I know tons of people that thought it was real and found it on google images

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
its was a execution mate im sure of that

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Several high-ranking government officials have stated he died in 2001 and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join